• Published 20th Jul 2018
  • 265 Views, 4 Comments

Behind Barz - mlpbestie



A mare named Ultra Violet was found guilty of destroying property. and was sent to a high security prison. Will she survive?

  • ...
 4
 265

The First Day

* Tuesday, Dark Prison*
"Wake up you lowlifes! This is prison not summer camp!" A guard yelled from behind the door. I slowly got and forgetting my bed was on the floor ,I tripped.
"You Ok, newbie?" ,Volcanic Flare asked, helping me up

"Yeah , I'm fine" ,I said rubbing my leg.

"We gotta join the shower line, stay with me" she said pushing me out the door. We galloped across the cold floor for the shower line. The line was really short and we ended up only waiting a few minutes. The bathroom was actually clean ...until I stepped into the stall. For some reason the shower was really tight and there was carpet on the bottom of the shower. The carpet was damp and felt weird on my hooves. I turned on the shower and the water was freezing! I backed against the curtain to get away from the stream and fell back onto the floor with a male guard standing over me.

"Are you scared of water or something?" he asked mockingly.

"T-the water was cold!" I answered.

The guard got angry "It's either freezing cold or piping hot, sissy!" he yelled.

Then he slapped me,I got up and tried to walk out the bathroom but he yanked my tail and we got into a fight.

Next thing I know,I'm sitting in the small chair again but in a fancy office. Warden Snowy Axe was in front of me shaking her head.

"Such a shame ,Violet I was trying to help you by leaving you on the second floor, you should've been on the War Zone but I gave you a chance. You betrayed my trust ,but I will give you a second chance. If you go to Time Out during free time today I will give you 2 merits."

She dismissed me and I walked over to the cafeteria. I saw Volcanic Flare sitting at a corner table.

"Hi ,Volcanic ,um you're not going to see me during Free time ,I have to do this thing called Time Out" I told her
. She looked like she had seen a ghost.

"You must have done something really bad to get in Time Out!" she told me.
"Wait , what's Time Out?"

She leaned in close and said "You're put in a room with 3 mares , one spanks you , one sctratches your ear and one gives you belly rubs".

"How is that a punishment exactly ?" I asked

"Because when your done ,they tie you up" , we both shuddered.

"Wait how do you know what it's like? I asked.
Tears formed in her eyes "It was my second week in this pit. I was going stir crazy already and needed a psychiatrist but I was low on merits. I signed up to work as one of crazy mares,it was horrible ,the old warden made this sick rule that the softer you were the longer you worked. I tortured ponies for hours and I hated it. Luckily I escaped after a month."
Wow,I didn't mean to make her cry,the fact that they would do that to someone is sadistic. Thankfully a guard came with our food . Flare wiped away her tears and explained what was on my tray. The brown lump of clay was a muffin,the murky liquid was water (definitely not drinking it) and the gooey yellow mess was eggs , she said to eat the muffin and then trade the eggs for hay scramble. I did trade and scarves down my food. The rest of the day was a blur until my punishment.

When I walked into the room I could tell the mares were not right in the head. Their coats and manes were dyed different colors and their smiles were creepy. I laid on the table and the torture began. One crawled on top of me and started rubbing my belly with her rough dry hooves ,one started pulling my ears and the last stood in the corner her eyes darting back and forth. I screamed and cried as the spanking started. I blacked out and woke up in my room.

"You're awake! The warden told me you blacked out from stress and told me to stay with you." Volcanic Flare said happily.
We talked about our lives before prison, apparently Volcanic Flare wanted to be a science teacher. I'm a science major , she wanted to teach science it's made to be ! Agh, why can't I think straight anymore?