• Published 31st Jul 2018
  • 1,609 Views, 46 Comments

Two Side - MLPOCLucC



Chrysalis has lost her hive but what happens when a fellow villian shows up and shows her that she's always needed something.... Companionship

  • ...
7
 46
 1,609

12

Chrysalis woke up with a gasp in her hotel room. The sun was gleaming into the window making the sheets warmer than usual from summer heat. But somehow, the bed was empty and cold making her ears droop. 'Did she-' The changeling's thought was interrupted by a sudden magical message. Nobody had sent her a message in that way in a thousand years. The only creatures that even remember the spell are dragons.

------
Forgive me...

~NM
---
Chrysalis re-read over the letter multiple times before staring at the ceiling with a frustrated sigh.

"She has truly left me here..." The changeling whispered holding the message to her chest. She was trembling underneath the soft hotel blankets. She wasn't scared. Nor was she hurt.

She was enraged.

And betrayed...

After a few minutes of breathing, Chrysalis stood up and began packing her things. Her mind flicked through the many reasons that the black alicorn would abandon her. She snarled under her breath walking towards the door.

She squealed as she tripped over something and fell to the ground. The changeling turned to see a silver helmet on the ground. It was elegantly sculpted with few chips and scorch marks on it. She grabbed it with a bitter grimace before shoving it into her bag. 'I guess she forgot it in her hurry to escape...' She thought to herself.

She chose a new disguise of a golden unicorn mare with a cobalt mane before closing the door to the hotel room.
---

Chrysalis walked through Canterlot paying close attention to the citizens that seemed even more chattier than usual.

She just let it roll through her head until she heard a familiar name.

"Did you hear? Nightmare Moon is back."

"Are you sure?"

"Indeed. She caused a ruckus downtown and was taken by the guards."

"Thank Celestia! I don't think I would ever be able to sleep if that ruffian was still wandering the city"

Chrysalis' eyes widened slightly. 'Taken in by guards?' She thought to herself until she was thrown to the ground by a sudden display of force.

"I'm so sorry!" A familiar voice yelped pulling the changeling to her hooves.

Chrysalis looked up to see the same lavender mare that was there that night. The same lavender mare that thwarted her plans to take over Canterlot.

"Twilight Sparkle."

The lavender alicorn gathered her notes from the ground and looked up at the disguised changeling. "Are you hurt?" She questioned. Chrysalis shook her head quickly and remembered something.

"What is this I hear about Nightmare Moon?" She questioned. The alicorn paused for a second before looking around "Nightmare Moon turned herself in but refuses the disclose the location of her accomplice"

Chrysalis faked a gasp "She was working with someone. Who would do such a thing!" She exclaimed in mock rage.

The lavender alicorn nodded in agreement "Her name's Summer Grass but she's not registered anywhere in the Equestrian Documents"

The changeling gave a thoughtful look "Strange..." She whispered. 'Our of all of the Equestrian names, not one Summer Grass? What a bitter twist of irony...'

Twilight nodded with a thoughtful look, glazing slightly into the disguised changeling's eyes. Chrysalis raised an eyebrow backing away "Excuse me-"

"Twilight!" A southern accented voice called out from the crowd making the changeling breathe a sigh of relief. They both turned to see the rest of the element barers behind them tailed by a cautious guard.

AppleJack.

Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie.

Rainbow Dash.

And Rarity.

Something about the situation chilled the former changeling queen to the bone. All of the elements... in Canterlot followed by a guard. Nightmare imprisoned. This entire situation put her in a very uncomfortable stand point. Would she rush into the Castle and demand her mate? She didn't know.

So as the elements met up, the changeling snuck away and lit her horn with a teleportation spell. She needed to regroup and plan.

"Take me to North." She whispered pinching the bridge of her muzzle before disappearing into a burst of emerald green magic

----- 2 hours later ------

The unicorn's mouth was turned up into an uncomfortable grimace. Chrysalis' hoof tapped the ground impatiently at the slowly trickled away. Precious second. Minutes. Her mate was in danger and she had the deep rooted urge to fly off to Canterlot and confront Celestia herself...

"North!"

The unicorn hummed in response only increasing the changeling's frustration. She couldn't feel any emotions from the zebra/unicorn hybrid and it spawned more stress.

"Did you hear what I have just said to you!"

"Do not yell at me. I'm fully aware of the issue but you're aren't going to like my response" North sighed. Chrysalis raised an eyebrow leaning onto the small coffee table. It squeaked under her weight as she stared the unicorn with a gaze filled with resolve.

"She's the first pony who's loved me for me and I'll be damned if I let her rot away in that cell." She spat tensing up like a lion ready to pounce on her prey. North backed away as the changeling queen leaned closer to her face with a look of feral determination.

The unicorn sighed.


Then squirmed.


"You need to talk to them..."

Chrysalis froze for a moment allowing the words to register in her mind before rising from the couch. Her horn glowed with a metallic green tone before she disappeared completely taking the unicorn with her.

North held her head feeling the world spin all of a sudden before she looked around. They were in...


"Are you absolutely insane! Why would you teleport us directly into her room!" North hissed "Are you not in your right mind!"

Both of them stiffened as the doorknob turned before an unsuspecting baby dragon walked in. He looked up ans froze, his emerald eyes widening "Ch-Ch-Ch-CHANGELING!!!" He screamed.

Instantly, hoovesteps where heard on the staircase followed by a series of yells as 6 mares burst into the room. Twilight froze first meeting Chrysalis' eyes head on. The rest followed suit adjusting the amulets on their chest that shone with the Elements of Harmony.

Twilight's face quickly turn sceptical "Why are you here unless..."

Chrysalis' grimace before a stoic smile "Twilight Sparkle... It seems that you're beloved princesses have stolen something that belongs to me." Her gaze turned dark "And I want it back."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait. I was dealing with school again :twilightsheepish: