• Published 11th Aug 2018
  • 639 Views, 28 Comments

EoH Evolution Special: Equestria Girls/Kamen Rider Bahamut: Origin - Bahamut0



Twilight's crown has been stolen, and the thief has disappeared behind a mirror serving as the portal to another world. However, she is not alone in her mission. For Castalot High will witness the advent of a new team of heroes! HENSHIN!

  • ...
4
 28
 639

Return

Burst Stream slowly put on his bike helmet as he started up his dad's bike. "Time to make an entrance." And with that, Burst Stream rode off to school. Parking his motorcycle in the student parking area. He noticed everyone looking at him. Well, I've got their attention now. Burst removed his helmet, and headed to his locker. However, he felt a familiar presence. "I was wondering when you two would show up."

Sunset And Goldenrise came into view when Burst closed the door to his locker. "Well, well. Someone looks in higher spirits." Goldenrise said with a frown. "What's with deciding to make an entrance all of a sudden? It's not you wanted Sunset's attention when she offered you a relationship."

"Considering Flash Sentry wasn't smart enough to see he was being used by you, I'd rather not wind up as someone's arm candy." Burst shot back with a calm tone. "Besides, I just wanted to get some mileage out of the bike my dad left. It's probably all I've got left from him." Hearing this made Goldenrise flinch. "Come to think of it, the minute you tried joining my group of friends you asked where my dad was? What is he to you? Or rather, what was he to you in the other world?"

Both Sunset and Goldenrise were shocked. "That's right. I know you two aren't from around here." Burst said with a nod. "But I'm not like you two. No, I plan on keeping your secret safe because your ambitions are going to make you fall hard. Namely because you two are weak enough to not have limits to how far you'll go."

"You don't know who you're messing with!" Sunset Shimmer growled! "Maybe you've forgotten, but I've been voted as Fall Formal Princess since Freshman year!"

Burst Stream got right in Sunset's face. "And you think that'll make me bow to you?" He then brushed the two off. "It's actually you two who don't know what you're up against. Because once I set out to do something, nothing stands in my way. You two should just be lucky I'm not the vengeful type."

"That guy. . . " Sunset Shimmer fumed! "First Twilight Sparkle follows me from Unity, and now he's back?! Ugh! These obstacles just keep piling up!"

Goldenrise put a hand on Sunset's shoulder. "Calm down. We still have the plan to wreck Twilight's running for Fall Formal Princess. We just need to use those two idiots that keep following you around to do it."

"Good plan Gold." Sunset Shimmer said with an evil smile. "She's the bigger threat to our plans. I want to rule Unity, and you want Aether to recognize you as a hero. Come tonight, we'll both get what we deserve."

Twilight's task was by no means an easy one. Sunset Shimmer had made the separation of this world's version of her friends quite bad through the use of many false text messages. It took some doing, especially since her friends' counterparts were at each other's throats, but she'd done it. And all it took to reforge their connection was a loss to Rainbow Dash at a soccer match. Granted, Twilight never expected to win, but she still gave it all she had. She'd even managed to bring together the whole school! It seemed like things were going her way!

Burst looked at the sight with a proud smile before making his way over to his friends' table. "Room for one more?" All of Burst's friends nearly tackled him to the ground as he sat down! However, Burst caught a troubling sight. That being Snips and Snails following Sunset Shimmer as she left the cafeteria. "Akage? Could you-?"

"On it." Akage said with a nod. And he stealthily tailed Sunset Shimmer and her lackeys. He whipped out his phone to record what they were doing. What Akage saw made him scowl mentally as soon as he stopped recording. "Time to throw a monky wrench into their sabotage. . . "

Things almost went as Sunset Shimmer had planned. Twilight was sent to Vice Principal Luna's office for trashing the decorations. A deed that Snips and Snails were actually responsible for, but that fault was shifted to Twilight thanks to pictures of her soccer match against Rainbow Dash cut and edited into the scenes of destruction. Twilight was about to be kicked out of the running when Akage threw open the door! Quickly showing Vice Principal Luna the pictures he'd taken of the true culprits. Vice Pirncipal Luna apologized to Twilight, and instantaneously let her resume her running for Fall Formal Princess.

"Thanks for the save Akage." Twilight said with a sigh of relief.

Akage nodded. "Not a problem. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go." And with that, Akage seemed to vanish in a puff of smoke!

"Huh. So he's a ninja here too." Twilight said with a nod. The rest of the day carried out like normal. However, upon meeting her friends at Carousel Boutique, Twilight heard the unfortunate news about the dance being cancelled. She then decided to explain why she was here, and where she was really from. Or at least, she would have if it weren't for Pinkie Pie giving an extremely lucky guess. But regardless, this world's version of her friends set out to help Twilight make sure the Fall Formal happened.

Once they were back at CHS, they immediately set to work restoring the decorations. And they weren't alone in their efforts for long. More and more students took notice, and decided to lend a hand. Bringing the school even closer together. It went without saying that Twilight's actions earned her plenty of votes from the students.

However, Sunset took note of what was happening. "Looks like I'll need to take more drastic measures." Her thoughts turning to the portal residing in the statue at the school's entrance. "I've got the feeling tonight will happen just the way I want it to. . . "