• Published 14th Jul 2018
  • 6,558 Views, 1,301 Comments

Applejack's Butt - Vedues



The new stallion in town is strangely obsessed with rear ends. Especially Applejack's.

  • ...
16
 1,301
 6,558

Chapter 1: Butt Out

Author's Note:

I have no explanation, but I also have no regrets.

“Hey, Applejack,” Dash said, “that stallion’s staring at your butt.”

Applejack paused. “Say what?” She was pretty sure she’d just misheard her friend.

“Your butt,” Dash said with a smirk. “That guy over there’s staring at it.” She pointed.

Sugarcube Corner was pretty quiet this time of day, so it only took Applejack a moment to find the offending stallion. He sat in a corner booth near the door, staring at her rear with steely gray eyes surrounded by a black mane and gray coat. Applejack wouldn’t normally have looked twice at him, except for the whole staring-at-her-rear thing.

She turned and glared at him, blocking the view of her behind in the process.

The stallion just switched to looking at her face, as shameless as a polecat.

“Who is that guy?” Dash asked.

Pinkie appeared at her side. “Oh, him? That’s Frameless Sketcher. He’s the new stallion at Mr. Suite’s apartments.” She disappeared and reappeared behind the counter. “Now what can I get you ladies?”

Applejack took a moment to reflect on how weird it was that Pinkie messing around with the laws of physics was more normal than some stallion who couldn’t keep his eyes to himself. She shook her head and turned back to Pinkie, awkwardly aware that she was giving the stallion a good view of her assets. “I’ll take an oatmeal energy shake.”

“Make that two,” Dash said. “I’ve got a workout coming up.”

“Gotcha, two energy shakes.” Pinkie rushed into the kitchen and returned moments later with their orders. “Want me to put it on your tabs?”

“Sounds good, Pinkie.” Dash scooped up her drink and took a huge gulp. “C’mon, AJ, let’s find a seat.”

Applejack grabbed her own drink and followed, sparing a glance for that stallion. Yup, still watching her. She glared at him again and kept walking.

The two of them found a seat nearly opposite the stallion, which did nothing to stop him from staring. Applejack did scoot around in her booth enough that he wouldn’t be able to see her rump, but she could still feel his eyes on her. She forced herself to focus on Dash. “So, what kinda workout have you got planned?”

Dash waved a hoof. “Eh, nothing too fancy. I’m teaching gym at Twilight’s school this afternoon, and I figured it could double as a workout for me too.”

Applejack nodded and glanced over at that stallion again.

“Is that guy still staring?” Dash asked.

“He certainly is.” Applejack took a long drink of her shake. “Anyway, maybe you can bring your class by the farm. Big Mac and I’ll be out there digging holes all evening. We’re getting a heap of new trees in the morning, and we need somewhere to plant them.”

Dash rolled her eyes. “Right, because you don’t have enough trees already.”

“Apple blight hit the western orchard pretty hard last year,” Applejack said. “Gotta replace the trees that didn’t make it through the winter. Unless of course you don’t mind having less cider this year.”

Dash’s eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. She leaned forward and grabbed Applejack’s hoof. “We’ll be there to help you. My class won’t rest until every tree is planted and the cider harvest is safe once more.”

Applejack chuckled and pulled her hoof back. “We’d be glad to have y’all.” She looked at that stallion again. Still staring. “Alright, I’ve had just about enough of that.” She finished off the last of her shake. “See you at Sweet Apple Acres later. Right now, I’m gonna go deal with that peeping tom.”

“I don’t think it counts as peeping if he’s staring at you in public, Applejack.”

“Whatever, my hoof’s still gonna have a long talk with his teeth if he don’t start minding his own business.” She got up, adjusted her hat, and stalked off toward the stallion.