• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 2,115 Views, 48 Comments

A Seapony's Tale: Ceren's Descent - SinAries13



A seapony story, what else is there to it.

  • ...
2
 48
 2,115

Chapter 6 - Training Time!!!

->Warning: This chapter contains Secret Gifs, Memes, and Word SFX. Be on the look out for them, If you want to that is....<- [Now enjoy this Chapter you Land and Air Lovers!]

“.....n......up” I heard somepony was trying wake me again but it was to avail, I was too busy dreaming about flying on the back of pidgey screaming ‘WOOOOO PIGDEY F@#$ YEAH!!!!!’ in my dream to even hear it.

“C.......ke.....” Still no avail, I flew over Altum’s dream of eroticness and and saw him giving me the you-dumbass-look.

“..r..” Now I flying over Equestria’s horizon and seeing a double nyan cat rainbow.

CCEEEEERREEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard Storm’s voice ringing in my head, the pidgey disappeared underneath me and im screaming of free falling in my before the light hitting my vision.

“AAAAHHH-OUF!!” I screamed before falling out of the luxurious seaweed bed.

“Sorry Ceren, but you really should try waking early more often.” Storm said.

a nudge to the shoulder would’ve been better to wake me up.” I mumbled to myself.

“What was that?”

“Noth~ing, Storm.” I said angelically. I’ve always been crabby in the morning when someone wakes me up early, but never crabby to those who are nice to me.

“Well, go get something to eat before we start your training for today.”

“Yeah, I know” I said still tired. She and I went out my bedroom and went towards the kitchen nearby the lobby. I ate my breakfast of boiled shrimp on a seaweed salad and went out of the hotel like coral, rock building, Storm was waiting for me in the white distance.

“Alright, we do our daily stretching before we start our sparring.”

“Uuuuugh can we skip it this time.” I was still crabby, but I saw her give me ferocious glare. “Okay! Okay! Sheesh I was just askin.” I said. We started to do some stretches to loosen up any muscles that had knots.

Hey she checkin you out again, man.

I looked back only to see her only stretching. ‘No she isn't’ I looked again to check but again she’s still stretching until she looked back at me confused.

“Ceren? Is something wrong?” She asked.

“Um...nothing” I said before going back to my stretches.

Hey Ceren! She doin it again! Look man! Hey! Hey Ceren! Hey! HEY!

Oh My LUNA! Shaddup! I’m not gonna fall for that again!

Okay fine, but heed my warning that Storm is about to hit you

Haha very funny, I’m that gul-’ my thoughts were interrupted by tailslap from behind.

I told you brah!

Look back the third time to see her do another tailslap. ‘Holy Fudge!’ I did a barrel roll to dodge it.

“Come on! You haven’t beaten me once since we got here!” She said and swimming fast towards me, not giving me chance to gather my bearings. I dodged and tried to hit her but she wont just stay still!

Stop fighting like a HUMAN and Fight like a unicorn seapony!

When Altum told me that, I finally realized why I couldn’t touch her and I kept getting beat up by her. I was still thinking like that, probably because my capable legs was turned into a fish half. I looked at my lower half real quick about it, then i look at her. She much more mobility than I did, probably doesn't a lot defenses, plus i had magic to use, but she said anything about not using magic during our sparring.

She try to hoof stab me in the gut, back swimmed away before it connected. Even though its been a few days, its like she knows i’m a close-combat type, if i had sparring weapon, I’ve might be better. She comes in fast again, giving me somersault tailslap making me lose my balance, then coming down with a downward hoof punch. She hit me hard on the noggin to keep me confused before giving me the finishing blow.

Move damn you! Ugh! Thats it! I’m gonna have ta help ya here! Altum said before my horn started glowing pink to red. The flash stopped Storm in her tracks to as she went for the blow, the flash dimmed down to reveal a red hologram like training spear.

“What?!” She seemed at the sight of it.

“The tables have been turned Storm! This is the day I beat you!”

“I’ll believe that when it happens!” She said coming at me. I brought the red holo spear to my side. She’s coming down with both hoofs ready to stomp me down, I quickly brought the holo spear to which it blocked and turned into power struggle. I pushed, I didn’t want to lose this time, then she pushed back harder. The struggle broke when she found a way around the spear to jab me in the face, but stopped when I rotated the spear quickly to smack her on the arm, the hit connected to her arm. She winced and backed up a little giving me space that i needed, this change of the space was sudden for her probably not knowing my “other” capabilities. She was now analyzing me before changing her tactics, I charged in with my spear and swung it horizontally, she ducked then backed up and started to do loop ring really fast. I felt a current pulling me in the loop she was doing. I saw her slow down to see the current was wrapped around her dolphin tail and she did a tailslash like wave. It was too big to dodge.

“GAAAGH!!”I felled back to a semi-unconscious state, my red holo spear turned pink and disappeared.

K.O.!!!’ Altum shouted in my head.

“Sorry Ceren, but I couldn’t let you win even if you finally used magic to help yourself. That was a lot better than your previous attempts to beat me, you managed to touch me this time, but that was out of luck because I didn't know your weapon capability. This ends todays spar, you can go to Gaze’s lessons.” she said as I shook my head to keep my vision straight to the what the hell just happened, I swam to back to the hotel.

I entered the hotel like I always do, the empty counter on my left with the keys on it to open the other rooms, on my right is the grey rock coffee table and orange spongy chairs and couch. I went beyond the lobby and made a right, down the hallway. The hallway had two separate doors on each side before the stairway the second floor. I swam over to the first door on my right labeled, the first day I thought ‘What staff? Theres no soul to be found around here!’ I opened the door.

“Ceren! FINALLY its my turn again!” She says excitedly, that spar with Storm really wore me out this time.

“Eeyup it’s book time again...” I said uninterested in the subject.

“Oh don’t act that, you were pretty interested the last few time when you came in here.” She said. ‘Last fews times? I fell asleep the spongy couch in the front! Altum!’ thought yelled.

‘. . .’ Altum apparently wasn’t talking to me.

“Well shall we begin?”

“Are....are those fake glasses?”

“N-no! They’re real!”

“Those ARE fake glasses! Why you wearing fake glasses with no glass?”

“You’re the one that asked me to!” Gaze was getting confusingly mad at me. ‘When da fudge I say that?!’ I thought confused.

“Uh, I did?” I was obviously confused, when I have I asked her to do that.

“Yes, you DID! You wondered what I’d look like with them on and said you would like me to wear them today!” She said. ‘AAAALLLLTUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!’ I thought before I managed to hide my rage face from Gaze’s sight.

You ra~ng?

ALTUM!!! DON’T THINK CEREN SULL’OCEANO CAN’T TAILSLAP YO ASS TO DA MOON!!!’ I did my best Black Dynamite impression thought yell at him.

Now how you gonna do that without sending yo “own” ass to da moon?’

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!’ This was getting old too far fast geting taunted like this by my own head.

Problem?'

“Can we PLEASE start this lesson before my time is up!” Gaze said getting impatient with my pondering moment.

“Ok ok keep yo fins on i’m ready to start.” I was pretty steamed that I wasn’t able to touch what was making me mad, but I had to tolerate Altum until this training is over.

After awhile of speeches of seapony history I suddenly getting tired for some reason and i never fall asleep on something I was interested, Gaze turned her back to me, gave me a chance to put my head down for a minute.

“C......p” I heard Gaze’s voice but i couldn't hear she said. I felt nudge waking me up. “Ceren time to get u~p” She said happily, i lifted my head up to see her smiling at me.

“Um...how long was I out?” I said. I don't know why she smiling, though.

“Only a few minutes, but you better hurry to Dream, you know she doesn’t like to be kept waiting.”

“What about seapony history? Are we skipping it today?” I asked confused. She giggled.

“We already did that before you nodded off to sleep at the end of the lesson.” she said. ‘What the hell? But I just slept through the ENTIRE thing! How did I even respond to the lesson if I was asleep!’ I was really confused by this. “You're gonna get “disciplined” if you don’t get your cute tail out of here and start that magic practice with Dream soon” she said. I shivered at remembering the last punishment Dream gave me for slacken.

“You don’t have to tell me three times for that, see ya later Gaze!” I said before swimming out the door fast.

“Later, Hottie.” she said before I opened the door and went out the staff room. ‘What the hell? Hottie? Whut?’ I thought outside the room.

I headed outside and swam around to the back of the hotel. I saw Dream lying down on the kind of chairs that you see at hotel pools, I forget what they’re called.

“Why you’re a few seconds early! Eager to get started on magic practice are you sugar~?”

Just so I can get punished by you, baby.

Just so I won’t get punished by you.

‘...’

...

D’ah screw you, Noob!

D’ah screw you, Perv!’ I thought yelled to Altum

“So shall we begin?” she said giving me wild grin like those mares in the village had.

“Y-yes, Dream. I am.”

“Yes what, Sugar?”

“Yes, Miss Dream.”

“That’s much better, Sugar. Now I’m going to have you do that same technique you used during your training with Storm again.”

“You mean that spear thing I used, but when did you see it? I didn’t see you there when I did it.”

“I saw the whole training from start to finish and I say Storm kept watching you while you did that stretching routine.”

I TOLD YOU, BRAH!!!

“And after she slaps you at the back of your poor noggin, I certainly was surprised that you didn’t dodge it.” She said disappointedly. ‘I would have dodged it if YOU wasn’t distracting me Altum!

It’s not my fault that you actually listen to me at the wrong times.

“But that...red spear...you used an advanced spell, making illusions solid and not many unicorn seaponies can do that at all.” Dream said.

You wouldn’t have gotten to know that spell without my help...you wanted a weapon and I provided.

“Really? It came natural for me easy.”

“Which is why I suggested you show me that technique.”

“I guess I’ll try...” I said after closing my eyes to concentrate. I envisioned the same training spear I used on Storm, then I opened my to see a flickering pink spear in front of me, I try to touch it but it disbanded before my hoof could feel it.

“Hmmmm...perhaps you practice this until you’ve nailed it for rest of the day.”

“Aw what?!”

“Are you complaining? That better not be complaining” Dream shot a devious glare at me.

“N-no ma’am, Miss Dream.”

“Good. Now practice that until I come back with some refreshments for us.” she said before swimming to the but stopped suddenly. “And Ceren?” she said. ‘Huh? She said my name? I wonder if its a serious advice?’

“Um...yes Miss Dream?” I listened carefully.

“I will ALWAYS be watching you.”

“...” I was a little creeped out by the thought of her watching me all the time. ALL THE TIME...

heh heh alllriiight

Shut it Quagmire.’ I thought to altum before I did what I was told. I concentrated on making that holo spear again, but it was obviously to no avail.

Haha! You got your work cut out for you!

Y’know, you could help me with this.

Hmmm...nah man, I totally know you got this.

You bastard.

You mean YOU'RE the bastard.

*sigh* WHY do I even try.’ And with that frustration in mind, I continued my practice with my new spell that I obtained through Altum’s help earlier.


---------------------A few hours later-------------------


After hours of trying summon the spear again, I FINALLY see Dream come back with the refreshments that she said she’d get for us. They looked like...popsicles?

“WHAT IN DEN’S NAME HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR HOURS!!!” I shouted at Dream, all the frustrations on perfecting the spell was let loose.

“My word, Sugar! You dare take that tone of voice with MOI?” She said shooting a glare at me that says ‘Do you WANT to get punished that badly!’

“Uh...what I meant to say was, how was your trip to the kitchen?” I said in cold sweat.

“Hmph! It was pleasant thank you very much! And here’s your POPSEACLE!!” She said before throwing the popsicle that smashed against my head on impact. ‘AAUGH! What the HELL!’ I painfully thought while trying to bare with the pain that came upon my head.

“Ow! What was that for!”

“For getting snippy with me mister! Now continue practicing that technique until you’ve mastered it!”

“But-”

“No buts! Practice! NOW!”

haha you fucked up big time noob! Altum said before breaking into laughter.

Aaah F@#$ m- wait how come I get bleeped and you didnt?

One. I did it, cause its fun messing with you, And TWO! ...well...I just like messing with you.

“My patience is wearing down, Sugar...” she said with dark grin on her face.

“S-sorry, Miss Dream, I’ll get right on it!” I said fast before I continued my practice.

“Good.” She said with a smile.



--------------a few MORE later-----------------



“*pant* *pant* Dream...can I...take...a break NOOW!” I said catching my breath. She out of all of them was really pushing my limits to the extreme with this magic training, its a good thing she’s not the one I start my day with. Dream had already told me about Elemental magic, Leylines, how some monsters are assigned to environment elements, and Gems that can hold magic power, I was baffled by this fact when she told me about it.

“Is that whining I hear, hmm?”

“Urk! N-nope! No whining here.” I said scared, not wanting any “discipline” that she gave me the last time I screwed up. I’ve mastered levitation, but now that I’ve gotten the hang of it, it now causes me to get a nosebleed if i take too long on how heavy the object is.

Damn she LITERALLY owns you...wait she owns u~s.

I ignored Altum’s last comment and saw dream...is that...a popsicle she’s licking? It was shaped like a clear bottle except it was ice and it had metal stick out the end...there's a piece of a strawberry inside of it? She noticed me staring at her licking the drink like ice bottle and grinned.

“Is something wrong, Sugar?”

“N-n-nothing! J-just wondering...uh...what's that popsicle’s name again? Heh heh” I said and laughed a little nervously that so she won’t “punish” me.

“O~h this? This is just a little treat. It’s a MOST refreshing thing that all seaponies like, even land ponies like it I hear.” she then licked it slowly up from the bottom of it up to the very tip of the bottle shape. She breathed on the top of the popsicle before continuing to lick at it’s sides, she slowly did same as before reaching the top again and slowly taking it into her mouth and sucking on it for a bit.

Holy Celestia...this...is...TORTURE!!! Let me take control please! please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseple-

One. I agree that this IS torture and this is probably a small portion of “discipline”. And two, HELL NO!! Like i’m gonna let YOU run loose with my hormones!

Aw come o~n its only gonna be like five minutes I swear!

Ah nah ya don’t! I’ve seen a lot of movies, manga, and whole bunch of other weird stuff to know the result of that! I’ll NEVER gonna let you take over my body!

You really need to let loose y’know. I wouldn’t have been created if it weren’t for that up tightness and edgy attitude you had going on. You need to fix that problem ya got going on with yerself. I’m yo deepest parts let loose, now cut me outta this box yo!

‘Hmmm...nnnope.’ Having enough of the shenanigans that went on inside my head, I was still watching Dream get to the center of the popsicle. She got to the center and started eati-

“HEY CEREN!”

“AAH! What the clams, Gaze!”

“I wanted to see what you were doing over here and...why are you so red?”

“...” I was embarrassed to talk, Dream had literally gave me images that I cannot remove from my mind, I think Altum got a hold of’em.

“*gasp* Dream! No fair! We agreed on no seducing Ceren!”

“And so I did, all I did was just eat my strawberry and he just became flustered all of a sudden.” She said playing the fake innocent party again.

“Wait wait waitwaitwait...wait a moment agreed? Don’t I get any say on any agreement?”

“Nope!”

“None at all, Sugar.”

Dude you never had any in the first place.

There was sudden rumbling all around. Storm came to us with a terrible look on her face. “Um...Storm what was that?” I asked. The rumbling got rougher and I think heard something break in the hotel.

“The Magnathorax...*pant* IT'S BACK!!!”


Hello everyone

SinAries13 here with a special announcement, Avorin is going through a death in the family, and also Coatlus will be unable to help us with this to make sure it sounds right, so we're looking for Editors/Pre-readers if any ya'll want to help, plz PM me

Until next time guys!