• Published 28th Aug 2018
  • 6,751 Views, 102 Comments

Reptile Romance (Choose The Ship) - Mister Phoenix



Princess Candace want to repay Spike for saving the Crystal Empire, so she makes a game show with four girls fighting for Spike love.

  • ...
12
 102
 6,751

Prologue

“Welcome, ladies and gentle colts to the newest and hottest game show in Equestria! Date That Dragon, with host and special guest; Princess Candace and Prince Shining Armor!” The Announcer spoke in a booming voice

Princess Candace walked out and waved to the audience. Her eyes are light purple with her long mane being a moderate violet with moderate rose and pale gold streaks and finally, her coat is a pale, light grayish cerise color.

Her husband, Shining Armor walked next to the Princess of Love, his eyes being a moderate cerulean blue color, his mane is a moderate sapphire blue with moderate cerulean and dark phthalo blue streaks and finally, his coat is a light grey.

“Now for a first contestant, the Princess of Friendship and The Element of Magic; Princess Twilight Sparkle!” The Announcer shouted

With a flash of magic filling the box on the far left, Twilight appeared with a purple toothbrush in her mouth, her normal clean mane looked similar from the accident that happened on her first day in Ponyville.

“What’s going on?” Twilight muttered out, with the toothbrush in her mouth.

“Now for our next contestant, is one of the most beautiful ponies in Ponyville, The Element of Generosity and one of Twilight’s best friends; Rarity!” The Announcer cried out.

The magic light lit the room like before, appearing in a flash of light, Rarity, was humming to herself, looking like she normally does throughout the day, amazing. With a book and penial is held with her magic.

“Oh Twilight darling, you look terrible!” Rarity said, letting out a small gasp.

“Yeah, I’m sorry that I didn’t know thousand of ponies I don’t even know, alongside my brother and sister-in-law would break into my house and set whatever this is up!” Twilight said, waving her two front hooves in the air.

Princess Candace blushed, before lighting her horn up to fix Twilight’s mane and get rid of the toothbrush.

“Now for the next lovely lady, she once ran her own town filled with ponies all with the same Cutie Mark, but now reformed and Princess Twilight Sparkle's former student, welcome to the show; Starlight Glimmer!” The Announcer spoke

Starlight appeared in between both Twilight and Rarity. The unicorn looked at her two friends and then the loud crowd of ponies.

“Oh, I get it. We’re on some sort of game show located in your living room, that makes sense.” Starlight said, leaning back in her chair.

“No, it doesn’t!” Twilight cried out

“Please Twilight, I once faced a large white rabbit that wanted to steal a box of cereal from some fillies. Many lives were lost that day.” Starlight spoke, hanging in her head in sadness.

“Right… Now for our last contestant, coming from The Dragon Lands, and being The Dragon Lord, she tough, fast and hates being called a Princess; Dragon Lord Ember!”

The three mares looked at the box on the far right where Ember appeared a puff of smoke, she was holding the Bloodstone Scepter in her left claw while her breakfast meat in the other.

“What?” She asked while eating causing Rarity to roll her eyes in disgust.

“Now, for the man, these fine ladies will be fighting over; Spike The Dragon!” The Announcer shouted, causing the three ponies and one dragon to shout in disbelief.

Spike appeared, looking much taller than the last time Ember had seen him, he even grew wings, he saw the four girls all lined up in a row. While all the girls had a red brush on their cheeks and their heart beating a little faster at the site of the handsome dragon.

“Now many may not know. But male dragon only picks one mate until she passed away and then he searches for another. So, this show will be about Spike picking his one true mate. Welcome to Reptile Romance! Now there’s a booth for you girls… And Spike to share your thoughts and feelings about the date.”

Rarity:

“Look I understand that when Spikey Wikey was younger he had a crush on me. Now that he is a big strong and handsome man, who is also a prince, it clear that he would choose me over those over girls. Even if I never return his feelings, and he somewhat moves on from his crush on me, I’m still going to win this!”

Twilight Sparkle

“I have no idea what is going on. Why would I want to be Spike mate for life! He’s my number one assistant, I don’t have a crush on him that would be silly. (Heh, heh) But, let just say I might have the smallest of feelings for him, I can’t let Ember win, that will mean Spike would have to move away and I love him too much. Like a normal friendship love and totally not an ‘I’m hopelessly in love with that assistant’ who looks after me in sickness and health. (Sigh) ‘Oh Spike.’

Starlight Glimmer

“Spike? When I first moved here, the girls were still not trusting me, he and Twilight were the few that would give me a chance. He stood up for me and well both Trixie and Maud had figured out that I have a tiny crush on him. Plus, I feel like Rarity doesn’t truly love him like I do, there also the fact I never used him as a pin cushion. Yeah, Rarity Spike told me about that! Plus Spike and Rarity, Sparity, please that a world you can’t even say.”

Ember

“Spike, the pipsqueak who all about ‘friendship’ and ‘parties’ looks like that?! I might have thought of him as cute before, but now he's a hunk of a dragon. Yeah, he’ll be a king, seeing that we’re both dragons, those other ponies should just back down. I will make Spike my mate for life, he makes me laugh and well he will be a good king, it not like I love him or love that dorky laugh and smile he has. Or think it cute how easily he gets confused, Ok, fine, I might like him a little bit. But that doesn’t mean I love him!”

Spike

“So, wait, hold on. I have four beautiful girls fighting for my heart. Oh, Celestia, who do I choose, why is Rarity here? I thought she didn’t return my feelings and what about Twilight! I’m her assistant, her first ever friend. Does Ember and Starlight even love me? I swear if this is another one of Discord tricks, I’m going to make sure he misses his old stone prison. You hear me Discord, you don’t scare me, Fluttershy somewhat does, but not you!”

“And there you have it, folks, these girls will all have one date with Spike, wherever they want and after all four dates, Spike will have to choose his mate for life, who wins is all up to you, see you next time in Reptile Romance! Choose The Ship" The Announcer said, with hooves stomping on the ground.

Author's Note:

Just like the title and the story state, you choose who wins, I made a straw poll for the story so do pick one of the choices. Now this story came from a somewhat idea I had, I for some reason wanted to make a story based around the Bachelor, I never seen the show, but I did like the idea for a dumb Spike harem fanfic, but I put about fifteen girls in, but couldn't work out how the story would go. So it just disappeared, until now that is.

Cutting them down to four and making a date chapter for all of them and keeping track of all the votes is going to be much easier, and I feel like I got most of the most popular ships in here, even with a much smaller list. I hope you enjoy the story.