• Published 1st Aug 2018
  • 2,170 Views, 76 Comments

Isaac's Box - dragenfire68



He and his friends have fought for a millennia inside what could only be described as hell, but now, the box has been found, and it has been opened, releasing not only Isaac, but the horrors within.

  • ...
6
 76
 2,170

Prophecy

The children and girls walked through the portal before Cain turned around and closed the portal, after staring for a moment where the portal used to be, she lit her horn, and with barely a thought Teleported to the edge of Thorax's kingdom, she would have Teleported further, but the unique rock and stone surrounding his hive interrupted any spells that tried to get through it.

However, turns out she was expected as Pharynx stepped forward to meet her but didn't say anything, instead, he gestured for her to follow, the journey to the hive was silent and the air tense as she was led into the throne room, Thorax sat with a look of grim thought on his face.

"Hello Twilight, I apologize for the less than warm welcome, but a powerful new enemy is roaming Equestria," Thorax said uncharacteristically serious.

"How did you find out about this new enemy," Twilight asked.

"Two changling spies from canterlot though whoever caught them seems to have nearly killed one," Thorax explained.

"What's the extent of the injuries?"

"Burned from the inside out, wings destroyed, eyes burned out and the capacity to ever form a connection to another hive mind destroyed completely."

"Do you know what their plan is?"

"yes, apparently her next plan is that she was simply gonna bide her time and collect enough love to storm all of canterlot in one go," Thorax explained.

"Wow, that's the lamest plan I've ever heard," Twilight said, channeling her inner Rainbow Dash.

"Agreed, but apparently something is out there that scared these two into betraying chrysalis and her new hive."

"Do you know what that is, because all the villains that could potentially overpower chrysalis are locked deep in Tartarus for eternity," Twilight questioned

"No, but I know that whatever it is, its magical strength is beyond a mortal since it was able to drop them right in the middle of my throne room from the gates of canterlot."

"May I ask them questions, because it sounds like they know more then they are letting on."

"Actually princess, you were specifically asked for, because they refused to say anything else to me or my brother, unless you were there, which confuses us as we're sure you have never met them before."

"Then take me to them, because I have some questions of my own."

Thorax nodded and stood up to lead Twilight to where the two Changelings were being kept, with Pharnyx following close behind, luckily the hive shifted the medical room closer to the throne room.

"Alright, I brought Princess Twilight here as per your request, can we now know the identity of the mysterious new foe that teleported you into the center of our hive," Thorax asked when he and the others were sat in the room.

"I apologize good king Thorax for making you bring her, but it would probably kill me to repeat myself," The blind changling joked.

"What could be so important that you need to bring me into the conflicts of the changelings," Twilight asked.

"Please forgive us Princess Twilight for being rude and not introducing ourselves, my name is Psyker and his name is Byx," Psyker introduced with panic in her voice.

"Brother, I'm beginning to think that the injuries that the male one got were from him doing something expressly stupid," Pharynx clicked in his brother's ear, which did not escape the blind changelings hearing.

"Your right about that, because it was my infinite greed that leads to my current condition, obviously one must not try to feed on beings that exist before we did," Byx admitted with a hint of shame, however, Twilight had connected the dots, and while her face was neutral, smoke was peeling from her hair.

"I told him that it was a bad idea, I tried to stop him," Psyker worriedly blurted out and in a rush, but Twilight looked unimpressed, nor had her mane stopped smoke it seemed that it was actually getting hotter because the tips looked orange.

"Anyways, I know what you're really here for, the news that a friend of Isaac is roaming Equestria, as well as the plans of the thing inside the chest."

This gave Twilight pause as well as The two changling kings, apparently, a lot of things happened with Twilight, and from the look on her face, she knew who exactly that he was referring to.

"If our new master destroys us for talking too much, I swear I'll break your horn off and shove it where the sun doesn't shine," Psyker threatened, her eyes looking all over the place in a panic.

"Who is our new master, since you rebelled against Chrysalis I'm sure by now she has put a price on your heads," Pharynx asked.

"I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that your new master was a black goat with huge black horns, and probably to a changling reeks of powerful dark magic," Twilight questioned.

"How did you know that," Psyker asked

"The children and I help him escape from the chest," Twilight explained.

"Forgive me princess Twilight but did you just say that you helped the creature that roams Equestria Escape," Thorax questioned.

"Don't worry, The dark one has no plans to start a war with the ponies or any other race in the world, we are safe from that, no its the plan that was left behind in my mind when I fed that we should be worried about," Byx quickly explained before they could be sidetracked.

"I figured mother would have tried to bring them back by force," Twilight thought out loud.

"No mother is only a pawn, there is something deeper and darker in that chest, and it wants the children back badly."

"You mean that there's something worst than mother inside the chest," Twilight asked shocked.

"It had decided to stay hidden up until you opened the way for them to escape, and now it's angry that it lost its toys, then when you went back in to rescue your own and escaped with both the dark one and their souls, that just pushed it right over the edge, and now it's formulating a plan to not only escape the chest itself but turn this entire world into a hellish landscape that matches the chest," Byx explained seriously.

"How does it plan on doing that, I doubt ember or you would let this thing take Equestria willingly," Twilight asked, looking at Thorax and Pharynx.

"For its plan to fail, three things must happen, first the children must survive the next three years, secondly and your all going to hate this but, Chrysalis also must survive the next three years, and thirdly Chrysalis cannot be allowed to be captured, because as a queen changling she has the secret to creating more changelings, which if it were to fall into the clutches of the thing in the chest, would doom all Equestria," Byx warned.

"Isn't being dead and being captured redundant," Pharynx asked.

"No, because if she dies, then her soul will be absorbed into the chest and with it, the knowledge of creation, but captured she would be used as a magic conduit to create more, like some kind of sick living birthing battery, where it forces her to cast the spell so that it can replicate once she dies, which of course wouldn't be for a very long time as alive she would be more valuable," Byx explained.

everyone in the room had varying looks of disgust, even though Chrysalis was an enemy, the thought of another being forcibly creating twisted life, sickened Twilight to her core, while Thorax and Pharynx knew of the painful side effects that the spell does to the queen.