• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 501 Views, 14 Comments

Pony-Me™: Outtakes - TheMajorTechie



Scrapped ideas, bonus content, and general goofing off in the Pony-Me universe.

  • ...
8
 14
 501

Equestria_00

Author's Note:

Not necessarily canon, but this serves more as a little view into what might've happened. Future chapters in Pony-Me may overrule this little story snippet.

Equestria_00

Starting simulation...

User LISA_GARNET logged into the session.


Lisa stared blankly at the dozens of placeholder textures that immediately filled the screen, sighing as she shut down the prototype simulation yet again.

"Texture issues again?" Samantha smirked, spinning to face the girl in her office chair.

Lisa nodded, frowning for a moment as she glanced at her friend's screen.

Samantha shooed away her friend with a hand. "Hey, mind your own business."


Equestria_00

Starting simulation...

User LISA_GARNET logged into the session.


A flurry of colors flashed across Lisa's vision as Equestria's virtual terrain filled the screen. "I did it!" The girl exclaimed, "Look Samantha, it works!"

"Uh huh." Samantha nodded, clicking her mouse.

"Sammmm..." Lisa pouted, "You're not even looking! What's even on your screen?"

"Like I said before, Lisa, I'm working on the artificial intelligence for the characters, like you told me to."

Lisa sighed, turning back to her screen as a smile returned to her face.

"Soon..." The girl whispered to herself.