• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 2,105 Views, 48 Comments

A Seapony's Tale: Ceren's Descent - SinAries13



A seapony story, what else is there to it.

  • ...
2
 48
 2,105

Chapter 1 - Ray: Enter

When I entered the last train cart, I saw the same white suit, heterochromia, black haired itailian from before I reached the train station.

'How the fudging hell, he get here before me?' I thought confusingly. Nobody else was in the last, except the sleeping italian, and me.He was sleeping casually laided back on the bench. I sat down a row away across from him.

"Did you have a nice day, Ray?" said the Italian voice.

"Huh?" was all I can conjure up at the moment of shock that he knew my name.

"Well?" He said, waiting for my answer.

"Um...it was-s kinda good...excluding the fact that I was LITERALY chased by a crazed homo-homeless, but how'd you know my name?" I said still in confusion.

"homo... homeless?" opening his cool looking eyes at me in curiosity.

"Uh...a homeless dude who had apparently started taking a liking to me, and became my stalker/creeper..." I had explained to him, wondering if he'll my question.

He pondered about it, and laughed at thought of it. "It's not funny, man! Have you even seen the motherfucker!" I said frustratedly.

"Oh I've seen the nasty figlio di puttana!" he said before he continued laughing at me.

"You suck!" I yelled at him.

His laughter died down a bit before trying to talk to me. "Oioioi, look, heh heh, I'm sorry, mio collega brony" he said with a smile on his face.

'Brony? Ok, who is this motherfudgin stalker' now looking at him with a serious look.

"What if I told you can GO to Equestria?" he said still smiling.

"And what if I say I don't believe you?..." I said, 'Is this mothafudger Seriously? I may be a brony, but I'm not that gullible!' Looking at him with unamused face.

"Oh, but I can-n" he said with a grin.

"Prove it then." thats right, i'm calling your bluff.

"Fine, then what do MLP species do you what to be?" he asked.

'this motherfudging...' getting irratiated. "Make me a seapony for all I care, I just want to see you TRY to prove me wrong." I said with spite.

"Alright then, moi collega brony, look into my left eye..." closing his right eye, so I focus on one, instead of both. Which I didnt have a problem with from the moment I saw him.

'Ok, this guy's on something.' Crossing my arms as I look into his left eye in amusement.

"Ok, one, who are you? Two, How did you know my name? Three, How you...know...I'm a..... brooooony...." my vision started to spin, and losing consciousness.

Getting up from my seat steadily and wobbling, I grab the train pole for balance. "W-what...did you....do..to me...?..." trying my best to stay conscious long enough to know why, but to no avail, I could't hear his answer before i keeled over onto the floor, giving into unconsciousness and darkness.

And that was last time, I've been on earth.




<-------------------->


‘Uuuuugh, my he-ad. The fudge just happened to me?' I Tried to move my arms but it was to no avail.

'What the? I can't move my bucking arms! And more importantly, why can't I open my eyes?'
I Tried to force my eyelids open, but nothing happened.

'BUCK! Does anything else work!' Now trying everything I that can move, but only to find out that my neck can move.

'Okay at least that works, but...why does feel like I'm sinking down?' I started to hear noises only made underwater.

'Aw buck! Did he just threw my brony ass in the ocean!?' Now I started freaking out and trying to rethink how I got knocked out.

‘Waitwaitwait, calm down first.’ Taking deep breaths of-’Hold on, how am I breathing underwater?’ I tried to open my eyes again, and this time they slowly started to open.

‘Whoa’ looking at a coral reef, and both my sides to see more of them, glowing radiantly.

“Coo-l” I said, noticing I could speak underwater.

So I can see, talk, and breath underwater, but can’t I MOVE? ‘One more time!’ starting with my lower bod.

“The fudge happened to my legs!” I stated out loud, looking down my waist I saw it. “Naw...naw...my legs, he h-he...” Starring my new lower body, in shock that my strong capable leg were now turned into a fish tail.

“AW COME ON! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ON LAND IF I DON’T EVEN HAVE ANY LEGS TO STAND UP ON!!” I yelled, looking at my arms to see if they changed as well, and oh goody they had.”AND I CAN’T OPEN DOORS!” Still starring at my new and not so improved arms.

‘Great, just great’ I thought to myself before examining my new body in greater detail.

The upper part of my body was pony, while the other half was some kind of fish. I was light cyan color, my arms looked like Big Mac’s arms but thinner. I then started feeling around my face, when I got to my forehead I felt some kind of pointy objec. . . holy crap I have A HORN.

‘YES, FUDGIN YES! I have a horn, that definitely solves my door opening problem.’ My first task was to learn...magic, second task get a mirror.

“Alright, alright, alright lets see what this horn can do” And with that said, rubbing my han-hooves together, and concentrated.

I tried my best to be focused, but nothing happened. ‘Come on Ray you can do this! Make magic dammit!’ Nothing still happened.

“Maybe I’ll try another time.” Rubbing the back of my head, putting off task one aside...for now, and moving onto task two finding a mirro-scratch that finding out where the buck I am.


To be continued..., also giving big thanks to Avorin, without him, this story WOULD have been confusing. Next I'll tell you where he is.