• Published 1st Aug 2012
  • 2,527 Views, 13 Comments

The Pink-Maned Pair - Twilicorn



A FlutterPie ship for a contest by Kits.

  • ...
2
 13
 2,527

The Party

A week flew by for Fluttershy, and she was now on her way to Pinkie's to help prepare for the party. Nopony besides their friends knew what it was for, since it was going to be their main announcement at the party. She knocked on the door, but just as she rose her hoof, the door swung open with a small creak. Fluttershy smiled at Pinkie, trotting in.

The room had been lightly decorated, but was greatly underdone compared to normal Pinkie standards. Pinkie gestured to a large box full of hanging decorations, and Fluttershy nodded, lifting the streamers in her mouth and flying up to the ceiling.

"Hww rr we gin t tell 'em?" asked Fluttershy through the streamers in her jaws, and Pinkie snickered.

"I have my ideas," she said, wiggling her eyebrows. With that, Fluttershy began laughing too, letting the streamers fall from her mouth as she flapped her wings in time with her giggles.

"Oh, sorry," she whispered, as she realized she had dropped the streamers. Flying down to grab them, she instead crashed into Pinkie, toppling her over. Fluttershy stood over Pinkie, and Pinkie stared up at her, lifting her head.

"Really Fluttershy?" she asked, kissing the pegasus deeply.

"Eep!" replied Fluttershy, jumping back and holding the small roll of streamers protectively over her.

"Now Fluttershy, you know I won't hurt you," said Pinkie, her voice taking on a low, seductive tone. Fluttershy sighed, then slowly lowered the streamers compliantly.

"R-really?"

"Yes. Now why don't you come sit on Miss Pinkie's lap for a spell?"

"Oh, I couldn't Miss Pinkie," said Fluttershy, enjoying the take of a small child.

"Why's that?"

"Because I already know a," she let the voice drop, "Pinkie Pie, and she's all mine!" she cheered, pouncing onto Pinkie and kissing her. Pinkie was surprised, but soon her mouth opened and their tongues were intertwined as much as their muzzles. Their kiss was interrupted by the gentle clearing of somepony's throat, and they jumped apart, looking around wildly.

Peering through the kitchen was Mrs. Cake, looking at them embarrassedly. "I just wanted to remind you girls the party starts in half an hour," she said, then quickly went back in the kitchen.

"Oops," whispered Pinkie, then the two mares were giggling again. "Though really, we should get started," she added, and Fluttershy nodded.

"Yes Miss Pinkie," said Fluttershy, looking over her shoulder suggestively before flying towards the ceiling. Lifting the first in her jaws, she carefully attached it. She tilted her wings, turning towards the next portion of the ceiling, and strung up the bright- and pale-pink toned paper. Finishing the ceiling, she glided back towards the floor and lifted the lanterns, handing them from various locations in an asymmetrical pattern. She smiled, landing back on her four hooves just as the door opened.

"Heyheyhey!" cried Pinkie as ponies flooded in, exactly on time. Rainbow Dash hovered above the crowd as Twilight and Rarity approached.

"Hello, darlings!" cried Rarity, throwing her hooves around the two and kissing them each on the cheeks. "How are you today?"

"Fine, Rarity," sighed Fluttershy, gently wiggling out of Rarity's grasp.

"I just want to say, I'm incredibly proud of you two. This is fantastic!" she exclaimed in her standard melodramatic voice, and Fluttershy laughed. "Did you laugh, darling?"

"Y-yes? Is that bad?" asked Fluttershy, looking around anxiously.

"No dear! It's fine. I'm just shocked at how much Pinkie's drawn you out of your shell!"

Fluttershy blushed, ducking behind Pinkie's mane. "Now, Fluttershy," reprimanded Pinkie, gently pulling her out. "We need to go on stage, okay?"

"U-up there?" asked Fluttershy. "As in, up there up there?"

"Yes, as in up there up there. Now come on!" cried the earth pony, yanking on Fluttershy to lead her up on the stage. Fluttershy bent down, walking cautiously. Pinkie tugged on her by the mane, yanking her the final steps towards the center of the stage.

"Hay everypony!" she cried, standing over the microphone.

"Hay!" they cried back, stomping their hooves.

"Now, does anypony know why they're here today?"

"For a party!" responded the crowd.

"Yeah!" replied Pinkie eagerly. "But this is a special reason! You see Fluttershy here?" she asked, pulling her over.

"Yeah!"

"Well, guess what!"

"What?"

"She's... my... marefriend!" she exclaimed, and with that, the world faded away for Fluttershy.

Pinkie leaned in, her eyes wide with excitement, and they were the only thing Fluttershy saw as they embraced, there on the stage, in front of everypony. The crowd's breath froze as their muzzles met once again, but this time it was different. More passionate. Tongues met, and fireworks glided through the air against the spinning background. Fluttershy closed her eyes, letting her muzzle do the feeling.

After what felt like a millennium, they broke apart, gasping for breath as silent echoed through the room. 'They don't like us,' thought Fluttershy, tears welling in her eyes. Then stopped. As the whole room filled with applause, cheering, and whistles.

Pinkie turned towards Fluttershy, her eyes also filled with tears, but of the opposite sort. Tears of joy. Fluttershy leaned in, gently nuzzling her as the room filled with a slow song, and they began dancing. Swaying back and forth to rhythm, they ignored the crowd once again as they stood on the stage, leading the dancers in their own dances. As the song ended, Pinkie grasped the microphone once again.

"Food time!" she cried, leaping off the stage. Fluttershy followed, gently trailing above the crowd as she approached the table. As she landed, the crowd parted, and Fluttershy's smile stretched wide enough to rival Pinkie's grins.

There, sitting in the center of the table, was a giant cake, with more layers than she could count, and on the top was her name, next to Pinkie's surrounded by a giant heart. Fluttershy put on her best hurt face, flying down slowly. Within moments, Pinkie was at her side within moments, looking more hurt than Fluttershy.

"Don't you like it?" asked Pinkie, and Fluttershy sniffed.

"Like it? Like it?" she asked, though inside, she was laughing. "I love it!" she cried, embracing Pinkie tightly.

"Fluttershy..." said Pinkie in a warning tone.

"Hmm?"

"I love you too," she grinned, stroking Fluttershy's mane.

Comments ( 6 )

Awwww

That was so sweet.

Thumbs up and a favorite!

1011173
:twilightblush: I-I... don't know what you're talking about! You must be thinking of... something else! That's it!
:unsuresweetie: That sounded bad even to me. I'll go fix it.

Good so far! The word "seductive" was used a bit too much for my liking (they've been dating, what, a week?), but its sweet, and the characters are done very well.

Consider yourself followed.

This ship is very romantic, shame there's barely any known stallions in Ponyville, would be nice to see a shit for them too.
But still very nice story! Look forwards to reading more! :pinkiesmile:

1014558 Yeah agree :scootangel:

Nice story. I'm usauly into PinkieDash but I decided to go with a FlutterPie fic for a change. I made a good choices =D:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment