• Published 20th Jul 2018
  • 4,585 Views, 150 Comments

I Am The Villain! - Chemtest



You ever just have a goal in your head, but then the opposite happens?

  • ...
17
 150
 4,585

Don’t stop me now

—(Two days later)—

The ponies were gone when I got back after doing the deal and returning the Marks. I have a feeling I will be seeing them again. Speaking about the village, all is going well. We have already connected the railways through there, and many are moving there as it’s prosperity grows. It has been renamed to Starlightgrad, and is officially the first second settlement in the Bananaramma Corporation.

Unlike most would think, being Emperor isn’t all about action and diplomacy. As example; I am currently looking through my mail. Junk, junk, scam, Neighgerian scammer, thank you letter, Royal invitation, junk... wait, Royal invitation?

“I am cordially invited to the Bananaramma Corporation Cooperation Celebration?”

Cross looks over from my side, all of the letters I was throwing to the side caught by her, “Who is it sent by?”

I look at it again, “Well, the royal seal is Equestrian.”

Cross shrugs, “Then it is probably them celebrating our negotiations outcome.”

I read the letter, “We wish to host a celebration so that Emperor McBad can meet with the other rulers of Equestria. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence Nope! Discord, that’s who you really should meet! Lovebutt, Sunbutt, and Moonbutt over there are boring, so why not Discord?”

Cross tilts her head curiously, “Discord?”

*Snap!*

“Why, yes, that would be me!” I turn around to see a chimera type creature holding a phone up to his ear, “What is the purpose of calling?”

I look at Cross, then look back, “We were simply reading a letter.”

With a smile, all the phone equipment dissapears, “Well, I’ll leave that to you then.”

I nod, “Okay.”

With a snap, he dissapears. Then with another, he appears right behind me, “And do take my add in to that letter with consideration! You ever get bored by them, find me! Someone more your speed, I’d say. Hope to see you tomorrow!”

Cross shakes her head as he dissapears, “Well, you need some new clothes to show up in.”

I hold up a hand, “No, we need to do this as interestingly as possible! You know what that means?”

“What?”

I smile, “You say we’re going to get ready, then we cut away and come back with a chapter saying it’s one day later!”

Cross shakes her head, “Sir, this isn’t a comic book. Come on, we’re going to get ready.”

Author's Note:

I am very tired right now, so you get a short chapter.