• Published 11th Jul 2018
  • 260 Views, 0 Comments

Supreme Commander's Anthology - Ponyess



Everything begins and ends with the Supreme Commander, which is Pinkie Pie. In between, the comedy is taking place. Are you prepared, for what is before you, what a pink mare is capable of?

  • ...
 0
 260

Miss Parapet, I presume: 2

“Miss Parapet?” I inquire, uncertainly.

“Yes, I am Parapet!” the mare responds.

I pull a fresh, new bridle from my saddle bag and slap it onto her face and secure it before she had the time to react.

“There, now you could be a pet!” I exclaim, giggling with mirth flooding my voice.

What? What is this!” she ponder, as she is finding her muzzle held tight by the bridle.

“Blanchet Parapet!” I whispered in her perked up right ear.

“A good pet should behave, and be perfectly obedient!” I explain, quietly.

She started to struggle, to get away; but to no avail, the restraint was clearly holding her in place.

“Oh, and you will be utterly incapable of using any kind of magic!” I press on, urging her to confirm just how helpless she was.

The ring around her horn is an integrated part of this bridle, preventing use of magic. The steel gray ring simply absorbs all magic summoned by the Unicorn it had been applied to. For as long as the metal is in direct contact with the horn; the effect is absolute and impossible to bypass.

“I expect you to follow me, just a step behind as I say; hoof!” I explain; knowing she is understanding my words, as opposed to a regular pet like the cat Rarity is calling Opalescence.

First she tried to resist and refuse; then she was feeling a shock from the material of the bridle and she is nodding obediently, showing signs of fear and pain.

“The effect of a chock bridle is quite effective, in reining in an unruly or disobedient pet!” I mumble, to her.

Of course, I had merely put it on medium; as opposed to the high setting available for this purpose, but I did not like to be that sadistic. Besides, this was merely the first chock, for a fairly minor transgression.

“I think it is about time, I go home now!” I pointed out; “You will just have to follow me; since you are a pet, with no place else to go!” I finished.

For a moment, she considered to hesitate or even try to trot of; then she thought better of it as she shiver in pain from the memory of what happened the first time, following me to where I am going. She does have no choice in the matter, for as long as she is wearing the bridle I had put on her.

I can clearly see, just how tight the bridle is. I had not bothered to adjust it, considering who I had intended to use it on. Maybe I had permitted myself to be a bit harsher than I should have been. Now is too late to turn back on my action.

Every time I cast a glance to my side, I can see the effect the bridle have on her; how it is slowly turning her into the obedient pet, it had been crafted to be worn by.

The mare by my side had not changed, when I put the bridle upon her; that would have drawn far too much attention to me and her, considering Ponies had seen trot around town and seen her close to me before. I had refrained from applying a leash to this bridle, since that would also draw attention to us. I do not want any attention to me, or to how I am leading the mare back home with myself. Now it would merely look as if she had followed me by her very own volition, which is exactly how I want it.

Maybe she would not agree with me, but the bridle does look great on her face. I have not asked rarity, and I do not intend to ask her about this. At least, bridles seems to be the latest scream.

While I may have bought the bridle from Rarity at some point, but the enchantment is my very own design and spell work. I have proven myself with spell work before, even if I had been a bit thoughtless in the choice at the time. That mistake was born out of ignorance and lacking understanding of the task I had been given. This is my initiative, not a task or lesson given to me by any other Pony.

Did Rarity craft the bridle? If not for the situation it placed me in; I could have put on a bridle just like this, by myself!” she ponders.

“Rarity does craft the best accessories!” I confirmed; what I expected her pondering, right now.

“Oh, and I do hope you are enjoying the irony, right now!” I added, almost as if it had been an afterthought.

I do enjoy making her feeling uncomfortable with the fine accessory, she is currently wearing; in the same fashion, she had made Twilight Sparkle uncomfortable with books and magic before. Irony is so delicious, when served just right.

“Hope you don’t mind, if I am giving you a pet name now; considering how fond of the practice you were!” I whisper, in her ear.

Living with Princess Twilight Sparkle means that I am living in the outskirts of town. Of course, both the castle and the school is outside Ponyville proper, but that never bothered me in the past; why should it start bothering me now. Since I had never bothered to knock on the door in the past, why should I bother to start knocking now? I had been enjoying trotting around town, ending up at the castle and extend my magic, opening the door and stepping right in.

In surprise, my pet follows me into the castle, as I had initially instructed her. She merely blinks once, twice and thrice as she steps over the threshold and continues down the long hall.

This Unicorn lives in a castle like this?” she ponders, realizing just where she had ended up.

I did not need to give her any further instructions, for as long as she is told to follow me. How convenient. At least, this way she will not have a murderous hangover later. That hangover had never been intended, and it is not part of my plan for this little pet.

I open the door to a fairly small room, far away from the rooms where Twilight were likely to stumble into my new pet. Of course, the bed had already been made. Maybe it is a guest room, or a room for some lowly servant she never had bothered to hire. We are doing well, with Spike doing all these jobs. Of course, Owloviscious could help you find any book; even in the extensive library of the castle, considering just how many books had been added to her original collection.

“I will be back with something for you to eat; meanwhile, you can stay here in this room!” I instruct her.

She looks up at me, with a bright smile as I open the door. True to my word, I leave her alone. A few minutes later, i am back; opening the door and leave a bowl of shopped up vegetables in what is to pass for a meal for her. I had noticed, how she had climbed up on the bed, resting quietly. I take the time to pull the bridle off of her muzzle, hanging it outside of her room.

“Dinner is served, bon appetite!” I exclaim, giving her the signal that it is okay for her to eat.

She slowly steps down from the bed with a bounce in her steps. I enjoy watching as she is eating. While she is halfway through the meal, I sneak out, leaving her to eat and play by herself. Even if I know she is technically an adult Pony.

An hour before bedtime, I return to her room, carrying a bowl of food. The old bowl is cleared, she had enjoyed her meal. Just as quietly as before, I slip out of the room.

I had only returned, in order to put the bridle on my pet, before I went to bed.

During the night; she had regressed in age, now sporting a full two feet in height. Similar in size, compared with Applejack’s dog, Winona.

Can only imagine, my pet being mighty surprised, when she woke up as a small filly. The bridle still on her face, with a perfect, skintight fit.

I carry up a breakfast, for my pet. Opening the door and stepping right into the small room.

“Good morning, Para! I have your breakfast!” I exclaim, just after I had closed the door behind myself.

She is jumping up and down, just like a filly, or pet is expected to. I look at her, for a moment; before I remove the bridle from her face. She is still my pet, even after the bridle had been removed.

“Bon appetite!” I prompt, indicating for her to eat.

I watch her eating, just as a little pet would be expected to. She is quiet, not uttering a single word. Just excited over the meal.


Author's Note:

Starlight Glimmer's POV

Running From Myself