• Published 7th Jul 2018
  • 3,346 Views, 13 Comments

Scootaloo VS Smolder - Spikemaster105



Scootaloo has a crush on Spike and so does Smolder, they know they both like him more then just a friends. Then when Scootaloo confesses her feelings for him and so does Smolder, the boy invites them both over one day so he can choose a girl.

  • ...
13
 13
 3,346

Scootaloo Confesses Her Feelings To Spike

It was a Thursday and students were walking down the hall of school since it was lunch time, a 16 year old boy was walking to the cafeteria with his friends Scootaloo Apple Bloom Sweetie Belle Button Mash and Tender Taps.

A lot of girls were checking out the boy with blushes and dreamy eye's behind his back, some were too scared to go up to him and talk to him for two reasons.

One was do to Scootaloo and they know how she feels about the boy and threatens any girl that trys to talk to him, and Two was the fact that his mother and aunt were the Principal and Vice Principal of the school.

"So what are you gonna do after school today Spike", Tender asked his friend smiling as the boy shrugged.

"Don't know...maybe go to the arcade since you and Button have a double date today with Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle after school", Spike said smiling, then he thought about Scootaloo.

"Or probably hang out with Scootaloo all day, that is if you don't mind", he asked the last part turning to the smiling athletic girl.

"Meh, I don't mind hanging out with you all day Spike", Scootaloo told him smiling and fighting back the blush at the thought of being alone with him all day after School.

"Yeah, just you two....alone.....together", Sweetie Belle told them as her and Apple Bloom giggled with smirks while a blushing Scootaloo glared at them confusing Spike.

Then they saw another friend of theirs that looks almost like Scootaloo walk up to them, "hey Smolder", Spike said smiling as he high five the girl.

"Hey Spike...you free after school so we can go to the arcade", she asked smiling as he frowned and Scootaloo glared at her.

"Sorry Smold-he has plans Smolder, we are hanging out at the arcade after school", Scootaloo told her glaring as Spike turned to her with a raised eyebrow, then shrugged and nodded.

"Sorry Smolder, maybe we can hang out tomorrow after School", he told her smiling as she frowned, then smirked at an idea.

"How about I join you guys after school", she asked with a pleading look as Scootaloo glared at her through gritted teeth.

"You can't", the athletic girl told her as she grabbed Spikes hand and started dragging him towards the cafeteria confusing him, but causing her friends go snicker knowing she wants to spend time at the arcade with Spike by herself.

Smolder glared at her as her other friends came up to her with their boyfriends, "so, did he say yes", the smallest one asked smiling.

"No...he did not Ocellus, she spending time with him after school", Smolder told her as she continue to glare at Scootaloo.

"Tough luck Smolder...anyways, me and Ocellus are gonna go out after School", Sandbar told her smiling as he kissed his blushing giggling girlfriend, then they walked ahead to the cafeteria holding hands.

"Yeah, me and Gally got a after school date too", Silverstream told her friend beaming causing her boyfriend to groan in frustration with a blush of embarrassment.

"Silverstream, don't call me that in public", he told her as she just smiled at him giving him a kiss, he smiled knowing he can't stay mad at her as they walked ahead towards the cafeteria hand in hand.

Then it was Smolder and Yona by themselves, "so you gonna give up on him", Yona asked smiling as Smolder smirked all of a sudden and shook her head no.

"Nope....and if she wants to have a war over him...then I'm game, I'm not gonna stop till that hotty is my boyfriend", she told her friend smirking as she walked ahead towards the cafeteria leaving Yona by herself.

"Go get him Smolder", Yona called smirking for her friend, then saw Snips and Snails walking towards the cafeteria together while talking.

"Well hello cutie", she said looking at Snips with a smirk and walked up to them calling his name.

Hour's later when school was out, everyone walked out the building talking wondering where to go or what to do today, Spike and his friends walked out the building also.

"You ready to spend the day together at the Arcade Scoots", Spike asked as she smirked and nodded.

"Oh, you have no idea how long I wanted to spend time with you alone Spike", the athletic girl thought to herself smiling, she had a crush on him for a couple of years.

Other boy's treated her differently telling her that she should stick to make up and dresses like other girls cause sports and video games belong to the boys, but Spike didn't treat her like that when he met her.

He treated her normally and thought it was cool that a girl could kick ass in sports and video games, they always hung out together and he even protected her causing her to develop feeling for him.

"Great, me and Scootaloo will see you guys tomorrow ok", Spike told his friends smiling as Scootaloo nodded and followed him with a smile.

"Have fun on your dates girls", Scootaloo told her friends smiling as Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom giggled with a smirk when Spike was at a distance.

"And have fun on yours", they told her smirking causing her to blush and glare at them, then smiled at the thought of being on a date with the boy before shake it away and caught up to him.

An hour later, they were at the Arcade as they were playing all kinds of games from racing to fighting to co-op, they were enjoying each other's company as Scootaloo was definitely enjoying his.

With a glaring Smolder, she was watching them from outside having fun as she thought, "Scootaloo..your cool and all, but your not taking him away from me", then she walked away thinking what her and Spike should do tomorrow after School.

A few hour's later, it was almost dark as they decided to eat out before the boy walks her home, "thanks for having the time to hang out with me Scoots", Spike told her smiling while eating as she smiled back.

"Anytime Spike, glad to hang out with you", she told him smiling, then started thinking that she should confess to the boy before Smolder take him from her.

"Spike..I just wanna say thanks for being my friend and always being there for me", she told him smiling as she got up to from her seat across the table and sat next to him confusing him.

"Uhh...no problem Scootaloo", he told her feeling a little awkward cause she was sitting so close to him that he can feel her legs slightly brushing up against his.

"You always helped me out and don't treat me like any other boy does", she told him as they looked into each other's eye's, Spike was confused as to where this was coming from.

"What are you trying to say Scootaloo", the boy asked confused as she became nervous, then swallowed it and decided to tell him, but what they didn't know was that Smolder was glaring at her through gritted teeth from a distance.

"What I'm trying to say is....I-I have a crush on you Spike, I always have", she told him blushing and looking away, not seeing the shock red face the boy had.

"You have a crush on me", Spike said in shock as she nodded, she turned to him putting on a smile.

"Spike, there's something I wanted to do for a long time", Scootaloo told him smiling with a crimson face.

Then she caressed his face with her hands causing him to blush more when she started moving her face close to him to kiss him for the first time.

But right when her lips was close to his, Smolder came out of nowhere with a smile startling them, "sup Spike and Scootaloo...I didn't know you two were here", he asked smirking at a glaring Scootaloo.

"H-Hey Smolder....what's up", Spike said nervously as Scootaloo moved away from him while still glaring at Smolder.

"Just wanted to let you know that I'm willing to take you up on that offer of hanging out with you tomorrow after School", she told him smiling as he smiled and nodded not seeing the twitchy eye Scootaloo had.

"What the hell Smolder...I was so close from having my first kiss with him", Scootaloo thought to herself glaring at the other athletic girl.

"Great, see you tomorrow then", he told her as he decided that it was time to go and got up as Smolder smirked.

"Sweet...can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow", she told him while smirking at Scootaloo, then she left causing Scootaloo to curse her in her mind.

When it was dark, Spike finished walking Scootaloo home as she thanked him, "thanks for walking me home Spike", she said smiling as he smiled back.

"Anything for a friend", he told her smiling, then remembered what Scootaloo did earlier and scratched the back of his head.

"Listen Scootaloo...about what you said earlier and how you almost kissed me", he said looking at her as she looked away with a crimson face causing him to chuckle.

"Don't worry Scootaloo...I'm not mad at you....it's just that, I'm gonna have to think about it before we start dating ok...see you at School tomorrow", he told her causing her to nod in understanding putting on a smile.

But before he can leave she stopped him by grabbing his hand, then she kissed his cheek causing his eye's to widen in shock, "bye Spike, see you at school tomorrow", she told him smiling before walking inside her home.

Then she saw her mother Windy Wistles and big sister Rainbow Dash come up to her smiling, "how was you day Scootaloo", her mother asked as she smiled.

"It was great mom....I spend the day with Spike and-so you were on a date today, about time", Rainbow said smirking as her mom smirked too causing Scootaloo to blush and shook her head no.

"I wasn't on a date Rainbow, we just hung out at the arcade all day", Scootaloo told them, then glared at the ground at how Smolder interrupted her almost first kiss with Spike as Rainbow and Windy saw this.

"Something happened huh", Windy asked her daughter as she nodded.

"When we were eating, I decided to confess to him and when I was gonna kiss him, Smolder interrupted us and acted like she didn't know that", Scootaloo told them as her mom and Rainbow smirked.

"So you have your first rival for a boy huh..I remember my first rival for your father when we were your age", Windy told her daughter smirking as her husband that heard her came up to her smirking giving her a kiss.

"You need to prove to Smolder that Spike is yours squirt..like how I prove to Lightly Dust that Soarin is mine", Rainbow told her sister as Scootaloo smirked.

"Well, I'm gonna find that out tomorrow cause he said that he has to do some thinking before we start dating", she told them smiling and hoping that herself and Spike will start dating soon.

With Smolder at her place eating dinner with two adults in their early 20s and Ocellus, "so what happened today Smolder, you have that smirk like your proud that you did something", Ember said smiling with a raised eyebrow.

"Scootaloo almost kissed Spike today, so I interrupted it", Smolder told her sister smirking causing Ember her husband Thorax and a smirking Ocellus to turn to her with raised eyebrows.

"Why would you do that, aint you two friends", Thorax asked confused while Ember wanted to know too.

"Cause she thinks she can take him away from me, she ain't the only one that has a crush on him..and if any girl is gonna kiss him and be his girlfriend it's gonna be me", she told them smirking as she decided to confess her feelings to Spike also after they hang out tomorrow.

With Spike home with his mother Celestia and father Discord who were eating, he was thinking how Scootaloo told him that she has a crush on him and almost kissed him.

"I can't believe she has a crush on me, she's cool and all but...it's gonna take awhile before we officially start dating", he thought to himself putting on a smile.

"Spike, is something wrong", Celestia asked her son confused as her husband turned to him too.

"Well..its just that Scootaloo confessed that she had a crush on me an-that's my boy, getting the girls", Discord said with a proud fathers smile as his wife giggled.

"Dad..she nearly kissed me before Smolder interrupted us", Spike said confused as his dad smirked knowing exactly why.

"So another girl stop another girl from kissing you huh..looks like you got two girls that want you, just like me when I was your age", Discord told his son smirking as Celestia glared at the ground remembering an old rival that always tried to take her husband away from her.

"You had two girls that wanted you dad", Spike asked in shock as he nodded with a smirk.

"There was this girl name Chrysalis who knew I had a crush on your father, then one day she started making moves on him and flirting with him", Celestia told her son smiling while giving her smiling husband a kiss and hug.

"Really, what did you do to get dad to be yours mom", Spike asked out of curiosity as his father smirked.

"They had a mud wrestling match for me-ow ow ow I'm just joking", Discord said groaning as Celestia was pulling his ear while glaring at him with a red face.

"Thanks for the disturbing image's dad", Spike said in disgust trying to shake the image of a much younger version of the mom mud wrestling some girls over his dad.

Later on with Scootaloo, she was in bed but couldn't sleep cause she was too busy thinking about Spike, "I hope we can be able to date soon", she said to herself smiling while looking up at the ceiling.