• Published 28th Aug 2018
  • 6,740 Views, 102 Comments

Reptile Romance (Choose The Ship) - Mister Phoenix



Princess Candace want to repay Spike for saving the Crystal Empire, so she makes a game show with four girls fighting for Spike love.

  • ...
12
 102
 6,740

The Choice (Ending)

“Welcome ladies and gentle colts to the finale of Reptile Romance; Choose The Ship! Last time was the date that Spike had with both Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer then Rarity and Ember, but enough said on with the show.”

Within The Castle of Friendship, Spike stood on his stand, looking at the four girls, Princess Cadence alongside Shining Armor looked at the male dragon.

“So, Spike which one will it be; Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Ember or Rarity?” The Princess of Love asked

Spike bites his bottom lip, looking at the four girls, remembering the times he had which each of them, Spike held a single rose within his claw with a silver necklace to give to his mate.

“I choose….”

Twilight was heavily breathing, while Starlight was biting her bottom lip. Ember had her arms folded and Rarity was smiling.

“Ember.”

The Dragon Lord looked towards him with a confused expression. Spike took her claw, looking into her beautiful eyes.

“Will you be my mate for life?” He asked Ember tackled him in a hug, pressing her lips against his.

Twilight Sparkle:

“Huh, Ember. Well, you better treat Spike right or else… And Spike I hope you are happy with her and I know you’ll be a great King to the other dragons. Now thinking about it, you and Ember both belong with each other. She can teach you to be more dragon while you can teach her to be a pony, it will bridge our two cultures together.’

Rarity:

“I had my chance with Spike. He could’ve been my mate a long time ago, but he was just too young when he fell in love with me. Ponies think I treat him like some sort of slave, but I never wanted to use him as a pin cushion, but he just wanted to help me. He was really hard to say no to, have you seen his face when he was a baby. That was cute, well Spike I guess you found your own princess to be with, I’ll find my prince someday, but until then I’ll just have to live with not having you.”

Starlight Glimmer:

“Ember? I guess that means Spike’s going to be leaving Ponyville to live with Ember and become king of the dragons. I’ll better keep Twilight some company, I think she might need it. It does hurt that I lost, but Spike did say I was his second pick. We will always be friends Spike, but we can never be more and I guess I’ll keep searching for my special some pony. I’m a bit tired of boys, I think I might give girls a try for a while.”

Ember:

“Yes! I won! I just can’t believe it, Spike is my mate for life! I started to grow feelings for him after he and I became friends, it soon grew into love. After being around other dragons that are just meatheads, Spike is kind, loyal, generous, he makes me laugh, a little too honest. But I love him and now I get to be with him, I feel more than happy, I’m overjoyed about winning this. I want to treat Spike right, he deserves the best mate and I want to be that mate.”

Spike:

“It was hard choosing just one girl, by only using one date to go by, but I think Ember was the best choice. I’m going to miss Ponyville and it's going to feel weird loving in The Dragon Lands, but I do love Ember. I think the order went Ember, Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle, and finally Rarity. I do love all of them, but Rarity had her chance and never return my feelings, Twilight and I are better remaining friends rather than lovers. Starlight was hard not to pick, she and I strangely have a lot in common and talking to her is so easy, but I think I made the right choice with Ember.”

“Well folks, Spike has chosen his mate for life; Dragon Lord Ember. This is the end of Reptile Romance; Choose The Ship! This is The Announcer signing off, until next time, remember have a wonderful day or night and keep on shipping!”


Two months later…

Within The Dragon Lands, Spike held his mate, Ember within his arms giving her a loving kiss on her lips. The Throne room was much different than before, within the sleeping chamber was pictures of Spike friends in Ponyville, Spike even bought pillows to make the hard stones a little more comfortable.

Spike burped out a letter, from Twilight, the two friends write to each other every week, so it would feel like Spike never left his home.

Dear Spike:

I got some wonderful news, I found some pony to be with, it a really funny story, you’ll laugh. But I’m currently dating Starlight, she and I have been together a lot after Reptile Romance ended and well she took me to her father’s wedding and asked me to be her girlfriend!

Rarity started seeing a male Changeling, she says that they only friends, but we all know that she likes him. I hope you and Ember are happy together. I hope to see you next month.

From Twilight Sparkle

Spike pulled his mate closer with his wing, Ember fell on his lap.

“I glad that I picked you,” Spike said giving his mate a kiss.

Author's Note:

Before anything else, no I will not make a sequel to this story, but just because I'm not going to make the sequel, if you enjoy it and want to make Reptile Romance (Choose The Ship) Season Two, go right ahead, all I ask to link this story to the sequel and my page.

Next, I can't believe Ember won! Funny story, this could have been a harem story, if the girls got the same votes, but the votes don't lie, you readied it and vote for it. Yes, by the time this chapter goes up, the strawpoll will no longer be in the author notes.

The votes went:
Ember with 65 votes
Starlight with 43 votes
Twilight with 23 votes
Rarity with 18 votes

Thank you all for reading, and keeping up with my page, by the time this goes up, it just might be my last story on FimFiction. See ya later, I hope everyone enjoys themselves, by the way, I write all these author notes ahead of time, mostly before the other chapters are writen or even posted, I have no idea who going to win.