• Published 28th Jun 2018
  • 9,782 Views, 377 Comments

New Life of a Crow - Knight of Crows



Long story short, humanity thought it was a good idea to kill itself not with pollution or nukes, but with bio-weapons. I was the lucky one as I was somehow resistant to the changes everyone went through and only benefited from them. She wasn't sadly

  • ...
53
 377
 9,782

Now what did we learn part 2

Griever POV

The good news is Pinkie and Rarity had something for Nightmare and Daybreaker to wear (no idea where they were hiding matching dresses and regalia, but not going to question it). The bad news is everyone was and still are looking at me with a look of I want to say disappointment, but I couldn't get a very good look as I was running from the closest things this world has to a Queen of Darkness and Queen of Flames. Did you know darkness hurts, like a lot? Of course you did, mine hurts less surprisingly, now try adding Hellfire and darkness together. By the way, her fire hurts more than mine as well. I know this is rage fueled and not as restrained due to lack of usage, but not only does that not make it better, it sends shivers down my spine just thinking of what I could do in such a state. I learned one important thing from all this: DON'T TRUST MY CREATIONS LIKE MURAMASA! I don't think I'll be asking for any help from other zanbaktou or the demon(?) swords like the Shiryus or Zoltgein (Swordgai) and most certainly NOT Soul Eater's Excalibur when I get around to forging him after this.

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE STOP SHOOTING ME *zap* OW DAMNIT DAYBREAKER *whoosh* HOLY SHIT NIGH- oh hey that scythe looks rather nice actually *whoosh* OH SHIT!" I landed near Muramasa and put him in front of me "FIX THIS!" *poof* *clang* I heard as a sword fell to the ground. I looked up to see what Daybreaker and Nightmare wearing what under any other circumstances would be rape faces "It's not fair."


I can't feel my anything at the moment, it took 7 minutes for my body to heal to this point, it didn't even take that long to get my throat back after that lion tore it out. I save them and THIS is the thanks I get, they couldn't take out their rage on a possessed sword that worst case scenario I would have to repair, nooooo they have to seemingly try to kill the one who made the sword that gave them their bodies then hog tie him by the throne using burning hot chains (my God these magic chains are strong)! Last time I help spirits of any kind!

"Now what did we learn Griever?" Nightmare asked

"We learned a lot of things. We learned what pure rage looks and feels like from the outside. We also learned to not trust our adoptive(?) children as they may think like us." I can feel feel my arms now

"Hmph, close enough." Daybreaker said releasing me, the burns healing as I got up

"Can we never do that again please? I don't think I've felt fear like that in my life."

"We won't promise anything." STOP THINKING LIKE ME

"I think he's had enough. Besides, it's not like he knew Muramasa would do that." thank you Misty

"He created Muramasa, he should have expected this." that's not fair Rarity

"This is why you should avoid using soul magic." shut up Twilight

"I'm sorry, I don't remember putting that much of myself into my creations. I just remember making the weapon and saying 'you're alive now'. I don't remember making them THINK LIKE ME!"

"We're right here dude, you don't have to yell." damnit Rainbow

"I almost had a scythe in my lung, then I got really bad burns on my arms and legs, and lost feeling in my body for a few minutes. I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO YELL!"

"Well ah hope ya learned yer lesson." leave me alone Applejack

"I did learn it, several actually, painfully might I add."

"Now can we address the elephant in the room? WHY ARE DAYBREAKER AND NIGHMARE BUCKING MOON FREE?" Rainbow shouted

"You tell me I don't need to yell." I said to myself "To answer your question the princesses basically said they can be free."

"WHY?"

"That would take a while to explain and as much as I love to hear myself speak, I'm tired of repeating myself. So to summarize it: they hardly did anything I wouldn't have done long ago, the elements gave punishments that were anything but fair as far as I'm concerned, and you have to help with their cover stories just like Eris. This time don't yell." she growled at me

"Are you are a dog? Either speak in a language we can all understand or I'll put a muzzle and a VERY tight leash on you."

"Um, I think she means why do we have to lie for them? Didn't they do terrible things and pay for them?" finally Fluttershy says something

"You don't need to lie, just not say anything or just don't say enough. Let me put it to you like this: Daybreaker wanted world peace and was willing to do anything for it, she wanted a world free of sin and went about it using the only methods that would work. She tried to rule the world and force everyone against her so they wouldn't be against eachother, she was just suppressed in Celestia's mind. Nightmare didn't want power, but love, respect, and appreciation. She was for all intents and purposes the shadow princess no one knew or cared about no matter how much good she did as Luna. If they would recognize and praise the name and authority of princess Celestia and not princess Luna then they would do surely do so for queen Nightmare Moon. Daybreaker was suppressed for causing a bloody massacre and trying to rule the world with her crimes practically being forgotten and by extension Celestia, but Nightmare who basically just shouted 'LOVE ME' one time was imprisoned for a thousand years on her own moon then suppressed in Luna's mind and both she AND Luna were demonized 1,000 years AFTER they were done. The punishments hardly fit the crimes, especially since they're still paying for them now."

"And what do you want us to tell everypony?" Rarity asked

"Basically just say Eris, Daybreaker, and Nightmare Moon are victims of or results of unnatural and very powerful magic that took the elements a thousand or more years and several uses to 'save', 'restore', or 'redeem' them. Given the results of each use so far on top of the support from 6 national heroes and the royal family, the nation shouldn't cause much if any trouble at all, especially if Eris's side of her history is ever included in history and the education system."

"Still ain't right." Applejack said

"Neither is punishing and demonizing them long after their crimes or lack thereof have been payed for in Eris's case. Silence isn't lying if you're that opposed to this, neither is telling part of the truth or bending it."

"Does this mean I get to throw a party for everypony?" HOLY FUCK I forgot Pinkie was here

"If you want to do so I won't stop you, it might help them anyway." she started shaking and bouncing in place, why do I feel the floor shaking?

"YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN AND-" oh God she's at it again. NOPE, I grabbed Eris and Misty and asked the princesses and they're dark halves if they would like to bail, sadly they couldn't, but Daybreaker and Nightmare were able to so I shadow jumped most of the way to our room


"I still cannot stand to be around even a single one of them."

"They mean well, they're just um, what's the word I'm looking for?" Misty asked

"Naïve, innocent, ignorant, judgemental?"

"All the above?" Day and Night asked

"Yeah, those."

"Well, while we're waiting, I'll be back in a few minutes. I want to see how Blueblood's doing."

"He's dead isn't he?" Night asked

"He is, but Ryan is in possession of his soul." Day pointed out

"What have you done to him so far?" Eris asked

"Nothing SHE or the other slavers haven't already done to their victims for the most part. Time flows as I see fit there so one day here could be a year there if I wanted, by now she's probably endured almost a year or so of that torture."

"What do you mean by she?" Misty asked

"I turned him into a little filly who's just old enough to have children." everyone looked at me horrified

"WHAT? Ryan, none of us can even begin to describe how fucked up that is!"

"I haven't even touched much less look at him/ her like that. All I did was make a few copies of people he/ she knew and might have loved and let them have their way. As I said, nothing has been done to him that he hasn't already done to others just for being 'beneath' him. You want fucked up? Try having all his memories and seeing a child no older than 8 years old on her knees with her head between my legs and another guy right behind her, try seeing a father being so drugged up and brainwashed that he rapes and impregnates his own daughter and or that same father being forced to kill his own son while in that state just because his son dropped a tea cup. What are the odds that father killed himself after realizing what he had done. 9 months later the newborn foal is subjected to the same fate as it's mother and dies that same day. I have all his memories from HIS POV and it sickens me to the point I'm tempted to cut off my own genitals because I feel so FUCKING FILTHY!" tears began building up in my eyes as Eris and Misty latched onto me

"I'm sorry, why didn't you tell us? ANY of us?" she asked

"What good would it have done, telling everyone I have all the memories of a guy who embodies just about everything I hate?"

"We would have helped you, we still would." Eris said

I held them close as I let myself lose control, Day and Night joining us after a little bit. I think I'll check on Blueblood later.

Author's Note:

shorter than usual I know, but I ran out of ideas to keep it going while also showing improvement on Griever's morality