• Published 16th Jul 2018
  • 992 Views, 37 Comments

Eve Equestria - AnnonyMouse



Rarity is taken from home and into the stars. Killed, she wakes up, reborn.

  • ...
2
 37
 992

Far Reaches

Eve Equestria
08
Far Reaches

Jafrak sat back in his shuttle, all all the pilots who had entered the wormhole were sitting in the overly comfortable passenger cabin.

One of the pilots, a Gallente man, was really pissed as they reached orbit and came into sight of the Keepstar and the Nyx super-carrier tethered outside.

"HEY!!! Those were built from my BPCs. Do you know how much Isk I spent to buy those?" He pounded a fist on the window. "Bloody horses. We should come back here and enslave them all."

"Are you sure you want to try that?" A woman wearing exploration armor from the SoE asked. "You've SEEN their Princess move the sun."

"Fuuu. Damnit. I hate it when shit like this happens..."

"At least they are returning our ships. The only thing they took from you were those blueprints, right?"

"From my manifest, let me see... Ah damn, they took the ice cream I had in the deep freeze. Do you know how hard it is to get real Death by Chocolate ice cream?"

A man at the back of the cabin nodded. "They only make that on one planet now, and that's located out in Insmother. Nobody knows exactly what planet it is, but when the cargo transport arrives in Jita, man, they sell out fast. Those guys are the only ones who know how to really make it. I've tasted other knock offs... and they all tasted bad compared to the good stuff. Wait, you had a deep freeze loaded with the good stuff?"

"Yea... thirty million worth."

All in the cabin felt that man's pain. That was, emotionally, a harder hit than the loss of some very expensive blueprint copies.

Jafrak listened to the conversation and chuckled. So that's where that amazing ice cream he'd enjoyed last night had come from. He was not about to admit he's had some. The Gallente man would likely be very, very pissed.

Finally docking in the Temple of the Two Sisters, the passengers were all escorted back to their ships.

Immediately, they noticed a drastic change to the SoE ships.

Marble, rich, naturally growing oak, and crystals had replaced the matte white armor. On a closer examination, it was revealed to be just a SKIN.

The Gallente Occator transport was more a jade looking material where it was normally gray, with additional rich red wood paneling where it had once been a reddish copper.

The owner of the Svipul was shocked to see his ship was no longer looking like a rusty razor blade, but now sported polished black marble where 'rust' had once been the dominate color, and a nice mix of the black oak wood design made his eyes sparkle. The solar panels were now a dark, deep green.

To be fair, these Equestrian skins really seemed to add a more live feeling to their ships, and the pilots had to at least appreciate how nice they looked.

Even the Gallente pilot felt this just barely made up for the Death by Chocolate.

Jafrak's shuttle sported a new SKIN as well. White and marble with dark blue 'stars' made up the body, and each wing now sported 'Pegasus' wing designs on them. The bottom wing now sported the flag of Equestria on it.

He knew that he was going to have to somehow get an original blueprint of this ship, just because. That, and he was now officially the Ambasador of New Eden to Equestria.

As a small fleet, eleven ships warped deep into space. The eleventh being the Nyx, which Jafrak had jokingly called Throne of the Stars.

Luna liked it and had officially changed the name from the default Nyx.

The night mare flew out into the vacuum of space and channeled her magic, drawing on the gravity of the stars themselves to open the wormhole. Once it opened, the fleet, minus one super-carrier, jumped through and back into New Eden.

...

Jafrak spent a few days scanning wormholes till he finally located one that led him back to his own little pocket. He approached the Citadel and smiled sadly. "Home sweet home... It's not the same without Rarity here."

After docking the ship, he switched out to his Mammoth. He was going to be needing to start moving a lot of stuff, seeing as he was going to be finally leaving this place.

A week and a half of hauling everything from the wormhole citadel and back into hisec had been a time draining task, including the packing up of said citadel.

With one final look at his home for many years, Jafrak left for the last time.

...

Deep space, far from any star system, a wormhole opened up, and from within, a small ship emerged.

Jafrak looked out the window. It felt strange. Absolutely nothing was on any of his sensors. He was nervous, that was for certain. He nudged his Mammoth forward, keeping an eye on that wormhole he's just emerged from.

He knew the Throne of the Moon was on the other side, with Princess Luna powering the rift.

And now here he was, nearly a hundred light-years from Jita. He looked down at the galaxy that lay spread out below him. He marveled at how... small it looked. He knew better though. He knew that place was larger than anything else he knew, other than the universe itself.

Checking, he finally reached about a hundred kilometers from the wormhole. He deployed something that the ponies had created.

Once deployed, it expanded, seeming to grow, like watching a tree grow in a time laps film, though a lot smoother.

The tree grew into a massive ring, large enough for even titans to pass through. He grinned and moved his ship away from the ring. Within hours, it was done. Wood, crystal, white and blue marble.

The Wormhole moved and settled into the ring. The crystals lit up, gripping onto the edges of the rift and stabilizing it.

New Eden now had a stable wormhole far above her. But that was not the only one. There was another identical wormhole far 'below' the galaxy as well.

It was so far out into the void that no empire or faction had any say in the matter.

The wormholes were not meant to be a means of travel though.

It was meant to be a means to provide a special energy to the entire galaxy.

New Eden would slowly become a place of magic.

...

Deep in a research lab, Amarrian scientists were running every test known to mankind on the alien unicorn.

What little they could get was that some magical energy field that was staring to permeate the galaxy was the only think keeping the body alive.

It was the mystery of mysteries.

In every system that the strange wormhole had appeared, it had been filled with that energy, and it was not fading away. It wasn't changing any laws of physics though. It simply was there, not interfering with anything at all.

The scientists knew the wormhole had, at one time, appeared in this very system, which gave every scientific division a whole lot of work. Many scientists dove into trying to discover this new energy, while others wanted nothing to do with it.

Those who wanted to know, found themselves enjoying the work, trying to find ways to harness the new energy.

Those who didn't, either were lucky and didn't have to do anything with it, while some found themselves being forced to research it. Some were even tasked to find a way to negate it.

Rarity herself remained unresponsive, and seemingly immune to virtually all known forms of physical and mental interaction. She just floated in a vat, being studied.

She didn't care at all, not one bit. Most of what they did didn't even register, though the occasional thing did, and was only noted as a color or a blur.

Her thoughts had almost all but shut down, like she was willing her body to just die, to be ended.

She wanted to die. Without magic, a Unicorn was worth less than a hoof-full of sand.

Her mind ignored all the human's voices, but something caught her attention for some reason.

"We've ran every test we can think of, other than an autopsy." One human spoke.

Another seemed to respond happily. "Finally. Go ahead and gut the beast. Make sure all samples are kept in cold storage, just to be on the safe side. It's about time that freak abomination died." He paused for a moment. "Can I watch?"

"We'd rather you didn't, but you are our boss... so we can't say no."

"Excellent."

Rarity's eyes focused for a moment, she could see the orange haired man. She burned his face into her memory, wanting to forever know the man who had finally allowed her to rest in peace.

"Mr. Rales, if you could go to the observation room."

"Of course. I don't want to get that beast's blood on my clothes. This outfit cost over a hundred million Isk after all." Mr. Rales turned and left the room.

Mr. Rales. Rarity burned that memory into her mind as well. Perhaps in the afterlife, she could look back upon the man and his seemingly cruel act of compassion. A small smile flickered across her lips as drugs were injected into her, to paralyze her body.

Rarity was moved from the tank to an operating table.

"Hey, I want it alive when you start your autopsy. It's paralyzed, so it won't even be able to show any pain."

"We can't do that sir."

"That's an order."

"... Fine..."

Rarity watched with almost no real interest or sensations as the scientist and his assistants started carefully cutting her open and carefully extracting organs.

Her vision faded slowly, and as her heart was cut out, it faded to black.

Rarity died on the autopsy table...

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

oh snap... Rarity died, and with no ability to transfer into a new clone body...

Following chapters will be longer.