• Published 11th Aug 2018
  • 639 Views, 28 Comments

EoH Evolution Special: Equestria Girls/Kamen Rider Bahamut: Origin - Bahamut0



Twilight's crown has been stolen, and the thief has disappeared behind a mirror serving as the portal to another world. However, she is not alone in her mission. For Castalot High will witness the advent of a new team of heroes! HENSHIN!

  • ...
4
 28
 639

Epilogue

As Burst Stream slumbered, the dragon he'd contracted with watched from the mirror distortion. On the other side was a whole other realm. The Advent Dimension. A strange, mystical place populated by biomechanical beasts and other strange creatures. For a while, it had been cut-off from our world. That is, until now. As soon as the dragon turned away from Burst to close the portal, he was faced with more Advent Beasts. Five of them. Each holding an advent deck.

"You know that isn't what your previous partner would've wanted Platinum." The black dragon Advent Beast answered. In contrast to the platinum dragon, its eyes were fire-red. "The previous Bahamut didn't want to get his loved ones involved."

The platinum dragon narrowed his eyes. "Don't tell me you wouldn't have jumped in to save the child of YOUR previous Rider partner Drakepyre! Was I supposed to let the boy die?! Leave his mother to mourn the loss of yet another person she held dear?! And besides, the boy wanted to save people. He chose to fight like my previous partner. He's stronger than the last Kamen Rider Bahamut. I can feel it. And with his help, we might finally be able to defeat him. The one responsible for the fall of the previous Kamen Riders!"

"As nice as that would be, it would be you two alone." A biomechanical dinosaur added. "Like our last partners, their children are close friends. No doubt because of how close their parents were. But you forget, they willfully unbound themselves from us so that their children would not be in danger. And there haven't been any strays or rogues venturing into the human world."

A biomechanical falcon with blade-like wings shook his head. "I wouldn't be too sure about that. Some of the more hostile entities on this side have been stirring lately. Especially before Platinum intervened. Like it or not, we may have to defy the last wishes of our previous partners just to keep their children and their world safe."

"Can't we just contact those other Kamen Riders?" A humanoid ninja-themed Advent Beast asked. "They use Advent Decks too, and they're familiar with fighting against great evil! What do you think Dracoplatinum?"

The platinum dragon, his true name being revealed, sighed. "The riders of Ventara haven't faced anyone as deadly as the one who sent Aether to the Advent Void. And for better or worse, my return has been sensed. I just hope Discord is willing to tell these kids why none of their parents talk about Aether Stream anymore. But until then, I'll remain on call."

Dracoplatinum looked towards the portal he'd been using to keep an eye on Burst Stream. "He needs me. As I need him. Just as this world needs defenders. It needs the Kamen Riders. . . "

End Credits Song:

Author's Note:

If you couldn't tell, I based Kamen Rider Bahamut after Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. Characters from that show will show up when I make Kamen Rider Bahamut an official spin-off. But I'm not certain on doing that yet.

Comments ( 21 )

9104322
epilogue's up.

9104923
Great epilogue! And now it’s onward to season 4! With more shipping moments and some development of couples that aren’t couples yet and many more to come

9104948
Thanks. So what did you think of the end credits song and my Author's Note?

9104958
I did enjoy the end credits song

9104958
And I’m looking forward to seeing more when it comes

Very good special you did here.

shipping moments happened and some on the horizon.

...I just remembered...I remember watching...Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight, if I'm correct it was on Disney XD back several years ago. I didn't really understand it back then, I probably would now though.

Also, when you do get around to that spin-off, we'll be reading it.

Good end credits song btw, perfect for Burst actually

9105094
You can find it on YouTube in a playlist for the whole series. It's pretty good, and it's what got me into Kamen Rider.

9105100
I'll check it out when I have time

9105103
Cool. And btw, Rainbow Rocks will be Kamen Rider Bahamut: Episode Zero. And what're your thoughts on the epilogue?

9105108
It's a good setup.

Now that the door has been opened by Burst...more will come, that's what I'm getting from this.

Also, good name for the next special

9105124
Thanks. the next special will fully explain the rider system, and how the combat system with Advent Decks works. One problem I noticed in Dragon Knight was the time consumed to slot cards into their visors to summon weapons and other assistance. So I came up with a version that sort of uses cards, but only for select actions. I can't wait to show it off, but it'll have to wait until season 4. The special will be put halfway between the season, and it'll be in the season itself.

9105132
Ah, well...I'll let you get to it.

9105136
Cool. Also, how is the end credits song perfect for Burst?

9105140
The main rhythm part the most Burst because he's the Leader of the Elements of Heroism (in Unity), it's definitely something that would fit Burst as he leads the elements into battle...at least in my opinion

9105157
Cool. Also, Celestia DID call him her 'dragon knight'. So there's that too.

Awesome story dude.

As soon Burst fell asleep. He was dreaming and in that dream he heard talking. He followed the voice's and see where they lead to. He find them and he see a male with black hair (hairstyle Link Twilight Princess), scarlet skin color, and light red eyes. Then his outfit is red pirate theme trench coat (he lad it on the chair right next to a coffeetable), red flannel, black tanktop, grey camouflage pants, and black combat boots. And there's a female who has long black hair about knee-length and lime green skin, and bright yellow eyes. Then her outfit grey dress, flats, and teal scarf.

Burst could hear there conversation and it seem's like the male name Ambrose is about to sing for the female name Shoko and the song he's about to sing is Glad You Came by Boyce Avenue. It seem like these two are in love.

When the song was done Shoko was happy and hugged Ambrose. "I loved it Ambrose. It was amazing!" Said Shoko excitedly. "Your welcome Shoko and I'm really glad you came and I wouldn't trade it for any other because I love you Shoko." Ambrose says. "I love you too." Shoko says back. Burst was happy to see that love is a powerful feeling.

Then, both turned at the direction where Burst was watching. "Oh hi. We didn't see you there." Ambrose said. "Yeah and that was a beautiful song there." "Thanks. By the way my name is Ambrose and here is my girlfriend Shoko." "Hello" Shoko says. "Nice to meet you both and my name is Burst Stream." Burst says. "Nice to meet you too. I haven't seen around before. Maybe were in a different world." "Yeah me too." Burst says. "It seems we're in the same dream but different world we live in though." "Right and it's odd but, I wish we would like to but, looks like your wake up but, don't worrying we'll meet again soon."
"Wait wha-" Then Burst wake from that and something tells he'll see them soon too.

9311259
This comment can't help but bring up a question I have about your user page. Where are all your stories? Because you seem pretty good at using some of my story outcomes as bases for introducing your OCs. So where can I read your work?

Will you see it not done because I haven't been online for months and I've been busy with my job. As for my oc's it's just the introduction of Ambrose and Shoko belong's to the Adventure time.

9316875
Ah. I see now. Well, best of luck to you at your work. If you want any writing tips, I'll be happy to give them to you. Also, what do you think of me basing my Kamen Rider spinoff on Dragon Knight?

Thanks dude and your story is awesome.

Login or register to comment