• Published 27th Jul 2018
  • 662 Views, 10 Comments

five years - InklingBear



After five years, Moondancer sets out to unleash her aggression out on Twilight and her Canterlot friends over not showing up to her get together party.

  • ...
 10
 662
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

For some reason I was reminded of a clip from YandereDev, while reading this.
Keep up your writing.:pinkiecrazy:

"Ratings disabled."

Oh yes. Because that is a sign of a mature author. I know its not for all your stories, thankfully. But that doesn't inspire confidence.

9072524
Idk if that's a good or a bad thing..

9072800
That is certainly a bad thing. In general, content creators (YouTubers, writers, artists, etc.) online who disable ratings convey that they have something to be afraid of. Either their content is awful, their reputation besmirched, or their viewers are just generally dissatisfied. Following their course of action lands a person in association with a number of cowards.

Not even being able to see the ratings for any story (this includes new stories on here) actually deters me from reading because I just don't have time to waste.

9074212
Oh ok, fixed it. Thanks for that.

9074256
You're welcome. I hate to see a worthwhile piece fail to fly due to a choice like that.

This is heavily based off of a song I've collaborated on titled "YANDANCER", and to this day I've still not been able to live it down.

I want to listen to it. Can I please get a link?

I guess at least she regrets her decision, that doesn't change the fact she brutally murdered 4 innocent ponies and a baby dragon.

Likely she'll decide to turn herself in, seeing how she regrets what she's done.

Login or register to comment