• Published 11th Aug 2018
  • 323 Views, 6 Comments

Vantage Point - Thunderous



Eight ponies, eight points of view, and one party pooper! They must put a stop to this party pooper, before he or she gets away with it!

  • ...
 6
 323

1. Twilight Sparkle

5:00 p.m

The party at Twilight's Friendship School is booming with ponies and creatures alike. Twilight and her friends are enjoying the party like everypony else, celebrating the 200th day since the opening - well, re-opening - of the Friendship School, the school she and her friends opened for ponies and creatures to learn friendship.

"Is everypony having fun or what?" Pinkie Pie squealed in delight, hugging Twilight and the others in her hooves. She was the most excited out of the group of course, since she's the party hoster.

"Best. Party. Ever! You're the best, Pinkie!" Rainbow Dash manages to flap her way out by of Pinkie Pie's hug, now flying above them, punching her hooves in the air.

Twilight chuckles, as she successfully squiggles out of Pinkie Pie's tight hug, "Well, we all appreciate it and all, but Pinkie -" She stops chuckling, raising an eyebrow, "- who's going to clean this place up after the party's finished...? Don't tell me I have to take care of the cleaning, just because I'm the headmare of this school..."

"Oh, Twilight... you know I got that covered already, right?" - Pinkie Pie nudges Twillight, winking at her - "Just enjoy the party! You- We deserve this!"

Just then, Starlight approaches the Mane 6, carrying a checklist in her magic. "Hey, everypony! Are you all enjoying the party?"

"Starlight! Can you believe that Pinkie Pie had almost everypony from Ponyville comin to this party!? I still can't believe that Spitfire and the rest came to the party!" Rainbow Dash lands in front of Starlight, making Starlight flinch a little.

"Oh...haha, yeah...by the way, Pinkie Pie... the surprise is good to go... should we bring it out now?" She looks up at Pinkie Pie, clearly helping out with some of the party planning still.

"Sure! Go ahead, the sooner, the better!" Pinkie Pie nods, letting go of her friends, as she goes to Starlight's side, looking at the checklist.

"Surprise? What do you mean surprise, Pinkie?" Rarity asks, confused. "I thought all the surprises you had for us were done by now..."

Starlight had already walked away, heading somewhere else. "Well...I never did say my tricks up my sleeves were used up, did I? Just give me and Starlight some time to take care of it, dont worry a thing!" She smiled cheerfully, before hopping up and down into the crowd of ponies dancing about.

Applejack sighs, as she shrugs, "That's Pinkie for ya'... well, like she said, maybe we should'a just relax and enjoy the party? Whad'ya say, girls?"

The others nodded in agreement, before Twilight sighs, and nods as well. "Well, alright...let's get partyin' then, girls!" Twilight and the others walked onto the dance floor to dance their hearts out.

The party went on for several more minutes, before the light was switched off abruptly.

Twilight was the first to react to the sudden disruption. "What the buck!? Who turned off the lights?"

Several more ponies seemed to start panic a bit, before a spotlight appeared in the middle of the room, with Pinkie Pie and Starlight Glimmer standing there next to a humongous cake, with a sign saying 'Happy Birthday, Twilight Sparkle!'.

"Surprise! Happy birthday, Twilight!" Pinkie Pie squealed in delight, as she blew party streamers into the air with her party cannon. "This is the special surprise I had for you! Is it good or what?"

"Oh my Celestia! M-My birthday was today, and I forgot all about it!" Twilight approaches the two, mouth wide open. "H-How did you two..." She starts trailing off, before Pinkie Pie places a hoof on her mouth.

"Don't you worry a thing now, Twilight! So... let's celebrate this surprise birthday party with a cut of the cake from the birthday mare, Twilight Sparkle!" Pinkie Pie places a hoof around Twilight, smiling cheerfully.

"T-Thank you... both of you... this is the best day ever!" Twilight hugs Starlight and Pinkie, smiling happily with the thought of her friends throwing this surprise birthday party for her.

Twilight grabs a knife in her magic, handed from Starlight, and starts to walk towards the cake, accompanied by everypony and creature singing 'Happy Birthday' to her.

As she cuts the cake, a wave of "Woohoo!" and "Yay!" were heard, with the sound of hooves clopping the ground...

Though suddenly, a feminine voice could be heard yelling something but was muffled by the cheering, before a beam of magic struck the cake, causing the cake to explode, surprising and knocking a few ponies back whoever stood near the cake, especially Twilight herself knocking back into her friends nearby.

Everypony and creature starts to scream out in panic, running away from the scene, some leaving through the front door of the school.

Twilight soon recovered from the recoil of the cake explosion from the help of her friends, groaning. "Nggh...what the buck just happened...?"

"Somepony blasted magic onto the cake to blow it up! Uggh, I'm going to find that pony and I'm gonna do something horrible to her! She just ruined my best cake yet!" Pinkie Pie was furious, stomping her hoof onto the ground.

"Calm down, Pinkie... we'll find whoever did this mess, that's for sure!" Starlight tries to calm Pinkie down, but to no avail, Pinkie Pie still furious, ran into the crowd to try and find the mysterious party pooper.

"Well, there goes Pinkie Pie..." Rarity looked into the crowd, looking for the furious Pinkie Pie in it, "Though, I do wonder... who in Equestria would dare to ruin such an exquisite birthday party? Fluttershy, did Discord plan on ruining somepony's activity today?"

"It wasn't Discord... it was a unicorn..." Twilight quickly cuts Fluttershy before she could answer back, "... like Pinkie said earlier, somepony blasted the cake with a magic spell...though, I'm not even sure who would that be..."

Just then, Scootaloo gallopped towards Twilight and the others through the crowd of ponies and creatures panicking, who are still running in fear from the cake explosion. "T-Twilight! You gotta hear me out! I got something to tell you!"

Twilight approaches Scootaloo, as she stopped gallopping, panting hard. "What is it, Scootaloo? We're trying to find out who blew the cake up just now, so be quick with it."

Scootaloo, still panting, looks up at Twilight, screaming. "That's just it! I think I just saw who did it! The one that blew your cake up!"

Author's Note:

This is my first time trying this out...so, hopefully, it'll be alright...

By the way, I know this seeemed a little bit short, but the length of the episodes will differ on who the point of view is being used. So, basically, Scootaloo's POV will have a longer episode than Twilight's... hopefully...