• Published 30th Jul 2012
  • 12,129 Views, 119 Comments

Sparkle Kitten - Twinkletail



A spell of Twilight's affects Rarity in a way that neither of them expected.

  • ...
27
 119
 12,129

Chapter 2

The day had been an interesting one for Rarity. Unfortunately for her, it wasn't interesting in a positive way. She overcooked her breakfast when she got home. She accidentally left her groceries at the store, and when she returned they were gone. She messed up a very important order for Lyra and had to hear a number of unkind words from Bonbon about it. She showed up late for Sweetie Belle's chorale concert and missed most of her solo. Every single thing that could have possibly gone wrong had done just so. The fashion-minded unicorn tried her hardest to convince herself that it was just an off day and nothing more, but as she lay restless in her bed that evening, she couldn't deny the fact that every mishap she had dealt with had a common link: Twilight Sparkle. Everything that she had messed up was due to her losing herself in thought over the object of her desires, and the only thing that upset her more than her screwups was the fact that she simply couldn't tell Twilight about her feelings. Twilight had made it glaringly obvious by her desperation to administer a counterspell that she had absolutely no interest in Rarity. The lovesick unicorn realized that she couldn't let this obsession get in the way of the rest of her life, and decided right then and there that she would forget about her feelings for Twilight.

Yet she couldn't. Two entire hours went by, and she still hadn't fallen asleep, because every time she was close to it Twilight would return to her mind and keep her awake. No matter how hard she tried to think of other things, she would inevitably turn back to kissing her, sleeping in the same bed as her, calling her Sparkle Kitten...that nickname stood out most of all to her. She wasn't sure of how she came up with it; she vividly remembered it escaping her lips without provocation. She loved it, though, wherever it came from. She so wanted Twilight to be with her right at that moment, to call her her little Sparkle Kitten and hold her close. Still, it would be a very difficult topic to bring up with her...she needed to talk to somepony else about it first.

Meanwhile, the day had been no kinder to Twilight. She found herself completely unable to do any studying, and she realized about an hour late that she had missed a lunch engagement with Cheerilee. Cheerliee wasn't too upset about it, but she still felt awful. Every single thing she tried to do that day ended up unfinished due to her lack of concentration on anything that wasn't Rarity. It hurt her so much to think about Rarity after it was made clear that she wasn't interested in Twilight like that...but she couldn't help it. Even sleep refused to come that evening. Every single thing in her room reminded her of the object of her desires. Her Gala dress hung near the closet...the guest bed where Rarity had briefly slept last night before bunking up with her...everything. At that moment, Twilight decided that she had to talk about this to somepony...but it couldn't be Rarity. She wasn't quite ready for the inevitable rejection. There was somepony she could talk to, though...but it would have to wait for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rarity waited impatiently outside the spa for Fluttershy to arrive. She had shown up extra early, desperate to talk to her about her situation. If there was anypony that she could talk to about a sensitive issue like this, it was Fluttershy. She was always so kind and so willing to listen whenever she had a problem. Plus, talking to her about being interested in another mare clearly wouldn't be a problem. The unicorn smiled as she saw the yellow pegasus strolling up the road...then her eyes widened as she saw an orange pony trotting alongside her.

"Applejack?!" Rarity exclaimed. "You...at a spa?!" AJ blushed a bit.

"Well...Fluttershy really wanted me ta come..." the earth pony said. "But that don't mean this is gunna be a regular occurrence!" Fluttershy giggled and nuzzled her love's neck. Rarity beamed. She had only planned to talk to Fluttershy about this, but having Applejack around as well was even better. The two had their differences of opinions at times, but she was a wonderful friend, and her strict policy of complete honesty would come in handy in case there was a blunt truth that she needed to hear. Fluttershy wasn't exactly the type to tell it like it was if there were a chance of the recipient not liking what they heard. While she hoped that wasn't the case, it was still helpful for somepony who could handle such a situation to be around.

The three friends enjoyed a wonderful day at the spa. Even Applejack, never one for super-girly behavior, seemed to be enjoying the treatment, stating at one point that her overworked hind legs had never felt so relaxed. Through all the pleasure, though, Rarity's nerves prevented her from bringing up the conversation she'd wanted to have the entire time. Now, they were nearly done with their treatment, and she still hadn't talked to the others about it. It had to happen right now. Rarity summoned up all her courage, then spoke,

"Um...girls?" the elegant unicorn began. "I have something very important that I need to talk to you two about."

"What's that, sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"Well..." Rarity said, trying to figure out the best way to approach the subject. She noticed Fluttershy holding Applejack's hoof, and found an opening. "...How did you two know that you two were meant to be with each other?" The two lovebirds looked at each other and smiled.

"T'weren't a specific moment, really," Applejack said. "Ah just...kinda knew. 'Twas prolly the day with the dragon that sparked it, but Ah reckon Ah even felt it a bit b'fore then." Fluttershy lovingly nuzzled her love, who closed her eyes and grinned. "Why do ya ask, Rarity?" Rarity took a deep breath.

"Well...I think I may have found...the one," she said, not knowing how else to put it.

"That's great!" Applejack said. "Who's the lucky stallion?" Rarity said nothing.

"...The lucky...mare?" the earth pony offered. Rarity nodded. Applejack was surprised by this; she, like Twilight, had figured that the white unicorn was more privy to being with stallions. However, stranger things had happened.

"So who is it?" AJ asked. Before she knew what had happened, Rarity was regaling her friends with the entire story of what had happened at Twilight's home. The spell mishap, the counterspell discovery, the nickname...everything. It took a while after the story had ended before Applejack was able to speak up.

"So...lemme get this straight," Applejack said. "Twilight accidentally cast a love spell on ya."

"Right," Rarity answered.

"An' ya figured out how ta counter the spell..." the earth pony continued.

"Correct," the unicorn agreed.

"...An' ya didn't tell her ya fixed things," AJ went on, a bit of anger starting to seep its way into her voice. "An' ya sat there an' cuddled an' kissed her without her permission, all'a which was allowed ta happen because she THOUGHT ya couldn't control yerself and it was her fault?" Applejack, the element of honesty, was clearly not pleased about this. Rarity backed off, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I don't know what came over me, Applejack!" Rarity said desperately. "I just wanted to be with her, and I figured it wasn't causing any harm...oh, I'm a terrible friend, aren't I?" Rarity collapsed to the ground, her tears flowing freely. Fluttershy gave a stern look to Applejack, whose demeanor softened a bit. She trotted over and put a hoof on Rarity's shoulder.

"There, there," the earth pony said, comforting her. "Yer a great friend. Ya just had a lil' error in judgment is all." Rarity looked up at AJ, her eyes reddened with sorrow.

"Don'tcha go mussin' up yer nice facial now, sugarcube," AJ said, a little bit of a grin crossing her face. Rarity managed a tiny smile as well. "Now, Ah gotta ask; why were ya so sure that Twilight didn't feel the same way? Ya seemed ta dismiss that idea awful fast."

"It was obvious the entire time," Rarity said, her voice faltering a bit. "She was so insistent on finding a counterspell, it was clear that she didn't want to be with me like I with her." Applejack gave her a cock-eyed look.

"And ya didn't think that it was just cause she was trying ta help ya?" she asked incredulously. "Rarity, Ah ain't able ta do the fancy magic spells like Twilight can, but if'n Ah could an' Ah'd accidentally cast a spell on a friend that made her think different than she normally did, Ah'd sure as sugar wanna fix it too. That don't necessarily mean she don't like ya like that...all it means fer sure's that she don't wantcha ta be stuck thinkin' somethin' ya might not wanna think." Rarity blinked a few times. Now that she heard Applejack say it, it was so simple, she felt embarrassed that she didn't realize it earlier. Still, she wasn't completely out of the water yet.

"But that notwithstanding," the unicorn said, "There's still no guarantee that she DOES feel like I do. What if she doesn't react well to my confessions?" Applejack rolled her eyes, and was about to respond, when Fluttershy, who had been silent throughout the entire exchange, tapped her on the side. Applejack took the hint and backed down to let her love speak.

"Rarity," Fluttershy said, in a tone that was only slightly louder than usual. "Applejack and I love each other very much, but that love was allowed to blossom because I put myself out there and admitted it to her. I was very worried about how she would react, but if I let those worries get to me, I never would have told her, and I never would have found out that she felt the same way about me. It was a risk, that's for sure, but if I hadn't taken that risk, I would never have become the happiest pony in Equestria." Applejack, feeling a couple of tears of her own coming on, gave Fluttershy a kiss on the cheek. Rarity took this all in, and a look of understanding crossed her face.

"...I think you're both right," she said. "I know what I must do. Thank you two so very, very much!" With that, Rarity took off, running out of the spa at a speed that almost could have impressed Rainbow Dash. Applejack and Fluttershy sat together quietly, both smiling at their job well done. It was a moment before Fluttershy spoke.

"...So why don't you have a cute pet name like Sparkle Kitten for me?" Fluttershy asked, smiling mischievously. Applejack's eyes went wide, and she started sweating a bit.

"Uhh..." she stammered. "...Course I do...Shyshy? Flutterdoll? Uhhhh...." Fluttershy giggled and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're cute when you're nervous too," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, come on, Spike," Twilight said, a bit angry but more hurt. "Don't be like that." Spike sat facing away from Twilight, arms crossed. She had finished telling him the story of everything that went on a few minutes ago, and he had been like this ever since.

"Spike, I'm not creating these feelings to spite you or anything," Twilight sighed. "I can't help that I feel like this...and besides, she probably doesn't feel the same way about me..." Twilight lowered her head upon saying that. She had said it to make Spike feel better, but had unintentionally made herself feel worse. The silence following this sentence finally got Spike to turn around and face the purple unicorn.

"Don't say that," the baby dragon said. "You never know, right? Maybe she does love you too...and I..." He sighed. "...I hope she does. Because if I can't be with her, I want her to be happy, and I know you'd make her happy." Twilight looked up and smiled.

"That's very noble of you, Spike," she said. "But I don't know..."

"Well, that's why we're going to talk to Princess Celestia," Spike said. "You might not listen to me, but you'll DEFINITELY listen to her." Twilight nodded. It was her idea to go talk to Celestia, but she felt more confident bringing Spike with her. Something about having him around tended to calm her down a bit.

"I sure hope she doesn't mind us showing up unexpected," Spike said, staring absent-mindedly over the side of the chariot.

"I'm sure it'll be alright," Twilight said, feeling a little more confident. "She always has time for her faithful student."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry, but Princess Celestia can't see you at the moment."

"What??" Twilight was crestfallen. She couldn't believe the words she'd just heard.

"I'm very sorry," said Pennington, Celestia's secretary. "She's very busy right now, but she should be ready in the next half hour."

"Well, that's not so bad, I guess," Twilight said, slumping down into a nearby couch. She really needed to talk to Celestia right at that moment, though. The entire situation was eating her up inside, and she needed to talk to someone about it.

Suddenly, Twilight's attention turned to the door they had entered through. She watched it open, and saw a deep blue alicorn step into the room, a satchel hanging from her side.

"Princess Luna!" Twilight exclaimed. She couldn't believe her eyes; it was the first time she'd seen Luna since the defeat of Nightmare Moon. She had no clue how to act in front of her or what kinds of treatment she wanted. Reverting to default behavior, she quickly slid off of her seat and bowed in front of the moon princess.

"Twilight Sparkle!" Luna exclaimed. "You of all ponies don't need to bow before me." Twilight pulled herself back into a standing position.

"So what brings you here, Miss Sparkle?" Luna asked, trotting over to her.

"Oh!" Twilight exclaimed, the surprise at seeing Luna being the only thing to nearly take her mind off of why she had travelled here. "Well, I had something I needed to talk to Princess Celestia about..."

"Is it anything I could help out with?" Luna asked. This really threw Twilight for a loop. She was comfortable talking about such a sensitive situation with Celestia since she knew her well, but Luna was another story. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about it. What kind of advice would Luna give her if she told her? Would she be as helpful as Celestia always was?

"I see..." Luna said, lowering her head. "I'll leave you alone then..." Twilight snapped out of it and realized that she had been silent too long.

"Wait!" Twilight called as Luna was about to leave. "I'd be happy to talk to you about it." Luna smiled as she turned back and joined Twilight and Spike on the couch. Before the purple unicorn even knew what was going on, she had spilled every single detail of her situation with Rarity to Luna.

"...And that's everything," Twilight finished. She looked at Luna, who seemed a bit taken aback. The purple unicorn worried for a moment that she had unloaded too much on Luna, and blushed a bit. Here was this mighty royal pony who she'd never spoken to for any length of time, and here she was acting like a foal in front of her.

"Twilight..." Luna finally said, "I must say that it disappoints me that you didn't administer the counterspell as soon as you discovered it." Twilight shrunk back, ashamed. She wanted nothing more at that moment than to disappear.

"Don't worry too much about it, my little pony," Luna added, a soothing tone to her voice. "Don't forget that everypony, Celestia and myself included, makes mistakes. Mistakes are what give us character and teach us how to better ourselves." Twilight managed a tiny smile again. She was impressed with Luna's ability to come out with something deep in a moment.

"Now, why didn't you tell Rarity about your feelings for her?" Luna asked.

"Well...she seemed so happy to be free from the spell once I'd countered it," Twilight said. "It was kind of obvious that she wanted no part of a relationship like that with me..." She sighed a long, heavy sigh, then nearly jumped when she felt Luna's hoof on her shoulder.

"Twilight," she said, "When I was released from my imprisonment in the moon and emerged as Nightmare Moon, I thought I was happy too. The idea of shrouding Equestria in eternal darkness thrilled me, and I thought I was at my happiest when I nearly saw that vision become a reality. However, I soon realized that I wasn't quite as happy as I thought, and it took the power of a certain purple unicorn and her friends to make me realize that perhaps I had something different to be happy about." She smiled warmly as she finished this last sentence. Twilight was feeling better, but she still had one more problem.

"I understand everything you're getting at, Princess Luna," Twilight said, "But there's still the problem or whether or not Rarity would be interested at all. I mean, I don't know if she'd be interested in any mare at all, let alone me."

"I'll be honest, Twilight; I don't know very much about love," Luna said. "But this does remind me of a story."

"Oh?" Twilight said, listening intently.

"Once, there was a young filly," Luna started, "Who was friends with a local colt. Eventually, that friendship evolved, and she found herself in love with the colt. However, her nerves kept her from admitting her feelings for him. No matter how well they got along, she just couldn't get herself to tell him what she thought of him, out of fear of rejection. One day, the filly was disappointed to find out that the colt had found a mate. The colt eventually moved out of town with his mate, and the filly never saw him again. Years later, that filly spoke with the colt's mother, and got a hold of his old journal. The filly was shocked to find page after page of the colt's confessions of his love for her. The final page of the journal was very short. It simply said, 'I wish she would give me a sign, for that would be all I need to dedicate my very life to her.' The filly realized that if she had just overcome her anxiety and told the colt how she felt, she could have been truly happy, but she had missed that opportunity. Do you understand, Twilight?"

Twilight said nothing. Her eyes, wide with enlightenment, said everything.

"I think she understands," Spike said, grinning. Twilight, in a sudden motion, gave Luna a big hug.

"Thank you so much, Princess Luna," Twilight said. "I think I know what I have to do now."

"Any time, my little pony," Luna said with a smile. "My sister isn't the only one with good advice to give."

Twilight pulled Spike onto her back and ran off, not even listening when Pennington asked her if she still wanted to wait for Celestia. Luna grinned.

"I've never heard that old mare's tale before," Pennington said to Luna.

"It's a good one," Luna said, sitting down for a moment. She reached into the satchel, producing a small photograph. She stared wistfully at the photograph. It had been so long ago, but she still remembered that colt just as clearly as if it were yesterday. So much time had passed...the hourglass cutie mark on her long-lost love's flank only served to accentuate that. She stared at his brown coat and darker brown mane, and a single tear escaped her eye. If only she could see him just one more time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rarity was nearly done putting on her makeup. She so wished that she could get it done faster, since it would allow her to see Twilight sooner. However, her nature would not allow that; every bit of her appearance had to be meticulously tended to. This was important even in a regular everyday situation, but for Twilight, she had to look even better than her best. She perused the various shades of eye shadow in her makeup cabinet, not sure of which to wear today. Suddenly, one shade caught her eye. A lovely purple she had never noticed before...it perfectly matched the color of Twilight's mane. As she was about to apply it,she got an idea. By the time she was done, her eyes were adorned with the previously-discovered purple, as well as a small streak of pink on each eye to match the highlight in the mane of the mare she loved. Finally, she was ready to go see Twilight. Rarity trotted excitedly to the door and opened it...to find Twilight standing outside. Rarity nearly fell over right then and there. She figured she'd have the walking time to fully get her mind ready, but that was out the window now. Meanwhile, Twilight looked about as surprised as Rarity. She certainly didn't expect her to answer the door before she even knocked.

"...Twilight!" Rarity exclaimed, a bit loudly.

"Rarity!" Twilight answered, around the same volume.

The two ponies stared at each other for a good 10 or so seconds, until they simultaneously broke the silence.

"I'm so sorry!" they both shouted. "For what?" they said in tandem. "You first!" Both unicorns waited for the other to speak, but neither did for about 10 more seconds. Twilight was the first to speak.

"Rarity, I actually discovered the counter to the love spell right before I woke you up that first time," Twilight admitted. "I woke you to cast it on you, but when you looked at me and called me by that name...I couldn't..." She looked back at Rarity to gauge her reaction, and saw her shocked expression. She quietly hoped that she hadn't blown things.

"Darling..." Rarity said. "I actually figured out a counterspell shortly after you had sent me upstairs! I should have told you right then and there, but I chose not to...because..." She stopped, tears starting to well up in her eyes. Twilight couldn't hold her emotions back either, and before either of them knew it, they were sharing a deep, impassioned kiss, one that put any of the ones they shared during their episode the other day to shame.

"I love you so much, Rarity," Twilight said, melting into the arms of her love. Rarity nuzzled her gently.

"And I love you, my little Sparkle Kitten."

Comments ( 87 )

Hey, I remember this! One of, if not, my favorite Twirity shipfics :twilightsmile::heart::raritywink:
Glad to see it found its way onto fimfiction.

...Surprisingly well written for... something like this. I dunno.

A Doctor Whooves reference?
Well played, well played indeed. :moustache:
And the story was good, too! :pinkiehappy:

I want to see more of Spike's reaction - that's one of the best parts of Rarilight/Twirirty fics.

Not bad. I'm more of a Rarijack fan, but this was quite cute. Have a thumbs up and a favorite.

And a sandwich.

D'aaaawwwww :heart:

Poor Luna, though.

999777 Alright, free to your opinion, as I am free to mine. We'll just agree to disagree, then.

Lol, I really liked the story! But, lol, I just can't stop looking at the pic!!! :pinkiegasp:

998805 Whis this "unoriginal Idea" just got featured

Nice :pinkiehappy:
'bout sums it up-for me that is

Wait until The Doctor uses the Tardis in the middle of Canterlot Castle.

Needs Luna based sequel:twilightsmile:

It's just like Green isn't Your Color!

999986

Not much of an opinion, you didn't even read it. You're not free to put down something without even testing its merits. Hell, this story was popular before you were even a brony, no doubt.

Nice to see it on FIMfic, don't let the newbies badmouth it before even realizing it was before their time.

1000712 I'd kindly like to see your evidence that I didn't read it. And BELIEVE ME, I don't judge books before reading it word for word. And I still stand true by my opinion.

1000751

You're totally entitled to your opinion. I can take it :twilightsmile:

D'aaaaaaw

1000761 Thank you, someone with half a mind.:pinkiehappy:

998838

I prefer "Rarisparkle" myself. :derpytongue2:

999102

I agree that Rarijack is a bit more interesting and compelling. I personally really like the one where a rodeo comes to town and Twilight Sparkle enforces the "dares" that Rarity and AJ were throwing at each other during the sleepover in Look Before You Sleep. ...now I wanna read that one again!

That was a very interesting story, I never truly understood this shipping but the story was just too sweet to resist! Therefore, I gift you a favourite and a thumbs up. :twilightsmile:

She stared wistfully at the photograph. It had been so long ago, but she still remembered that colt just as clearly as if it were yesterday. So much time had passed...the hourglass cutie mark on her long-lost love's flank only served to accentuate that. She stared at his brown coat and darker brown mane, and a single tear escaped her eye. If only she could see him just one more time.

Docluna. This:heart:

Sparkle Kitten... That's never going to leave my memory now. Cute nickname, and cute story too. :heart:

This violently conflicts with my preference of Rarispike. I suspect once he found out, he hung himself :fluttercry:

Now... Luna just needs to stop by Ponyville and run into the Doctor.dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/Luna_lolface.png

1001467 Not after what he said.

As for the fic: :yay:

Rainbow Dash: Twilight and Rarity, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-*gets turned into an eggplant*(:twilightangry2:)

Let the Doctor x Luna shipping begin!

Not bad not bad at all, really enjoyed the story though wished there was a bit more to read if only to see how the two act as a proper couple. It is always fun to see that but regardless was a nice mini story to chew on as I rest up before reading one of the more -rubs eyes- massive ones. Oh sleep how I will miss thee...

998805
In any case the execution is what matters. While most of what you said is irrelevant, as it's not part of this-- yes, Twilight screwing up a spell is not totally original. Something interesting: Very few things are. Pick any goddamm story off the front page and you can identify twenty different elements that somebody else has already used. That does not make them bad stories. The combination of elements, the new twists, and the execution are what matter.

Awesome! And SOOO glad you added chapter 2 ...:raritywink::twilightsmile:

yeah...this needs a luna-based sequel in which she reunites with the doctor

This is one of the bets written fics I've read. Definitely worthy of its EqD origins. As for its originality, who cares? The execution more than makes up for such a thing.

Oh, wow. I remember reading this. And I was so disappointed when you ended it like that.

CUT TO A YEAR AND A SUMMER LATER AND MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. :raritystarry:

Also, Luna and Doctor Whooves shipping? NEAT-O.

simply amazing

I'm starting to think that Twilight and Rarity may be my OTP. I loved this fic.

Yay, it's here! One of my favorite Raritwi fics! The "Twilight messes up a spell" card has been played a lot, but this was written well before it became stale. The only thing I really didn't like was Rarity figuring out the problem before Twilight. Twilight is the most powerful unicorn in history, versed in most forms of magic, and had access to all those spellbooks. But this is merely a small flaw in an otherwise sparkling gemstone.

Read this on Equestria Daily back in ancient times, good to see it's made it's way here. This is the first Twarity fic I ever read, I remember being surprised to see a Rarity shipfic that wasn't Rarijack. Coincidentally it's also my first experience with the "Twilight sucks at spells" trope. :twilightsmile:

Congratulations on getting featured, i'll throw you a like and a favorite for reminding me why Twarity is my favorite main six pairing.

Wow, this chapter was fantastic! Honestly, to me the first chapter was pretty average, but this conclusion, every single scene was perfectly crafted. Amazing work.

Luna X Hooves is OTP
This is now canon and will be until we see evidence against it.

1000751 Opinion of the story content aside, I'm just confused how you read the story and got this out of it:

"One of Twilight's spells go wrong, and now someone's switched bodies or they wanna f*ck my OC."

1003426 Sorry to ruin it for you, but in the Hearts and Hooves Day song montage by the CMC you can see Derpy and the Doctor together in one of the town-wide scenes D:
Though that's not to say they couldn't have had a thing in the past. After all, Luna did say that he found somepony else in the end.


As for the story itself, all I can say is adorable story is adorable. And I wonder if Twilight ever let him watch like he asked......

1003484
I think he was just giving examples of other (now) overdone story plots, that's all. Though I could be completely wrong...

Anyways, Great little story:twilightsmile:, though having it be right behind a picture of Twilight as a cat in the featured box screwed me up for a bit... Thanks for posting it here!

I did see one minor error
...But there's still the problem or whether or not Rarity would...
of

Say, does The Doctor have a 'Last Son Of Krypton' thing going on or something? It's the only way to really explain how Luna knew The Doctor a thousand years ago, and for him to still be alive. Or maybe it has to do with a fob watch? I DEMAND ANSWERS!

998805 The premise may be unoriginal (BTW this story has no OC, so you're wrong in that regard) but the content surely isn't. I've never read a story where the afflicted person finders a counter spell, then continues to deceive the other, while the UNafflicted is dong the same!

A highly original and well written work by 1000761. Thumbs up. :D

1003484 Because that's not from the story itself. However, it is a very common premise (in my opinion) for the story to start when a spell goes awry and has adverse affect.

I almost thought it said a derp blue alicorn :derpytongue2: other than that silly thought I like this story. Here, have a Stache :moustache:

999102 I have to say, that pairing kinda caught me off guard. I've read the fics and they're great, I love to balance out the parings so I avoid stuff like AppleDash or PinkieDash. I usually preffer AppleShy, Twixie, TwiDash, and the like. I'm actually split between Twixie and TwiDash for favorite pairing and it's so close that any fic I write might end up in a three-way relationship.

Login or register to comment