• Published 25th Jun 2018
  • 809 Views, 2 Comments

(MLP-TEEN TITANS) We're Moving On. - DakariKingMykan



Twilight Sparkle is accidentally transported to Jump City

  • ...
62
 2
 809

Intro: Blue Beast Boy

INTRO

It was almost the third Friday of the month, the day when Princess Twilight Sparkle and Spike always traveled through their mirror portal from Equestria to visit their human friends at Canterlot High; just a routine check and a friendly visit.

For now, they were settling into bed, but Twilight was wide awake.

“I wonder how everyone’s gotten along since we last visited.” said Twilight “It’ll be nice to see them all again.”

Spike groaned in his basket, “I’ll tell you what else would be nice… GETTING SOME SLEEP!” and he pulled covers over his head and buried himself under his pillow.

Twilight kept quiet, and eventually she fell into a deep sleep.



Elsewhere, in another dimension, there was much more going on.


In a place called Jump City… and evil shape-shifting monster had been causing much trouble the past few days. Finally, it was cornered at a recycling plant, and was over powered by five strong teenage creatures known as THE TEEN TITANS.

The creature was finally captured, and taken away to a special high-tech security prison, and the Titans, with their work finally finished, they decided to head home, but on the way, it was very quiet and awkward, mostly due to Beast Boy, and rather the spiritless look on his face.

Robin, Starfire, Cyborg and Raven were very concerned, this was not like him at all, and his expression was hard to explain… cold, empty, hopeless… all the sorts of things that were no good for any individual to be feeling.

Even when they got home to Titans’ Tower, Beast Boy remained as silent and as expressionless as ever.

He slowly walked off down the hall to his room, and slid the sliding door shut.

“What’s wrong with him?” Cyborg asked.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Raven asked “Even I don’t have to read his mind to know… something must’ve gone wrong with Terra.”

The others had all been concerned with Beast Boy’s behaviour, ever since he claimed to see a girl he thought was Terra, he had been skipping out his obligations to the team.

“I know he misses her.” said Robin “But that’s no excuse for him to just ignore us. We needed to help track down that creature with his sense of smell.”

Starfire placed a hand on his shoulder telling him to knock it off, “The battle is won now, but I fear more for our friend. I have not ever seen him so down in the… dumps I believe.

Should we not speak with him?”

The others all wanted to do that, but Robin suggested against it. “I don’t think he’s really up to talkin’ right now. We should give him some space.”

“Do what you want,” Cyborg said “But I’m goin’ for It.” and he marched straight off to Beast Boy’s room, and before knocking he put his ear to door to listen, and he couldn’t hear anything. He was sure if Beast Boy was crying or not, or if he hadn’t just drifted off to sleep.

At times like this, with such obviously crushing feelings, you couldn’t help but want to be alone.

He softly knocked at the door, “Yo’ B’… you okay in there?”

He waited most anxiously for a response.

“Yeah…”

Cyborg sighed in relief, “Look, man, if you wanna come out and talk… we’re here for you.”

“Thanks.” Beast Boy responded. He sounded so quiet, so down-hearted, which really concerned the others.

They all left, hoping their friend would come round, and be willing to at least talk to them.

Unfortunately, he didn’t come out. He just stayed in his room all day, and all night, he wouldn’t even come out when his friends invited him out for pizza.

“No thanks.” he said softly “I’m not hungry.”

“Do you want us to bring you back some?” Robin asked, trying to show concern.

“It’s okay. I’m fine.” was his only response.

Starfire felt her own heart breaking, and she desperately wished to go inside and be there for him, and maybe hug him to comfort him, but Robin suggested against it. “Just give him some time, Star. He’ll come around, I know he will.”

“But what if he does not…?” asked Starfire “What if he sinks into further of the depression in which he may feel he cannot go on?”

“She’s got a point.” agreed Raven “You never can tell what someone will do when they’re hysterical.”

With that in mind, Cyborg decided to go out and just bring Pizza back, as all the others wished to stay to make sure Beast Boy wouldn’t do anything nutty.


Inside the bedroom, Beast Boy lay on the bottom bunk of his beds with his face buried deep within in his pillow, his mouth was wide open and twitching with soft sobs as his tears fell heavily staining the pillow case, but he was trying his best not to let his sobs be heard as he didn’t wish to worry his friends anymore.

He cried, and cried, and he finally cried himself into a deep sleep, and in his dreams he could see the images of what caused his sadness.

The two cold figures standing in that school hall, and yet the girl refused any offers to go with him insisting, “Things Change, Beast Boy. The girl you want me to be is just a memory.”

Then she disappeared and was gone from his sights.

“Terra…” he murmured softly “Why… Just tell me why…?”


When Cyborg got back with the pizza, the first thing he did was knock Beast Boy’s door softly, “Yo’ B’… Pizza’s here if you want some. I got a small vegetarian one, just for you.”

Naturally, Beast Boy didn’t answer, which worried Cyborg.

“Tell you what… I’ll just leave it out here for you.”

He left the small box on the floor, right outside of the door, and went off to join his others for dinner.

“Is he alright?” Robin asked.

Cyborg didn’t answer, which told the others enough, and they hung their heads low worrying about their friend as they ate.