• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 1,683 Views, 14 Comments

Pandemic: Pony in the Mirror - Halira



Charlotte Gilmore has an existential crisis about becoming a pony. A strange, but important, entry in the Pandemic Universe.

  • ...
7
 14
 1,683
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Talk about self inflicted abuse.:twilightoops:

That was interesting.

Well I think that the time travel spell is going to be told to the Equestrians soon as I am sure they would be very scared about it.

9023932
Except they don't realize they actually have a time travel spell. They think they have some stun spell. And it really isn't a time travel spell, it is like the beginnings of a time travel spell, but all broken so it just gives visions.

That was quick! Also very good and thought provoking, if a pony is already accidentally doing time spells they may be closer to a transformation spell than they know.

9023972
Gives visions and pulls hair clippings from the past:pinkiehappy:

I think that was a neat story. Time travel is definitely well beyond anything that the ponies of Earth could do for a long time without outside help, so their efforts in that area will likely blow up spectacularly; this was a creative take on it.

I will move this to the canon folder but would like to suggest that this takes place several years down the road from the original story. Even the precursor magic that would lead to what was attempted in this story would take a long time to build up to.

9032285
Revised the final section a bit to make it clear it is farther in the future by a few years.

wow talk about a rough time, i feel bade for Charlotte but at the same time she did most of this to her self.

9027446
WAIT! Those hair clippings should still be infected with ETS, seeing as they came from the past, when hair was highly contagious!

9087651
Except she has no idea what she actually has, so...whoops...had her chance at starting a fresh ETS and didn't realize it. If she ever realizes what happened somepony is going to be kicking herself.

I wonder if ETS will give some sort of boost to humanities own magical development. If Sunset Blessing thinks ponies are superior because they have magic, what will she think when humans develop their own magic. That and she really needs taking down a peg or several.

This is definitely something different. Really liked Sunset/Charlotte breaking down her own psychology. Pity that they couldn't remember their dreams, though.

On a side note, meeting your past self is always bound to be awkward; I hope that I never have to do so.

Login or register to comment