• Published 31st Jul 2012
  • 31,839 Views, 2,102 Comments

Good Things Come - Sweet Tale



Human x Luna story - Teen rated.

  • ...
128
 2,102
 31,839

PreviousChapters Next
31. Follow The White Rabbit

"Fluttershy, slow down!"

"Angel could be in trouble! We have to hurry!"

We were running. Running back through the town and out towards Fluttershy's cottage. I was struggling to keep up with the pegasus as she galloped ahead. I suppose if a lifelong friend of mine was in trouble, I'd be pretty worried too. But this rabbit of hers is such...such a dick. Seriously, it hates visitors, it treats everyone like crap and it always gets it's own way. But this wasn't my friend, it was hers and I had to help, even though I knew that white furball would never give any appreciation.

The town was pretty empty, then again it was after 10PM now. We soon reached her cottage where we stopped at the edge of the forest. I had never ventured inside of this dank and depressing place but seeing it up close? Damn it look creepy.

"So Angel went in there, right?" I said, shining my torch into the darkness of the forest.

"Yes. I have to find him and I can't do it alone..." she replied, hanging her head.

I shone the torch around a bit more, looking at what I could see before switching it off and turning to face the nervous pegasus. I did the best thing I could given the situation. I lied. "We'll find him. I promise." I felt bad lying to her but I had to give her some hope. Given what Twilight and Luna told me about what lurks in that forest, a small rabbit is an easy meal. She rose her gaze to meet mine. She looked terrified of what could have happened to her pet. "You really love him don't you?"

"Of course. More than anything." she defiantly confirmed.

I switched the torch on again and pointed it towards the entrance. "Then let's go find him!" I ordered. Treading carefully, we both moved into the forest, keeping close to each other. Every few steps or so, a rustle would sound in the bushes or a twig would snap when stepped on. Each of these times, Fluttershy would jump slightly and whimper. She is not the perfect pony for this type of task.

About ten minutes in, we had reached the point of no return. We couldn't turn back. We both called out Angel's name repeatedly to see if anything would respond. Nothing. The only noises were the leaves rustling and the trees creaking in the hollow wind. But she was determined, she kept on walking and searching.

"Angel! Please come out!" she called out.

"Angel?!" I tried. A sudden roar echoed through the forest, startling both of us. We both huddled together until the noise subsided. "What the hell was that?"

"I...I don't know...I'm scared..." That last sentence caught me off guard. She went from determined to scared in a heartbeat. Truth be told, I was quite scared as well. I put my arm around her and pulled her close.

"Me too...me too." I couldn't move her, she was firmly stuck to the ground, shivering. I had to do something, something to lift our spirits and cure her fear. Thinking quick, I looked down at my chest and smiled. "We're gonna be fine. We're gonna find Angel. You know why?"

She looked up at me. "W-why?"

I brought my hand to my chest and pointed at the gem on the end of my necklace. "That's why. She'll protect us and she'll help us conquer our fears."

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Come here." I took her hoof and placed the gem on top of it, holding my hand over it. "Can you feel that? Can you feel Luna watching over us?"

"I can't...I don't..."

"Just think about what makes you afraid and Luna will push it away. She'll make you brave again!" I said with encouragement. "Come on...really think."

She shut her eyes and breathed slowly. I could feel her hoof twitching in my grasp. This had to make some dent in her fear, even though it wasn't true. Or was it? I always thought that Luna would be watching over me - like a guardian angel. Fluttershy's eyes shot open and she smiled.

"I feel it. I'm not afraid." she said happily.

I let go of her hoof and the gem fell back against my chest. "So you're feeling up to the challenge?" She nodded vigorously. "Then let's carry on." We both stood up and continued our trek through the forest.

'Wow, I cannot believe that worked. Maybe...just maybe it was truth...'


*1 Hour Later*

"ANGEL!"

Not a sight. We've been going around these woods now for over an hour and we still have not seen hide or hair of the missing rabbit. I was starting to fear the worst. I just hoped that Fluttershy didn't.

"Angel! Please come home!" she called out, seperating some bushes. "If you've done something bad, I won't be mad! I promise!"

We soon came across a clearing, illuminated by the moonlight. "We should stop for a bit. My legs are aching." I sat down on the floor and stretched my legs, earning a satisfying click from each of them. "Ahhh....I need to exercise more." Fluttershy came up and sat down next to me. "How you holding up?"

"Oh...I'm OK. I just wish Angel bunny would come home. I'm so worried about him."

"I know, I know. We'll find him, we're not leaving until we do." She looked up at me and smiled. It was nice to see a smile in such a dark and depressing place. "Has he done anything wrong recently? Anything that was bad or that could have caused damage? I only ask because I ran away from home a couple of times so I could avoid being shouted at."

"Oh no. He's been a very good boy. He helps me clean up, he feeds some of the animals. He even helps me prepare the food. He's always been good."

"Are you sure? Anything at all? Even the slightest thing?" She shook her head and looked down at the floor. "We'll find him OK? We will find him, I promise."

"I just can't think of a reason why Angel would run off like this."

"Neither can I." We sat there for a few more minutes in silence. "Well, come on. We should get--" I moved my legs to get up but my calf muscle immediately started cramping. "ARGH! Son of a..."

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking at me with worry.

"My leg's cramping up. Moved it too quickly..." I closed my eyes and winced at the pain until I felt pressure on my right leg. I opened my eyes to see a pair of cream coloured hooves rubbing up and down my calf. "Uhh...what are you doing?"

"Massaging the muscle. Could you stretch your leg please?" I did so and she kept on massaging the muscle. To be perfectly honest, I could feel the pain ebbing away quite quickly. When it stopped completely, I chuckled.

"Wow, nice one. Thanks a lot." I got to my feet, this time without any pain. "Wait a minute. How did you know which muscle to work on? It's not like you've done it before."

Fluttershy shuffled her hooves and avoided my gaze. "Um...when you were at the hospital, I saw your charts. The doctor labelled your body parts and your muscles. Also, Spike's leg muscles are nearly the same as yours and he has had cramp before."

"Ahhh...clever. Anyway, thanks a lot. Right, shall we--"

*RUSTLE*

"What's that?" I said, pointing at the bush about ten meters in front of us. It was shaking and something was inside it. Given that the bush was only about a meter tall, it had to be something small, something harmless. I crept up on the bush and turned my torch on. Reaching for it slowly, I raised my hands and pulled the bush apart.

"A-HA! There you are!" Right before my eyes was the missing rabbit, who gave me a deathly glare before hopping off at a great speed. "OI! Get back here!"

"Angel!" Fluttershy called. We both ran after the rabbit as it retreated from us through shrubs and bushes. "Angel, come back!"

"Listen to your carer! Get back here you furry bastard!"

The plethora of pointy objects and nettles scraped and stung at me as I barged my way through the brush, keeping the torch on the speeding rabbit. This one was not getting away! I picked up the pace a little and leapt at the rodent, grabbing it and moving it out of the way of my falling body.

"Got him!" Angel didn't think so. He sunk his buck teeth right into my thumb but I kept him held. "OW! Will you...Fluttershy, get him to stop!" It started to really hurt.

"Angel bunny!" Wow, I didn't think she could shout that loud. Did the trick though as the rabbit pulled his teeth out of my skin. "We do NOT bite friends!" I set the rabbit on the ground and he hung his head. "Now, what do you say to Owen?" The rabbit looked back at me and rolled his eyes before hopping over and rubbing my leg with his paw.

"Thank you." I said.

"Thank you Angel." She replied in a sweet voice. "But what are you doing out here in the night? Don't you know it's dangerous out here?"

The rabbit lifted his paw up and bent it towards him twice as if to say 'Follow me'. We followed the rabbit back the way we came and soon came across the bush where we found him.

"What is it Angel?" Fluttershy asked. The rabbit pointed to the bush and lifted a tiny portion up, hoping Fluttershy would do the same. I took the initiative and lifted a hefty portion of it up to reveal what was under it. Although, I wasn't expecting what I saw but it was stereotypical.

"Carrots? A load of carrots?" I said with bemusement.

Fluttershy walked around to see it in full view. "Oh my."

I walked around and saw what she was looking at. Not only was it just a pile of carrots but there was a hole dug into the ground. It was a huge load! "So he's been hoarding them. Why?"

The rabbit got Fluttershy's attention and started making random movements with his paws and the rest of his body. "Oh...I'll help translate for you, it's mine and Angel's special way of communicating. OK...um...hiding food...because...the other animals...are eating it? Well, yes Angel. All of the animals need feeding, not just yourself."

'What a selfish little thing.' I thought. The rabbit shook his head and started signing again.

"Oh, not eating...um...taking? The animals were taking your food?" One more sharp signal from the rabbit. "Stealing? The animals were stealing your food?" she said, sounding shocked.

'Oh...maybe not so selfish.' The rabbit nodded and then his visage changed. He looked genuinely upset. "Poor thing." I leant down and looked in the rabbit's eyes. "So...you hid some extra food for when the other animals take yours?" The rabbit looked up at me with that same old mean look but that soon softened and he nodded. "But...when I've always seen you, you were like their leader."

Fluttershy quickly swept him up with her hooves. "Oh Angel, why didn't you tell me?" More signing. "Because it...only happened when...I wasn't looking." Now that really tugged the heartstrings. I really did feel for this little guy now. I stood up and signalled back towards Ponyville.

"Come on. Let's get out of here. I'm sure a nice warm house is better than this place." I said with a smile. The duo both nodded and walked/hopped towards me.

*RUSTLE RUSTLE*

"Hmm?" Another bush was rustling. Although this time it was a larger bush, at least three meters in height. "You two, come here. Something big is nearby." The two friends stayed close to me as we listened for any more noises.

"Are you sure? I didn't hear anything..."

"I was certain..." I looked at the bush but it stayed still and silent. "Huh...strange. But be careful. Twilight told me all about what types of--"

*THUD*

"Holy shit."

Right in front of our path, something big had landed with an almighty thud. It was huge, taller than I was. It...it was...I don't know what it was but it looked like a lion with bat wings and a scorpion tail.

"Fluttershy? What is that thing?" I whispered just loud enough so she could hear me.

"Oh, it's just a Manticore. They're really very sweet." she replied, walking slowly up to the creature. Both me and Angel stared on in disbelief.

"Fluttershy! What are you doing?!" I called out in hushed tones. "That thing'll hurt you!" I felt a tapping on my leg. Looking down, Angel was looking up me and was pointing towards Fluttershy. "What can I do?" I say to him.

Fluttershy kept approaching it and stopped about two meters in front of it. "Hello Mr Manticore. Can you please move to the side so me and my friends can get by?" she said in her most sweetest and angelic voice.

The Manticore stood it's ground and roared at the brave pegasus. "Fluttershy! Get back here!" I shouted at her.

She turned around and faced me. "There's no need to worry. He might have another thorn in his--"

"LOOK OUT!"

"Huh?"

*THWACK*

The manticore's tail swung round and hit Fluttershy on her chest, flinging her to the side of the path, next to a tree stump. "Fluttershy! Are you alright?!" She groggily lifted her head and murmured some strange noises. The manticore started to approach her dazed body. I had to do something. Looking around with my torch, I saw the only thing I could use to get it's attention.

"OI!" I threw a rock at the creature and hit it on the side of it's tail. "Leave her alone!" I threw another one, this time it hit the left wing but it still kept approaching. "I said LEAVE HER ALONE!" I threw one more and hit it square on the head, right above his left eye. The creature roared out in pain and held it's face with it's paw. It stumbled back and fell onto it's backside, still clutching it's eyes making it blind for now.

I rushed over to Fluttershy with Angel in tow and helped her to her hooves. "You alright?" I asked.

"I...think so."

I looked at her chest - it had a mark on it but there was no blood. "Good. Now." I lifted up Angel and put him on her back. "Let's go before it's vision returns." We began to walk away from the blinded manticore and we were quite a distance away. "Should be safe now. Let's pick up the pace. You never know when--"

*ROAR*

"Oh shit, RUN!" We all broke out into a speeding dash as we retreated from the rampaging creature. Must have got it's sight back. Thinking on my feet, I thought of a plan but it was bloody stupid. "Split up! You two go back towards Ponyville, I'll lead it into the forest and I'll escape it!"

"You can't escape it! He'll catch up!" Fluttershy shouted at me.

"Got any other ideas?!" I looked back to see the manticore gaining. It was now or never. "Take flight! NOW!" She did so and she soared into the sky. Whilst running, I spotted a few more rocks which I managed to pick up. I turned my head and threw one back at him, missing completely.

"Oh shit...big mistake." The manticore noticed the heavy projectile I threw and saw me as the primary target, now that Fluttershy and Angel had sped off into the night sky.

I ran. Oh god I ran as fast as my legs would take me. I looked back occasionally to see that the manticore hadn't given up and he was gaining on me ever so slowly. Needing to escape quickly, I turned a sharp left and entered what I like to call 'The Thorn Gauntlet'.

Every. Single. Branch. It's like they were magnetically attracted to me! Each one hurt more than the last. Exiting the thorns, I looked over my arms and saw that they had be slashed and scratched. Nothing serious but damn it hurts. I looked back to see the manticore just piling through them like a freight train.

I kept on running through the woods. This thing would not give up! The fatigue was setting in and I began to slow. "Come on legs! Don't fail me now!" My breaths became ragged and heavy. I now knew that he was not gonna give up and it will catch me. I looked over my shoulder to see it only a few meters behind me.

I just had to escape. I couldn't die like this! "Come on, keep going...keep going *wheeze*...christ..." My legs were starting to give. It was only a matter of time now. "I can't...I...I MUST!" I tried to kick it into overdrive which seemed to work. I picked up the speed and I was running again, away from the--

*SLASH*

"ARGH!"

Something sharp pierced my side and the pain was excrutiating. It was too much and my legs gave way, causing me to drop and tumble into a heap on the ground.

"OHHHHHhhhhh...."

"Grrrrr...."

I could feel the manticore's breath on me. It was hovering right over my head. 'Oh my god...please don't kill me.'

*ROAR*

I heard a dog-like whine and the sound of something running off. Whatever that noise was, it scared the hell out of both of us. I opened my eyes slowly to see that the manticore had indeed scarpered. I tried locating the source of the one hundred decibel roar but I couldn't see a thing. The torch was nowhere to be seen.

"What the...ARGH!" The pain hit me again, right on the left side of my body. I put my hand down to feel where the pain was only to be met with something wet. I brought it up to my mouth and licked it. Blood. And a lot of it. Looking around, I saw a patch of ground that was lit with moonlight. Using my hands, I dragged myself towards the patch, enduring the agony that emitted from my wound.

"Come on..." Drag. "COME ON!" Drag. "AAAARRRGH!" I reached the patch and managed to get a glimpse at my wound. "Oh my..." Three big gashes had torn through the skin and blood was pouring from the wound. I was in trouble. A lot of trouble. I tried getting to my feet but the pain was too much - I fell back down onto my un-wounded side. Thinking quick, I took off my shirt and held it against the wound. Not that it did much.

Using what last strength I had, I tried to call out for help. "SOMEONE! ANYONE! I NEED HELP!" My calls echoed through the forest and all I got was silence in return. "PLEASE! IS THERE ANYONE...anyone..." I couldn't keep it up. I lay my head on the ground and winced from the pain.

'What do I do...no-one heard me...' I thought. I tried to think of happy thoughts to take my mind of the pain. 'The party...drunken kisses...first day at the club...that night with Lu...'

My thoughts stopped as the thought of Luna gave me my answer. Looking down, I saw that my necklace was still attached! I reached for the gem and tapped it twice, hoping she would answer.

"Come on...*cough*...please..."

"Hello dear. You're up late."

Oh thank the lord. "Luna...Luna...help..."

"Owen? What's going on?"

"Need...help...*cough*...man...manti...manticore..."

"A manticore?! Owen, are you alright?!"

She got the message. "Luna...I'm hurt..." My vision was going and I could feel my eyes drooping. "Ever...Everfree..."

*THUD*

"Owen?!"

"..."

"OWEN!"


"...vit...gns...re impro..."

"Is...e..lose to....king up?"

"Ooh! I can...ow...rise...ty!"

"No Pink...."

"Look!"

My eyes opened very slowly as I rose from slumber. Yawning loudly, I re-focused and looked at where I was. "What the...not again..."

"Welcome back."

I turned to see Twilight standing next to my bed with a giant grin on her face. "Hey...I thought I heard Pinkie..."

"Oh you did. You can come out now girls!" The curtain slid back to reveal AJ, Rarity, Pinkie, Rainbow and Spike all looking happy.

"Hey guys. Wait...where's...OW!" The sudden jolt of pain interrupted me. I lifted the blanket to see bandages surrounding my stomach area. "My god that hurts..." Then the memories came back. "The manticore! How did...how did I get here?"

"You're awake!" I looked over to the door to see Luna - her face beaming. She galloped over to me and practically latched onto my face, giving me a long and meaningul kiss. I was happy to respond. She broke it and looked at me with teary eyes. "I thought you'd never...never w-wake up." she said, sniffling a few times.

I raised my hand and stroked her cheek, offering a smile. "I'm OK...I think. What happened to me?"

"You were indeed attacked by a manticore. The injury was quite severe. After you contacted me through the gem, my sister and I rushed to find you. I managed to locate you by tracking the gem to pinpoint your location." Luna explained.

"You're lucky Twilight gave that to ya both!" Applejack added.

"Yeah...yeah we are. So what was the injury?" I asked.

"I think I can answer that or you." came a familiar voice. The tan unicorn walked up to the side of my bed.

"We've got to stop meeting like this, ahaha...oww." Apparently my laughter is limited.

"Indeed. Now as for your injury, you received three large cuts to your stomach area and lost a significant amount of blood. Also, you had fractured your right arm and broken a rib." Stitch explained.

I prodded my chest and moved my right arm. "Magic healing right? So how long have I been here?"

"Just over three days. Now, I have something to inform you of. Blood loss is something magic cannot fix. When you were brought in, close examination deemed that you needed a blood transfusion. Fortunately, one of your friends was kind enough to offer her blood."

I looked at Twilight. "Not me." Applejack. "Getting there." Rainbow. "That way." Rarity. "Getting warmer..." I looked up at Luna who was smiling greatly. She nodded slowly.

I sat up slowly and wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her tight. "Thank you. I love you so much." I whispered into ther ear. I leant back and remained upright on the bed. "So, how long do I have to stay in the hospital?"

"You were free to go the moment you woke up. Your body has healed and your blood levels are back to normal."

"Excellent. Once again Doctor, thank you for taking care of me." I said, extending my fist to him which he bumped.

"You are most welcome." He made for the door but stopped short and turned back. "See you again?" he said with a smirk.

"I hope not!" I replied back. He left the room and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Well...I'm amazed that I'm alright. Seriously, when that manticore got me, I thought I was a..." The absence of a particular pony caught my attention. "Of course! Fluttershy! Is she alright? Where is she?" I asked in a panic.

"She is fine." Twilight said. "A bit of a bruise but she is otherwise fine. As for where she is...well..." She nodded to the corner of the room. I looked over the girls and saw a yellow mass huddled behind a chair.

"Right. Listen girls, can you give me a moment with her? Please?" They all accepted my request and filed out of the room. The room was silent, save for the breathing of me and the hidden pegasus. "Fluttershy?" No response. Not a sound. Carefully, I put my legs over the side of the bed and hauled myself up. Catching my balance was a doozy as I had been lying down for three days.

I slowly approached the chair and stopped about four feet from it. "Fluttershy, please come out." Still no answer. I slowly brought myself to the floor and sat down, causing a small jolt of pain but not enough to make me wince. I stared at the chair as I could just about make out her body.

"Why are you hiding back there?" Still nothing. She only moved an inch this time. "Fluttershy please. Come out from behind there so I can talk to you properly."

"It's..."

"Hmm?" A response! One word but still.

"It's...all my fault." I heard her say.

"No it's not. It was my idea to make the manticore chase me." I was keeping my tone calm and friendly. There was no need to scare her, not at a time like this. "Fluttershy, don't blame yourself for this. You weren't to know that this was going to happen."

That seemed to get her attention as she slowly made her way out from behind the chair. Her eyes were red and puffy and she had bags under them. She hasn't slept in days. She walked up to me and stared at me. "I...I nearly got you ki..." She couldn't finish her sentence as her voice choked on the last sentence. Her tears started to flow freely and she hung her head.

"Look at me." She didn't. "Fluttershy, look at me, please." She raised her head slowly and fixed her eyes on me. "This is not your fault. You needed someone to help you in your time of need and an unfortunate series of events caused this. I don't care about this injury. I cared for yours and Angel's safety. Nothing else mattered at that point."

"But...but I..."

"I don't blame you at all. This wasn't and will never be your fault. OK?" She nodded slowly, sniffling once or twice. I reached my arm out and stroked her mane slightly. "Just...get those carrots back, eh?" I said with a wink. She smiled before lunging at me and wrapping her hooves around my neck.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" she shouted through tears.

I patted her back with my spare hand. "It's alright. I'm OK now. Luna saved me." I leant back and looked in her eyes. "See, I told you she'd protect us."

Fluttershy got up from her hug and walked to the window, opening it up. "OK, you can come in now." Before I could ask, the root of all of this hopped up onto the window ledge and jumped down onto the floor. "Angel bunny has something he wants to say."

I looked down at the rabbit who nodded and started signing. Fluttershy was quick to translate for me. "Angel says...he wants to...thank you...for saving his...mommy." Angel hopped over to my hand and rubbed it before signing again. "He also says he's sorry for...biting your hand."

I chuckled and looked down at the rabbit who was smiling back. I leant down and picked him up, placing him in my palms. "Don't you worry about it. Your mommy is a great friend." I used my finger to tap him slighty on the nose. "And so are you."

The rabbit smiled even wider before jumping off my hand and back to the window, before jumping out. "Animals aren't allowed in the hospital." she said with a smile.

"Of course. Well then, you ready to go?" I asked the pegasus. She nodded in response. "Right then. Let's go meet with the others." I picked up my necklace and put it on before we walked to the door and opened it up, revealing the waiting ponies and dragon. "I think we're all done here."

"That was a very kind thing you just did." Rarity said.

"Hmm? What are you on about?" Twilight cleared her throat and pointed to the gem on my chest. I looked down at it and then to Luna who winked. "You heard all that?"

"We sure did." AJ responded.

To be honest, I was happy that they did. "Then I have something to say to you all. Something that I should have said before. All of you are my most closest friends and you can have this promise from me - I would give my life to save each and every one of you."

Luna walked up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "That is very noble of you."

"Thanks. I really mean it." I breathed in a lungfull of air, only for it to smell a bit off. Mainly...me. "Whoa! I need a wash when I get back."

"Maybe you and the Princess can wash together." Spike chimed.

"Spike!" Twilight said, whacking him on the back of the head.

"That could be useful actually." Luna added.

"The Princess never left your side during your time here." Twilight said.

I looked at Luna and smiled. "You see, that's why I fell in love with you. You're so considerate and caring." I said, nuzzling her cheek. She seemed to like what I said as a blush appeared on her cheek.

*BURP*

"A message from Princess Celestia!" Twilight exclaimed. She took the scroll and read the top before closing it. "It's for you Owen."

"Ah, alright then." I took the scroll from her magical grasp and unrolled it.

Dear Owen

Once again, you have proved yourself a brave and noble being. The details of your valiant efforts in the Everfree Forest have spread quickly and you are being spoken highly of in various places!

Luna informed me that you needed a blood transfusion to survive and that she gave her blood to you! Words cannot describe how proud I am of my sister. I am sure that you are most grateful for her donation.

I cannot fully express my gratitude enough for your actions as you protected and saved the life of one of the Elements. When you visit Canterlot again, please inform me of your visit as a commendation will be awarded to you upon your arrival at the castle.

Yours Faithfully

Princess Celestia

"A special commendation? What could that mean?" I ask out loud. I got a chorus of 'I don't know' as an answer. "I'll find out when I next go to see her. She's very proud of you Luna."

"Hey! I know what this calls for!" Pinkie shouted out. "A PARTY!" She then went on another verbal marathon and then zoomed off out of the hospital.

"So...what's going on?" I ask.

"I think she said she wants to have the party at the library." Rarity answered.

"WHAT?!" Twilight exclaimed before rushing out of the doors with the rest of the girls and Spike in tow.

"This is gonna be good. Ready to go?" I ask Luna. She nods to me and walks alongside me towards the door. "You know, I just realised something."

"What is it?" she replied.

"Now that you gave your blood to me, there'll always be a part of you." I pointed to my heart. "In here." Luna smiled sweetly before kissing my cheek again. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, you can ask me anything." she answers in that sweet voice I've come to love.

I walked in front of her and held her hoof up with my hand. "I was just thinking...Luna, will you..." I stayed silent for a moment before setting her hoof back down. "Never mind."

"That looked important, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing's wrong. It can wait." We walked out of the double doors, into the fresh air. 'It can wait for the perfect moment.'

Author's Note:

Hope you like this chapter as the idea scenario was given to my by one of my faithful readers. Big thanks to Lightning Dasher for the suggestion.

If anyone else has a suggestion for this story, then by all means, send me a PM and I'll give it a read. Also, I was gonna do another chapter this weekend but I'm attending my first ever Brony meet-up and there is no way in hell that I am gonna miss it! New chapter some time next week!

PreviousChapters Next