• Published 20th Sep 2018
  • 1,327 Views, 326 Comments

Kamen Rider Justice - RuinQueenofOblivion



13 years ago Scootaloo's parents were killed by a monster invading their home. Now she's given a chance to fight back against the same monsters, but to do so, she must prove herself worthy of the title of Kamen Rider.

  • ...
8
 326
 1,327

The Sword of Fate

Scootaloo fell back onto the bed as she smiled over at Sweetie Belle. “Wow, you were more eager than usual tonight.”

“Is that a bad thing?” Sweetie asked as she leaned over and gave Scootaloo a soft kiss on the cheek. “We’ve both been under a lot of stress lately, I thought it would be good to try and relieve some of that.”

“Mmm, yeah,” Scootaloo said with a soft smile as she ran her hand slowly along Sweetie’s back. “I’m certainly not complaining, I always enjoy the time we spend together.”

“Yeah…” Sweetie said softly as she looked up at Scootaloo and chuckled a little. “I still remember when you tried to ask me out you know. You were so nervous and you wanted to talk to my family first.”

“Yeah,” Scootaloo said sheepishly. “I don’t really know why I was so nervous I mean your sister is married to Applejack so I doubt they’d care about you being into girls.”

“Of course not,” Sweetie said with a chuckle then paused a moment. “Do you ever think about whether or not we should have kids someday? I mean, like adopt or do invitro fertilization… I’ve thought about it sometimes.”

“I’m, honestly not sure,” Scootaloo admitted as she brushed her hair back a little. “I’ve considered it before, and I wouldn’t mind trying to be a mother, but I honestly don’t know if I could do a good job.”

“Scootaloo, you’d make a great mom,” Sweetie said as she kissed Scootaloo gently on the lips. “I know it because you’re great at everything else. You just need the confidence to do it, and well we need to figure everything out first.”

“Yeah,” Scootaloo said as she snuggled up to Sweetie. “I love you so much Sweetie Belle, I don’t know what I’d ever do without you.”

“I love you too Scootaloo,” Sweetie said softly as the two young women closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep.

00000

4 years ago.

Scootaloo paused a moment as she stood in front of a house in Canterlot. She had never felt more nervous than she did right now (up until then at least), she took a deep breath as she looked up at the door.

How was she going to do this? She shivered a little as for a moment she started to reach for the doorbell before she paused a moment. This was something she had been thinking about for a while, but how was she supposed to do this? She took a deep breath and rang the doorbell as she looked around and waited.

“Maybe I should skip town…” She said quietly to herself as she looked back at her car. “No… you can do this Scootaloo, the worst that can happen is they say no… and Sweetie never talks to you again…”

She slapped herself and shook her head.

“Darn it Scoots, don’t think like that, she’s your best friend, she’d never do that,” Scootaloo said to reassure herself. “You can do this, just go in there and tell them how you feel about her…”

Before she could do anything else though, the door opened and a tall woman with tan skin and long blonde hair answered it. She was holding a five-year-old girl with long red hair with blonde highlights in it.

“Oh hey Scoots, Ah wasn’t expectin’ ta see yah here,” the blond woman said with a smile. “What brings yah here?”

“I wanted to talk with you and Rarity about something Applejack,” Scootaloo said as she rubbed the back of her head a little. “I can come back later if it’s not a good time.”

“Nah, it's fine, right Honey?” Applejack said as she looked at the little girl in her arms and smiled a little.

“Yeah, we love havin’ yah over,” Honey said with a smile. “Auntie Sweetie Belle and Auntie Apple Bloom are out right now though, is everythin’ okay?”

“Yeah, everything is fine,” Scootaloo said with a soft smile. “Like I said I just want to talk to your mamas about something.”

“Alright, come on in,” Applejack said as they headed into the house together and Scootaloo was lead to the living room where a woman with pale skin and long curled purple hair was seated on the couch working on something. “Hey, Rarity darlin’ Scootaloo decided ta stop by.”

“Oh Scootaloo, it's wonderful to see you again,” Rarity said as she looked up at Scootaloo with a smile. “What can we do for you?”

“I wanted to talk to you, about Sweetie,” Scootaloo said as Rarity raised an eyebrow and gestured for her to take a seat. “I normally would talk to her parents about this kind of thing, but…”

Rarity sighed and shook her head a little. Her and Sweetie’s parents were usually busy and had very little to do with either of their daughters’ lives. Sometimes she wished that they would be there more often, but there wasn’t much she could do about it.

As a result, Rarity had basically raised Sweetie after she graduated from High School. And between that and helping Applejack with her own daughter, she had her hands full. She was just glad that Sweetie had such good friends like Scootaloo.

“Of course Scootaloo, anything you want to say about Sweetie you can say to the two of us,” Rarity said as she smiled a little and placed her hand gently on Applejack’s. “Did something happen to her?”

“No, it’s just,” Scootaloo said as she paused a moment as if trying to figure out exactly how to put this. “Sweetie and I have been friends for a long time you know, ever since my parents died.”

“Yes, we’re aware,” Applejack said. “Ah lost mah parents when Ah was around tha same age so Ah’m just glad that yah found friends ta help yah like Ah did.”

“Yeah,” Scootaloo said with a sigh. “Recently though, I’ve been feeling more for Sweetie than just friendship. I normally would just ask her but I wanted to talk to the two of you first, to get your permission.”

Rarity raised an eyebrow for a moment and a smile came over her face as Scootaloo blushed a little. She should’ve known that was what she wanted to talk about, and she chuckled a little at the younger girl’s embarrassment.

“You want to ask her out don’t you?” Rarity asked as she gave Scootaloo a nod.
“Yeah, I know it’s silly to ask permission for that…” Scootaloo said with a shake of her head. “But, Sweetie’s my best friend, same with Apple Bloom. I wanted to make sure that I did this right so that I didn’t risk hurting her.”

“Hmm, what do yah think Honey? Should we let her date Auntie Sweetie?” Applejack said as she looked at her daughter. “Ah mean, Sweetie’s a special gal, so she needs someone special too.”

“Yep,” Honey said with a giggle as she looked at Scootaloo. “Are yah gonna be good ta mah auntie?”

“Yeah, I promise I will,” Scootaloo said. “I love her more than anything in my life right now. I want to make her happy, to be the best girlfriend for her I can be, I just want a chance to try.”

“And if you break her heart, I will let Applejack hunt you down with her shotgun,” Rarity said with a chuckle. “She needs the practice for when Honey is old enough for boys to go after her.”

“Uh…” Scootaloo said as her eyes went wide at that. “I promise I’ll try my hardest not to break her heart. I love her a lot, and she’s my best friend, I don’t think I could forgive myself if I did hurt her.”

“Okay, that’s good enough for me,” Rarity said with a smile as she hugged Scootaloo tightly. “I’m sure you’ll treat Sweetie right, I believe in you.”

“Thanks,” Scootaloo said as she hugged back and they released the hug after a moment as the door unlocked. “Sounds like she’s here.”

“Yeah,” Rarity said and looked at Honey and Applejack. “How about we go upstairs and let Scootaloo have some time alone?”

“Aww, but Ah want ta watch!” Honey protested with a cute pout on her face. “Ah want ta see what happens!”

“Honey, Ah’m sure that they’ll tell yah what happened later,” Applejack said as she ruffled her daughter’s hair. “This is Scootaloo and Sweetie’s special moment.”

“Aww, okay,” Honey said with a pout as she shook her head a little. “Talk ta yah later auntie Scootaloo!”

“Come on darlings, let's go upstairs,” Rarity said as she took her wife and step-daughter upstairs just as Sweetie came in and saw Scootaloo seated in the living room.

“Hey, I thought I heard my sister and Applejack,” Sweetie said as she looked around for a moment.

“Yeah, they, had to go do something with Honey,” Scootaloo said with a shrug as she sat up and gave Sweetie a soft smile. “Sweetie, I know this is going to sound kind of silly, but there’s something I want to talk to you about.”

“Oh, what’s that?” Sweetie asked as she took a seat on the couch.

“Well, we’ve been friends for a long time now,” Scootaloo said as she brushed her hair back a little. “Lately, I’ve been feeling something for you though, something more than just friendship. I wanted to know if…”

She let that thought trail off for a moment as if she was trying to put it into words still.

“Yes?” Sweetie asked as she looked at Scootaloo curiously. “We’re friends, you know you can tell or ask me anything.”

“Well Sweetie, for the longest time I’ve, had feelings for you,” Scootaloo said as she blushed a little. “I... wanted to know if you maybe wanted to be, more than just friends? I love you Sweetie, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you’ll have me.”

Sweetie just sat there in stunned silence for a long moment as she looked at Scootaloo. Scootaloo shifted uncomfortably for a moment as if she wasn’t sure what Sweetie might say, the pale skinned girl was just sitting there for the moment.

“This was a bad idea…” Scootaloo said as she started to get up. “I’m sorry Sweetie, I shouldn’t have said anything and put our friendship in jeopardy. I hope…”

She was surprised to feel a soft hand wrapping around her’s as Sweetie finally got up and took Scootaloo’s hands. She smiled at the darker skinned girl and pulled her in close as she kissed her gently on the lips.

“Scootaloo, you’ve got nothing to worry about,” Sweetie said with a soft smile. “I’ve had a hard time figuring out how to say it, but I feel the same about you. I’ve felt the same way for a while now actually. I love you Scootaloo Dash.”
“So, that’s a yes?” Scootaloo said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around Sweetie’s waist gently and pulled her in close.

“Of course it is silly,” Sweetie said with a chuckle as she leaned in and gave Scootaloo a gentle kiss on the lips. “I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend. I’m glad you asked me though, I don’t know what I’d have done if I had to ask.”

Scootaloo chuckled a little as she kissed her new girlfriend again and held her close to her body. The two young women shared the embrace for the longest moment as they closed their eyes, just enjoying the feeling of each other’s body pressed up against them.

“Told yah,” Applejack whispered to Rarity as they watched from the stairs. “Ah knew Sweetie had feelings fer her too.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Rarity said with a shake of her head. She had little doubt in her younger sister’s feelings, she just wasn’t sure if she would have come out and said it. “I never doubter that darling, I just wasn’t sure if she was ready to take the next step.”

“Ah don’t know, she had tha same look on her face yah had when yah wanted ta ask me out,” Applejack said with a chuckle. “Ah’m bettin’ it runs in tha family, yer mom probably had it too when yer pa asked her out.”

“Haha,” Rarity said with a roll of her eyes. “I’m happy for them though. Sweetie deserves to be happy, though I didn’t think it would be with Scootaloo.”

“Did yah think yah would find love in a farm girl?” Applejack pointed out with a chuckle.

“Touche,” Rarity said with a laugh as she kissed her wife gently on the lips. “Come on, Honey’s probably wondering what’s taking us so long.”

“Right,” Applejack said as they took one last look back at the new couple before they headed up to their daughter’s room.

00000

Today.

Scootaloo stretched out a little as she headed out into the kitchen area for breakfast the next morning. Apple Bloom was already there working on getting it ready, Sweetie Belle was still in bed fast asleep.

“Where’s sleepin’ beauty?” Apple Bloom asked.

“She’s asleep, I thought I’d let her sleep a bit longer with everything that’s going on,” Scootaloo said with a shrug as she took a seat at the table. “What’s for breakfast?”

“Bacon, eggs, and whatever else yah want,” Apple Bloom said as she kept working on breakfast and smiled at Scootaloo. “How are yah doin’?”

“I’m fine, I’m more worried about Sweetie,” Scootaloo said with a shake of her head. “She was so distracted last night and then she… uh…”

“Surprised yah in tha shower?” Apple Bloom asked as she raised an eyebrow and gave Scootaloo a smile. “Don’t ask how Ah know, but we really need a place with thicker walls.”

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Scootaloo said as she rubbed the back of her head a little. “We’re trying to keep it down.”

“Don’t worry about it, Ah understand why ya’ll need it,” Apple Bloom said with a shrug. “Still, Ah wish Ah had someone who loves me that much. Ah’ve got this one guy at work who seems interested in me, but he’s kinda shy.”

“Well, maybe you should talk to him first,” Scootaloo suggested. “There’s nothing wrong with taking a little initiative. Are you interested in him?”

“Kinda, yeah,” Apple Bloom admitted as her face turned as red as her hair. “He’s pretty cute Ah’ll admit. Still, Ah feel nervous with tha whole thing, what if Ah mess it up somehow?”

“Just be yourself and you have nothing to worry about,” Scootaloo said with a slight smile. “Apple Bloom, anyone would be lucky to have you, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, even yourself. If you want to try and find someone you need to take chances.”

“Yeah, that’s easy fer yah ta say,” Apple Bloom said with a shake of her head. “Ya’ll have been friends fer as long as Ah remember. Yah were friends before Ah even knew ya’ll, that had ta make it a little easier right?”
“Heck no, I was terrified,” Scootaloo said with a shake of her head. “But I knew that if I didn’t take a chance and talk to her and Rarity and Applejack then I’d regret it for the rest of my life. You need to be willing to take a chance on love and all you can do is hope that you’re right about him, or her being the right one.”

“Alright, Ah’ll give it a shot,” Apple Bloom said with a shake of her head. “Yer pretty good at givin’ pep talks yah know that?”

“Well, I’m a superhero now, that’s kind of what I do,” Scootaloo said with a chuckle as Sweetie came out and gave Scootaloo a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey, what’s going on out here?” Sweetie asked with a soft smile.

“Apple Bloom might have a boyfriend soon,” Scootaloo said with a chuckle as Apple Bloom’s face turned red again.

“Oh really? Should we check him out to make sure that he’s right for our friend?” Sweetie asked with a chuckle. “Or better yet we should have SMILE check him out.”

“That, ain’t gonna be necessary,” Apple Bloom said with a shake of her head. “Ah’ll figure this out on mah own. Besides, Scoots gave me some good advice.”

“Well, I tried to at least,” Scootaloo said with a chuckle as she rubbed the back of her head a little bit. “Anything for a friend you know?”

“Yeah, if you need anything, just let us know,” Sweetie Belle said. “Advice, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to help you get revenge…”

The three friends just laughed a little at that before Scootaloo’s cell phone rang and she answered it. “Hello?”

“Scootaloo, I think we’ve got a lead on the shield card user,” Fleur’s voice said on the other end. “We got a missing person report in yesterday about a young woman who’s been missing since before the monster attacks started.

“A young woman?” Scootaloo asked surprised. “I thought the monster sounded more masculine.”
“Yeah, I don’t know how that works either, I think its the armor or the spirit,” Fleur answered. “I’m going to send you the address, you and Sweetie Drops need to talk to her little sister. If we can get some information on what’s going on that might be what we need to get through to her.”

“Alright,” Scootaloo said as she gave her friends a small nod. “Send it to me, I’ll take my bike out there.”

“Alright, I’ll send it in a second,” Fleur answered. “Good luck out there, this isn’t exactly in the nice part of town.”

“Understood,” Scootaloo said with a nod as Fleur hung up. A few moments later the address was texted to her and she gave her friends a nod. “Are you two going to be okay? It seems we’ve got a lead.”

“Yeah, we’ll be fine,” Apple Bloom said with a nod. “Be careful out there okay?”

“Okay,” Scootaloo said as she grabbed her helmet, gave Sweetie a kiss, and headed downstairs and out of the apartment complex.

00000

“Are you okay?” Sweetie Drops asked as they walked up to an old building on the west side of Canterlot. This was not exactly the nicest part of town like Fleur had said, it was usually crime ridden and attracted a lot of the wrong people.

“Yeah, I’m sure,” Scootaloo said with a nod as Sweetie Drops reached up to knock on the door. “What should we tell her?”

“Just ask her if she knows anything about what happened to her sister,” Sweetie Drops said. “This might be a wild goose chase honestly, but it’s the only disappearance that matches the profile of the Three of Swords.”

“What happened?” Scootaloo asked.

“Their older sister is in jail, she’s got a rap sheet as long as my arm,” Sweetie Drops said as she knocked on the door.

A minute later there was the sound of someone on the other side of the door and a young feminine voice was heard. “Can I help you?”

“FBI, we want to talk to you about your sister, Aria Dazzle?” Sweetie Drops said as she held up her badge.

“She’s, not here right now,” the female voice said on the other side. “You’ll have to come back later.”

“We know she’s not there,” Sweetie Drops said. “We’re here investigating her disappearance. If there’s anything you can tell us it would help.”

“I… don’t know, my sisters always told me not to open the door for strangers,” the voice from the other side of the door said. “How do I know you really work for the FBI?”

“That’s a valid question…” Scootaloo said quietly.

“Yeah, but what do you want me to say? We’re not exactly open with our existence,” Sweetie Drops whispered back.

“Good point,” Scootaloo said with a sigh as she looked back at the door. “What’s her name?”
“Sonata Dazzle,” Sweetie Drops answered.

“Hey Sonata right?” Scootaloo asked. “I’m just here because I want to help your sister. I know she’s going through a tough time, you all are right?”

“Well, yeah…” Sonata’s voice said from the other side.

“I get it, I lost my parents when I was young and I’ve got a big sister too that’s always been there for me,” Scootaloo said with a smile. “Your sisters have always been there for you haven’t they?”

“Yeah, we’re all we’ve got,” Sonata said sadly. “Now with Adagio in jail and Aria’s off doing who knows what…”

“Look, we want to help Aria,” Scootaloo said. “My name is Scootaloo Dash, I promise that if you help us out we’ll save your sister if she really is the one we’re looking for. Can you help us out?”

“You’d think I was crazy…” Sonata said softly.

“Trust me, we’ve seen a lot of crazy things,” Scootaloo said. “Just let us in and I promise you everything will be okay.”

Finally, there was the sound of the door unlocking as it opened to reveal a teenage girl with blue hair tied into a ponytail. Scootaloo’s heart fell, she couldn’t be older than 13 and she was on her own because of what happened.

“Do you really mean that?” Sonata asked softly as she looked at Scootaloo.

“I promise you, I will do everything I can to make sure that your sister is safe,” Scootaloo said with a smile as she tried to reassure the younger girl. “It’s kinda what I do.”

“Alright, that’s good enough for me,” Sonata said and gestured for the two Riders to come inside. Scootaloo gave Sweetie Drops a nod as they went in together, the house wasn’t in the best shape and it looked like it had barely been cleaned. “So, what do you want to know?”

“Has your sister been acting weird lately?” Sweetie Drops asked. “Any, unusual behavior that she doesn’t normally do?”

“Well, ever since Adagio was arrested sure she’s been acting weird,” Sonata said. “Aria kinda had to take over her duties and take care of me. But ever since the trial it’s just gotten worse, she’s been distant and had a hard time actually working.”

“It’s been that bad huh?” Sweetie Drops asked and Sonata nodded a little.

“Yeah, Aria wasn’t sure but she felt like something went wrong with the trial,” Sonata said with a shake of her head. “Like she thinks Adagio was set up, they had too much evidence or something that they shouldn’t have had. I’m, not really sure myself but I do know that she was getting more paranoid over it.”

“You said something happened that would make us think you were crazy,” Scootaloo said as she looked at the younger girl. “What happened?”

“She, uh, found a card on the side of the road,” Sonata said. “That’s when she started acting even weirder. Then I saw her, well… you’ve seen the news reports right? About the Riders fighting against monsters?”

“Yeah, we’ve heard of them,” Sweetie Drops said as she glanced over at Scootaloo who gave her a nod.

“She turned into one of those things, like some sort of armored figure with a shield…” Sonata said. “That sounds crazy doesn’t it?”

“No, a friend of mine had the same thing happen to her,” Scootaloo said with a sigh. “Don’t worry, we’re going to do everything we can to make sure your sister is safe.”

“You really mean that?” Sonata asked.

“I do,” Scootaloo said. “Your sister is in good hands, we just need to figure out how to find her. Do you have any suggestions on where she might be?”

“Honestly, I don’t know,” Sonata admitted with a shake of her head.

“Alright, we’ll manage without it then,” Sweetie Drops said. “Thank you so much, this gives us something to go on at least.”

The two headed back out and Scootaloo sighed a little as she looked back at the door as Sonata closed it. “Do you think she’s going to be okay?”

“I’m not sure, to be honest,” Sweetie Drops answered. “There’s a lot going on here and even if we do save her sister from the Order she’s going to have a long road ahead of her. She’s going to need help, I just hope that she and her sisters are going to be able to get it.”

“Yeah, me too,” Scootaloo said as they climbed back on their bikes. She looked back at the house and spotted Sonata looking out at them through the window and sighed as she put her helmet on and started Forsetti up again.

She was going to make sure that Aria Dazzle was saved.

00000

“So we’re using the satellites to try and track all activity that could be linked to the…” Fancy Pants said in the briefing room at the SMILE HQ while Scootaloo stared off into space. “Scootaloo, are you paying attention?”

“What?” Scootaloo asked as she looked up at Fancy Pants. “Sorry, I’ve been a little distracted since talking to Sonata is all. What’s going on?”

Fleur sighed a little before reiterating what they were talking about. “We’ve been trying to follow the whereabouts of the two monsters. We’ve also been running facial recognition software to try and find Aria Dazzle anywhere in the city with not much luck.”

“What about her older sister?” Scootaloo asked. “The one in jail has she tried to reach out to her at all?”

“We considered that already and got in contact with Warden Irons at Van Graff State Prison,” Fancy Pants said. “Unfortunately that’s a dead end as well. Adagio Dazzle is currently in solitary confinement after an incident with another inmate, she’s had no contact with anyone on the outside since before the attacks started.”

“Which means, we can’t even use that angle to find her,” Sweetie Belle said with a sigh.

“Is it possible that there is someone on tha outside helpin’ Aria?” Apple Bloom asked. “Ah mean, it sounded like paranoid ramblin’ ta me, but is it possible that someone was behind what happened ta her sister?”

“It’s, possible,” Fancy Pants admitted. “We’d still have to look over the case, but something about it does feel off. However, it’s not a priority for us right now and doesn’t fall under our jurisdiction. I’m sorry, I honestly don’t know what to say to this, but unless it’s connected to a monster faction SMILE can’t do much.”

“That’s kinda dumb,” Apple Bloom said.

“It’s part of how we were set up, we don’t have much of a choice,” Fleur said. “We’re supposed to fight against monsters. I know it doesn’t make much sense, but we can at least pass it on to the proper authorities.”

“Alright,” Scootaloo said with a sigh. “So, what do we do now?”

“The only thing we can do is wait,” Sweetie Drops said. “There’s a chance that we could get lucky and catch them on their own. That’s our best chance at dealing with them, though if we could get through to Aria…”

“That might be enough to weaken the shield wielder,” Scootaloo said with a nod. “Or at least distract her so that we can get a good hit in. That still leaves the sword wielder though, do we have anything on them?”

“Honestly? No,” Fancy Pants said as he adjusted his monocle. “Either he’s under the radar, no one noticed he’s missing, or the definition is just too vague to find someone. For now, I think we need to focus on Aria Dazzle, for now, we don’t have much of a choice.”

“Right,” Scootaloo said with a sigh as she gave them a nod. “Let’s just hope that it really isn’t too late for her.”

00000

“So, what do you think of Scootaloo?” Lyra asked as she and Sweetie Drops met up for lunch at the same restaurant as before.

“She means well, but sometimes I’m worried that she’s a little too naive,” Sweetie Drops said with a sigh. “We still don’t know exactly how the Order works and even if it would be possible to save everyone. I don’t want her giving Sonata false hope, you know what I mean?”

“False hope is better than no hope sometimes,” Lyra pointed out. “Besides, you’ve got a good track record so far of dealing with the monsters. I looked over some of the files, I’m sure if we keep doing what we’re doing we’ll be fine.”

“I’m sure you’re right,” Sweetie Drops said with a shake of her head. “And then there’s…”

Her phone went off signifying that she had a text message. She blinked in surprise when she picked it up and realized that the number read 20 09 20 01 14. It read “SWORD BEARER IS AT THE FOLLOWING COORDINATES.”

“That’s weird,” Sweetie Drops said as she looked at the coordinates. When she looked them up they were to a building in downtown Canterlot, but who had sent it to her? And why hadn’t the satellite picked it up? “I think I know where to find one of the monsters.”

“How?” Lyra asked as Sweetie Drops showed her the text message. “Okay, that’s very weird, what are you going to do?”

“I need to make a call,” Sweetie Drops said with a sigh as she dialed Fancy Pants’ number, he answered after a moment. “Director, we’ve got a bit of a situation.”

“What’s going on?” Fancy Pants asked.

“I’m going to need back-up sent to the old Potato Chips factory downtown,” Sweetie Drops said into the phone. “I think one of our targets is there.”

“Where did you get this information?” Fancy Pants asked.

“It’s a long story, but right now it’s the only clue we have, what do you suggest?” Sweetie Drops asked.

“It sounds like it’s the only lead we have, check it out,” Fancy Pants said. “We’re looking for Aria Dazzle already but we’re having very little luck. I’ll have Scootaloo on standby in case you need her help.”

“Good, alright then,” Sweetie Drops said. “I’ll take Anteros out to the factory.”

“Understood, we’ll send backup as well,” Fancy Pants said. “Good luck out there Agent Drops, I hope you’re able to deal with this monster.”

“Me too,” Sweetie Drops said before hanging up and sighing a little. “You know, one of these days we’re going to actually come here and finish a meal together.”

“Don’t worry, I understand,” Lyra said with a chuckle before she added jokingly. “Just as long as you’re not running off to see another girl.”

“We’re not… never mind,” Sweetie Drops said with a groan as she headed out to her red and pink motorcycle and took off down the street.

00000

Sweetie Drops pulled in front of the old factory and took out her small energy reader. She blinked a little in confusion when it started showing readings coming from inside the factory. She pressed her hand against her communicator.

“This is Agent Drops, are you reading anything from inside the building?” She asked.

“Negative, we’re running every scan we have on your location and nothing,” Fleur’s voice said from the other end.

“That’s not possible, I’ve got readings on my handheld here,” Sweetie Drops said as she got off the bike and reached for her Driver. “Is it possible that something is messing with the satellite system?”

“It’s possible, I’ve got tech on it now,” Fleur said. “In the meantime, I’d approach with caution. We don’t know what’s waiting for you in there, it could be both of them. Your back-up is still 10 minutes away.”

“Alright, I’m going in,” Sweetie Drops said as she walked into the old factory. She pushed the broken doors open and entered the factory floor. “Alright, give it up, I know you’re in here!”

“You’re clever aren’t you Rider?” Unkyor asked from a higher position as he held his sword upright. “But I’m not about to let you beat me that easily!”

“I’m not the one who thinks its a good idea to side with monsters,” Sweetie Drops said as she placed the Driver on her waist and the belt formed around her. “Why are you even here? This place is old, I don’t think you have much of a connection here.”

“This place used to belong to my family Unkyor said with a snort. “They worked hard every day of their life to get where they were. Then new companies moved into town, they offered better wages for the workers and better conditions and put this place out of business. They ruined my family name. And I’m going to use this power to take them down!”

“Yeah, yeah, we’ve all got a sad story,” Sweetie Drops said. “But that doesn’t give you the right to…”

She barely jumped out of the way as a lightning bolt was thrown down at her. She cringed a little as she looked back at him.

“Okay, so you’ve got a few tricks up your sleeve, but that doesn’t make what you’re doing right!” She said as she pointed up at him. “You’re doing nothing but hurting innocent people because of something that they had no control over!”

“They aren’t innocent, there’s always something that they did wrong,” Unkyor said. “Now, it’s time to face your fate. I’m not going to let you stop me!”

“Then I’ll have to fight harder,” Sweetie Drops said as she held out her card and slid it into the card slot on the Tarot Driver. “Henshin!”

“LOVE CONQUERS ALL THINGS!” The Driver said as energy flowed out of it and formed around Sweetie Drops as the armor and bow appeared.

“What’s going on now?” Lyra’s voice said over the mental link between the two.

“Crazy monster is going to attack innocent people because of something that happened to his family,” Sweetie Drops said as she raised her bow and aimed it right at Unkyor. “Too bad you don’t have your support!”

She let loose the arrow and it flew at Unkyor only to have him cut it with his sword as he jumped up and landed on the factory floor. His hand was crackling with electricity as he smirked at Sweetie Drops.

“You’re a lot of talk Kamen Rider, but you can’t back it up can you?” He said as he shot the lightning at her again and she dodged it again. “You’re still new at this I’ll bet, and I’m not about to let you take away my power! You will not succeed, and the Order will prevail!”

Sweetie Drops groaned as she pulled her bow back and fired another arrow at him, this one barely missed him as it went flying into the wall behind him sending sparks. “Okay, that’s not good…”

“Bon Bon, calm down, you’re letting him get to you,” Lyra’s voice said in her head. “He’s trying to get into your head, don’t let him.”

“Easy for you to say,” Sweetie Drops said with a sigh as she pointed the bow at him again and fired several arrows in quick succession, the last of which caught him in the shoulder. “Come on, where’s that back-up…”

There was a sound of an impact as something hit the floor and she looked up to see Harrsone standing there with her shield held out. She held the shield in front of her and gave Unkyor a nod.

“Great… just what I needed, two of them,” Sweetie Drops said as she jumped out of the way of a charge attack from Harrsone and landed on a higher position only to have to dodge a lightning strike. “Come on, that’s not fair!”

“Who says we’re playing fair? This isn’t a game!” Harrsone said in her distorted voice. “Was it fair what happened to my sister? Was it fair what happened to any of us?”
“No, it wasn’t fair!” Sweetie Drops said as she pulled back on her bow again and fired an arrow at Harrsone which she caught with her shield. “I don’t know if your sister was put away on trumped-up charges or if anything they said was true. But this isn’t the way to go about doing it!”

“I don’t care!” Harrsone said. “This is how I’m going to do this, and I’ll save my sister from prison, I swear it!”

Sweetie Drops frowned a little as she rolled to dodge another lightning attack. She fired two more arrows at each of the monsters, but it didn’t have much effect other than slowing them down a moment.

“Come on Scootaloo, where are you…” She muttered as she avoided another hit.

Suddenly there was the crashing sound of something large breaking through a window. They all looked up to see Scootaloo in Rider form riding on her bike crashing through a window on the same floor as the monsters as she hit Unkyor hard in the chest.

“Son of a… what was that?” Unkyor said as Scootaloo jumped off Forseti and drew her sword as she gave Sweetie Drops a nod.

“Sorry I’m late, traffic was killer,” she said with a chuckle as Sweetie Drops nodded and pulled her bow back and fired another shot into Unkyor’s chest. “Do you think you’ve got this guy?”

“No problem,” Sweetie Drops said as the sword-wielding monster struggled to his feet and glared at her as he fired another shot of lightning which Sweetie Drops avoided and fired another arrow at him.

“YOU’ll PAY, YOU WILL ALL PAY!” Unkyor said as he kept firing lightning at Sweetie Drops.
“Guess that means it’s you and me,” Scootaloo said as she pointed her sword at Harrsone. “Aria Dazzle.”

“That’s not my name anymore!” Harrsone said. “I’m Harrsone, the shield of the Order, and I will make sure that everyone who did that to my sister pays!”

“Your sister wouldn’t want you to do this!” Scootaloo said as she ran forward and stabbed her Rapier at the monster only to have it caught with her shield. “She doesn’t want you to do this, she wants to see you again!”

“Yes, and she will when I free her!” The transformed Aria Dazzle said with a snap. “I know someone’s behind this, how do I know you’re not behind it? You seem to know quite a lot!”

“Because we met your little sister,” Scootaloo said as she avoided a thrust from the monster’s shield. “She’s worried about you! Do you want to hurt her too?”

“No, but…” Harrsone said. “I have to do this, I have to save Adagio! She’s the only one who can help us through this…”

“No, you and Sonata can do this together,” Scootaloo said as she kicked at Harrsone which knocked her back. “You’re trying to save your big sister when you need to be focused on Sonata right now! She’s terrified, and she knows what you’ve become!”

“I…” Harrsone said as she got to her feet again, holding the shield in front of her. “You’re trying to trick me! What do you know about that kind of thing?”

“I’ve got a big sister too, and I know she’d do anything to help me,” Scootaloo said as she leaped over Harrsone and thrust her rapier into her ribs and the monster let out a scream. “I don’t work for any sort of conspiracy against you or your sister. I’m just here to help you get back to your sister.”

“I…” Harrsone said as she tried to pull herself up again. “I don’t know what to do anymore…”

While Scootaloo tried to fight Harrsone Sweetie Drops was still fighting against the other monster. She narrowed her eyes as she fired another arrow at Unkyor and this one caught him in the chest.

When he tried to fire another burst of lightning he screamed as it crackled from the wound and ran through his body.

“No… I’m not going to let you beat me…” he said as he pulled himself to his feet, his body was badly damaged and energy could be seen running through the wounds. “This… isn’t… over…”

“What is that?” Lyra asked in Sweetie Drops’ mind. “Shouldn’t he have blood or something? What’s going on?”

“I, honestly don’t know,” Sweetie Drops admitted as she raised her bow and pointed it at Unkyor. “But I’m not about to let him do what he’s trying to do. This fight is over.”

She drew her bow back and held it as she pointed it down at the monster as energy was drawn into the tip of the arrow. She narrowed her eyes from behind her visor as the energy began to radiate from the arrow tip.

“SONIC ARROW!” She shouted as she fired the powerful arrow and it hit the monster in the chest.

Unkyor screamed as the monster form shattered around it revealing a man dressed in torn clothes as he fell back. A card fell out and laid on the ground as Sweetie Drops turned her attention back to where Scootaloo and Harrsone were fighting.

“Come on Aria, break free of its control!” Scootaloo said as she swiped her sword at the armored monster as the shield was caught again. “You know you can do this!”

“No, it’s too strong…” a woman’s voice said. “I’m so weak…”

“This is my body!” The monster screamed. “I won’t let you take it away from me!”

“Scootaloo catch!” Sweetie Drops shouted as she grabbed the card off the ground and tossed it at Scootaloo who caught it in mid-air with her free hand.

She swung the Rapier around again and Harrsone caught it with her shield. She quickly drew out the Ace of Swords and slid the new card into her Driver’s card slot.

“ARCANA SHORTSWORD!” Her Driver said as the Rapier vanished from her hand and a new ornate sword appeared in her other hand. It had a golden hilt with a crossguard with an ornate design.

Before Harrsone could react Scootaloo swung the new sword up and slashed at the monster as the shield was knocked from her hand and she leaped into the air and energy gathered in her foot.

“JUSTICE KICK!” She said as she kicked hard at Harrsone who fell back and the monster form shattered from around her.

Lying on the ground was an olive-skinned young woman with long purple hair with green streaks tied into pigtails. She was barely conscious as Scootaloo reached down to pick the card up off the ground.

“Thank… you…” Aria said as she fell unconscious.

Scootaloo powered down and looked at the two new sword suit cards. The Two of Swords and the Three of Swords were now her’s. She placed the cards and the Driver back into her pocket and sighed a little.

“Are you okay Scootaloo?” Sweetie Drops asked as she powered down too.

“Yeah,” she said as the SMILE agents came in. “Let’s get these two to safety. I just hope that Aria is going to be okay.”

“Same,” Sweetie Drops said as they headed off together.

00000

“Aria, are you okay?” Sonata asked as she sat at her sister’s bedside. The girl’s eyes opened slowly as she looked up at her sister.

“Yeah… I’m fine, I just feel very weak,” Aria said softly as she tried to move. “What happened to me?”

“You lost a lot of energy,” Fleur said as she looked back at Scootaloo and Sweetie Drops who were watching from the doorway before turning to a Doctor with short red hair. “Doctor Storm Breaker here has been taking care of you.”

“Yes, you seem to be recovering nicely,” Storm Breaker said as he adjusted his glasses a little. “I’ve had some experience with such creatures before. You’re lucky to be alive if you had been controlled by that creature any longer… well, you wouldn’t be here anymore.”

“I had no idea,” Aria said. “It, just said that it could help me help Adagio.”

“You’re going to be just fine, we’ll get through this together,” Sonata said as she squeezed her sister’s hand gently. “Adagio is going to be just fine.”

“Okay, thank you,” Aria said.

“Come on, let’s talk in private,” Fleur said as they headed out and into a nearby empty room. “We have a problem.”

“What kind of problem?” Scootaloo asked.

“We looked into Adagio’s case like you suggested,” Fleur said with a sigh. “The fact of the matter is that a lot of the evidence that got her arrested and convicted seems to have, appeared out of thin air.”

“Are you suggesting that the evidence was fabricated?” Scootaloo asked.

“Maybe, or it was the kind of evidence that no one should just get,” Fleur said with a shake of her head. “Photos of her from cameras dealing drugs or other things. Adagio Dazzle is a criminal, there’s no doubt about that, but....”

“But what?” Sweetie Drops asked.

“But she’s not an idiot,” Fleur said. “There’s evidence of her crimes going back years and she’s avoided being caught for this long. As hard to believe as it might be, the fact of the matter is that there may actually be something to Aria’s claims.”

“You mean, someone actually set her up?” Scootaloo asked.

“It’s possible, yes,” Fleur said with a shake of her head. “And we’ve run every diagnosis in the book on the computer systems in the satellite. Nothing is wrong with it and it doesn’t seem to be causing any problems anymore.”

“So, what do we do?” Scootaloo asked.

“The only thing we can do, we keep dealing with the Order,” Sweetie Drops said with a sigh as she looked back at Fleur. “Am I right?”

“Pretty much,” Fleur said with a sigh. “Hopefully its nothing more than a glitch and a coincidence, but we’re going to look into everything we can.”

“Okay,” Scootaloo said with a sigh.

The three women didn’t know it but Dr. Storm Breaker was listening from the door. He walked away from the door and entered his office before locking the door. He powered on the computer and input several commands.

“Voice print identification required for access to T.I.T.A.N.,” a female computerized voice said from the speakers. “State your name and rank for access.”

“Doctor Storm Breaker, head scientist of Project Prometheus,” Storm Breaker said into the computer.

“Confirmed, access to the Technomagical Interface Terminal Access Network granted,” the computerized voice said.

The computer screen changed to show the face of a stern-looking pale hairless human head that stared back at him.

“What is the current status of the Project, Doctor?” The voice said in a calm and cold voice as he looked at the Doctor.

“Our research into the Order of the High Arcana has yielded results,” Storm Breaker said as he took off his glasses and put them in his pocket. “One of their parasitic spirits targetted the younger sister of Subject Alpha. This is the closest we’ve gotten to a full conversion, and the results are, fascinating.”

“Excellent,” the head said. “Allow me to access your records and we will be one step closer to our goals.”

“Yes sir,” Storm Breaker said as he started to input the data.

00000

“Well, that plan was a bust,” Caesar said. “All we did was make Kamen Rider Justice even stronger, again.”

“Well, I’m not surprised,” Priellit said as the man in black approached. “We need something new, something that they will not expect. But what…”

“Perhaps, I have something that will do the job,” the man in black said as he reached into his coat and removed a bag. He poured the contents out onto the table which is revealed to be strange multi-colored fragments. “I will need your assistance with this Priellit.”

“What are these things?” Priellit asked as she reached down to pick one up.

“The remains of some of our, competition from a decade ago you might say,” the man in black said as he leaned on his cane. “They aren’t ready for their full return yet, but I believe that we can use these and the power of the Tower to draw on a subject from elsewhere.”

“Interesting,” Caesar said as he stroked his chin. “I’ve heard of these creatures, predators that feed on the life force of humans. Fangires right?”

“Indeed,” the man in black said as he nodded to Priellit. “We will have to reach through the dimensional barriers again in order to do this. However, by using this as a focus we should be able to draw it here.”

“Alright,” Priellit said as the man in black raised his cane and removed the top to reveal a glowing red crystal. “What must I do?”

“We will need to chant the summoning spell while concentrating on the shards,” the man in black said with a nod. “That will allow us to draw out our target. If we combine it with an Agent, we will be able to use that energy draining power mixed with the abilities of the Agent to gain more power.”

“Agreed,” Caesar said. “That could be of use to us.”

The man in black and Priellit began to chant together. The red crystal glowed brightly as energy flew around them and into the Fangire remnants as they glowed and flew up and around them. A vortex appeared in front of them as energy crackled from it.

The man in black waved his hand as he spoke in an unintelligible language. The words carried weight in them even if you couldn’t understand what he was saying.

“There,” he said. “Our message has been sent to those on the other side. A Fangire from this foreign reality will be attracted to it.”

Now, they just had to wait and see what took the bait.