• Published 19th Jul 2018
  • 369 Views, 3 Comments

Baloney Sandwhich - sunshinemonster

  • ...
 3
 369

What happened?

Years later, Equestria has changed dramatically while Celestia and Discord's never ending game of Baloney Sandwich continued.

Celestia stepped out of the room, a grin on her face. "I've won! I've won!"

"And I lost," Discord muttered, snapping his fingers and disappearing to somewhere in Equestria.

As she walked down the halls, Celestia noticed that the guards were all dressed in purple, and whispering something, glancing at her every so often.

A grown dragon that had the same coloring as Spike walked through the halls.

Celestia stepped outside, and noticed the sun was a rainbow, and everything outside seemed to shimmer in the rainbow light.

"Celestia!" Twilight cried, and ran over, her friends at her side.

The first thing Celestia noticed was that Rainbow Dash was an alicorn.

The Spike-looking dragon also walked in.

"Princess Celestia!" the dragon shouted, "Why did that game take so long?"

"Spike!" Twilight said, "Let's explain what's happened in the past five years to Celestia first."

"I'd like that," Celestia nodded, "Let's start with WHY IN EQUESTRIA IS THE SUN RAINBOW?"

"Erm," Rainbow Dash muttered, "That probably has something to do with me being the Princess of the Weather now."

"Sombra is now king of the Shadow Empire." Seeing the look on Celestia's face, she quickly put in, "He's reformed, and the Shadow Empire is made up of his kind."

"So, I'm no longer needed?" Celestia asked, grimacing.

"Well, you can take over the sun for me," Rainbow answered, "But Luna is currently leader of Equestria. Me, Twilight, Applejack, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Bell, we serve as a council, we make decisions together."

"Wait," Celestia blinked, "WHAT?!"

"Yeah," Twilight answered, "Sorry, but you've got no place in leading anymore. Although, there'll be a vote in a couple months for a Council Members!"

Twilight paused for a minute, allowing Celestia to take all of this in, "Let's start with the first year.... "

"Rainbow here became an Alicorn within a week of us leaving that game of BS. That year, Yakyakistan also gifted us a statue of Luna, Rainbow, and me. We returned the favor with a statue of the Yak Prince and some of their leaders. The Grifon's started their civil war nearing the end of the first year."

"Second year, Luna and I decided to change your lightening rod guard uniforms to some colors more suiting us. We also remodeled the entire castle, it was too yellow for us."

"Third year, I made a breakthrough, it turns out the more an Alicorn uses it's magic, the more powerful her magic becomes."

Celestia gasped, "So you are probably the most powerful Alicorn in all of Equestria?"

"Alicorn, yes. Pony, no. Third year, some wizards from a far away land of Hogwarts came, and created a small settlement. They are very advanced in spell and potion making, so Albert Severus is here helping us learn their magic, and Tempest Shadow's son, Thunder Strike, is there, helping them learn our form of magic. "

"Fourth year, not much. Fifth year, Flurry Heart started school, Sunburst and Sunset Glimmer are teaching her."

Celestia blinked, "I missed a lot."