• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 353 Views, 4 Comments

Martha and Skits 2: The Cloned Emperor - Zenitram Nadroj



The two worlds of Equestria and Wagstaff City have intertwined and now they're all in a wasteland and seperated from others. Will they be able to get home?

  • ...
8
 4
 353

Recruit and Regroup

Spike wakes up and composes himself. He looks around and sees he's in a ruined location.

“What happened?”, he says.

He then hears moaning and heads to a pile. He runs to the pile and removes the debris. He uncovers Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow, you're alright.”

“Yeah. Barely.”, she responds. “I have no idea what just happened.”

They hear more moaning. They head to another pile and remove the debris. Underneath it this time is, Applejack and Pinkie Pie.

“AJ, Pinks.”, Rainbow says.

“Hoo wee. That was more ruff than wrangling a herd of cattle after they drank three bags of coffee.”, Applejack says.

“And they didn't add any sugar.”, Pinkie says. “What just happened?”

“Girls, Spike, you all alive.”, Rarity shouts.

They turn and see Fluttershy and Rarity approaching them.

“Flutters, Rares, you're alright.”, Pinkie says.

“Wait, where's Twilight?”, Flutters asks.

“I thought she was with you two.”, Spike.

“Well we better find out where she is.”, Rainbow says. “Because I can't tell where we are. And only she knows how to locate wherever we are.”

“Uh, guys, how many of us were here?”, Pinkie asks.

“There's six of us, Pinks.”, Spike says.

“I think you might want to do a recount.”

“Why?”, Rarity asks.

She points behind them. They all look behind them and see the source. In front of them is an unfamiliar monster breathing heavily.

“Who are you?”, the monster asks.

The mares and dragons are completely petrified at the sight of the monster. Then out of nowhere, Rainbow bolts to him. She then punches the monster impulsively.

“Rainbow, you just punched him! Are you insane?!”, Spike shouts.

“Well sorry that I can't control my habit of attacking whatever monster comes across us.”, she says.

The monster then composes himself and powers up his magic.

“So you're with that being, aren't you?”, the monster asks.

“What being? We have no idea what you're talking about.”

“Very well. If you won't tell me what you know. I'll just have to force it out of you.”

He then charges to the group with fury.


Twilight and Helen stop and rest.

“Any luck, Twilight.”, Helen asks.

“Still nothing.”, Twilight says.

She then senses something.

“What is it?”, Helen asks.

Twi powers up her horn. She sees her friends.

“My friends. I sense them.”, Twi says.

“You can sense them? How?”

“Magic casters like myself can sense another creature’s aura from near and far places.”

“Aura? Wait a minute. This 'aura' must be what that monster was talking about.”

“A monster?”, Twilight asks.

“In my world, we were being captured by some kind of monster.”, she answers. “He must have done something that sent us here.”

“What would a magical monster be doing in your world?”, she asks.

But before Helen can answer, she senses something else. She powers her horn again and sees her friends being attacked by a monster.

“Oh, no!”, Twilight exclaims.

“What is it?”, Helen asks.

“My friends are about to be captured.”

“Captured?”

“Yes. 'Captured' is another word for caught or taken away.”

“I know what captured means. What I mean is, what do you mean they're about to be captured?”

“They're being attacked by some sort of monster.”, says the alicorn.

“Wait a minute. My dogs were captured by a monster. I wonder if that monster who captured us is the same monster that's after your friends.”, Helen suggests.

“It's possible.”, Twilight says. “We have to hurry and find them. They don't have a chance if I'm not with them.”

They both run out.

Somewhere else, the former friendship school students awaken and look around.

“Is everyone alright?”, Silver Stream asks.

“Yona think so.”, Yona answers.

“What just happened?”, Gallus asks.

“I'm not sure”, Ocellus answers. “Last I remember we were all being sucked into some kind of hole.”

“Smolder, Ocellus, Silver, can you fly up and find out where we are?”, Sandbar requests.

“If you say so.”, Smolder answers.

The dragon, changeling and hippogriff fly up and look around. They see a ruined wasteland with seemingly no signs of survivors.

“We don't see anything.”

“You mean you don't know where we are?”

“No. It means I just found us a little hotel for all of us to stay in. Of course, we don't know where we are!”, Smolder shouts.

"No reason for dragon to be sarcastic.", Yona says.

They hear barking and turn towards it. They then see a dog approaching them.

"Is that a dog?", Gallus asks.

"What's a dog doing here?", Sandbar asks.

“Oh, hi there, little dog. Are you lost, too?”, Ocellus asks.

“Do you know what's going on here?”

“I believe I can answer that.”, an unfamiliar voice says.

They turn to the source and are in confusion.

“What's going on is that we found some interesting creatures.”

Suddenly they all get electrocuted and lose consciousness. They get captured and are thrown into a cage. It was the crooks from Wagstaff City who captured them.

“These creatures will be perfect for our takeover.”, Weaslegraft says. "After we do that, we'll sell them to the highest bidder and make billions."

"People will be high cash to have talking exotic creatures as pets.", Bumblecrum says.

“I just don't know how long we're going to locate that monster.”, Pablum says. “It's really focused on finding the same being who has his...what's it called?”

“Aura.”, Kablooey says. “It's aura.”

"Right. Aura."

"Well maybe, they can tell us where to find it."

They all leave.


In another part of the wasteland, the children compose themselves.

“Oh, man. Did anyone get the number of the truck that got us last night?”, T.D. says.

“Wait. Where are we?”, Truman asks.

“Beats me. More importantly, where is everyone?”, Carolina asks.

“Are you all lost as well?”, an unfamiliar voice asks.

“Actually, we are. Who wants to know?”, Milo answers as they turn to the voice.

In front of them is a white unicorn, a pink unicorn with wings and a white little unicorn with wings.

“We do.”

The kids except for T.D. scream in fear.

“Whoa. A talking unicorn.”

“Honey, judging by their reactions, I don't think they're from our world.”, the female says.

“How is this possible? We're talking to horses and they're talking back.”

“Excuse me, we're not horses. We're ponies.”, the male says.

“What's the difference?”, Ronald asks.

“That's not important right now. We need to find my sister and her friends.”

They are about to take off, but they get stopped.

“Hold on. Do any of you know where you are or where you're going?”, Alice asks.

“I'm afraid they've got us there, Daddy.”, the little pony says.

“Well, maybe you all can come with us.”, the pink mare proposes.

"Hold on. Guys, we just met these ponies.", Carolina says. "Do you really think we can trust them?"

"What else can we do?", Alice asks. "We don't know where we are and we don't know where everyone else is."

"She's got a point there, Carolina.", Ronald says.

“I guess we don't have a choice.”, Truman says. “Alright. Let's get going.”

“Thanks. My name is Shining Armor, by the way.”, the unicorn says. “This here is my wife, Cadance.”

“Pleased to make your acquaintance.”, she says.

“And this is my daughter, Flurry Heart.”

“I'm Flurry Heart.”, the filly says.

“I'm T.D.”, he says. “And this is Truman, Milo, Carolina, Alice and Ronald.”

“Why don't you tell us about yourselves, while we're searching.”, Alice says.

“Certainly. It all started when I was hired to foal sit Shining's little sister.”, Cadance says as they start traveling.


Elsewhere, the monster and his army are looking for the remaining members when they come across familiar faces.

"Huh?", he says.

Below them are the dogs with three lion cubs. They land and take a closer look.

“It's those dogs again. What are they doing here?”

“Helen! Jake! Anyone!”, the yellow dog shouts.

The brown dog howls. They then hear whimpering and run to the source. They uncover pieces of debris and find a black and brown puppy.

“Lily, you're safe.”, the yellow dog says.

One of the monsters takes a step but the emperor stop him.

“No. Don't get any closer.”

The monster growls in query.

“Because they don't remember us. If we approach them, they'll run off in fear before we have a chance to help them. We just need to keep an eye on them while we search for the rest of my army.”

They all nod in agreement.