• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 1,837 Views, 10 Comments

Fluttershy and The Mask - Shazam 25



Fluttershy is the Kindness pony you ever met. But once she finds a mask, She not the mare she seems. Base off the movie.

  • ...
3
 10
 1,837

Night One

Ponyville, Home to the Mane Six, the bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. But this story is not about all of them. It about Fluttershy's wild nights with one simple mask.

A group of workers was busy in a dig site the was met to be use for a new house. A few Workers sat during break and talk about their day.

"Hey did ya hear? A new Club is opening up at Ponyville and anypony, rich or not, can enter." One worker said.

"Yeah! Heard it call Colt Filly Rich, where the place claim it fill with tons of bits." Another said.

"I heard it ran by two griffons." A third worker said.

They started to talk more about it when they heard, "LANDSLIDE!" and ran from their spot. A huge cliff sudden broke off and started moving down on to the workers site. All workers made it safely out of the way but no of them saw a green mask roll down the cliff and into the river close by. It floated down the river heading straight for Ponyville.


Fluttershy was busy taking care of her animals. She loves animals and they love her in return. Fluttershy just finish making the animals food and bought it to them.

"Here you go my animal friends. Eat up." Fluttershy smile.

She was used to this. However Fluttershy was different the most ponies. Being a Pegasus, she could fly, but she was very shy and easily scare. In fact she jump when she hear a knock on her door. Taking a breath to calm herself, she when to the door and open it seeing her friend Pinkie Pie jumping up and down.

"Um...Hi Pinkie?" Fluttershy said wondering why her friend was so happy.

"Oh! Hi Fluttershy, did you hear? There a new club call the Colt Filly Rich opening tonight that lets anypony in no matter who they are." Pinkie said in one breath.

"A Club?", Fluttershy ask, "What kind of Club?"

"To tell the truth, I'm not sure but it sound like fun and I already invite the others to come and see what it is and they said yes. And now I'm here to see if you want to come and do you what to come?" Pinkie said in one breath again.

"Um, sure. I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what it is." Fluttershy said.

"Ok, I'll let the others know you're coming." Pinkie said and hop away.

Fluttershy smile, That was Pinkie being Pinkie. She close the door and thought on how she was going to be ready.


A griffin stood in front of window and look over Ponyville. He watch as Ponies went on their daily lives.

"Look at them. They don't know that this is just a step up to rob their bank." Another Griffin said as he step closer to the first.

"Maybe, but remember, There must be no connection between us." The first said.

"Sure thing Griff." The other one said and started to walk off.

"Slaw.", Griff said stopping the other griffin, "This is your last chance."

"Yes, Griff." Slaw said and left the room.

"This is your last chance.", he mock as he left the building, "Griff thinks he owns me. He doesn't. I'm running the Club while he just sitting on his chair and getting fat."

Slaw walk away and continue to talk to himself, but no pony could hear him.

"One day thing will change and once I rob the bank, then I'll show him who boss." He said and stop at the Colt Filly Rich Club. The very same club he own.

One of the workers walk up and said, "Morning Slaw. How the meeting go?"

"Morning Cliff, it went as plan. You ready to rob the bank in a few days?" Slaw said the ask.

"Yeah, and the club ready to have it grand opening." Cliff said.

"Good, now get everything ready and remember we are here to entertain ponies not scare them." Slaw said.

"Right...boss." Cliff said and walk inside.

Slaw smile, these next few days was going to be fun to say at lease.


Night time fell over Ponyville and the Club open. All of the Mane Six reach there and waited for the opening.

Fluttershy was carefully trying to get through the crowd to meet up with her friends. She spotted Rainbow Dash and flew over the rest of the way.

"Hey Fluttershy! Glad to see you made it." Rainbow said when she saw Fluttershy.

"There sure is a big crowd and I'm thinking this might be a bit of a party." Fluttershy said.

"Really? Cause if it is, then this is going to be great!" Pinkie pipe up.

"Now, now, Darling remember we are also here to check the place out." Rarity remind Pinkie.

"And report it to the Princesses so she can know about it too." Twilight said.

"Hmm, When do ya think they will open?" Applejack asked.

"That no problem...Hey Cliff! Cliff! It me Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie said the call out to a griffin.

Cliff walk up to her, smiling and shook her hoof.

"Hey Pinkie! Here for the opening?" He ask.

"You bet! And I brought my friends too." Pinkie said.

"Well, come on in and enjoy yourselves." He said and let them pass.

Only five of them pass before he cut off Fluttershy.

"Um, I'm with them." Fluttershy said but Cliff turn away.

Twilight notice Fluttershy was behind the rope and undid it so Fluttershy can enter. Fluttershy walk up to her and smile. They both started to head in when Fluttershy was grab.

"Hey, you do cross the rope." Cliff said.

"It fine, she with me and Pinkie." Twilight said.

Slaw step out to see what was going on and saw Cliff holding a yellow pegasus and talking to a purple unicorn.

"She cross the rope. She must never cross the rope." He said.

"Hey Cliff, what's going on?" Slaw ask.

"This Pegasus cross the rope." Cliff said.

"She with me and my friends and your guard cut her off." Twilight said.

Slaw just look at Fluttershy and said, "Get rid of her."

Cliff started to carry Fluttershy away and Twilight ran after him. Once Cliff was away from the Club he threw Fluttershy in a trash can and walk away. Twilight ran up and help Fluttershy out.

"That was very rude. This is going in the note to Celestia." Twilight said talking a banana peel off of Fluttershy head.

"Guess you going to have fun without me." Fluttershy said.

"What? No Fluttershy, We never leave you out of the fun even if we try." Twilight told her.

"It fine Twilight, I'll see you later." Fluttershy said and flew off.

Twilight watch her go before deciding to get her friends, this Club is not what it seems.


Fluttershy flew until she reach a bridge over a river. She land and sigh. If only she fought back, she doesn't like hurting other but what Twilight said was true, it was very rude. Try as she might she can never do anything to hurt others, that the kind-heart pegasus she is. She even wish she could be like her friends instead of shy one. Fluttershy look over the river and saw something that look like a wound animal. Fluttershy panic when she saw it.

"Don't worry! I'll help you!" Fluttershy said and dove into the water.

She reach it but saw that it was just some cattails. She sigh again. She felt stupid to fall for that. As she turn her hoof rub against some that felt like wood. Fluttershy move the cattails and pick up a green wooden mask. It had a metal band coming down from the center of the top of it held in place by four bolts. They eyes and mouth were mostly rectangular, but they curved a little and the corners were rounded. As Fluttershy look at it, she could have sown she saw the mask glow when she flip it over. She started to rise it to her face as if she was in some kind of trace but was snap out of it when she heard her name.

"Fluttershy! What are you doing in the water?" Rainbow call out when she saw her.

"Um..."Fluttershy was lost.

If she told her friends that she felt for a trick that wasn't set up by anypony, they'll thinks she's weird then remember she still had the mask.

"Just looking for my mask!" Fluttershy call back as a light shine over her.

Rainbow rise an eyebrow as she help Fluttershy out.

"Since when did you have a mask?" She ask.

"Since now?" Fluttershy said unsure.

Twilight spotted the Mask in Fluttershy hoof and look at it.

"Twilight told us what the meanie did to you. I thought Cliff was nicer than that." Pinkie said upset.

"Ya okay, Fluttershy?" Applejack ask.

"Yeah, I just want to go home right now. It hasn't been a very good night for me." Fluttershy said.

"Will do Darling, We will send a letter to the princess about this night." Rarity said.


Fluttershy nods and flew off still holding on to the mask she had.

Fluttershy return home and set the mask on a desk as her animals friends ran up to her.

"Hello my animal friends, I know you would expect me much later but the guard of the same Club we went to, threw me out in a trash can." Fluttershy told them.

A mouse walk up to her and ask her way they did that.

"I don't know really. I guessing they didn't see me and I wasn't even hiding. Twilight help me out and I flew off to be alone." Fluttershy said.

Angel Bunny jump on the desk and look at the mask Fluttershy bought with her. Fluttershy turn and pick it up.

"I find this mask in the river mistaking it for a wound animal. I feel like a fool." She said and walk up to a mirror.

Fluttershy held the mask in front of her wondering what the mask was doing in the river.

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't a shy pony." Fluttershy said and lift the mask to her face.

For a spit second Fluttershy felt the mask try to shuck onto her face but she pull it away. The other animals saw it and was just as confused as her. Fluttershy look at the mask and it glow again as if it was asking to been worn. Fluttershy started to lift the mask to her face and it jump out of her hooves and on to her face. The action case Fluttershy to jump back and as she felt the mask cover her head. The mask reach to the back of her head and Fluttershy could felt that it was digging into her skull. She try to stop it but it was too much. She scream and started to spin like a tornado. All the animals ran and took cover as Fluttershy spin around the room knocking things over. The Yellow and pink tornado soon turn green and black as she stop.

Fluttershy look a lot different then she did before. Her yellow fur coat was now green and her pink mane and tail turn black. Her cutie mark had disappear but she didn't seem worry about that. Her eyes remain the same as she smile really big that rivals Pinkie's.

"SSSSSSMOKIN!" She said, her voice had a lot more energy to it then before.

She move to the mirror so fast that no one was sure she move.

"It party time! P-A-R-T Why? Cause I gotta!" She said and started to walk to the door when she heard the animals coming out of their hiding places.

She turn to them and appear to talk in her normal voice.

"Now don't worry! I won't do anything to hurt you. After all I can see your very afraid and I'll let you get use to it and Angel..."Fluttershy said then turn to the rabbit, "Please be a dear and watch over the animals for me."

With that she walk out the door but it open back up and she peek in.

"AND BEHAVE!" She shouted before leaving.

Fluttershy walk through the Ponyville because it was night there was no pony out, they were either asleep or at the new club. Fluttershy wanted to go there, but decide to take a walk around first. She never done this before and admit it was nice even if she was wearing the strange mask.

She then turn and saw the CMC's outside in the night. Her guess was they were looking for their cutie marks again. She turn to the readers and ask, "I'm guess you want me to go and make sure they don't get hurt, right?"

As if they can hear her, the screen moves as if it was nodding.

"Alright, alright! I won't leave them alone." Fluttershy said and she left up her hooves and move at speeds that no pony could dream of matching, not even Rainbow Dash.

The CMC's couldn't sleep and thought by looking for their cuties marks could wear them out. The past though an ally when Sweetie Belle spoke up.

"I don't think it will be a good idea to go though there." She said.

"Why? You scare?" Scootaloo tease.

"No! I just know that going down an alley at night is dangerous even looking for our cutie marks." Sweetie Belle said.

"Heh, heh, heh, what do we have here boys? Three little fillies out all alone." A voice spoke up that scare all three of them.

They watch as a group of Griffins step out from the shadows and surrounds them.

Before they could gang up on them a strange green and black tornado appear in the middle of them.

"Didn't ya momma teach you not to pick on small fillies?" It ask when it stop.

The CMC's look at the green mare. Though the mane and tail was black, they could have sworn they seen that style before. The Mare look at the griffins and let a smile that show she had really white teeth.

"Heh, You know this is a change of plans. "We were going to use the three fillies to get any sisters they have and give us something nice for their return but you will do." The Leader said.

"Really?" Fluttershy as before moving up to them and placing her hoof around him as if they were best buddies.

"Listen, I don't know what fun you're talking about, but I have question for you." She said before looking into the sky, "Do you seen any stars out tonight?"

The Griffin look up confuse at the question.

"No, I'm guessing the Pegasus must be late on clearing the sky." He said.

Whiling he was answering that Fluttershy pull a huge hammer out of her mane and hit him on the head, hard. The CMC's stood there in shock to see stars around his head in a very cartoony matter.

"WELL YOU CAN NOW! HAHAHAHAHA!" Fluttershy laugh.

The other griffins started to rush at her but Fluttershy jump and grab the fillies and ran off with the Griffins and their leader, who recover, after them.

When they round the corner the stop as they saw Fluttershy and the three fillies dress like Film and Flam.

The CMC's were just as surprise. One minute they were carried off by the green pegasus and the next they were in some suits and acting like they ran a mini-stand.

"Hurry, Hurry! Step right up! No pony likes a sore loser." Fluttershy said.

When she saw that the Griffins didn't move, she shouted, "MOVE IT!" And they step closer.

"For my first trick." She said and pull out a balloon and started to blow it up and tie it.

She turn to the CMC's and pull out another balloon from Sweetie Belle's ear and did the same as the first one. She put them together and hand it to the first griffin.

"We have a hippo." She said.

The griffins were impressed on what she did.

"And for my next one.", Fluttershy said before pulling out a pop balloon, "Sorry wrong side of the mane."

That case them to laugh a little. However it remind the CMC's of a friend they knew.

Fluttershy pull another balloon and blew it up and tie it. To their surprise it look like a crossbow, what surprise them more that it turn into a real Crossbow!

"A Crossbow with unlimited arrows!" Fluttershy grin.

The Griffins quickly ran as Fluttershy fire arrow after arrow without her reloading it. Once the Griffins were gone Fluttershy threw the Crossbow away and jump in front of the three.

"Now you better learn that it never safe to out at night. Make sure you have an adult with you, Darlings." She said.

What she said surprise all three of them. It almost sound like their sisters/idol was talking and not this green mare.

"We did, but who are ya?" Apple Bloom ask.

"Hm, that a good question, but I got to run!" Fluttershy said and ran off with the word "SMMMMMOKIN!" right behind her.

The CMC's watch as she disappear and decide to head home. This night had made them tried. Whoever the mare was she look to be their sisters/idol and their friends in one pony.

Author's Note:

I got this idea watching The Mask movie with Jim Carry and thought I give this a try. Now it wasn't easy to pick who will get the mask, I know Pinkie would be the ideal choice but let face it, Pinkie crazy without the mask. Rainbow might be more of dare-devil with the mask, and not sure about Rarity or Applejack. I think the two that most likely to the mask is Twilight and Fluttershy. I went with Fluttershy for I know she is very shy and wishes to be like her friends. Fluttershy finding the mask is just how Stanley find it only I change the trash with Cattails. Same with the Gang scene a little.