• Published 15th Jul 2018
  • 8,165 Views, 107 Comments

Displaced DemonSlayers - Flowjam



Two best freinds get transported to equestria by a man in a resident evil merchant costume at con.

  • ...
23
 107
 8,165

Chapter 2 Meeting The Ponies

Inside whitetail woods. Nero and Dante were walking down the path, they followed it hopping it might lead them somewhere they could get some answers.

While they were walking they looked around the woods. The place seemed spooky but it didn't scare either of them, because when you done things like getting in fights with gangsters, surviving animal attacks from bears and a tiger, that one time when Dante wanted to pet it, and escaping a gun fight, not many things could scare you easily.

They also talked while they walked. Mostly about their new powers and combat skills they acquired in their new state.

Dante said "You think we have a healing factor from the game?"

Nero raised an eyebrow and thought about, he said "We should. Both Nero and Dante can heal really fast, so yes we should have the same ability"

Dante asked another question "Wait, so does that mean we might not be able to age anymore" Dante said in shock.

Nero shook his head "Yes and no. We won't age much but slower than normal, remember in the games. Dante grew older from 3 to 4"

Dante Blinked "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Is it a bad thing if we were immortal or something?"

Nero said "I think it's bad mostly because living forever is boring as fuck, the people you befriend will die and you'll be all alone. It like a blessing and a curse"

Dante nodded "Yeah that makes sense"

They kept on talking for about 20 minutes until Nero looked ahead and noticed there were less trees the further they went. Nero said "We should be getting out of here soon"

Troy sighed "Finally. I want to see where the hell we are and maybe find a place to eat, a slice pizza sound about good right know"

Nero looked at Dante "I thought you ate already"

Dante rubbed his stomach "I did but you know me, I'm a glutton" Dante smiled at his phrasing.

Nero had to agree with him. The man can eat and get hungry right after even if it's 6 pizza's he'll still get hungry 5 minutes later and ask for more. Good thing he works out.

They walked until they final made it out of the woods. There was a grassland and not to far there was a farm in the distance with a bunch of apple trees.

Dante saw the farm and said "Well where ever we are at least there's sentient life" Dante walked ahead towards the farm. Nero was right behind him but stopped when he notice something wasn't right. He looked at the farm a little long and saw an outer layer of some kind.

Nero yelled out "Dante hold up" and ran up to catch up.

Dante stopped and looked at Nero "What?"

Nero didn't say anything and walked in front of Dante, he stopped where he saw the outline. He placed his hand out and when he did a purple bubble appeared where he placed his hand.

Dante saw this and walked up next to Nero to get a good look "What is that?" he asked.

Nero said "It seems like a shield of some kind" Nero moved his hand to the side and more parts of the shield appeared "One big shield"

Dante yelled out "Your right, I reaches from over here" Nero looked where Dante was, he wasn't that far just a few feet away but like he side the shield was there to, Dante headed back to Nero.

"The shield doesn't reach the woods, so my guess is something or someone doesn't want anyone inside, this could be serious" Nero said smartly.

Dante got excited "The fun serious kind?!!"

Nero shrugged "Maybe"

Dante smiled and said "Cool. So how do we get through this?" Dante put on his thinking cap on but Nero already had an idea.

"I got one" Dante turned to Nero to hear his plan "Know bare with me here, this might be crazy but I think. We should just punch it like the reasonable people we are" Nero said with a fake serious look on his face.

Dante stared at Nero for a bit, then laughed at his simple but dumb plan he thought up "Your such an asshole you know that"

Nero smiled and said "Well I did learn it from you so..." he leaned back raising his hands up.

Dante rolled his eyes "Yeah ok, I should of seen that one coming. But I get to punch the shield, been wanting to hit something for a while know. Get this boredom out of my system"

Dante walked up to the big shield, placed one hand on the shield so he doesn't miss and look like an idiot. He pulled his right fist back and punched the shield "Bash" The place where Dante punched cracked and broke apart like thin glass giving them a passage way inside the shield.

Dante cracked his fist the sensation of just hitting something felt good to him "God that felt good"

Nero walked through patting Dante on the shoulder "Come on weirdo, can't stop and let your happy sensation slow use down"

Dante put his hands inside his coat pocket "Yeah whatever, your just jealous I get to hit something and you don't"

"Psh. You wish" Nero said back and kept on walking with Dante that skipped to catch up.

Once again the two just walked, heading to the middle of the huge shield they entered. Dante was starting to get agitated, not finding or seeing something new, just grass and more grass, he did see a scarecrow but that was the only other thing their was. He grabbed a few apples off of the trees they walked by but that didn't help much in his hunger.

Being agitated and hungry is not a good combo. Dante grumbled and said "This fucking sucks. We haven't see one thing that could make this day even better" Dante crossed his arms in anger.

Nero tried to settle his friend down "Calm down. Every adventure doesn't start with action and crazy stuff in the start" They turned and followed a dirt path.

"I Know that but come on, that shield thing seemed important. Some dude's should of came to check it out or come running over" Dante said and when he did they both sense something was coming, they didn't know how but they knew there was something coming right towards them.

Dante and Nero looked ahead of the path and were kind of shocked at what they were seeing. It was a squad of gold and purple armored ponies running towards them with swords and shields. What made it weirder was that they weren't normal ponies, they had arms and legs just like a normal person but looked like ponies.

They both broke out of their shock and waited for the ponies to come, They could see some of them were male while a few were female because of the armor, Nero quickly hide his devil bringer so they couldn't see it and freak out after, pulling his right coat sleeve over it.The pack stopped and moved in formation blocking the demon slayers from going further.

A male earth pony moved up with his shield and sword at the ready, he said "Who are you, and what are doing here!" he pointed his sword at the two of them.

Dante didn't like how the random pony spoke to them and reach out and was about bring rebellion out. But Nero placed his hand on his shoulder, Dante looked at Nero that voiced out he got this. Dante slowly let his hand go down but had an scowl on his face, looking at the earth pony.

Nero took his hand off Dante and turned to speak for the two of them "I'm sorry if we might have trespassed into you territory but me and my friend are just lost. Were trying to find a place to relax, or eat if you guys got somewhere we can catch a bite.

The earth pony didn't like Nero's answer and said "I asked you who you are, creature!" the pony said in disgust.

A small tick mark appeared on Nero's head "Why should we tell you anything, we don't even know who you are" holding back his anger.

Another pony spoke out, it was a unicorn male "We are the princesses royal and night guards. We have the right to force anyone in giving use unknown information"

Nero thought this in his head "That's the most dumbest reason I ever heard, why the hell should we do what they say just because of that?"

A male Pegasus voice out "Why are we just standing here, we should kill these two demons before they could do anything"

Nero and Dante looked at the Pegasus with one eyebrow raised. They both thought why he think they were demons, they might look different but being called a demon even though they are part demon, didn't mean they could be.

A female Pegasus next to the male said "I don't know. They don't look like demons to me" she looked at Nero and Dante closely not seeing anything they could show they were demons. She saw Dante look at her, he smiled and winked at her, she looked away and blush by his action.

Nero shoved Dante, he looked at Nero that was giving him a "Really, right know" look. Dante just raised his hands and shrugged not seeing anything wrong in his actions.

A unicorn male that was close to the earth pony stallion yelled at the Pegasus mare "Are you stupid they could be using some kind of demonic magic to disguise them self's to get close and attack use from behind" she flinched by his loud voice and frowned when he called her stupid.

The two demon slayers didn't like how the asshole with the horn spoke to the mare. Nero first said "One, we don't have demonic magic, we don't even know much about magic in the beginning"

Dante followed up "Yeah. And even if we did why the hell would we look like this if we wanted to trick you"

The unicorn male turned his head away feeling embarrassed at his stupid idea. The earth pony stallion said "Then what are you"

Dante said "And we should tell you because..." rolling his hands together.

The earth pony started to speck in a authority tone "Because we are-" Nero stopped him there.

"We already heard the dumbass with the wings say who you all are. What my friends means is why should we even tell you anything" Nero said glaring at the pony stallion. His glare made the ponies step back, their weapons pointed at them.

The earth pony stallion did the same not wanting to get to close to them, not know if their demons or not. But he didn't back down "If you don't. We will be forced to subdue the two of you and force you to tell use" he gave them the stink eye.

Nero and Dante looked at each other, they chuckled then started to laugh out loud. The ponies were confused and didn't find anything funny in what their leader said.

The earth pony leader grinded his teeth not liking the two laughing at him, he yelled at them "The hell's so funny" his loud voice made the ponies around him pull their ears down.

The two were able to stop laughing. getting back to being serious, Dante said "We laughed because you think we'll let you do that for free"

Dante's back glowed and rebellion shot out, he grabbed the handle and moved his body in a better position. Nero did the same and placed his left hand on red queen. The ponies saw this and got into formation.

The area was quiet. Both sides looking at each other, Nero and Dante looked ready and confidant as always, but the ponies in front of the didn't seem like they were ready, some of them were shaking with sweat rolling down their faces.

Luckily they didn't have to fight because of a super happy and hype voice was heard not that far behind the troop of armored ponies, breaking the tension with her innocent voice. "Hey what are you all doing all the way over here, your missing the party!!"

The armored ponies turned around. Nero and Dante were able to see who it was, and this new pony shocked the two even more.

It was a earth pony mare, and she was completely pink. The Guards had white and black fur but this mare was pink all over. She was wearing a sky blue short overalls, with two gold buckles on the front, blue and yellow long fingerless gloves and sock, they found weird because she wasn't wearing any shoes, she looked somewhat chubby but this fit, on her shoulder was a tattoo of some kind with three balloons next to each other, one being yellow and the two on either side blue . Both her tail and mane were puffy and done in a cute way, Dante didn't know why be he had a feeling he was going to like this mare he didn't know.

The earth pony said "Miss. Pie you were to stay back in ponyVille were it's safe" he said like he was talking to a child.

She waved him off and said "Don't worry, nothing can happen inside twilights bubble shield. You should calm down you look super stressed, And I thought I told you my name is pinkie pie, miss pie is my mom" her smile never leaving.

The stallion sighed "Yes Princesses twilight said her shield should be strong to protect the whole area from the demons. But we have two new unwelcome-" pinkie cut him off by gasping out loud.

She literally shoved the stallion that was bigger than her to the side, and yelled out "Where!" when she saw Dante and Nero she zoomed off and stopped in front of them kicking up dust off the dirt road.

Pinkie started to talk really fast not giving the two to say anything
"Himynameispinkiepiewhoarewhatareareyouknewherei'veneverseenanthinglikeyoubeforewanttobefriends"

When she finally stop, the two blinked in surprise and for some reason they were able to follow every word she said. They thought that their powers was the cause of that.

Nero coughed in his fist and said "It's nice to meet you. My names Nero, and this is my pal Dante"

Dante raised his hand and waved at pinkie "Sup" glad to meet someone that wasn't an asshole.

Pinkie waved back. She put on a questionable look on her face and asked "What are you two doing all the way out here"

Nero said "Me and Dante are new here and got lost, we were hopping to find somewhere to relax"

Pinkie nodded. She smacked her hands on her cheeks and a ding noise was heard, everyone heard the ding but didn't know where it came from. Pinkie said "I know, why don't you two come with me. Where having a party at sugarcube corner, why don't you join use"

Nero was confused that firstly she didn't know them and acted like they were already friends, second she asked two complete strangers to come to a party like it was nothing, he didn't know if he should find this pony to being innocent or just weird probably both.

Dante on the other hand was on board on the idea. Parties equal fun, Fun leads to food because all parties have food, and a full stomach is a happy stomach.

Dante jumped in front of pinkie And yelled out "Hell yes were joining, count me in!"

Pinkie liked how excited Dante was when she said party, she could tell just by looking at him he was the fun and crazy one of the two, just like her!

The earth pony was listening to the whole conversation and did like it, he walked up behind pinkie and said "Miss. Pie we don't know anything about these to creatures, they could be sent here by the demons to kill use all"

Pinkie groaned and said "My names not miss pie Its pinkie, and come on stone heart they don't seem bad to me. And if I know my things about ponies, that I believe is true, is that if a pony likes parties their no way they could be evil" Pinkie smiled she turned back to the two leaving stone heart speechless of her random claim.

Pinkie turned to Dante and Nero and said "Just follow me, I'll take you guys were the parties at" she grabbed Dante's hand and started to walk off where she came from, Dante not arguing and letting her pull him towards ponyville. Nero shrugged and followed them.

He stopped to see stone heart grumbling to himself with his squad by his side. Nero walked up to stone heart his men seeing him, pulling their weapons back out but he didn't mind them.

Nero tapped stone heart on the shoulder getting him to turn and look at him. He put on his military face and was about to speck but Nero spoke first "Look I understand what your doing, your just trying to do your job and protect the peo- I mean ponies that are here. If you want, you and your group can watch over use to see if were bad or not, I don't care"

Stone heart listened and was able to calm himself down. He signaled with his hand to tell everyone to lower their weapons and they did. He faced back to Nero "You'll just let use supervise you, just like that?"

Nero's eyes turned back to being serious "Don't get the wrong idea I'm only letting this slide just so you guys don't end up costing your lives, ending up doing something you might regret after" Nero said in a cold tone that scared the ponies even stone heart felt himself shake from how cold Nero's voice was.

"Hey. Why are you all still standing there, come on you'll miss all the fun" They all turned to see pinkie and Dante waiting for them just a few feet away from them.

Dante yelled out "Yeah come on dude, I'm hungry, If I don't eat something soon I'm going to go mad"

Nero smiled and started to walk towards the two "I'm coming, a party doesn't sound so bad anyways"

The guard ponies didn't know how things changed to, encountering to unknown creatures, and then being stopped just to go to some party. Stone heart told them to line up and head out, but in his head he was trying to find out what he should do.

Everyone walked down the dirt path to ponyville where the party pinkie told them was at. Pinkie and Dante were at the front talking, while Nero was behind the two listening to their conversation, and the guards behind him watching them to closely.

Pinkie remembered something and said "Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You two never told me what you guys are, I know lots of ponies but never seen anything like you and friend before" her eyes widen in excitement "Are you two aliens"

Dante thought about it and said "Nope, me Nero are both humans"

Stone heart was able to hear this and didn't believe what Dante said "Human? theirs no way you two are humans, everyone knows they don't exist"

Dante heard him and turned around looking at stone heart in annoyance "Well guess what shit for brains, we are humans. If you don't believe me try guessing what I am, I bet you won't think of anything"

Stone heart tried to guess what Dante and Nero was but he couldn't think of anything just like what Dante said, this angered him and was about to retort back but Nero spoke before him "My friend is right stone, we are in fact humans, you can believe use or not but that won't change the fact that we're right" what he said shut stone hearts mouth and letting it go, the guards lined up behind him were whispering about what Nero said, some believing him and others didn't.

One of the unicorns in the back wanted to know something and said "Wait how did you two even get inside"

Everyone stopped. The ponies wanting to know how the two got passed a shield created by an alicorn.

Dante said "It wasn't hard all I did was punch it, making a opening for use"

All of the guards ponies were shocked to hear this. An alicorn magic is one of the most strongest types of magic in equestria. But all Dante did was punch part of the shield and going through with zero problem.

Pinkie pie was the only one to find it amazing "Wow. That amazing, twilight shield is super duper strong"

Nero walked up next to Dante. Dante said "Whose this twilight person you guys keep talking about?" They all started to walk again getting close to ponyville.

Pinkie giggled "You silly, twilight's not a person she's a pony. And one of my bestest friends, and a pony princesses"

Nero was the next to speak "So this twilight was the one that created the shield" they entered ponyville not minding it.

Pinkie nodded "Yepperuny, she made it big so the big mean demon don't attack ponyville"

Dante said "Demons huh, are they attack someplace near by?"

"Yup, twilight receive a letter from princesses celestia saying-"

Pinkie was cut off my stone heart not wanting to give away any information "Pinkie you can't give away information to complete strangers!"

Pinkie said "Why not, they just wanted to know what was going on"

Stone heart sighed and said "I know that but you can't spill everything out in the open. You have to choose you words correct-" once again he was cut off by pinkie.

She pointed at a house that looks like it was made out of gingerbread and candy. There were lights shining out of the window, Dante and nero could hear music inside the bakery. "That there is sugercube corner, everyone should be inside having a good time.

Dante couldn't wait and said "Then why are we just standing here, can't let them have all of the fun" Dante grabbed pinkie on the arm and headed to the door, she giggled liking Dante's eagerness to have fun.

Stone heart grumbled not liking being ignored, nero chuckled at his dispence and headed to the door with them "This should be fun"