• Published 30th Jul 2018
  • 692 Views, 14 Comments

A Fresh Start - ultspideyfan



Peter Parker, a seventeen year old earth pony stallion, has moved to Ponyville looking for a fresh start on his life.

  • ...
5
 14
 692

Welcome to Ponyville Mr. Parker

Peter Benjamin Parker held onto the hand rail tightly as the train had come to a stop. "Welcome ponies to-" The conductor's voice was muffled by the conversations that the other passengers were having with each other. Peter held his bags tightly to himself as he heaved himself off the train.

"So this is Ponyville? May was right, this is a small town. Small compared to Manehattan that is. Reminds me of home." Peter walked further into the town, his eyes landing on several of the stores.

"Hey Parker!" Peter's attention drifted from the flower shop his eyes had so fixated on to the one who called his name. The girl's body was thin, her checkered shirt hugging her body tightly.

"Hey Trixie, long time no see! Cool glasses by the way."

"Thanks Pete. Anyways, let's head on over to my place so you can drop your bags off and then we can catch up on old times."

"Sounds nice." Peter walked alongside Trixie as they walked through the busy streets of Ponyville.

"Say Trixie, is this place always so busy?"

"No. Sometimes Ponyville is a graveyard and then other times it's Manehattan! It's something you have to get used to."

*Trixie's house*

"It's not much, but it's better than the apartment you and May were living in." Trixie pushed the door open allowing Peter to enter.

"Plus, it's a hell of a lot cleaner than your room."

"Hey!" Trixie giggled at Peter's outburst. Peter turned away and set his bags on Trixie's sofa.

"Do you have your suit?" Trixie's question hung in the air. With Peter not answering, she took it upon herself to dig through his bags. The first bag she chose was a black duffle bag. Trixie ripped the bag open and there it was.

Peter's Spider-Mane costume, spider tracers, and web shooters were waiting to be used. "You still haven't changed your costume yet?"

"Well I'm not a wealthy guy who can buy some supplies to make himself a better costume. Its been getting harder to get the supplies to make my web fluid. I've been making them by scratch now, so I can save up."

Trixie pulled out one of Peter's web shooters. The shooter was put together by some parts Peter had found in a dumpster if her memory was correct.

"Are you going to patrol tonight? If so Ponyville's not like Manehattan. Yeah we have criminals, but nothing big like that Vulture guy you fought couple years back."

"Yeah figured as much. May did tell me Ponyville's a quiet place. But hey, petty criminals still need to be stopped." Trixie tossed Peter his web shooter.

"You need to refill those." Peter nodded tossing the shooter back into the bag.

"One other thing, Princess Luna doesn't really like vigilantes like yourself. And since this mare named Twilight Sparkle is a sudent of Princess Celestia, she's bound to write you up to her teacher."

"Who's Twilight Sparkle?"

"One of my friends. Don't, worry, you'll get to meet her. She's just like you and me, an egghead."

"I prefer to be called a nerd." Trixie smiled. Parker was just how he was two years ago.

*Later that night*

Peter lay resting on a rooftop in his Spider-Mane costume, a suit he had made when he learned of his powers two years ago. "Trixie's right, I need a major upgrade." Peter felt a chill course through his body, his fur was standing on end. He felt this before, and that chill could only mean one thing.

Peter sat up as he noticed four figures with masks walked into a, bakery?! "Do these guys have nothing better to do than rob a bakery. A bakery for crying out loud!" Peter sighed and began the struggle of putting on the mask and adjusting it so he could see. "Alright, lets do this!"

The four burglers focused their attention on the pink mare who had been busy talking nonstop.

"Just give us what you got bitch!"

"Hey that's not a very nice thing to say to a lady like me." The pink mare gave a sad puppy look.

"Are you guys seriously robbing a bakery!?" The new voice caused five heads to turn to see, a guy in red and blue clothing.

"The fuck you supposed to be?" One of the burglers asked.

"I'm Spider-Mane. I'm that well known hero from Manehattan."

"Who?" The burglers as well as the pink mare asked.

Peter sighed, "Doesn't matter, I'm here to put a stop to this stupid nonsense."

Spider-Mane fired a web line at one of the goons and yanked him forward.

Spidey finished the man off with an uppercut.

He then fires another web line at a goons shotgun and gives a soft tug. The gun hits the stallion in the face throwing him off balance.

Another crook rushes Spider-Mane only to have him flip over his head and attach two more web lines to him.

Peter pulled the two lines over his head, sending the crook into the brick wall.

"Ooo sorry bout that. You okay?" Peter's fur stood up once again, Peter turning his head just in time to see the first goon get up and charge him again.

Peter quickly fired webbing onto the crook, trapping said stallion in a cocoon. Peter then fired webbing onto the other crooks keeping them pinned.

"Now let's get a good look at your ugly mug." Peter removed the mask only to see someone all too familiar to him. "Flint Marko!?"

Peter then went to the task of unmasking the other crooks. He immediately recognized another one.

"O'Hirn too!? So you guys went from robbing banks to robbing a bakery!? Dude, that is sooo stupid."

"Wait, how does he know you guys?" The crook webbed onto the wall asked.

"When I was still in Manehattan, I would always catch these guys robbing banks and other places. But now I catch them and you guys robbing a bakery!? Wow this just made my day!"

Spider-Mane looked at the pink mare who had been watching and recording the whole fight.

"You okay miss?"

"Yeah I'm fine. And the names Pinkie Pie and also, I have so many questions!"

Spider-Mane chuckled. "Well sorry, I can't stay and chat. How bout you call the authorities and tell them you have some guys that need to be put in some nice cozy cells."

Spider-Mane left the bakery and web zipped off into the night.