• Published 31st Jul 2018
  • 1,623 Views, 46 Comments

Two Side - MLPOCLucC



Chrysalis has lost her hive but what happens when a fellow villian shows up and shows her that she's always needed something.... Companionship

  • ...
7
 46
 1,623

Chapter 14 1/2

Celestia walked down the hallway beside her sister.

"Are you thinking about what Twilight Sparkle said about Chrysalis being behind this"

"Yes and this development is worrying me... In many ways."

"Explain."

Celestia sighed "It happened not long after your banishment..."
-----

The crunch of hooves on snow and ice. The clang of armour and weapons. This was all that filled the ears of a teenage Celestia.

Her smile was forced. Her eyes swollen red from crying the night before.

"Today we got a warning from a sister nation. The Crystal Empire has been an ally for longer than anypony can remember. Apparently before their disappearance, a swarm of evil creatures took over their kingdom and mind controlled their king into insanity."

Growls and gasps rippled through the guards.

"From our intel, these creatures are called changelings and they are creature who drain ponies of their love and affection" Celestia's eyes burned with new-found determination "For the Empire!"

"For the Princess! For the Empire! PRAISE THE SUN!" They chanted over and over.

----

"Well that doesn't sound so bad, Sister..."

Celestia's ears fell as shame reared its ugly head. Words lodged themselves in her throat and made it hard to breathe. Luna watched as her sister paled as if she was going to vomit.

Tears streamed down her face in rivers as her stomach flopped in her stomach. She knew she'd done something horrible and Luna knew too.

"I didn't mean to..." She croaked as her crown slipping from her ears down her silky flowing mane and hitting the floor with a defeated 'Clack'

"I know..." Luna replied. In all honesty, she didn't know but it seemed the right thing to say. She didn't prod the obviously sore subject.

Suddenly, a soft sheen of blue magic picked up her fallen crown. Cadence had walked into the room and although heavily pregnant maneuvered around with angelic grace and poise.

"Cadance. Luna." Celestia sobbed "I'm so sorry for everything..."

The two alicorns looked confused before she began explaining.

She started with finding Chrysalis' hive in the Frozen Wastelands of the North. The years of struggle in the war against changelings. Chrysalis' defeat...

And the death of her daughter...

The filly that she murdered

Luna and Cadence listened with horror in the faces. The pregnant alicorn looking a bit paler now than when she first walked in.

The moon shone through the window as if it was glaring directly at Celestia. All was silent in the halls of stained glass for a moment.

"Sister..."

Celestia wiped away her tears along with ruffled hairs from her mane. Although she could still taste the salt and hair and mucus bubbled from her snout, this was the most emotion that Celestia had shown to them. Ever..

She was acting so equine that it caught them off guard.

"Tia..." Luna wipes her tears with a midnight blue wing "We are not the ones you should be apologizing to..."

Celestia sniffed blushing a bit "You're right... We need a plan to capture Chrysalis"

Luna nodded "I think that I may have an idea..."

Author's Note:

Omg I'm so sorry you guys.
I completely forgot to post this (More like I thought I had already posted it) :twilightsheepish: