• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 494 Views, 14 Comments

Pony-Me™: Outtakes - TheMajorTechie



Scrapped ideas, bonus content, and general goofing off in the Pony-Me universe.

  • ...
8
 14
 494

Early Years #2: The Orphans and the Professor

Author's Note:

As mentioned in a blog post, the main Pony-Me storyline will remain on hold until I can figure out what to do with the current mess of a plot.

In the meantime, I'll instead be writing and uploading chapters of Pony-MeTM: Early Years here. While they may (or may not) be shorter than the regular Pony-Me chapters, they'll essentially serve as character and lore-building exercises for me, and an insight into the past events of Pony-Me for you, the reader.

This set of prequel chapters will take place immediately following the car accident scene depicted in Lisa's flashbacks.

Given how I have no intention anymore on continuing this set of prequel chapters within a set amount of time, I will leave this chapter partially-complete as it is.

However, I may end up wrapping things up with a final prequel chapter on how Lisa and Samantha met.

"Get my little brother out first!" Lisa cried, squirming in her seat, "Is... is he alive still?"

Her cries were met only by the frenzied shouts of officers and onlookers alike, and the clomping of heavy boots across the scorching asphalt. A metallic groan ripped through the car's body as a crowbar jammed between the door hinges.

"Sir, what do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like? I'ma freakin' bust this door off its hinges! Don't you see those kids in there?!"

"Leave it to the professionals, sir. There's a good chance that you might hit one of the children in your attempts. You wouldn't want to hurt them even more, would you?"

Lisa frowned, turning back to Timothy's unconscious form, still dangling upside-down in his car seat.

"No, officer, I just want to make sure they're safe."

"Don't worry, they will be. You have my word."

"Good."

Another screech of metal-on-metal rung through Lisa's ears as the crowbar was dislodged from the damaged hinges. She looked on through the shattered window, watching as the shoes of the crowbar's owner vanished into a sea of smoke.


"I want mom and dad back." Lisa pouted, folding her arms as she sat on the medical cot,