• Published 14th Mar 2021
  • 333 Views, 3 Comments

Rara has Twins - Creativa-Artly01



A few years after the birth of Shining Star and Spectacle Dazzle, Rara gives birth to twins.

  • ...
 3
 333

Welcoming the Twins

Eight months later, Rara returns to the maternity wing of the hospital with her husband at her side. “Not long now, not long now,” says Rara with a smile to Spotlight. “Not long now at all.”

“Yeah, not long indeed,” agrees Spotlight as he takes her hoof in his. A few moments later, Rara starts going into labor, almost ready to foal.

“Okay, push Mrs. Rara,” says the doctor, “you’ve done this before. Just push.” Rara groans. A few moments later, the first twin pops out soon followed by the second. “Congratulations, Mrs. Rara, Mr. Spotlight, you’re parents to two very healthy fillies,” says the doctor with a smile. Rara cries happy tears as she holds the Twins close to her chest.

“So what are we gonna name them, dearest?” Inquires Spotlight with a smile. He’s proud to be a father once more.

Rara looks down at the two fillies in her arms, first the one with her dad’s golden mane and tail then to the other, the one with the curly green-blue mane and tail. “For the first, Arietta and for the second, Cavatina,” responds Rara with a radiating proud smile. “What do you think?”

“Two beautiful names for two beautiful fillies,” responds Spotlight as he kisses Rara on the forehead. “Also it fits, them having musical term themed names like their mama. It suits them.”

“Yeah,” blushes Rara, “you’re right. The names suit them perfectly.” A few moments later, she feeds the fillies then puts them in their cribs before going to sleep herself. It’s been a long day, but she did it. She is a mom once again and she couldn’t be happier or more grateful either for that matter.