• Published 13th Jul 2018
  • 1,093 Views, 7 Comments

Plunder vines of Sisterly Love - MaskedPony



Years ago after the Plundervine outbreak was prevented, a doppelgänger of Twilight Sparkle was born. Bent on Power and desire to destroy her "sister", can Twilight save Twivine from the shadows of Darkness

  • ...
2
 7
 1,093

Perlude:Born from Vines

Ponyville, a town that is known to be somewhat large, busy, and peaceful town. One town that became well known over the first four years since the return of Nightmare Moon, the Trixie Scandal, the revival of Discord, and various of other topics. One city that was a non-stop gossip topic. Ever since Twilight Sparkle moved there, and became the leader of her friends that dub themselves The Mane 6, the town and The Mane 6 became a most common subject due to their heroic behaviors from many threats and perils that were thrown at them.

However, the gossip train of The Mane 6 became more and more intriguing over the years. From the Gabby Gums incident which went quiet, to the Iron Will situation, even to the most recent with Spike saving the Crystal Empire. Moreover, whenever the Mane 6 went around, they became a icon to Equestria and been dubbed as heroes.

What shook the Nation to the core was Six months ago. After Twilight manage to pull off something that would of been nearly Impossible by managing to finish a incomplete spell of Star Swirl the Bearded, the talk shifted from The Mane 6, to the newly crowned Princess.

But, when the Plundervine outbreak have began and ended, the gossip have took for the worse when Twilight, who was drained from some of her magic, which, miraculously due to being a alicorn wasn't fatal, was rushed to Canterlot Emergency room after passing out during the summer sun celebration.

Within Canterlot Hospital, the mane five were sitting in the waiting room. Each of them worried about their friend, even Fluttershy was more worried since those plants could of possibly did something to her. Although they were worried, Rarity, who had to close her shop temporary for repairs, was reading the Newspaper. What she was reading, made her shudder due to how quick the article was developed and printed into the official news.

Twilight Sparkle Hospitalized
It's almost been 6 in a quarter months since former protege
of Princess Celestia, Twilight Sparkle has been crowned Princess.
Although her official title hasn't been confirmed yet she stated
in one interview "While I never thought I become a Princess,
it will be a long road ahead till I discover what my purpose and role is."

While we were shock and awe at the achievement of a fourth Princess,
Princess Twilight has been recently hospitalized after a Plundervine outbreak
due to Discords meddling eons ago.

While we can't be certain what was the cause of her hospitalization, all we can conclude is, thanks to the Elements of Harmony that Twilight will be fine. For more of the Plundervine
Aftermath, see Page 10.

"These press ponies know how to make a situation where a newly crowned Princess is hospitalized more worse." Rarity said disapprovingly.

"Tell me about it Rare." Applejack replied. "it's like they're just tryin to dig their muzzles into anything scoop worthy. It is like they won't just learn to keep anything serious private."

Eversince Princess Celestia admitted her to the Canterlot Hospital, they had to reserve any visits to Twilights hospital room to anyone related to The Sparkle Family, or close friends of Twilight Sparkle. Since Luna was admitted, they enabled a ruling for reserved visits for Royalty members.

Despite every pony being very worried about their friend, Rainbow Dash was wing hugging Fluttershy who was deeply concerned about Twilight, even since she was going to offer to help her recover, after the Alicorns minor Magic Drainage, however, she lacked in the magic territory. Despite Celestia liking Fluttershy due to the fact she is the element of Kindness and always shows hospitality, even remembering she tried to nurse her pet Phoenix back to health, she had to have the best staff she had handle it.

Just then, the door opened up and the doctor who was helping Twilight, Doctor Tender Care came out, looking at his clipboard of the medical chart that has been done for Twilight. He looked at the five of them. "Miss Rarity, miss Applejack, miss Pinkie Pie, miss Rainbow Dash, and Miss Fluttershy?" Tender Care called as she saw Fluttershy get up, anxiously.

"How is she doctor? is Twilight okay.....? if you don't mind me asking." Fluttershy meekly responded, hiding behind her mane only to get a chuckle.

"Concern for your friend shows what a true friend you are to her. Don't worry, we did a lot of tests. It was just as predicted, she only had a minor injury and although minor inhalation of the Plunder Vine gas, she is going to be A-okay. Her blood pressures fine, everything is alright to the point she can be released in a day or two.....however, some of her magic was drained." Tender Care replied by going over the results only to get gasps and Rarity fainting.

"I-Is it serious doc? Is Twilight going to be alright?" Rainbow Dash panicked.

"woah, woah, calm down; let me finish. Due to the fact that she is a Alicorn now, her magic can replenish very fast. So it's nothing to worry about, nothing at all."

With a sigh of relief the Mane five sat down, satisfied that the news they just heard was all they wanted to here. Twilight was going to be fine, despite the fact that Discord unknowingly hid the fact the Plundervines was his doing, they were left wondering, did something happen when Twilight was putting the elements back in the Tree of Harmony? Did the Vines have some other short of purpose?

Although they were going to question it, Tender Hoof, who knew that the Mane Five have been granted special permission to see Twilight Sparkle since they are friends, allowed them to enter. Heading to their friends room, they couldn't help but think, why did Twilight collapse into unconsciousness and showed some signs of being weak after pulling of the Sparkle-Boom, and what truly happened to her. However, with all these questions in their mind, unbeknownst to them, there was something dark happening in the forest.

Meanwhile

The Everfree Forest was known to be one of the most dangerous places to ever be in. Since the tree of harmony was in the forest, and Zecora was the only one who took residence in the forest, ponies feared it due to Hydras, Timberwolfs, Cockatrices, even the rumored Pony of Shadow that was said to haunt and linger within the walls of The ruins of the Castle of the Royal Sisters. Some ponies even fear it more due to the incident where Twilight was once petrified by a Cockatrice.

However, within the forest, a mysterious pony was lingering. This pony, bared a Black, teal and Purple mane and tail, a lavender coat, and even, a inverted color cutie mark. Even worse, something about the bizarre pony seemed off. Almost as if it resembled Twilight.

The pony kept wandering with a grin of their face. Almost like if they were sinister or like a darker more twisted version of Twilight. However, while there were woodland creatures lingering in the forest, some of them began to fear her after witnessing some bizarre things about this pony,. "I....want.....power.....I....want it all....I want to rule this pitiful kingdom and drain that other me!" Fake Twilight growled to herself. "But first, I will have to make myself known before I can fight my fake."

Whatever happened on the day Discords Plundervines decided to take over, something did happen and unknown to the Mane Five and Twilight, a new enemy was born, and it be a matter of time when they cross paths with this Twilight. But for Twilight, she will be in for a rude of awakening. However, one simple question, lingers in her mind.

"Who......who am I?"

Author's Note:

This is mainly a starting point,

if Any errors, PM in messages.

Please note although this is my first attempt at doing a Twivine fic, I am aware I may expect backlash, so....just give me a chance.

Comments ( 7 )

Here's something that needs said for Twivine. Did Deltabrony say you can use her? She's his character. Otherwise this is character theft.

9043868
Wait.....Delta IS the creator of Twivine? :applejackconfused: All this time I actually thought Twivines creator was some anonymous person or a unheard of person. I searched all over the internet onetime and couldn't find a single peep of her creator. But this is news to me.

Don't blame me for my unawareness since Im always aware of who's OC or original Character of a alternate ego of a main character. Like I said, news to me since I was fully unaware of it until you told me.

9043888
Im know delta bony. He left my pony oc in his stories maskedpony.

Hope to see more.

I'm curious is this with or without a dark even Villain needed to be beaten? I think this is no human turned Twivine at least.

I hope there's more.

Login or register to comment