• Published 11th Aug 2018
  • 9,917 Views, 74 Comments

Stud Princess - Jest



The festival of life is an ancient tradition in Equestria where the gender ratio problem is 'fixed' by having a stallion offer his services to stud for any mare who wants it, this year, Twilight Sparkle has volunteered.

Comments ( 34 )

I like that cover art.

9104369
I wonder why...

Really need more outbreaks of nerd song in my life.

Thank you for doing the story all at one. Most people here just leave it as incomplete and never touch it again.

9104636
Of course! I hate that too, which is why I always endevour to complete the entirety of a oneshot before even posting the first one.

You don't need the [img] and [/img] for the imgur link in the description, it just breaks it.

More pony porn in the featured box. (The Featured Box Troll )

thas alot of alicorns

9104829
Actually at the end its explicitly pointed out that they are one of each tribe, not alicorns.

9104857
media2.giphy.com/media/3ov9jSmH7dpEVwKFig/giphy.gif

Ay, was pretty good. A shame you didn't sneak in Celestia somewhere :trollestia:

Downvoted for futa.

This could have just been a pile of fetish. But instead it was rather heart-warming. Good job.

9162509
I guess. It's just weird that when the fucking is at it's height we don't see Twilight.

You do but it's mostly a confusing situation. They have to prep them one by one? That's a pretty strange set-up. Wouldn't the mane 6 just stay put and prep them mares as they come?

9162517
But they litterly are preparing them as they come. THe thing you said would make better sense is litterly what happened in the story. Also if I described every single time she fucks someone the story would be 6 times as long, and more or less redundant as shes just doing it quick and dirty.

9163071
Yeah you're right. I wasn't paying enough attention and I mostly just found it strange they entered and didn't stay put.

And then, years later, the vast majoity of the sets of triplets take-after the C.M.C..:pinkiecrazy:

(And that's how Equestria was destroyed.)

i feel kinda bad for the single mothers who only wanted one child instead of three because of money or living arrangements

9200395
I'm sure twilight would come up with a creative solution.

9200728
Well shes a princess so its not impossible to think that she couldnt issue tax breaks, partner with buisnessess, etc.

9200771
thats good on the money end but not on the living space end

9200821
With more money in their pockets they could afford to move into bigger places or renovate what they have.

9200842
that makes sense

Yall gonna need dat PowerThirst to fuel the PowerDating.

And subsequent PowerSpawning Babies. So many babies.
400 of them.

Well. This was a thing.

Good story, keep up the good work.:twilightsmile:

9311378
Considering Twilight already sired 2700 babies, and the average human pregnancy has a yield between 1 and 2, taking the '400 babies ' claim of PowerThirst I'd say the number would jump to about 800000. That'd be a hell of a generation.

9819646
Oh man you should read the sequel then.

Comment posted by ALSilvertongue deleted Feb 2nd, 2020

10065153
You are right. This is the wrong spot for that.

This was a beautifully heart warming end.

Thanks for the fic!

Login or register to comment