• Published 5th Aug 2018
  • 11,479 Views, 85 Comments

Flashing Ponyville - AlternativePerversion



Flash Sentry corrupting all the mares in Ponyville, one or two at a time. Includes the breaking of minds, the slutification of princesses, and more.

  • ...
102
 85
 11,479
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

I am loving this story, I am especially looking forward to how flash deals with celestia and the clop, what will happen to the rest of the mane 6 and the clop, and how everyone will react in general and, you guessed it, the clop

Sunset was peanuts to this stud! How could she ever go back, when she had experienced this monster?

Is Starlight referring to the Sunset we know, another character we don't know, or did you mean to write Sunburst?

Wow. This was crazy. Now flash added another mare to his harem. And he has a date with Rarity and a method for corrupting Fluttershy. This is insane. Great job flash. I wonder though. What the red eyes mean from the earlier chapters. It seems like Sombra May be influencing flash.

9100258
I asked that question already. I though it was sunburst too, but nope.

It’s sunset, not the old friend sunburst, but her marefriend sunset.

Here's hoping this pathetic excuse of a stallion gets deservedly gelded by the end of this :rainbowlaugh:

Flash has tamed Twilight, is advancing on Starlight and making plans for two more mares.

Darker content aside, I envy his planning skills.

A few spelling errors but other than that an excellently sexy story.:pinkiehappy:

This is an awsome story. Reading it from a submissives perspective this is the best non con dirty dream

I see a discrepancy here. With Starlight his cock is described as 11 inches, but it's suddenly 12 when he gets to Twilight.

9100768
Good eye, but what's there to ask about?

9100768
I think it's less a discrepancy and more that Flash is changing. He wonders if something is different in certain parts.

I like this story so far, but please do some more careful proofreading. There are a few typos here and there and I find them to be distracting.

9100993
Mind pointing them out? I looked through it twice myself and had an proof reader go through it as well. What ones are still incorrect?

Comment posted by ShadowLDrago deleted Aug 10th, 2018

This is hot. It's simply perfect!

But there's just one little problem....


Not enough! We need more!

Awesome and hot chapter!

You know, i cant help but have it in my head that Twilight is the one adding to that magazine thing of his. And that all of this, including Flash being sent to Ponyville and beijg assigned as her sole Guard, is all because she has a huge mind-break fetish.

9101001

The typos were more in previous chapters.

Here's a two things in this chapter that popped out to me:

And as he did so, he did not notice the comic book, lying open on his table. And the three new pages it had gotten.

That could be

As he did so, he did not notice the comic book lying open on his table, nor the three new pages it had gotten.

Here's another one:

"Are those my cupcakes? Thank you, Flash!" exclaimed Twilight and raided the bag, stuffing one into her mouth.

exclaimed Twilight and raided the bag, stuffing one into her mouth.

That part seems awkwardly worded

Just read everything so far! Amazing work!

Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store for these lovely mares :raritywink:

Google image search has failed me. Would anyone be able to point out where the cover image for this is from?

9139170
On derpibooru, id is 1770046. Put it into URL and you can see it. If you don't know how, search for "id:1770046", without the quotes.

You, who fucked the noble Jet Set so hard she’s now selling her body on the street for two bits!?" Each sentence was accompanied with another squeeze at his balls.

Jet Set is the dude, the mare is called Upper Crust.

So, since he's taken Starlight, Flash should get Sunburst a consolation prize. How about Trixie? They both like stage magic, they get along well, Trixie could definitely use someone to tame her, especially if she starts snooping around whatever happened to her buddy Starlight, and Sunburst seems to like the sight of Trixie tied up.
derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/10/7/1554723__safe_screencap_starlight+glimmer_sunburst_trixie_uncommon+bond_cape_caravan_chains_clothes_hat_solo_trixie%27s+cape_trixie%27s+hat_wagon.png
If that's not good reasons, what is?

Also, is Spike old enough in this story? I mean, Flash says he's too young, but in a later episode, Smolder teaches him how to fly like a dragon. And they start having firebreathing competitions "all the time". So, they seem to get along rather well! Plus, as with Trixie, Spike may need a distraction, and what's better than his own dragoness toy?

Are we looking at getting a chapter 5 anytime soon? I'm just trying to decide if I should actively watch this one or put it on the backburner.

Maybe he fucked Jet Set so hard he became a mare?

This was a fun read :) I hope you keep going with it.

9331388
If you caught some, point them all out! Author haven't been around, but I'm sure he'd fix them when he have the time.

Comment posted by thedarkalicorn deleted Sep 26th, 2019

9676992
I dont think this will get finished like ever, saw a lot of stories similar to this one left unfinished and just sit there. The author has also been MIA for several months without any updates on whats going.

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

10527147
Author hasn't logged in in over 2 years... Safe to say probably never.

Login or register to comment