• Published 22nd Aug 2018
  • 1,681 Views, 20 Comments

Six Friends, One Lemon - Marwile



Sunset's friends try to test if Lemon is the right girlfriend for her.

  • ...
2
 20
 1,681

Secret Bonus Boss

Author's Note:

Just a small little bonus I came up with while writing the main story.

The mirror portal in Princess Twilight’s castle activated and a yellow coated unicorn with a red-and-yellow mane walked out of it. She was soon followed by a dark pink pegasus with a wild mane in several shades of light green, who immediately fell to the ground.

When Lemon looked up at Sunset her eyes became huge and she let out a big gasp. “Sunny, you’re a pony!” She looked at her own hooves. “I’m a pony!” She noticed the wings on her back and gasped again. “I’m a pegasus! Score!” She wildly flapped her wings and managed to hover a full meter over the ground before dropping back down on her stomach.

“How about I first show you how to walk?” Sunset offered.

Once Lemon managed to walk somewhat safely on four legs, they went to the door.

“Will I now meet this princess you always talk about?” Lemon asked.

“Yes, you will. And believe me, you’ll be surprised.” Sunset opened the door and shouted, “We’re here! You can come–”

Suddenly Lemon was hit by a magic laser, blasting the pegasus back against the wall.

“Lemon!” Sunset ran back to check on her.

“I’m fine… I think,” Lemon coughed. “Can you also smell colors?”

Sunset turned around to glare at the culprit, who turned out to be a certain lavender alicorn princess. “What did you do, Twilight?” Sunset barked.

Twilight approached them. “Sorry, with this spell I wanted to test if she might be a changeling.”

“Wow… Three Twilights…” Lemon muttered.

“But didn’t you tell me that changelings are good now?” Sunset responded.

“W-well, not all of them… Queen Chrysalis is still missing…” Twilight tried to defend herself.

“My brain feels… fizzy…”

Sunset’s glare intensified.

“I might have thrown in one or three spells against mind control,” Twilight admitted sheepishly. “There are probably many other potential villains that might try to reach me through over complicated means.

Alles hört sich plötzlich spanisch an…”

“Don’t you think that might have been a bit rash?”

“No, rash would have been blasting both of you. And... Starlight recommended me to be a bit more... proactive.” Twilight wilted more and more under Sunset’s glare.

“The Blazblue plot finally makes sense…”

“And how are you planning to be proactive about this?”

“Hehe, well, you know… I just remembered. Since I became a princess the spa ponies always offered to do my treatments for free. I’ll see if I can make a deal for you?” Twilight teleported away.

“Are the colors supposed to be inverted?”

Sunset turned to Lemon and took her hoof. “Don’t worry, Lemon, this should wear off in about an hour. It’s nothing serious, I have experience.” she reassured her.

“Did anyone ever tell you that you look stunning in 4.5 dimensions?” Lemon smiled.

Sunset smiled back at her marefriend.

Comments ( 13 )

Well, I'm just gonna guess, that, it was sugarcoat that was disheveled when they left the hotel room the next day, or, Twilight just didn't sleep well cause of not being able to brush her teeth, and that the one Twilight is talking about meeting, is Vapor Tail. The mention of them talking anime together, was enough to get me shipping them. :P

I... think the author like Blazblue...

9126760 It is an awesome series.

Wow. She must have been hit really hard for Blazblue to even approach sense. Seriously I love those games but the writing is complicated enough that I think someone is trying to send a coded message or something.

9126760
9127551
9126982
To be honest I only got recently into the series with Cross Tag Battle. Since then I started playing Chronophantasm Extend and I'm currently trying to understand the plot, but I really enjoy it. I just tend to make more references to series I'm currently watching/playing.

9127577
Makes sense. A good primer for Ragna exists in the death battle video between him and Sol Badguy.

9127577 Personally, I main Taokaka.
9127580 There's also Taokaka vs Felicia.

9127643 I almost forgot but DBX Noel vs Aigis. Ironically enough Screwattack predicted Cross Tag Battle.

:rainbowlaugh: Delightful stuff from start to finish... though I do have to wonder how a human fast food chain got the name "Hayburger." In any case, thank you for it. Best of luck in the contest.

Ri2

9128038
Yeah, I could see that...but I think you made the right choice in the end.

“The Blazblue plot finally makes sense…”

Can someone please take her to a hospital already? She's going crazy!

9127943
A guy named Hay decided to make a burger place. I know it's not the most interesting answer.

Fun story, loved it as much as the prequel.

Hope to see it placed, for what is worth ;)

Login or register to comment