• Published 9th Dec 2011
  • 10,328 Views, 211 Comments

Leap of Faith: Octavia Vs. Rave - Wolokai



Octavia learns the "Underground" side of life from her polar opposite: Vinyl Scratch, A.K.A. DJ-PON3

  • ...
19
 211
 10,328

Chapter Nine - Vinyl's Got Us Fallin' In Love!(The Musical!)

Octavia turned the dial on the turntable, cycling through the massive list of songs and trying to find a song to fit the current beat. She had already gone through about three songs and was already a hit! Pony's cheered, danced, and shouted along with the lyrics of the song. The gray mare even caught herself bobbing her head to the music, just as she watched Vinyl do when she first laid eyes on her. Just as she was to hit the button to cycle in a new song, a white hoof gently laid over her own, making Octavia look up into the smiling face of Vinyl.

She leaned in and whispered gently in her ear "Nah...next song's mine Octy..." She turned her head towards shake and let out a sharp whistle, making the bar-colt look over with a nod. Many of the patrons groaned as he put a 'Temporarily Closed' sign on the counter and hopped over, weaving his way through the crowd. He jumped up on stage, holding his hoof out towards Octavia and smiling.

At this, the gray mare frowned and muttered "But I was actually having some fun!" Vinyl and Shake laughed, the both of them shaking their heads and smiling at her.

Vinyl whispered in her ear again "It's alright, it's just for a few songs, there's another lesson for you to learn about music...you ready?" Octavia raised an eyebrow, taking off the headphones and handing them to Shake. Vinyl looked over towards a blue box sitting under one of the tables, using her horn to levitate a black record out of it and towards them. She placed it on the turntable and winked to Shake, who winked back. Octavia frowned, wondering just what in the hay was going on when she suddenly felt her body getting dragged forward, Vinyl pulling her off the stage and into the crowd.

She shouted as they pushed past ponies dancing to Octavia's latest song "Vinyl!!! What are you doing!?" The music in the club abruptly stopped, a spotlight from above clicking on and centering on Octavia and Vinyl. The club quickly came to a halt, the patrons looking around with confused expressions.

The speakers thudded a few times and everypony's head turned to hear Shake shouting through the mic "Yo Yo Everypony! Sorry to cut the beat, but we got a special song comin' up now for all ya'll ravin' love birds! I'm DJ Shake n' Bake, and you're listenin' live to the greatest show in Equestria, DIG IT!" He flipped the needle onto Vinyl's record and spun the volume button up, smiling as he walked past the turntable and towards a mic and stand near the front of the stage.

For a moment there was silence...but then, a deep beat of electronic noise echoed out of the speakers, Shake's smooth, clear voice echoing out across the club

"Vinyl Vinyl Vinyl Vinyl...Yeah Mare...!"

"So here in the corral, with our flanks'a rockin' from, side to side, side side to side!
Thank god Vinyl is here, I feel like a zombpony came back to life, back back to life!"

Everypony in the club started to stomp the floor in a unified beat as Vinyl stood up on her hind legs, bringing Octavia to hers as well and pulling her close, spinning her gently and pulling her back.

"Hooves up! Yeah suddenly, we all got our hooves up! No control, of my flankin'!
Ain't I seen you before? I think I remember those, Rub-y eyes, eyes eyes eyes!"

Vinyl threw off her shades, staring into Octavia's eyes with her own ruby colored ones and smiling, flinging her and Octavia's hooves up and starting to dance wildly, her mane shaking back and forth as the music intensified

"Cause baby toniiiight, Vinyl's got us fallin' in love again!!!! Yeah baby toniiiiight, Vinyl's got us fallin' in love again!!!
So dance dance, Octavi-uh-uh, enjoy the fun fun, Vinyl's not done! Cause Tavi' toniiight, Vinyl's got you fallin' in love toniiight!"

The crowd went wild as Octavia smiled, getting into the groove herself and dancing wildly with Vinyl, their hooves gripping each others sides and their flanks and heads shaking back and forth. Vinyl spun Octavia and pulled her into her hooves and dipping her back, leaning down with her and kissing her cheek. Octavia blushed and smiled as Vinyl pulled her back up and the dance party continued.

"Can't fail with beats like this, Vinyl's rockin this coral, now now now, now now now now!
Gon' set this club on fire, with her love and music go wild wild wild, wild wild wild wild!

Hoooves up! When the beat jus' drops, we all put our hooooves up! Put them hooves, on that flaaank!
You know you can't resist, looking deep into those ruby eyes, eyes eyes eyes!!"

Vinyl spun, giving a firm slap on Octavia's flank and making her squeal, her eyes widening. A heavy blush and a wide smile spread across both their faces as Shake again broke out into his chorus

"Cause baby toniiiight, Vinyl's got us fallin' in love again!!!! Yeah baby toniiiiight, Vinyl's got us fallin' in love again!!!
So dance dance, Octavi-uh-uh, enjoy the fun fun, Vinyl's not done! Cause Tavi' toniiight, Vinyl's got you fallin' in love toniiight!"

He let out a loud "WHEW!" as the beat continued on for a moment, taking this moment to speak "Hope everypony's enjoying the party! Let's hear it for Vinyl Scratch and Octavia huh!? Guess it's true when they say opposites attract!" The crowds cheered and their shouts brought even wilder dancing from the white and gray mares, Octavia finally losing her self to the music as Shake exploded into the chorus for a last time

"Cause baby toniiiight, Vinyl's got us fallin' in love again!!!! Yeah baby toniiiiight, Vinyl's got us fallin' in love, fallin' in love!!!

So dance dance, Octavi-uh-uh, enjoy the fun fun, Vinyl's not done! Cause Tavi' toniiight, Vinyl's got you fallin' in love toniiight! Yeah baby toniiiight, Vinyl's got us fallin' in love again!!!!

So dance dance, Octavi-uh-uh, enjoy the fun fun, Vinyl's not done! Cause Tavi' toniiight, Vinyl's got you fallin' in love toniiight!"

The song ended as Vinyl spun Octavia into her hooves and hugged her tight, the two mares pushing their lips against one another and bringing the crowd's volume up to an insane volume. Cheers, hoots of joy, and stomping of hooves shook the walls of the club, enough so to make Macintosh outside turn his head in confusion, wondering just what was going on down there. The two music mares held each other for a moment, their eyes open and staring into one another's. Finally, they pulled apart slowly, smiling like idiots with ruby-red blushes in their cheeks.

Vinyl turned her head and waved a hoof over towards the stage, shouting "Thank ya DJ!"

At this, Shake merely shook his head and stepped back behind the turntable, working on getting the set back in order and chuckling "Heh heh...buck yeah!"

Vinyl felt something run along her jaw and she turned her head back towards Octavia, smiling as the gray mare ran a hoof down her neck and shoulder, her whispering floating through her ear "You know Vinyl...I may be a mare of...'class', but I think I can stand to get a little bit...wilder, tonight..." At this, Vinyl could only blush and let her eyes grow wide.

~~~

The door to the spare room burst open, the same room in which Octavia had been taken for safe keeping the night she had been drugged. Octavia felt herself getting pushed backwards, Vinyl's body pressed against hers as her back hit the wall. She let out a soft gasp as Vinyl rammed her lips against hers, the two of them holding onto each other for dear life. Octavia was like puddy in Vinyl's hooves, her body growing limp and her lips weakly moving against her new found love's. She let out a soft groan as Vinyl started kissing down her jawline and onto her neck, the two of them moving on over towards the couch.

Octavia squeaked as the two of them fell backwards onto the couch "Ooh! Easy! I'm a sensitive pony!"

At this, Vinyl smiled evilly and began kissing her near the bottom of her neck, mumbling "Ooooh...sensitive huh?" Octavia whimpered as Vinyl trailed her kisses down across the top and middle of her belly, slowly moving downwards.

She felt a kiss near her thighs and she let out a sharp gasp, her eyes widening and her breath coming out in ragged pants, her voice weak "Y...yes! Kind of...sensitive...a...b..bit down.....th....OH SWEET CELESTIA, VINYL!!!!!!!!!"

~~~

"Wow...that wasn't too bad, eh Octy?"

"...."

Octavia didn't respond, her eyes closed and a small smile settling on her face. She was resting on top of Vinyl, their fur matted with sweat and their chests heaving for air. It had been about an hour since the two of them had danced like ponies with the disco fever, and neither one could even dream to budge now.

Octavia sighed, her eyes opening slowly and her whisper making Vinyl smile "I didn't even know I liked mares...surprise surprise..." Vinyl chuckled and gently hugged her lover, the two of them sighing and letting the chilly air from the A/C vent cool them off. Octavia gently looked up towards Vinyl, whispering "You don't think we may have...jumped the gun on this do you?"

Vinyl looked up towards the ceiling and shrugged, whispering back "Nah...I don't regret it. Besides, we can just say it was a one time thing until we actually establish a good relationship...why are you looking at me like that?" Octavia's eyes had softened and a warm smile had spread across her face, blushing as she heard Vinyl's words.

She put a hoof on Vinyl's cheek and whispered "You know...I don't know what it is about you Vinyl that made me start to fall in love with you, but thanks to you...I'm free. Was that your lesson just now, teaching me to be free and wild?"

Vinyl looked down and smiled, nodding and pulling her into a brief kiss and whispering "Yep...just like you were meant to be. Would you be alright with that though...if we...you know, became marefriends? If you're not into that it's fine..." She frowned for a moment and looked away, wondering if they had indeed went too far too fast.

Octavia turned her gaze back with a gentle hoof and smiled, whispering "Vinyl Scratch...I don't think we would have done what we just did if I wasn't interested in a mare. Other mares, maybe not...but you...I think you I could deal with." They both smiled, their eyes gazing into one another's. They shared one last, blissful kiss before snuggling into one another and closing their eyes, sleep finally enveloping them.