• Published 24th Jul 2018
  • 2,235 Views, 5 Comments

Rarity's secret - sonadam9

  • ...
15
 5
 2,235

Fun with Rainbow


A few days had passed since the last time Rarity had played in the mud. It was a rainy Monday. Rarity was in the kitchen finishing her breakfast. “What a nice day to play in the mud.” Rarity gets up and puts her dishes in the sink and goes to the back door. She has her hand on the doorknob and goes to open it when she remembers something and stops. “I can’t play today, I still have orders to finish.”

She sadly closed the door and went to her workroom and started her daily work. Rarity works on orders all day. It was dinner time when she had finally finished. She goes down to the kitchen and heats up some leftovers. As the leftovers were heating up Rarity looks out of the window. It had only just stopped raining. The sun was still out. Rarity looked at the mud puddle then back at the sun. “I have a little time to go play. I did work hard today so a little fun wouldn’t hurt.”

She turns off the stove and goes up stairs to her bedroom. She goes over to her dresser and opens the bottom drawer. Rarity quickly changed into a pair of pink short shorts and a matching tank top. She then goes back to the kitchen and drinks three big glasses of water before running out into the backyard. She runs over to the mud and puts her feet in. “That feels good after a hard days work.” Rarity squished her feet around before she jumped in and started to play in the mud.

When Rainbow was done with her practice she walks to Rarity’s. “I wonder if Rarity would like to go out for some dinner?” Rainbow said to herself as she walked up to Rarity’s front door. She had her hand raised to knock when she heard sounds coming from the backyard. “That sounds like Rarity. But what would she be doing in the backyard after a rainstorm?” Rainbow walks around the house and looks over the fence into the backyard.

What she saw almost made her fall over. Rarity was rolling around in the mud getting completely covered. “Is that Rarity? It looks like her but Rarity would never do something like this.” Rarity had gotten up to jump around when she felt the water hit her. Rarity sighed in relief as she started to wet herself. As she was peeing some of it had started to run down her legs. “Is she now wetting herself?” Rainbow thought to herself as Rarity started to jump up and down.

After Rarity had jumped around a bit she stopped. She rinsed off her feet with the hose and went inside for a shower. Rainbow stayed at the fence for a few more seconds to see if Rarity was coming back. When she did not Rainbow quickly leaves and walk to her house. As she was walking Rainbow was thinking to herself. “Since when did Rarity like to get messy? She always makes a big fuss about it. And did she really wet herself or was that just my imagination? It looked like she was having fun. Maybe I should ask her about it?”

Rainbow got home and unlocked her door and went inside. “Maybe that is not such a good idea. She would probably get mad at me for spying on her. But that did look like it was fun maybe I should try it sometime?” Rainbow went to her kitchen and made a sandwich and got a glass of soda. She carried them into the living room, sat down in front of the TV, and watched a rerun of a basketball game as she ate. When she was done Rainbow puts her dirty dish and glass on the coffee table. As she was watching the game she fell asleep in front of the tv.

About a week later, Rainbow was walking down the street, heading to the park. Rarity was taking a lunch break. She was walking in the other direction on her way to get some lunch when she passed Rainbow. “Hi Rainbow, how are you doing today?”

“I am doing good. How are you doing?”

“I am good but I have been busy with orders.”

“I see, then what are you doing here?”

“I am on a lunch break. So where are you going?”

“I am going to the park to do some running.”

“Would you like to get some lunch with me first? It has been a while since we last hung out.”

“I would like that. What are you going to get for lunch?”

“I am going to get pizza.”

“That sounds good.” Rainbow starts to walk with Rarity.

“So Rainbow how are your practices going?”

“Not bad. We have a game next month. I am going to have a lot more practices to get ready for it.”

“I will try and make it. It has been awhile since the last time I saw you play.”

“Thanks but what about all of your orders?”

“ I will think of something.”

“If you say so. Do you get very stressed when you have a lot of orders?”

“A little but I recently found a way of destressing.”

“Let me guess more trips to the spa.”

“Not exactly.” She was blushing a little. They get to the pizza place and go in. Rarity gets one slice of pepperoni pizza and a small soda. Rainbow gets two slices of cheese pizza and a medium soda. When they got their food they went and sat in the back.

“So Rarity how do you destress if you aren't going to the spa more?”

“I would rather not say.” Rainbow nodded as she started to eat. Rainbow looked like she wanted to say something. “What is it that you want to say Rainbow?”

Rainbow stopped eating. “What do you mean? I don’t want to say anything.”

“You look like you wanted to say something.”

“Well...um…” Rarity gives her a “you better tell me or else” look. “Fine I saw you the other day.”

“You saw me? What do you mean?”

“Last week I came over one day after practice to see if you would like to get some dinner. When I got to your door I heard sounds coming from your backyard. I went around and looked over the fence to make sure that you were ok.” Rainbow leaned over the table and whispered. “I saw you playing in the mud.”

“You saw that?” Rarity was blushing. “You must think that I am weird.”

“You’re my friend. I would never think that.”

“But it was so unladylike.”

“It is fine. You looked like you were having fun.”

“I was.” Rarity was still blushing.

“And...well...um…”

“What is it Rainbow?”

“It looked like fun and….”

“Would you like to join me next time?”
Rainbow nods and blushed a bit. They eat in silence for a while.

“I should be done with my orders around six. Would you like to sleep over and we can have some fun tomorrow.”

“Sure that sounds like fun.” They finished eating, throw out their trash, and they leave. “I will run some laps at the park. I will then go home and get some pajamas and a bathing suit before I come over.”

“What do you need a bathing suit for?”

They start to walk back to Rarity’s. “For our fun tomorrow.”

“Rainbow I wasn’t wearing a bathing suit.”

“Then what did you have on then? Wait you weren’t naked were you?”

"What? Heavens, no. I made special clothes for when I have my fun.”

“I see.” Rainbow thinks for a minute. “I don’t have anything like that.”

“I have two outfits left. You can use one if you would like.”

“I would like that, Thanks.” They get to the road that Rarity’s house was on. “See you at six. Bye.”

“See you later. Bye Rainbow.” Rarity heads home and Rainbow goes to the park.

When Rainbow gets to the park she starts doing laps around the park. Rarity goes back to work. Rainbow runs around the whole park. As she finished her 15th lap she looks at the clock tower.
It was fifteen minutes to six. “Shit I have to hurry I am going to be late.” She ran home as fast as she could. She used the shortcut that she had shown to Rarity. When she got home she ran to her bedroom shoved her pajamas into a bag. Rainbow then ran the four blocks to Rarity’s by the time she got to Rarity’s door. She had sweat pouring down her and she smelled bad and needed a shower.

She raised her hand a knocked on the door. She was panting hard trying to get her breath. Rarity opened the door a minute or so later. “Hi Rainbow.”

“H-hi..” she was panting too hard to speak. Rarity went and got Rainbow a big glass of water. Rainbow drank it down in one gulp.

“Better?”

“Much thanks.” Rarity moves to the side to let Rainbow in. When Rainbow walked passed her she got a good smell of Rainbow’s stench. Instead of being disgusted by it Rarity thought that she kind of liked it. Rarity closed the door and turned around. She saw that Rainbow’s sweat soaked shorts clung tightly to her butt.

“She has a cute butt.” Rarity thought to herself.

“Rarity can I use your shower?”

“Sure you can use the one down here. But what are you going to wear when you get out?”

“I am going to put on my pajamas.”

Rarity looks at her watch. “You can if you want but it is kind of early. You can use some of my clothes if you would like.”

“I would like that thanks.”

“Your welcome.” Rarity goes and get some shower stuff and a robe. They walk to the downstairs bathroom. “I will be in the living room when you are done.”

“Ok, what should I do with my clothes?”

“Leave them in there. I will put them in the washing machine later.”

“Ok.” Rainbow goes in the bathroom and closed the door. Rarity goes and sits in the living room and reads a book. About five minutes later Rainbow walks into the living room with the robe on. “That is better.”

“Good now let’s go get you some clothes.” Rarity gets up and they walk upstairs to Rarity’s bedroom. They go over to her dresser and Rarity opens it. “Now let’s see.” They look at Rarity’s clothes. “Here you go Rainbow.” She hands her a pair of blue short shorts. “Sorry they may be a little small.”

“Thanks but it will be fine.”

“Ok I am going to leave so that you can change. My underwear is in the top drawer help herself.” Rarity leaves and closed the door.

Rainbow opens up the top drawer and looks at Rarity’s underwear. “Wow she has some really hot underwear.” Rainbow takes out a pair of red panties. She has a hard time getting them on. “These are skin tight. Cool.” She puts on the matching bra. She starts to put on the shorts but they were a little small. “Rarity was right these are a little small.” She manages to get them on she then puts on a white t shirt trimmed in blue. “Ok Rarity you can come in.” Rainbow called.

Rarity opens the door and walks in. “How do I look?” Rainbow turns around slowly. The shorts made Rainbow’s butt look bigger.

“You look how would you say, hot.”

“Thanks can we go get something to eat? I am getting hungry.”
“Yes we can. Let’s go to the kitchen.” Rainbow walks out of the bedroom first. “Her butt looks even cuter in those shorts.” Rarity thought to herself as they walked to the kitchen. They get to the kitchen and Rarity starts to make some spaghetti.

“Rarity can I ask you something?”

“Sure what is it?”

“When you were playing in the mud did you um…. wet yourself?”

“You saw that too?” Rarity was blushing.

“Yes I did sorry.”

“Yes I did wet myself Rainbow.” Rarity said blushing a little more.

“How did it feel?”

“I like the warm feeling. Would you like to try it tomorrow?”

“Yes but there is something else I would like to try too.”

“What is it?”

“Well...um… you see I have this fetish.”

“Oh, what is it?”

“Being peed on.” Rainbow said also blushing.

“ What do you mean?”

“I would like you to pee on me.”

Rarity thinks for a minute. “Sure we can try that. It sounds like fun. How would you like to do it?”

“I would like you to sit on my butt and pee.”

“Sure that sounds like fun.” Rainbow’s blush fades and she smiles.

“Thanks Rarity.”

“Your welcome.” Rarity puts two plates of spaghetti on the table. She also puts down two glasses of soda down. “Dinner is ready.” Rarity and Rainbow sit down and starts to eat. As they were eating it started to rain. “Tomorrow is going to be fun.”

“I sure hope so. But how did you start playing in the mud in the first place?”

“Well it all started that day I fell into the ditch.” Rarity talked for a while. Rainbow listened as she was eating. After a while Rarity stopped talking. “And that is the story.”

“Sounds like you have being having fun.”

“I have, it is a great way of relieving stress.”

Rainbow finished eating. “Thanks Rarity that was good.”

“Your very welcome.” Rarity finished her food and gets up. Rainbow helps Rarity with the dishes. “Thanks for the help.”

“Your welcome.” It was raining hard by now. “What should we do now?”

“Let’s go watch some tv.”

“Sounds good to me.” They go to the living room and watch a comedy show. It was over a few hours later. “That was a good show.”

“Yes it was but it is getting late. Let’s get ready for bed.”

“Ok sounds good to me.”

“You go get changed and I will put your clothes in the wash.”

“Sounds good to me. But where am I going to sleep?”

“I have a big bed you could share it with me.”

“Ok I will go get changed and wait for you in your bedroom.” Rarity nods and they get up. Rainbow goes gets her pajamas and goes to Rarity's bedroom. Rainbow puts on a pair of black shorts and a gray shirt. Rarity goes and picks up Rainbow’s clothes giving them a fast smell.

“They do smell kind of good.” Rarity thinks as she takes them to the washing machine and starts it. She then goes to her room. She gets her pajamas and goes to the bathroom. She puts on blue shorts and a matching tank top. Rarity goes back to her bedroom. “You ready for bed Rainbow?”

“Yes I am.” Rainbow gets into bed. Rarity also gets into bed and turns out the light.

“Night Rainbow.”

“Night Rarity.” They fall asleep. Rarity wakes up early the next morning Rainbow wake up at the same time. “Good morning Rainbow.”

“Morning Rarity.”

“I am going to go make breakfast. I will let you know when it is ready.”

“Can I help?”

“Thanks for asking but I got it.” Rarity leaves and goes to the kitchen. Rainbow does some push ups as she waits for Rarity. Rarity makes eggs, bacon, toast, cuts up some fruit, and makes a big pot of coffee. When it was done she puts it on the table and when to her bedroom. “Rainbow the food is ready.”

“Ok Rarity.” She stops her push ups and they head to the kitchen and sit at the table. “Wow that looks good.”

“Thanks how do you like your coffee?”

“Cream and sugar please.” Rarity gets some cream and sugar and puts it on the table. Rainbow puts some cream and sugar in her coffee and takes a drink. “That is good coffee.”

“Thank you Rainbow. Make sure to drink a lot.”

“Don’t worry I will.” Rainbow takes another drink of her coffee before she starts to eat. Rarity smiles and takes a drink of her own coffee before she starts to eat too. “This is good. You’re a good cook Rarity.”

“Thank you very much Rainbow.” They drain and refill their mugs of coffee a few times as they were eating. They eat all of the food and most of the fruit before stopping.

“I am full that was a good breakfast.”

Rarity also had stopped eating. “Yes it was.” They clean up from breakfast. “Now let's go get changed and have some fun.

“Sounds good to me.” They go to Rarity’s bedroom and Rarity takes two outfits out of her closet. As she was walking back to Rainbow. Rainbow’s cell phone started to ring.
“Who would be calling you this early?”

“Don’t know and I don’t care.”

“You should pick up it might be important.”

“You have a point.” Rainbow goes and picks up her cell. “Yes..ok...do I have to? I am hanging with a friend today. Fine I understand.” She hangs up a minute later.

“Who was it?”

“It was Spitfire she decided to have a practice today.”

“What about you having off?”

“She said they we have been to laxed in practice and need more. Sorry Rarity we can’t play in the mud today.

“Can’t you get out of it?”

“I tried but she said that she needs everyone there.” Rainbow had a sad look.

“It is ok Rainbow. I understand. We can have fun another time.” Rarity gives Rainbow a friendly hug.

“Thanks Rarity.”

“No problem. What time do you think that you are going to be done?”

“I don’t know she did not say.”

“Well if you’re not done to late how about we go out and get some dinner?”

“Sure that would be nice.”

Rarity smiles. “Ok then give me a minute and I will go get you your clothes.” Rarity leaves and gets them out of the dryer. She goes back to her room and gives them back to Rainbow. “Here you go all nice and clean.”

“Thanks Rarity.” Rarity smiles and leaves so that Rainbow can change. When Rainbow had change she leaves Rarity’s room. “Sorry I have to go now.”

“It is fine I understand.” She walks Rainbow to the door. “Bye Rainbow.”
“Bye Rarity.” Rainbow runs out of the door and down the street. Rarity watched Rainbow’s butt bouncing a little as she ran down the street.

Rarity smiles and goes back inside. “What should I do now? I can still go play in the mud but I don’t really feel like it now.” She walk passed her work room she sees a big stack of orders. “I really could use some help around here.” Rarity gets an idea and runs to her computer she goes onto a popular fashion website. She puts up a help wanted ad. “There we go that should do it. What should I do now? I should do some work but I was looking forward to having fun.”

She thinks for a while. “I know if me and Rainbow are going out for dinner I should make her a new outfit.” She practically ran to her work room. “Now what should I make her?” She taps her chin as she is thinking. “I know.” Rarity starts making a pair of blue short shorts, A white T shirt and a blue jacket. It was a little after lunch when her cell rings Rarity stops working and picks it up. “Yes hello who is it?”

“Hi Rarity. It’s Rainbow.”

“Hi Rainbow. How is your practice going?”

“It is going good that is why I am calling. I will be done around five when I am done I will go home and get changed. Then I will come over.”

“Don’t go home first come right here. I am making you a new outfit.”

“Thank you but you didn’t have to do that.”

“I know but I wanted to.”

“I am looking forward to seeing it. Sorry, but my break is over. I have to go bye.”

“Bye Rainbow.” They hang up. Rarity goes back to woke she soon finished. “I should make her some underwear too. But what kind?” She thinks then she gets a smile. “She did say that my skin tight panties were cool.” She makes her a pair of skin tight black panties and a matching bra. She had just finished when there was a knock on her door. “I will be right there.”

She goes and opens the door. “Hi Rainbow.”

“Hi Rarity.” Rainbow’s clothes were soaked with sweat and she also smelled like sweat. Rarity steps to the side and Rainbow walks in past Rarity. When she walked past Rarity, Rarity got a good smell of Rainbow’s stench. Rarity smiled a little.

“That does not smell too bad.” She thought to herself. “Why don’t you go take a shower? I will go get you a robe and shower stuff.”

“Thanks Rarity.” She goes and waits for Rarity by the downstairs bathroom.

Rarity comes back and gives Rainbow the robe and shower stuff. “When you are done go to my bedroom. Your new outfit is on my bed.”

“Ok I should not take too long.” Rainbow goes into the bathroom and Rarity goes to the living room and reads a book. When Rainbow was done with her shower she puts on the robe and goes to Rarity’s bedroom. She looks at her new outfit. “Wow this looks amazing.” She gets dressed and goes to the living room to find Rarity. “How do I look?”

“You look good. How do you like it.”

“I like it I especially like the skin tight underwear.”

“Good, I am glad. Now let’s go get some dinner.”

“Sounds good to me. I am hungry.” As they leave Rarity gets a good look at Rainbow’s butt. “So where are we going?”

“Where would you like to go Rainbow?”

Rainbow taps her chin as she is thinking? “How about the food truck in the park?”

“That works for me.” As they were walking Rarity was stealing glances at Rainbow’s butt. They get to the park. Rainbow got a roast beef sandwich and a can of soda. Rarity got a ham and cheese sandwich and a can of soda. They go to a bench and sit down to eat their food. “When this was not our original plans it is still nice.”

“Yes it is.” As they are eating Rainbow’s cell starts to ring. Rarity gives Rainbow a seriously look as she picks it up. “Hello right… Really?...Are you sure?....Cool Thanks.” She hands up.

“Who was it?”

“It was Spitfire, she said that we did so good at practice today that we can have tomorrow off. So can we….”

Rarity cuts her off. “You bet that we can.” They were smiling as they finished their food. When they were done they throw out their trash. “How about we walk around the park? It is a nice night.”

“Sure sounds good to me.” As they are walking around the park. “So how was your day?”

“Not too bad how about you?”

“It was so so.”

“I came to a conclusion about something today.”

“What?”

“That I could use some help. I put up a help wanted ad on a popular fashion website.”

“Hopefully someone will answer it soon.”

“I hope so. How does that outfit feel?”

“It feels good. I would have never thought of wearing a jacket on top of a T shirt like this.”

Rarity smiles. “Now you're in fashion.”

“Really? I thought to be in fashion I would have to wear a dress or something.”

“Not at all.”

“I see. If you find the time could you make me another outfit like this?”

“I would love to.” They walk around the park for a while. “It is getting late we should start to head back.”

“Ok do you know if it is going to rain tomorrow?”

Rarity takes out her cell phone and looks.“No rain tomorrow.”

“Then what are we going to do?”

“I will leave the hose on overnight. That way we will have a lot of mud.”

“That will work.” They get back to Rarity’s.

“Would you like to watch some tv?”

“Thanks but I am tired I am going to go to bed.”

“That sounds good. I am getting tired too.”
They go to Rarity’s bedroom Rarity gets her pajamas and goes to the bathroom and changes. Rainbow gets changed in Rarity’s bedroom. When Rainbow was in her pajamas she gets into bed. When Rarity was in her pajamas she goes into the backyard. She puts the hose in the dirt hole and turns on the hose on full before going to bed.

“Night Rainbow.”

“Night Rarity.” They fall asleep in the morning they get up and Rarity makes breakfast. She makes eggs, bacon, toast, and a big pot of coffee. They sit down at the table to eat. “This looks good.”

“Thanks Rainbow.” Rarity pours some coffee into a mug with cream and sugar in it and gives it to Rainbow.

Rainbow takes a drink. “Thanks. You make the best coffee.”

“Thank you Rainbow. Make sure to drink a lot.”

“Your welcome, and don’t worry I will.” They eat and drink for a while. When they were done they cleaned up. They had drank all of the coffee.

“Ok let’s go get changed.”

“Sounds good to me.” They walk to Rarity’s bedroom she goes to her dresser. She takes out a pair of skin tight white jeans short shorts, a blue tank top, and white panties and bra for Rainbow. She takes out a pink mini skirt, a black tank top, and blue panties and bra for herself. She gives Rainbow her outfit. Rarity then goes to the bathroom and gets changed. Then she went to the downstairs bathroom. Rarity gets out shower stuff for Rainbow then she goes back up stairs.

Rainbow was in the hall checking herself out in the mirror hanging on the wall. “Having fun.”

“Yes I really like these skin tight short shorts.”

“They look really good on you.”

“Thanks.”

“I could make you some more if you would like.”

“I would like that thank you.”

“Your welcome let’s go to the backyard.”

“Sounds good to me.” They go to the backyard the dirt was now nice and muddy. Rarity turns off the hose. They walk over to the mud. Rarity walks right into the mud. “How does it feel?”

“It feels good.” Rarity squished her toes in the mud.

Rainbow walks into the mud. “This does feel good.”

“I am glad.” Rarity jumps up and splashed Rainbow with mud. Rainbow picks up a hand full of mud and throws it at Rarity. “It is on,” Rarity said as she throws mud back at Rainbow, hitting her full in the face. They throw mud at each other for a while before they make mud angels. When they were making mud angels the coffee hits them.

“Rarity I need to pee.”

“So do I. Do you still want me to pee on you?”

“Yes please.” Rainbow was blushing a little although you couldn’t see it through the mud.

“Ok get on all fours.” Rainbow gets on all fours with her butt in the air. Rarity goes and sits on Rainbow’s butt. “Are you ready?”

“Yes I am.” Rarity sighs in relief as she starts wetting herself. Rarity’s panties were quickly soaked. Her pee started making the butt of Rainbow’s pants wet.

“That feels good.”

“Good because I am not done yet.” She keeps peeing for another minute before she stopped peeing. Rainbow’s pants and panties were wet with Rarity’s pee.

Rarity got off of Rainbow’s butt and they stand up. “That was fun. Can we do it again?”

“You want to play in the mud with me again some time?”

“Yes I would if that is ok.”

“Yes it is. I liked having someone to play with.” Rainbow smiled as she started to wet herself, sighing in relief. They play in the mud all day, they wet themselves a few more times. Before they knew it it was getting dark. “We should go in.”

“Sounds good to me.” They wet themselves one more time before they rinse off their feet and go in the house.
“You can use the down stairs shower.”

“Ok what should I do with my clothes?”

“Just throw them in the trash can that is in the bathroom.”

“Who are you and what have you done with Rarity?”

“Very funny. I made them to get messy in. I never planned on saving them.”

“I know I was being funny.” Rainbow went to the downstairs bathroom and Rarity goes upstairs. They each take a shower, throw out their clothes and put on their pajamas. They go to the kitchen and Rarity makes some sandwiches for dinner. “Thank you.”

“Your welcome.” They sit down and start to eat. “Rainbow we can start on your new clothes tomorrow.”

“Sorry, I am going to be busy with practices for a while. I have a big game coming up.”

“Ok, I will call you in a few days then.”

“Sounds good to me.” When they were done eating they go to bed. The next day after breakfast, Rainbow leves for practice, and Rarity goes and works on orders.

Comments ( 1 )

So, wetting and scat are not my kind of fetish, but I have to admit that you wrote this story very well. The descriptions of the scenarios, of the thoughts of the characters, is pretty good. I can't wait for more chapters!

Login or register to comment