• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 357 Views, 4 Comments

Martha and Skits 2: The Cloned Emperor - Zenitram Nadroj



The two worlds of Equestria and Wagstaff City have intertwined and now they're all in a wasteland and seperated from others. Will they be able to get home?

  • ...
8
 4
 357

Three Worlds, One Connection

The emperor opens two portals. One for Equestria and one for Wagstaff City. They all enter the portals one by one exchanging goodbyes to each other.

“Just so you know, you guys are incredible creatures.”, Milo says.

“Well, we are the best consorts for Twilight’s students.”, Ember says.

“It was nice knowing all of you.”, Truman says.

“Humans will be in hearts forever.”, Rutherford says.

They enter the portal.

“I must say it was nice to see how other families interact with one another.”, Helen’s dad says.

“Well our culture is far more complex than any culture of yours.”, Igneous says. “You all have a wonderful trip back home.”

“Same to you.”

They all enter the portal.

“Twilight, you and your friends have been the best creatures, we’ve ever encountered.”, Helen says.

“Thanks, Helen. You’ve been a wonderful friend.”, Twilight says.

She then kneels to her dogs.

“And you, Martha and Skits, have been the best dogs that I’ve ever known.”

“Hey!”, Applejack says.

“Aside from Winona, of course.”

They both bark a thank you to the alicorn. They all enter the portals. Once all the creatures entered the portals, the emperor makes them vanish.

"Farewell my friends.", he says.

He then looks back and sees all of the open space on the island.

"This place looks perfect for us. Well we better get to work."

He then whistles and all of his subject approach him.

"Alright, my friends. We have a new kingdom to create. So let's get to work."

The monsters bolt out and create various bricks appear. They all spread out and build the castle.

"We have gotten to know more about out new friends.", Keretomatus says. "And now they all have the chance to live their lives as if none of this had ever happened."


"My friends in Wagstaff City have gotten to continue with their family reunion with other families to be invited."

In Wagstaff City, the family reunion continues until midnight that celebrates with a party. Helen’s friends and their families celebrate alongside them.

“Helen, this has been the best family reunion we’ve ever been to.”, T.D. says.

“How do you think our friends back in Equestria are?”, Carolina asks.

“Whatever they’re doing, I’m sure they’re having as much fun as we are.”, Helen says.

“I sure they are.”, Martha says.

Skits barks in agreement.

"As long as no one who is untrustworthy knows."

He then blushes.

"T.D., why are you blushing?", Alice asks.

"Um..."

"T.D., did you tell a stranger about our journey?", Ronald asks.

"Maybe I told a few.", he says.

"T.D.!", the kids shout.

"Uh, gotta go.", he says as he runs away.

He then bumps into his sister.

"Where are you going, little brother?", L.C. asks.

"L.C.? I thought you were back in college."

"Did you already forget that I already graduated?"

"Oh, yeah. I did."

"What do you do with your life?", Truman asks.


"And back in Equestria, the creatures carried on with the wedding of the two unicorns.", the emperor says.

In Canterlot, the wedding of Starlight and Sunburst comes to its conclusion.

“Do you, Sunburst, take this mare to be your lawfully wedded wife?”, Celestia asks.

“I do.”, Sunburst.

“And do you, Starlight Glimmer, take this stallion to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.”, Starlight says.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.”

They exchange their kiss, and everyone cheers for them. Starlight and Sunburst’s parents cry tears of joy for them. They exit the castle to the center. Their friends approach the new couple and congratulate them.

“Starlight, you certainly have developed yourself since you helped me found my school of friendship.”, Twilight says.

“Thank you, Twilight. We would’ve never gotten to where we are if it wasn’t for you.”, Starlight says. "And we made our decision."

"You have? So where will you live?"

"We'll live in both places.", Sunburst.

"What? Wait, how are you going to live in Ponyville and the Crystal Empire at the same time?", Rainbow asks.

"It's simple. Starlight's got it all figured out."

"I'm going to clone ourselves that way we can be able to have the real is in one place and the clones in another place. It'll be like we're there, but we're actually not. Although, it may be hard to tell which is real and which is a clone."

"So we'll be using some sort of mark to tell the difference.", Sunburst says.

"We just want to thank you for helping us make our decision after we get married.", Starlight says.

"You're both very welcome.", Twilight replies.

“And your friends have been a big help as well.”, Sunburst says.

“We certainly have.”, Applejack says.

“And if it wasn’t for our friends from Wagstaff City. This day would’ve never happened. Don’t forget that.”, Spike says.

“I agree.”, Discord says. “Especially those dogs, Martha and Skits.”

“Those dogs sure were adventurous.”, Rainbow says.

“We may never see them again, but they’ll always be the best friends we’ve ever made.”, Fluttershy says.

“What are we waiting for? It’s time for the reception to start.”, Pinkie says.

They all gather around and prepare to eat cake.


In the unknown kingdom, the monsters are all enjoying their new home, while Keretomatus sits on his new throne. He watches both worlds as he smiles.

“What does it mean to be friends with creatures from another world?”, Keretomatus says. “By knowing who they can trust and how they are, they are bound to always be connected no matter how impossible it seems. Now that everything has been stabilized thanks to Star Swirl and my sons, both the worlds will be able to live in peace and harmony. Knowing that they will now be friends with whoever they feel deserves to have connections to any creature of any race in any world whenever they need it the most. And with all creatures being loved by one another, my concerns for danger have now been scarce and now I’ll be able to watch both worlds and my kingdom to see all of the creatures be happy with who they accept for true friendship.”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment