• Published 12th Aug 2018
  • 692 Views, 4 Comments

My Summer in Peach Creek - TwiPON3

  • ...
8
 4
 692

Getting Settled In

After getting Double D, I went to unpack my things. I had enough clothes to get through a week at a time, stuff I would need in the bathroom, my phone and charger, $5,000 from Seth on a reloadable card, and my journal from Twilight.

"It's just a matter of time until I have something to write Twilight about," I said, putting my stuff in the closet, but I was caught off-guard by how they had already provided toiletries for me to use, unopened.

"They are really nice here," I said to myself as I unpacked.

"Interesting," Double D said from the kitchen, "A time-delay ink."

"My journal from Twilight!" I said, running downstairs.

I looked in the living room and kitchen, but no luck.

"Sunset?" Double D said, coming in from the garage, "Is something amiss?"

"Where is it!? It's a link to Equestria!"

"Calm down, Sunset. Is it the book?"

"Where is it!?"

"Oh, I went out to the garage to take notes about it," he said, "You see, your use of time-delayed ink is-"

"Thank you!"

I ran out to the garage and, true to his word, it was on a desk, clean and by itself.

"Thank Celestia!" I said, running over to get it.

"'Celestia'?" he said, following me out to the garage.

"What?" I said, holding the book to my chest, somewhat like an anime schoolgirl, "Oh, it's from where I came from, before I moved to the US."

"Okay then. I was going to give it back to you, you left it on the kitchen table, but it began to vibrate, and you were already in your room. Mix that with my curiosity and-"

I began to freak out because of an event.

Without the Elements, this will end TERRIBLY!!!!!

"Eddward Double D, do NOT go down that road!"

"I'm not one to poke and prod people about their problems," he said, leading me inside to the couch, "But something is clearly bothering you. What is it?"

"Double D," I said, "I..."

"Yes?"

"I have a confession to make. I haven't been completely honest with you."

"Oh," he replied, taken back by this.

"Or honest at all."

"Oh," he said, now expectantly, "Care to explain?"

I sighed, "Make a pot, or ten, of coffee and sit with me on the sofa. It's a long and, frankly, unbelievable story."

"I see," he said, now following me into the living room, "Just don't try to blow me away."

"I wouldn't count on it."

Author's Note:

I'm sure that by now, we all know Sunset Shimmer's story, so I'm omitting that part.