• Member Since 26th Mar, 2012
  • offline last seen Tuesday

Path_of_cloud


Death God

T
Source

Sparity stories for the thirty minute pony story tumblr. Tags subject to change.

1: Prompt #59: Rarity's the hero.
2: Prompt #61: The break up.
3: Prompt #67: Spike goes on an adventure with some or all of the Mane Six.
4: Prompt #69: Rarity's day off.
5: Prompt #76: An ambassador has come to Canterlot.

Chapters (5)
Comments ( 134 )

Awww, zat is a good prompt. Nicely done.

990040 I may have cheated a little making them both heroes.

Dear Idiots
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I come to the wedding? :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

990126 No. We have many chapters of Eternal till then.

990152 So their is a wedding? You have to let me in?

D'aaawwwwww.

Short and sweet. 10/10. :yay:

1000211 Kinship is over rated. Trust me I have four siblings myself.

1000223 you ruined this moment with your one-sided optimism.
i96.photobucket.com/albums/l165/sonidow_2006/Fuckyeaaah_4626e6ab8d420f65184ba453f1f967f4.gif

*ahem*

Small error:
“I do lover her Twilight. Can’t you see? I had to do this, for her.”

Love*

AND THEN, "And with a shit eating grin, Spike carried a very red Rarity up the stairs."

HA. :rainbowlaugh:

It was good. Glad to see additions.

1000243 Well that's... creppy.

Thought I caught all of those, damn.

Yeah, I needed to break the 1000 word minimum for submission so as soon as there was one I could work with I jumped on it.

I honestly think this was a bad prompt because people will use it to write hate fics about ships they don't like most likely.

Also, I do so enjoy the shit eating grin.

1000278 I'm still reluctant to write for a prompt, but given I'm making a new story for Writing Month...

SPEAKING OF WHICH, said story is Sparity... in an odd way. Spike finds a Death note, and uses it to kill all love-rivals, and old flames Rarity has; anything that will hurt his chance with Rarity. It's a dark comedy with the usual gimmick of Spike struggling to find out a pony's full name or even trying to see their face. opinions???

I'd also ask opinions for my art, but I'm asking for too much alread.

1000303 Interesting. I don't do grimdark, usualy. I don't mind dark evil or Batmanish... spell check doesn't catch Batmanish, what the fuck? I did like DN though so it could be cool.

1000320 It's actually not Grimdark. The dark part is just the fact that killing is involved. It's mostly comedic. Dark comedy because it's all "LOL DEATH." The closest I would EVER come to grimdark would be Spike contemplating the murder of his friends. But yeah, he kills in the name of love. I may end it with Sparity being an outcome.

If I may...
Another small error:
“I love you for who you are, and you beings a dragon"

being*

Another great, short but sweet, little read. That part at the end was hilarious :rainbowlaugh: Poor Twilight.

1000902 Fuck me. Appreciate the fix,

I found it quiet amusing too. I like ending short stuff on a funny note. Always leave em laughing after all.

I know this meme has been done to death but
Way better love story than Twilight :yay:

This story made me D`awwwwwwwww so much I scared my cat. :rainbowlaugh:
Five out of five Rainbow Dashes for you!
:rainbowwild: :rainbowwild: :rainbowwild: :rainbowwild: :rainbowwild:

The ending of this made me laugh so hard!!! :rainbowlaugh:
Five out of five Rainbow Dashes!!
:rainbowwild: :rainbowwild: :rainbowwild: :rainbowwild: :rainbowwild:

Great story! :)

1000243

Christ, what anime is that gif from?

1003616 :twilightangry2: I can love too!

Down Twi, they meant that shitty book with sparkling vampires.

:twilightblush: Oh, yeah that was bad. Never thought I'd want to rip a book apart.

1003691 I have achieved D'awww and laughing level of 5 :rainbowwild: Victory has been assured!

I admit I lol'ed :rainbowlaugh:
great story :moustache::raritywink:

Well lets see.

*Reads title* Please let them do it for some love reason and not because someone cheated

*Half way done* I'm so sorry Spike but you are both stupid and loving you did it out of love so I can understand

*The end* You two are the reason love exist

Path you sly devil why do you trick me so.

I went from hating you to understanding you to wanting to hug you. You and your writing. Fuck it take the hug just because It's a happy ending and I do love me happy endings

img.ponibooru.org/_images/df2230e85abdc59271fbba921e551db9/88989%20-%20brohug%20fluttershy%20Hubble%20hugs%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20roflbot%20spike.jpg

1004156 I'm a bad person, why else? Oh, and sadistic, can't forget sadistic.

Eyes closed, lip open and extended, yeah I don't think Pinkie was planning on a hug. Spike's all, mare on mare action incoming, happy day.

990174 Hey hey hey..... You're not going without me. :pinkiehappy:

1004233 You do love to dole out anxiety like a pill don't you by the middle I was barley breathing good no ya mate. :pinkiehappy:

i think you made my eyes water:ajbemused:

give her a slap across the butt for me:rainbowwild:

Adorable...
And i love how Spike gave himself a concussion by growing.

1031372 Falling roof + spontaneous growth = unpleasant head injury

That was cute and the ending was hilarious! Keep that combination up!
There are way too little stories that combine love and fun well.

1031477 Poor Twiilight, sleeping on the couch. Worse still, she forgot to soundproof the bedroom :twilightoops:

1032136 Dear Princess Celestia
Today I learned that selfless love is a beautiful thing, that Spike is really good at mating and that Rarity makes pigeon like noises when she is on it.
Now please show me how I can forget that again.
Your heavily traumatized pupil
Twilight Sparkle

1034146 Well, maybe she decided to join in, who know? :twilightblush:

1034406 Or she seduced the princess, just so she could tell Spike that she just did his mom.

I only had 30 minutes to think this one through before I had to start writing, as I found out about the prompt an hour and a half before submission closed.

"his few encounters with dragons being positive"

that should probably be,

"few of his encounters with dragons having been positive"

1038412 Something to that effect. I will fix it! Thank you for pointing it out. Side effect of writing at 11:30 at night in a hurry I guess.

1038157 yesh this chapter was delicious. :pinkiehappy:

1038454 You should probably refrain from eating type. Ink and/or computer parts are not healthy.

i like this. this is good. go on and stuff

1038556 Running out of original comments, huh?

for a few minutes I swore I was reading the next chapter of eternal, then I kept reading.

this was good, I'm imagining that this particular story arc will continue, or are you going to leave us hanging?

Spike breathing Ice... now that is an interesting concept. I would definitely like to see that in Eternal. :eeyup:

Login or register to comment