• Published 26th Jul 2018
  • 3,072 Views, 146 Comments

Equestria Girls' Bizarre Adventure:Stars of the Phoenix - Zillafire101



Sunset and the her friends come to gain new abilities and powers, called Stands, when a mysterious force arrives in town, and brings with it destruction and misery.

  • ...
5
 146
 3,072

Eclipse of the Heart Part 2

Nightmare Moon glared down at Sunset Shimmer, Nightmare City's cold, corpse-like fingers wrapped around the throat of Ice Phoenix, it's opposite hand raised in a fist, ready to crush her skull and face in. Just one hammer blow and she could finish her off. Just one blow. Just one strike. Just one. Nightmare grinded her teeth together, as her stand prepared to deal the finishing blow, before she heard a sharp whistle in the air. She and her Stand looked up, to see a number of the large gem bullets heading for her at high speed. She immediately dropped Sunset and Ice Phoenix, and Nightmare City crossed it's arms in front of itself and stood in front of it's master. A moment later, the four bullets hit Nightmare City's arms, and, with a shrug, the Stand sent them flying into the ground.

This however, gave Sunset the opportunity to scramble to her feet, and prepare for another attack. The Nightmare Mistress prepared another attack, as Rainbow Dash and Radar Love drove forward, leaning to the left and grinding up dirt and concrete, and spraying it at and around Nightmare Moon, as she raised her hand to block all the dusk and rock chunk from her vision. Sunset ran forward, altering her vision to infrared to see through the mud and rocks, and running straight through it, and slammed into her shoulder first. Nightmare Moon grunted in pain, as Sunset and she landed. Nightmare City wrapped it's hands around her left wrist and neck, trying to hold her back, as Sunset landed ontop of her. Nightmare Moon narrowed her eyes, growling deep in her throat like a jungle cat, before Ice Phoenix slammed it's fist into her Stand's face with it's free hand, loosening her grip.

"SUZA!" The Stand shouted, before striking a second time. "SUZA!"

Upon the second hit, Nightmare Moon released her, before popping her hips up, knocking Sunset off balance before she could hit a second time, and twisted body about, Nightmare City grabbing Ice Phoenix's closest arm and wrapped her arms and legs around, locking down on it and prying against it, the limb groaning from the abuse. Ice Phoenix tried to move it's arm away, but Nightmare City's hold was too strong, as Sunset's eyes widened in fear.

'If I don't get her off, she's gonna break my arm!' She thought in a panic.

Rarity looked in shock, before turning to Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, her Stand reading another volley of crystal bullets to throw at her targets.

"I can't aim at her, she's too close to Sunset." She said quickly. "She could move and get Sunset hurt."

"I'll take care of it." Rainbow Dash said with a nod, narrowing her eyes as she reeved up Radar Love.

She grinted her teeth, as she focused in on Nightmare Moon. "Alright, you better let Sunset go, or you're head will end up like watermelon under a tire."

The other two looked at her in shock, surprised she would be willing to go that far.

"Go ahead and try it!" Nightmare Moon taunted with a laugh. "I doubt you have the guts for it."

Rainbow Dash drove off, turning slightly, so her tires lined up right for Nightmare Moon's head, and drove off, as the mistress of the night bared a fang-filled grin, watching Radar Love intently as she barreled towards her, not at all nervous. The Stand bike kept on, as Rainbow gnashed her teeth together, eyes narrowed, before suddenly slamming the brakes, stopping a few inches from Nightmare Moon's head.

"As I suspected." Nightmare Moon said softly, smiling at Rainbow's face. "Nothing but a weakling."

She and her Stand popped their hips, snapping Sunset and Ice Phoenix's elbow out of place with a dry, boney snap, breaking the limb in total, as Sunset screamed in agony, Nightmare never taking her eyes off Rainbow, before she released the in traction girl, and kicked her away, rising to her feet, looming over Rainbow Dash. Rarity did not waste a moment, firing three Crystal bullets straight at Nightmare Moon, zipping over Rainbow's shoulder. Nightmare City raised a hand, one of the bullets hitting it in the side, the other in the palm, as it deflected her attack away.

"You should've gone for the head." Nightmare Moon, taunted as Rainbow tried to hit the gas again.

Nightmare Moon merely grinned, as Nightmare City pulled the crystal out of it's palm with it's other hand, and threw it at Rainbow, hitting directly in the face, and sending her flying off Radar Love, that spun out and crashed into the ground. Nightmare Moon smiled to herself, as she stepped towards Fluttershy and Rarity, pointing at them both with a grin.

"Two down, two to go." She said confidently.

Sunset struggled to her feet, holding her damaged arm, glaring at the back of Nightmare Moon's head. Blue Ruby threw it's hands together and fired off a stream of crystal projectiles at Nightmare City, the Stand holding up it's arm, and deflecting most of the bullets away from itself. Sunset looked around for something, before focusing on one of the crystal bullets Rarity fired that had been deflected away. She immediately sent Ice Phoenix to grab it, and threw it low, hoping twice across the ground, before hitting Nightmare City in the back of the knee.

Nightmare Moon feel to one knee and grunted in pain, turning slightly to see Sunset standing once more, holding her injured arm, but ready to keep fighting. She staggered to her feet, trying to intercept Sunset once more, before Rarity and Blue Ruby fired off three more Gem bullets into her back, knocking her away.

"Just stop Vice-Principal, you need to stop this whole mess. Let us help you." Sunset offered. "Fighting you leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

Nightmare Moon's right eye twitched, as she glared at Sunset. 'Weakling. You speak exactly like someone who has no ambition! No resolve! Like I would ever go back to being second in charge of a school, when I have this Stand power! You can play humble, but not I! I have the desire, the will and the power to conquer the world! How I get there...!'

"Is irrelevant!" She shouted, as she flew her arms outwards, as her Stand activated. "Nightmare City; Along the Boulevard activate!"

A sphere appeared near Nightmare City's chest, before expanding outwards, taking in the entire group and the area within several kilometers around them, as Nightmare Moon took a deep breath and grinned at all of them in triumph.

"Along the Boulevard isn't that strong yet, but I will keep getting stronger now that I'm free of all of you." Nightmare Moon announced. "Though I need to heal first."

She staggered away, limping slightly as she moved as fast as she could to get away from the four and their Stands, as they were locked in place.

"If I can get to the nearest hospital, I'll have a whole play ground to work with. Limitless Nightmares and the chance to expand Nightmare City's powers." She said to herself, Nightmare City yanking a crystal out of the back of her jacket. "I just need a lackey to get me there."


Twilight and Deep Purple stood outside the barrier of solar energy Daybreaker had erected around herself and her stand, the two analyzing the area around her, and trying to find a way around her, before she noticed something important in the ground around her. She sent Deep Purple forward, as Daybreaker smiled at her.

"How foolish! No attack may get past my barrier!" She declared.

"It's not the barrier, Daybreaker!" Twilight declared, as Deep Purple slammed it's fists into the ground repeatedly.

Applejack broke into a smile, as she jumped, getting higher then possible, before slamming into the ground behind Daybreaker, and began rapidly slamming her feet into the ground, faster then humanly possible. Daybreaker looked at them in confusion, before looking at the ground and seeing it. Eyes bulging out, she deactivated Firestarter's power, but was already too late, as the ground cracked apart and broke underneath her. She fell into the small pit, trying to claw at the half-melted concrete and asphalt, before falling down into the pit below.

"That's the thing, Daybreaker." Twilight explained, as Deep Purple crouched at her feet. "You shouldn't summon powers that can melt anything, including the ground at your feet."

"So...are we gonna spit into the pit or what?" Deep Purple asked it's user, turning slightly. "It would be funny to see her reaction."

"Ech, knock it off." Twilight ordered.

"Well, if she can fly, how do we...?" Applejack began, before the sound of hot fire and crumbling stone hit their ears.

A moment later, a few yards away from where she had fallen into, Daybreaker exploded out of the ground like an avenging spirit, floating above the ground, eyes wide with rage.

"Well played Little Twilight. Well played indeed." She fumed, her voice barely kept even. "Let me repay you for your...creativity."

Twilight narrowed her eyes as she prepared for the next attack by Daybreaker, eyes darting quickly, not focusing on anything to keep Daybreaker from knowing any of her next attacks, defenses or moves. The more she could keep Dyabreaker off balance and on the surprise, the faster they could finish this fight. Applejack, probably aware of this, slammed her foot into the ground, cracking and sending a chunk of rock into the air in front of her, before lashing out with her other leg in a roundhouse kick, and kicking at Daybreaker, as Pinkie Pie opened fire with her arm canon, three shots heading right for her.

Daybreaker looked calmly at the chunk of rock heading for her, then the three fiery shots coming at her, taking a deep breath and shaking her head in irritation. With but a gesture, she sent Firestarter out, the centaur stand flying at the rock chunk, slicing it with blinding speed, and hitting them once more, throwing behind it. Daybreaker moved back slightly, as the asphalt chunks each hit the blasts with unnatural precision. All three of their eyes widened in shock at the speed of her attack, as she continued bearing down on Twilight.

"By Cardi B's fabulous jackets, we're doomed!" Yelped Deep Purple, as it returned to it's master's side.

"Nothing's set in stone, DP." Twilight said, patting her Stand by the side of it's face. "We can do this."

Daybreaker rushed forward at high speeds, leaving trails of fire behind her. Pinkie Pie fired again, Daybreaker narrowly dodging and weaving past all of her attacks without difficulty. The insane Master of the Sun rushed at Twilight, Firestarter slashing at Deep Purple with a series of powerful chops from it's hands. Deep Purple struggled to block and defend against the attacks, Firestarter's hands disappearing into blurs of fire and speed, cutting at the taller Stand. Deep, slash wounds appeared along both Deep Purple and Twilight's arms and ribs, as Twilight fell onto her knees.

Twilight sat there for a moment, breathing hard, as she looked up at Daybreaker's smirking face, as Deep Purple appeared suddenly and lashed out, striking Firestarter in the side of the face, the Stand's left side cracking from the attack, before Daybreaker roared in pain, and struck out, kicking Twilight into an surrounded by the ruins of the school, and pieces of broken equipment.

"Twilight!" Pinkie and Applejack yelled in terror, as Daybreaker laughed in triumph.

"Is that really it?" She declared, rushing at high speeds to where she had dumped Twilight.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie ran after her, trying to get to Twilight before she could. Daybreaker stepped into the walls and ruined ceiling, smirking in triumph, as she saw Twilight broken and heavily injured form laying on the ground. She approached, as one of Twilight's eyes snapped open.

"You can't fight any further." Daybreaker declared, crossing her arms. "How many of your fragile bones did I shatter, I wonder?"

"A lot, shit-breath." Deep Purple muttered, as it tried to materialize and attack Daybreaker, but shuttered and vanished.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! So much for that." Daybreaker said, walking slowly over to Twilight, as Firestarter raised it's hand, lowered it near her neck, preparing the ultimate killing blow, and raised it again. "Any last words?"

"I read your mind...during your attack..." Twilight said softly. "You....you need sunlight right, to power up your stand?"

"Yes, get to the point!" Daybreaker demanded.

"Then...ho...how are you getting...sunlight in here?" Twilight asked, weakly indicating the room around them, and the fact that Daybreaker was no where near any light from the eclipse.

Daybreaker turned to Firestarter, and saw it's mouth had sealed shut, and the fiery wings and mane around it had flickered out as well. As if on cue, Applejack leapt over some ruins, glaring in barley contained rage at Daybreaker. Daybreaker turned in shock to Applejack, before beginning to shout out an order.

"Firestarter, get back to...ERCK!" She shouted as Applejack slammed a Stand-infused boat into Firestarter's abdomen, with an explosion like a shotgun blast sounding, as she knocked Daybreaker away.

The Sun-controlling Stand user hit the ground with a sharp crack, as Applejack gently helped Twilight up from the floor. Her breathing was shallow, but her eyes were half open and she was slightly aware.

"We...we need to get...to the others." Twilight said with a grunt.

"Alright, take it easy." Applejack said calmly. "You can't force yourself too quickly."

Daybreaker slowly cracked her eyes open, rolling them about, before focusing on Applejack and Twilight, and Pinkie Pie as she poked into the ruins of the ceiling. They didn't seem to realize she was still alive or conscious. She did not move much, not wanting them to become alert that she was still active, looking around the ruins of this room for anything to use to get back into the light of the eclipse. Her eyes focused on a small shaft of light breaking out from a crack in the ceiling near her. It wasn't much, but it would work just find for her Stand to power up.

She slowly reached forward towards it, careful not to alert them to her movements. Her eyes briefly darted back to them, before focus back on the shaft of light. Soon, soon she could gain the power she needed to annihilate them, dispatch them, and be free to carry out her conquests of the world and deal with her sister in due time.

As she reached for the light with her Hand, her Stand manifesting alongside her, also reaching out, before a pink boot slammed down, a loud, bone-breaking crunch sounding as she yelled in agony, looking up to see Pinkie Pie standing over her, and Fun's foot implanted on top of her hand. Thousands of questions raced through Daybreaker's mind, but the most important was that one that came screaming her mouth.

"How!? HOW did you get here?!" She demanded as Pinkie Pie braced herself any sort of attack, her Stand leveling it's arm canon at her.

"It's a secret, silly." Pinkie said. "You see, with how much you like to talk, I don't think you could keep it."

"I talk too much?!" Daybreaker demanded, trying to get to her feet, only for Fun to apply more pressure. "Are you joking?!"

"Always, you goof!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

Daybreaker, however, felt her rage subside instantly, as she saw the ceiling over Pinkie's head. Without wasting a moment, she activated Firestarter again, the Stand lashing out with it's remaining hand at Fun's waist, sending the wiry Stand and it's user away with a powerful strike to the stomach. Although no where near the strength it had at the start of the fight, it was just enough to swat Pinkie away, and send her crashing into the ceiling, and beyond, and allowing the light of the eclipse to pour in.

Applejack and Twilight stood to try and stop her, as wings and a mane of fire exploded from behind her Stand's back, and it's face tore itself open in a grotesque parody of a mouth. The two stood back, as Daybreaker stood triumphantly over them.

"Bow, peasants, bow before my magnificence!" Daybreaker declared.

Applejack lowered her eyebrows, and readjusted her old and trusty hat, before clicking the back of her teeth together in agitation. Sometimes she enjoyed the straight forward nature of her Stand. Times like this, she envied Rarity or Twilight's more complicated abilities. But it wasn't really her style, in the end, to need complex abilities. Any true country girl with a clever, sharp mind, could snap out a plan in any tight spot, no matter what.

"What are you going to do, launch a little kick?" Daybreaker taunted, with a laugh. "Try and stamp your little feet like a child on my toes?"

"Hmmmmm." Applejack scratched her chin for a moment. "Sure, sounds like a little something you deserve."

"I'm going to cut you to ribbons and scatter all of your friends' remains into the oceans for fish food." Daybreaker roared, looming over her. "How would that sound."

"I better call my Brother and Lil Sis then and change some plans around, then." Applejack said with a slight frown and nod. "Might mess up my schedule."

Daybreaker snarled slightly at her attitude, but brushed it off quickly. She was just putting up a front to try and keep herself for alive as long as possible. It would be simple enough to finish her off.

Without another moment's hesitation, Daybreaker began to rush forward, the fires around her Stand growing stronger and more powerful, as she struck towards Applejack's throat.


Nightmare Moon continued to stagger through the streets, trying to find a witless fool to drive her away from here, and get her to a hospital, or at least a place to heal and bring herself back up to power. Surprisingly, most of the people and vehicles nearby had scattered. She grunted to herself, and kept focused on her task. As far as she knew, Along the Boulevard was still active, and Sunset and her ilk were still frozen in place. She almost wanted to laugh to herself about how easy this had been.

She didn't want to waste time celebrating yet, not until she had actually dealt with those that needed to be dealt with, and the world lay within eternal night, and, most importantly, at her feet. She finally came to a stop, as a police car came to a stop in front of her, the sirens and lights flashing and blaring, as the two officers came out, one had his weapon drawn, the other, hand at his hip.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" The second asked, stroking his facial hair, segments of hair cut into perfect squares along his chin. "We've gotten reports of loud noises, yelling and explosions along here. What happened here?"

"I..." Nightmare Moon began, before she was interrupted.

"Nightmare Moon, where do you think you're going?" Yelled Sunset behind her.

Nightmare Moon's face briefly broke into an expression of pure rage and slight confusion, as she looked over her shoulder at the four, Rainbow sat atop Radar Love again, and Sunset standing at the head of her four friends, Ice Phoenix out and ready. Her secondary ability must've worn off, but Nightmare didn't particularly care for that one. There were others ways to get rid of these four.

"Oh please, get them away!" Nightmare Moon cried, suddenly bursting into tears. "They came here with bombs and everything, blasted the school, assaulted several staff members! They're dangerous."

Both immediately pulled out their sidearms, as they approached the group, carefully getting Nightmare Moon near the safety of their vehicle. They aimed their weapons, as she looked over their shoulders, grinning madly at the four Stand users, as Sunset's face fell in shock.

"You four need to not move any further." The first Officer ordered sternly.

"It's not..." Sunset began.

"I said don't move!" He yelled.

'All I did was talk.' Sunset thought in annoyance as she glared at the officer. 'Stupid donut-eating slob.'

"I don't have time for this." She declared, as one of Fluttershy's Beuatiful Day stands flew past, right up toe the first Officer's eye, and punched it.

Beautiful Day wasn't a strong stand, but it got the reaction they wanted. The officer buckled forward, yelling in surprise and pain and holding his eye, as Sunset ran forward. The two opened fire, as Ice Phoenix activated, and deflected the bullets away with a few gestures of it's wrists. Before the first Officer could clear his eye, Ice Phoenix slammed a punch into his nose, shattering it and sending him away. The second backed away, leveling his gun at her forehead.

"You're under arrest!" He declared in a panic, trying to sound commanding.

"Give it your best shot!" Sunset said in irritation, and motioning towards herself. "You won't get the chance to fire a single bullet, Officer Dunkin'!"

"You're no where near me! How are you gonna pull that off?" He demanded.

Ice Phoenix materialized behind her, carefully aiming it's finger at his trigger finger, and firing a beam of light at it. A moment after hitting flesh, the beam exploded, sparks and blood flying out as the officer yelled in pain holding his finger in agony. Sunset walked over, and gave him a strong kick from Ice Phoenix, knocking him, as she grunted in annoyance at him.

Nightmare Moon, by now, had scrambled into the front door, clawing at the wheel and trying to get it to start. Sunset motioned towards Rainbow, as the car began speeding off towards Sunset. Sunset didn't move, jamming her hands in her pockets, as the car headed right for her. Once it was within range, Sunset jumped to the side, as ice Phoenix materialized beside her and swung a punch into the side of the vehicle, smashing one of it's headlights, and sending it away from her and onto the road again.

"SUZAKU!"

The car veered off, as Radar Love flew into the air, crashing right down on the front-end of the police cruiser, crushing down most of the frontal part of it into pulverized metal and mechanical parts. The car stopped, as it's back end flew upwards slightly from the weight of Radar Love. Nightmare Moon activated her Stand, smashing open the door, and scrambling out. She fell to her knees, scrambling away from the car.

And stopped right at Sunset's feet without realizing it.

She looked up in absolute disgust and rage at her foe, the two looking each other in the eye, Sunset pulling her hands out, holding them by her like an old gunslinger, as Nightmare Moon slowly rose to her knees, narrowing her eyes. The two looked at each other for a moment, before Nightmare Moon's Stand rushed outwards, attempting to strike Sunset in the throat.

"SUZA!" Ice Phoenix yelled, smashing the Stand in the face.

Nightmare City reoriented itself, hissing like a viper slightly, before attempting to rush her with a massive blur of punches and hand strikes.

"YORUYORUYORUYORUYORUYORUYORUYORUYORUYORU!!" Nightmare City roared, Ice Phoenix swung both hands out, catching Nightmare City by the biceps, and sinking into the body with a crunch, as Nightmare City's armor began to crack.

"Impossible!" Nightmare Moon yelled, as Ice Phoenix launched one final strike to Nightmare City's face.

"SUZA!" It yelled, as Nightmare Moon fell back, unconscious, and her Stand vanished like a mirage.

Sunset looked around the group, before pointing with her thumb over her shoulder, back at the school. "Let's try and find Daybreaker. She's probably already fighting the rest of the group."

An explosion of fire showed in the distance, as they all turned to look on in shock.

"Uh...that's probably it." Fluttershy remarked.


Applejack slide to a stop, setting Twilight gently on the ground, as Daybreaker flew out from the massive fireball she had just created, landing in front of them with unusual grace and poise for the situation. Despite having looked like she had gown through hell and back several times, Daybreaker didn't seem to let that bother her, looking just as fresh and ready as before. Applejack examined the area around her for a moment, as Daybreaker touched the ground, tongues of fire gently touching and burning around her.

"It's impressive that you've managed to survive for so." Daybreaker said, as her Stand grimaced and snarled at Applejack. "If you wish, simply lay down and accept your place, I can promise you a quick, painless death."

"Not much of a deal maker, are ya?" Applejack replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Is that a no? Or are you simply to terrified to answer I, Daybreaker?" She said, chuckling darkly.

"Dang, you're a thick one, ain't ya?" Applejack muttered, shaking her head. "No. You're not the hot fuzz you think you are."

"Such bravado is reputable, but futile!" Daybreaker declared, as she disappeared into a fiery blur towards Applejack.

Applejack slammed her foot into the ground, sending a large chunk into the air in front of her again, and balanced on one foot, before kicking out again, and sending the asphalt towards Daybreaker with a powerful kick. The chunk broke into three chunks as Daybreaker didn't even try to break off or dodge. Her Stand appeared in front of her, slicing with it's hands, and breaking the rock in front of it into nothing but powder and dust, as she landed in front of Applejack. The young farmer didn't even have time to lift her leg up to attack again, before Firestarter plunged it's knife hand into her abdomen, just below where her ribs meet.

Applejack's eyes lost focused, as she shuddered for a moment, before coughing up blood with half-strangled yell.

"Your last attempt was pathetic." Daybreaker taunted, getting close to her ear. "Your Stand, like yourself, was completely incapable of doing anything worthwhile. Your mission to stop me, Applejack...is over."

"That...wasn't...for you." Applejack said, shaking her head slowly. "Behind...you..."

Daybreaker turned to see Pinkie Pie, injured but still whole, holding two chunks of rock from Applejack's kick. Daybreaker snarled in anger, as she released Applejack, letting fall to the ground, as she turned to face Pinkie Pie.

"What can you do with that? Your stand, like hers, is useless!" Daybreaker declared.

"Uhh, no. It absorbs energy and stuff." Pinkie Pie explained. "And it's still warm. I think that means there's something on here."

Fun took one, touching it, as it turned from a dull, smoking orange, to dull grey, and then did so to the other, as Daybreaker rushed at her. Arm Canon glowing with ethereal power and energy, Fun aimed it's canon forward and fired, a large massive blast of energy zooming out and striking Daybreaker and Firestarter head, exploding and sending her flying away. Pinkie Pie ran towards the two downed friends. She was about to look around in panic, before she saw Sunset and the rest moving towards her, a bright smile spreading across her face, as Fluttershy rushed to heal all three.

"Alright, this is over...we made it out...somehow." Sunset sighed in relief.


Makuta, Astral and Cash Grab stood atop a roof, overlooking the scene, as the seven gathered around, Fluttershy healing and stitching them all up from their battles. Cash turned to Astral and his Stand, a questioning look on his face.

"What now? Do we stop them?" Cash asked, worried and confused. The Boss would not like this.

"No. Orders from some of the Boss's Varangian. We leave, and get back to his secret Porte." Astral explained, as Makuta spread his metallic wings wide. "These two were a useful distraction, but their part in his plan is finished."

"So, we won't be getting gutted?" Cash Grab asked, shifting nervously.

"No. The Boss is actually very happy with us." Astral explained. "But, he doesn't want us wasting time, especially since you're a useful asset."

"I'm useful." Cash said flatly.

"Yeah, his words, apparently." Astral explained, as Makuta took them both in his massive arms, and flew off over the darkened skies, and off towards the far west of town.

"Hmm. Good to know. Should keep me alive for a little longer." Cash said. "What about your big robot?"

"The Secret Emperor wants him kept close at hand." Astral explained. "Wouldn't tell me why."

"Interesting." Makuta said, his voice distant and intrigued. "Very interesting indeed."

The rest of their flight was silent from then on.


Sunset stood amongst the rest of her friends, unable to take her eyes off Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker, feeling a chill run up her spine. She looked over, to see Twilight with a similar, stricken look on her face, and nodded slightly to herself. Too many bad memories of the past creeping back in on them.

"So, we do the whole elements thing," Rainbow Dash said, leaning on Radar Love, gesticulating with her hand. "But is it gonna work with the whole 'Stand power' thing?"

"We have got to try something, leaving them like this is bad for everyone. Us, strangers," Rarity said, pursing her lips. "And themselves."

"Listen, we still got the magic from Everfree and all that." Sunset said, gesturing off in no particular direction. "So, let's just do this and clean up our Principals, and put this all behind us."

As they talked and argued back and forth, Nightmare's right eye shot open, as Daybreaker slightly stirred, the two unnoticed. They both sat up, glaring at the group in absolute rage, their Stands slowly appearing behind them. Both twisted sisters looked to each other, apathy and disdain evident in their eyes, one cold with malice, the other hot with hatred. But both had common query to deal with before they went to their separate goals and tried to break any other Stand users that got in their way.

They both rose to their feet, fire and energy building around them, as Nightmare Moon clenched a fist.

"Nightmare City! Along the Boulevard!" Nightmare Shouted, as a sphere of energy began to gather near her Stand's chest.

Sunset and the others turned slightly to look at them in shock, as magical energy flared up all around, each member disappearing into multi-colored columns of light and energy, as their clothing changed, taking more colorful, brighter appearances, as wings sprouted from Twilight, Rainbow and Fluttershy's back, and all gathered parties had their hair grow longer and more luminous. Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker both yelled in defiance, their Stands gathering up their energies. The sphere of energy expanded outwards encompassing everyone gathered, as Nightmare Moon smiled wildly.

"Nothing but my sister has the power to move within the Nightmare Zone I have created!" Nightmare Moon declared, "You've all lost!"

She and Daybreaker approached, Sunset lookin on blankly, before focusing directly on them, her eyes narrowing. Nightmare Moon jumped in surprise, before sending her Stand forward.

"Impossible, how are you moving within my world of nightmares!?" Nightmare Moon demanded, as a rainbow of energy gathered around all seven of them.

Slowly but surely, they all began to move again, focusing in on the two corrupted sisters, the whirl of energy encircling everyone gathered, and, after a few minutes of this, Sunset answered.

"It's hard to explain." She said with a small smile. "It's a kind of magic!"

A wave of angelic, polychromatic energy arced outwards from them, hitting both sisters like a canon, energy arcing and dancing across their forms, as every trace of the corruption blew off their bodies, like the ashes of an old forest being blown and carried away by the wind, the two giving their last futile screams of protest and defiance against the powers of harmony. Their stands, unable to speak or make a sound, merely grimaced and snarled at the users, scars and fractures appearing along their forms, before large chunks of their bodies broke off and shattered away, revealing their original forms as the magic purified user and Stand alike.

By time all was done, both collapsed to the floor, breathing hard, as the seven powered down, magic dying down, as they all set down in front of their Principals. Neither one said anything, as Sunset held out her hands for Celestia and Luna to take. The two, after a moment, accepted, slowly rising up with her help, as she gave them a small smile. Neither said anything, as Sunset gave a small nod to them.

"It's never easy, going through that." Sunset said.

"Just...everything that just happened." Celestia said, shaking her head. "I don't know where to start."

"Just thanks for performing an exorcism!" Pinkie piped up.

"Yes, that would be a good start." Luna said, straightening her suite nervously.

"This was the work of that Stand user. Astral Force." Sunset said with a nod. "He's not around here anymore. I think he probably escaped, and with the one who caused you to lash out like that."

Celestia looked over the ruins of the school, half of it burned horrifically, like a nuclear weapon had blown through part of it. "Well, school is certainly out now."

"Wherever the two go to hide, with their Boss, well need to find them." Sunset said.

"Do what you have to." Luna said, nodding. "We'll fix things here. Starting with the eclipse. That's...rather attention getting."

"Twilight, you'll have to...alter the memories of the two cops." Sunset said over her shoulder. "And after that, we're going to have to start investigating some things around town."

"I was going to inform of this," Luna began. "The local museum is running an exhibition of relics from around the world. Some of which include arrows like the one you used. The one that machine stole."

"That's a good start." Fluttershy offered. "And hopefully not as stressful..."

Sunset nodded. They had their heading.


Makuta landed near the front of the massive Porte, the massive stone structure looming over the mountains and forests nearby, the machine leading his master and ally through the front doors as they opened slowly, grinding open with a groan as they passed through, not a sound but half heard whispers, soft steps and the lumbering steps of Makuta as they approached the seated form of their "Emperor", seated on an ornate chair, his form half-hidden in shadow, only his eyes visible, and barest outline of his body.

Around them, all along the steps and upper sections of the house, where other figures, other Stand users and servants and attendants of the Emperor, their bodies covered in long, flowing purple and red cloaks, sometimes only an arm visible, or their own glowing eyes. Makuta narrowed his eyes at them, finding them obnoxious already. They dressed the part of royal servants, looked like mindless cultists, and convinced themselves they were more then just former criminals at heart. Astral and Cash bowed before the Secret Emperor, as he rose from his throne.

"Welcome home, Astral, Cash." He said coldly, looking down at them with unmoving, unblinking eyes. "And Makuta."

"What happens now master?" Astral asked.

"Now? We wait as the final stages come into play, as we wait for the Fire Witch and her friends to make their moves." He said confidently. "At least, we reveal ourselves. At last, we will have our revenge."

The gathered Stand users began to disappear into the halls and causeways of the Porte, moving about with but a silent command from the Emperor, as he stood watching them all move to his will and desires. His eyes settled on the machine Renegade had brought to life, as it glared back up at him, the two shadowy figures unmoving, even as everything settled into an organized chaos around them.

Yes. Much would be revealed.

<-- TO BE CONTINUED__/__|

Author's Note:

The second part of the big battle. Just the group struggling against two massive threats. There's not much to say about this one. I think I was able to put this one out so quickly, because I was inspired by another Fic I like having a big update recently, and the fact I had a light workload this work for school, combined with the fact I had been missing out for a long time on updating this.

For those wondering, the Yoru sound that Nightmare City makes during the fight is something of a Stand Cry, and is the Japanese word for Night. Outside of Nightmare Moon, in it's Night Flight form, it has no Stand Cry.

Along the Boulevard, meanwhile, is a strong sub-ability, and while it can stop anyone from moving without Nightmare's permission, it doesn't effect Stands as powerful as hers, like Firestarter or Tusk ACT 4, as well as time Stands, like Star Platinum, The World, King Crimson, Made in Heaven, or D4C.