• Published 15th Aug 2018
  • 1,007 Views, 18 Comments

Moondancer's Spoiled Rich Reform Test Trial - Nebbie



Spoiled Rich and Lightning Dust both committed heinous crimes. Moondancer's new reformation program will ensure they come out knowing empathy and compassion with tough love.

  • ...
16
 18
 1,007

A Warm Embrace

When morning came, my head was pounding worse than the day after my wedding, my throat was drier than Somnambula, and my bladder was begging for release like a pony in Tartarus. I dared not open my eyes, as through my eyelids I could tell the morning sunshine coming through the window would make me regret it. I struggled to recall the events of the night previous. Something involving losing control while trying to tell a dirty joke to my...my...marefriend?! I shook my head a little, nearly waking up said mare, and remembered that I had most definitely broken my wedding vows getting it on with a very low class pony. I briefly considered whether I should tell Filthy next time we get into an argument, and blame him for it, it'd really shut him up...

Groaning, I realized that getting some water down my throat and emptying my bladder would at least solve a few of the sources of misery, and then I'd be able to go back to bed or do some proper thinking. I slowly rolled out of bed, pulling the sheets down as they helped prevent me slamming into the floor.

Before I had untangled myself from the sheets, a guard burst in with a cup of lukewarm tea. "Drink this, it's got some stuff that'll help with the hangover."

I complied as I took a peek out of my eyes, then, with his help, got on the toilet just in time. "So, you one of Lightning Dust's friends?"

The guard hesitated a moment before making a speech just loud enough to be heard over my rear's sputter and the splatter of urine. "I wouldn't go as far as 'friend'. Luna knew she needed help since before the incident, and has some of us keep tabs on her. This was the most I could do without messing up the experiment. Don't tell Lightning Dust, she's prideful and may not like a princess helping her." He left another cup of tea on the floor and trotted out.

I gave a slight nod, and returned to bed with my needs dealt with. I swapped positions with Lightning so she wouldn't climb over me to do the same, and nestled up under the sheets where it was nicely and warm and dark.


When I awoke, Lightning was slapping my side. "Hey get up, ya bum! Moondancer's here."

I groaned and rolled over, still not entirely recovered. "What is it today? Needles directly into my self-confidence to find out if I'm a wimp?"

Moondancer gave a little snort of air, perhaps finding it at least a little amusing. "Afraid not. No examinations today, to let you two cool off. Might help with your clear increase in stress since coming here."

Lightning cheered and managed to break her teacup. I just sighed. "Nice. ...wait, does that mean we'll just be in this cell all day?"

Moondancer nodded. "An excess of time spent in intimate circumstances with a stranger is the method of this, after all. We have exercise equipment we can bring in if you need to work off some energy, although from what I've seen, you two can do that well enough on your own together."

My cheeks slightly reddened and I wanted to punch her, but she was on the other side of the transparent cell door. It was one thing to end up in a prison relationship with a lowly pony, but to be spied on and called out? The nerve!

Lightning, of course, just chuckled once she finished cheering. "Oh, she's very good at it! A tongue like hers can get a mare anywhere if you lick the right place!"

I sighed again. "Can you just uh...give us some alone time, Moondancer?"

She smiled, nodded, and trotted away without a word. For a bit I wondered just how a mare could be so responsive and yet mess up so much socially to begin with. Maybe it was deliberate, mindgames to mess with me so I could become like putty in her hooves and be molded into a perfect friend.

As usual, Lightning didn't want me lost in thought, and slapped my face with her butt. "Equestria to Spoiled! Hello? I asked if you wanted to play truth or dare!"

Oh no, I'd been so lost in thought I'd actually ignored her! Maybe it was my own behavior I needed to worry about, as even if Lightning didn't necessarily care about me acting rude, I was definitely not on top of my game, and that's dangerous around a pony like her. "Uh...um...how about we just do truth, and tell each other stories, for now? I can um...do dares later, after the hangover's completely over."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. So, why'd you do it?"

My eyes went slightly wide, but I thought I could at least delay it by playing dumb. "Um...did...what?"

"You know, the wine bottle up your daughter's poop chute. Feel good to give her what-for?" she asked, coldly but with a little chuckle at the end.

I took a moment to collect myself before answering. "It did, for a moment..."

I told her everything as best I could remember. It may have been a mess of fragments and feelings and horror, but it actually felt good to get it off my chest, and Lightning seemed to want to listen.

After a few rounds of that, I decided to read some books, while Lightning used a little exercise bike. As the sun began to set, Lightning got off to give me a hug I was most definitely not expecting. "Um..."

Lightning pulled away slightly and glared. "Oh, don't start with the dramatic crap! All I'm doin' is a little gesture cause the way I figure it, we either get along or we both tear each other in half ass to nose. Now, ya up for truth and dare like we talked about, or are you just gonna stammer for the hundredth time?"

I blinked before putting on a somewhat mean face. "Right...truth! Your siblings ever made you cry like a little bitch?"

Lightning gave me a slight smooch before giggling. "Now you're thinking like me! Several times, but I always hid it. One good way was to immediately sit on them and pretend I was only mad! So, dare! I dare you to drink out of the toilet!"

"Yuck" I said to both things. Well, this was what I signed up for, so I began trotting, and made sure to flush it first, just in case.

Lightning was giggling like mad. It was gonna be a long night.


The next morning was quite...awkward. Lightning decided we should have a bit of fun after breakfast, and so we were laid there in a daze afterwards with her sitting on my snout when Moondancer walked in. Lightning had the gall to fart right then and there to show dominance. At least it confirmed Moondancer was capable of disgust. In spite of all that, the psychological examination determined we were doing fine.

In fact, better than fine. I was getting...actually somewhat comfortable in this wretched place. After a few more days, I was calling Lightning honey. Sure, she acted like a jerk sometimes, but she always made up for it and I was having more fun with her than I'd had in years. I knew, of course, this couldn't last, but also that Filthy had better treat me right when I get home...

On what we were told would be our last night there together, I cuddled up into her warmth and thought about seeing my daughter again. It still pained me to think about what I'd done, but I think I knew what to say to her now, and if I could forgive Lightning Dust, maybe I could forgive myself.