• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 503 Views, 14 Comments

Pony-Me™: Outtakes - TheMajorTechie



Scrapped ideas, bonus content, and general goofing off in the Pony-Me universe.

  • ...
8
 14
 503

See? Nokias last FOREVER!

Author's Note:

See chapter "Split Lives" from Pony-Me for reference. Replaces scene where Lisa and Timothy catch sight of the phone charger.

Lisa smiled, pulling the phone from underneath the desk. "Bingo."

"How did--"

"I..." Lisa murmured, "I was arguing with Twilight last night, and threw my diary. I remembered hearing it knock something down, and from there I just forgot about it until now. I didn't even realize that it was my old phone."

Timothy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah," he grumbled, pointing at the device. "does that thing even turn on anymore?"

Lisa didn't respond. She turned the phone around in her hands, eyeing the absurdly large antenna nib emerging from the top.

"Well?"

A light click sound emanated from the phone as Lisa pressed the power button. The two watched in silence as the device came to life in glorious monochrome.

"It... it still works?" Timothy mumbled, staring at the screen in Lisa's hands.

Lisa motioned to the Nokia badge emblazoned proudly across the top of the device, her brow raised as she looked at her brother. "It's a Nokia, bro. These things last forever."