• Published 4th Jul 2018
  • 1,025 Views, 15 Comments

Nightmare Moon and the Decepticons Attack - luckyboys121



1000 years ago Princess Celestia was forced to banish her sister Princess Luna after she became Nightmare Moon. However unbenounced to her Nightmare Moon was banished to a distant planet where she now plots her revenge with her ally Megatron

  • ...
4
 15
 1,025

Banished to a New World

Nightmare Moon cackled in front of the moon as she looked down at her work. "I ACTUALLY DID IT I BEAT MY FOOLISH SISTER!" she yelled as she continued laughing and looking down at the part of the castle that her sister's lifeless body had fallen into after she blasted her. Suddenly her laughter was cut short as her sister, Celestia, suddenly flew up out of the wreckage and was now floating parallel with her.

"Hmm back for more then. WELL FINE!" said Nightmare Moon angrily as she took aim and fired her magic at Celestia once again, except this time Celestia countered her attack by firing her own magic. Nightmare Moon was about to laugh at the futility of Celestia fighting back when she saw that not only was Celestia's beam overtaking her's but it was rainbow colored instead of her usual yellow magic color. It was at that point that Nightmare Moon realized where exactly Celestia landed and what was stored their. She screamed, "NOOOOOO!" as the Elements of Harmony overtook her and blasted her into the sky.

Celestia watched as her sister was being carried away by the elements energy. She went higher and higher into the night sky until the rainbow beam that surrounded her seamed to crack the sky itself open creating a portal that Nightmare Moon went through. The portal then closed behind her as Celestia now flew alone in the night sky and used her magic to lower the moon and restore the sky to it's proper state. "Oh dear sister, I hope that wherever you have gone you will find peace and that one day when we are reunited you will accept my friendship," she said as she glanced down and tears began to fall from her eyes.

Meanwhile thousands of light years away the portal reopened above a strange metal planet and the rainbow beam rocketed Nighmare Moon to it's surface.

When she hit the ground it formed a crater around her where she sat and thought for a moment about what just happened. "How ironic dear sister, using the very weapons that we used to liberate the land from Discord to banish me and make yourself the soul ruler. Deep down you are no different then he was, always wanting the glory for yourself!" she said with anger in her eyes, "I swear that when I see you next sister I shall pay you back in kind and you shall wish that my blast had finished you off like I believed it had."

It was at that point that she finally looked up at the world around her and her anger melted away into confusion at the alien landscape she was seeing. "Hmmm interesting. When the elements struck I thought they would simply turn me to stone like they did with Discord but clearly that has not happened," she said as she looked around more. "Strange there are so many lights around here and yet none of them seem to be magic driven," she then closed her eyes and performed a simple magic detection spell to confirm this before a look of shock came over her as she said, "In fact I don't seem to be sensing any magic at all here! What kind of place could this be?"

She then began to step out of the crater and instantly felt a cold sensation on her hooves, to which she looked down and commented, "Metal ground?" she then looked around in all directions to try and understand this better before saying, "And it seems to be going as far as I can see. So clearly it isn't some sort of road. Who or what would do this to there land?" Just as she said that though she heard what sounded like several large creatures approaching and, not seeing anywhere to hide, she used a cloaking spell to make herself turn invisible while she attempted to gather more information about what was going on before she took action.

What she saw next made her glad that she had taken the cautious path of hiding as from over the horizon came what appeared to be three large bipedal metal golems that started walking towards the crater she was originally in. She was beginning to think that these had to be some kind of mindless monsters looking for food when to her surprise one of them spoke.

"Lord Megatron the strange light seemed to crash around here. I am detecting several strange energy signatures emanating form the area," said one that was various shades of purple with bits of grey on its legs and arms and who, unlike the others did not have a face and instead only had a yellow light that seemed to blink with each word it spoke.

"Fhhh. You and your damn science Shockwave. I'm sure Lord Megatron doesn't care what kind of energies the thing has. We just need to find it so we can destroy it. Right master," said one that had a red torso with white and blue limbs and a black and gray head with red eyes as he looked back at the third one, apparently this Lord Megatron. It also had red eyes like the second but its head and body were various shades of gray with bits of blue and red on its torso and arms while it's lower torso and lower legs and were solid black. She also noticed that it had what appeared to be some kind of cannon mounted on it's right arm that, while it seemed no larger then any cannon she had seen the royal guards use she, still got the feeling that she should be cautious of it.

"As always Starscream you are a short sighted fool," said this Lord Megatron to which the one called Starscream shrunk back in fear before it continued saying, "From understanding comes power and from power comes conquest," it then turned back to the purple one, apparently named Shockwave and said, "Shockwave can you further analyze these energies and determine where the light is now." After hearing this Nightmare Moon couldn't help but think that this Lord Megatron was not only these creatures leader but a quite good one at that. But any further thoughts about this where soon interrupted as the one called Shockwave stepped forward.

"Yes Lord Megatron I should be able to get a lock on it by analyzing it in my photon ray form," said this Shockwave creature as a curious thing began happening to it. It crouched down towards the ground and began folding in on itself as new parts of it seemed to come from various folds as it moved. When it was done it looked almost nothing like the creature that once stood there, aside from the purple coloration. It appeared to be some sort of weapon as it was a glowing barrel that rested on some kind of stand and it had a clear piece of glass with a target emblem on top of it that would likely make firing it at a far off target easier. Though clearly this was not a weapon, or atleast it was not being used as one currently, as the barrel on it simple pulsated purple for a few moments. Then to her surprise ,despite its new appearance, the creature was still able to speak as it said, "Hmmm interesting." It then did the strange process in reverse and returned to being the bipedal creature she originally saw once again. It then spoke once again saying, "The crater over there seems to be emanating energy not all to dissimilar to a space bridge. That must be what brought this thing here as for the thing itself I am detecting an entirely unknown energy emanating from right there," it said pointing directly at where Nightmare Moon was hiding.

Her cover now blown she decided to decloak and face these creatures head on. She looked at them and said, "I do not know what you all are but if you think you can destroy the Princess of the Night so easily then you are surely mistaken."

These creatures then looked at her confused before the one called Starscream stepped forward saying, "Oh for the love of Primus... it's just a worthless little fleshling creature," it then moved both its arms parallel with her as she noticed it had rods mounted on the sides of them that began to glow purple as it said, "I tried to tell you Shockwave this is just a waste of our time."

It then fired beams from the rods at Nightmare Moon but she easily jumped out of the way of its attack and seeing the danger the creature's strange weapons posed she then took aim and fired at them producing a large cloud of smoke and sparks from each of them as the creature lowered it's arms and had a look of pain cross it's face.

Soon though its face started to contort with rage as it looked at her and said, "Blasted little creature. PREPARE TO DIE!" It then raised its arm preparing to strike her before the one called Lord Megatron grabbed its hand causing it to look at Megatron in confusion saying, "Lord Megatron what are you-"

He was then interupted as this Lord Megatron gave it a very stern look and said, "Wait Starscream don't," it then looked at her as a smile came to its face and it continued saying, "I rather like this creature. She has a certain fight to it that you are surely lacking." It then walked up to her and bent down to be closer to her eye level saying, "Now what is your name little creature?"

Refusing to be intimidated by anyone she repositioned her hooves sternly apon the ground, looked this creature in this eyes and confidently said in her Royal Canterlot voice, "I AM NIGHTMARE MOON THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT AND RIGHTFUL RULER OF EQUESTRIA." As she said this she noticed that this Lord Megatron was moved slightly back by her words, which was very common when one used the Royal Canterlot voice directly in someones face, but she wondered how the creature would react this as it seemed to have somewhat of a temper.

Instead of getting angry though the creature smiled and began laughing saying, "Well well well. It looks like you do have quite abit of strength to you."

"Well of course she has strength my Lord. After all you just saw how she damaged me," said the Starscream creature.

Lord Megatron, she decided to stop referring to this one at least as creature as it was now showing some form of respect for her and seemed to deserve some from her as well, then looked back at the Starscream creature, who had yet to anything worthy of her respect, and said, "It doesn't take much to damage you Starscream," it then looked back it her and continued saying, "Nightmare Moon as you probably heard from my name is Lord Megatron and I am the leader of this planet called Cybertron and you are clearly not from here. If you would like you may come with me to castle Darkmount and you can tell me how it is that you arrived on this planet.

Nightmare was stunned for a few moments at hearing that she was not only no longer in Equestria, but she was no longer on her home planet of Equis at all. Feeling somewhat lost at her now even more unfamiliar surroundings she then looked back at Lord Megatron who seemed to being nice to her. Part of her thought that he might be trying to trick her, but she wanted to trust him anyway as while she couldn't yet explain why, other than the fact that he seemed to be a capable leader, she saw a portion of herself in him that she couldn't quite place her hoof on. She looked at him with a stern face and said, "Very well, but if you attempt to harm me like that fool over their did I will not hesitate to rip you to pieces."

Lord Megatron simply smiled at this and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way," as he began walking in the direction he had come from with Nightmare Moon now in tow.

The one called Starscream glanced over at the one called Shockwave with a "can you believe this look" on it's face but the one called Shockwave seemed to trust Lord Megatron more than this Starscream as it simple began following the two of them leaving the Starscream to follow behind all of them as it muttered, "Uhhh this shall not go well for me."

Author's Note:

So that's the end of the first chapter and already Nightmare Moon has begone to catch the attention of Megatron. But how is that this tyrant and ruling Cybertron and what will happen when the two share their stories with each other find out next chapter whenever that may be.

This is an idea that just popped into my head while I was looking at fanart and I had to pursue it. I initially planned on waiting until I had gotten further in "Sunset Shimmer the Pony of Earth" and felt comfortable taking a break from it but I kept thinking about this story and couldn't resist at least starting. I am probably not gonna update this to often (at least not until I get further in my Sunset Shimmer story) but it will be updated eventually.

Anyway I hope you all like this as it is my first attempt at writing an overall serious story that will have some comedic moments (because who can be serious all the time) and my first t for teen story (which could probably be e for everyone but I am just being safe)

Have a good day, thanks for reading, and any constructive criticism is welcome (and yes I already know the pacing is weird but as my regular readers know that is something I struggle with and am working on so hopefully it will get better as the story progresses)