• Published 25th Feb 2019
  • 546 Views, 11 Comments

On the road to Saddle Aribia - Strictheadmare



Trixie invites Starlight and Twilight to see perform in saddle Aribia.

  • ...
1
 11
 546

On the road to Saddle Aribia song

As Starlight, Trixie and Twilight headed off on the road to Saddle Aribia. Trixie decided that she wanted to sing a song.
“How about we lighten things up by singing a song girls Trixie Said”
“Sounds amazing Trixie Said Starlight”

“Sounds great Trixie Said Twilight”

“Then here we go. “Trixie I’m off on the road to Saddle Arabia with my two bests friends
in the world.”
“”Starlight But road trips are a great way the three of us can bond.”

“Twilight you both have come so far I’m so proud of both of you.”

“Starlight and Twilight “We’re off on the road to Saddle Aribia, To see The Great and
powerful Trixie perform”

“Trixie “In summer, Winter, Spring and fall we’re friends through out the year. “

“Starlight Together there’s nothing we can’t achieve.”

“Twilight “We May of not started out the best way but ever since then we’ve come along way.”

“Starlight “From being a dictator to saving
equestria and being Twilights star student”


“Trixie “From being a showoff to learning to be better. And from wanting power to making 2 great friends.”

“Twilight “From wanting nothing to do with friends or friendship to becoming the princess of friendship. Abd becoming a teacher.”


“Starlight “So now oh we’re off on the road to Saddle Aribia it I’ll be a great adventure.”

“Twilight “Well learn lots of new things and see some great action. And maybe even find some new books.”

“Trixie “I’m gonna show them that I’m a great performer and then my dreams will come true.”

“Starlight “Your gonna show them just what you can do”

“Twilight “Oh we’re off on the road to Saddle Aribia To see the great and powerful Trixie perform.”
“Trixie “I know that I can do it. “

“Starlight and Twilight “We know that you do it.”

“Trixie “Everypony will see me not as just a street performer and then I’ll no longer look like an outcast to most ponies.”

“Starlight “To see you perform the greatest tricks in the world with all the magic I’ve taught you”
“Trixie “I’m gonna show them that that I’m the greatest performer in the world”

“Starlight “Your gonna show them that your the greatest performer in the world.”

“Twilight “Your gonna show everypony the real you.”

“Trixie “Oh we’re off on the road to Saddle Aribia.”

“Starlight “Yea we’re off on the road to Saddle Arabia.”

“Twilight “Yes we’re off on the road to Saddle Aribia.”

“All “ Saddle Arabia ,Saddle, Aribia Saddle Aribia! we’re off to Saddle Aribia.”

Author's Note:

This isint the next chapter it’s just a song.