• Published 24th Jun 2018
  • 6,492 Views, 117 Comments

Goodra's Garden - Cosmic Flare



This was not what I planned on doing for the rest of my life after going to the convention for my first time. But not much can be done now, well nothing to do in the sand and heat. Time to walk.

  • ...
15
 117
 6,492

Growing and Plans

Both Dialga and Palkia used 'Rock Tomb' and 'Stone Edge' at the same time at Goodra as he stound still using 'Iron Tail' as best he could to break up the in coming rocks to pieces but still taking damage as more rocks keep coming and the other two staying on the move around their mountain top snow field going at it. As more rocks keep coming from 'Stone Edge' some hit the side of Goodra stunning him and blinding him in smoke as the rocks exposed and made him slip on the ice and was open for 'Rock Tomb' to surround him and for the final rock to land on him entombing in a rocky grave clearing the smoke. As both Palkia and Diagla looked on waiting for him to get up. The rocks exposed out and a 'Thunderbolt' came out and hit Palkia in the chest stunning him as the electricity ran through him, moving out the way as a 'Thunderbolt' came Diagla's way too. But was surprised when a hot fist punched him anyway burning him hitting the floor to look up and see Goodra's fist on fire for a 'Fire Punch' attack.

Having stunned them for a while, Goodra stound there breathing fast with one eye closed rubbing his cheek where he was hit and feeling the 'burn' effect from the previous attack looked at his brothers getting back up for more as he thought of what to do to not be put on the defensive again. As Palkia was back up first charged with 'Dragon Claw' ready and his right arm back ready for the swing. Not wanting to have him come in and get hit, Goodra released a 'Shock Wave' pushing him back and with some space used 'Acid Armor' to boost his own defense more and firing off 'Rain Dance' to help heal him as water now rained on him. Dialga back up now to rushed in as he used 'Ancient Power' as rocks lifted up and out of the way as he came in fast. Not fast enough to dodge him, Goodra defended with 'Iron Tail' and meet Diagla head on. As both clashed together a sound wave of explosive air came off pushing the wet snow and water away in a wall of cold watery wave hitting Palkia getting up and Eris who was watching the match before her cheering them on. Using a umbrella to stop the water, she looked back over it and couldn't stop form shiver a little at the power all three of them are using right now. And was thankful that she was not their enemy. As she wasn't very sure if she could keep up with them in this kind of fighting. And pitied the poor fool to even try.

As Palkia glared at both his brothers for soaking him wet in cold water. He got an idea, he wasn't here to fight Diagla but help his little brother get stronger, but he could help him out in a way to hurt Diagla and stop the water from healing Goodra. A win-win situation, getting up he looked to the sky and fired up a ball of light and cleared the last weather move away and warmed up the area in heat as 'Sunny Day' took effect. As both Goodra did his best to hold back his very big brother back with 'Iron Tail' the sun came out and was getting warmer now. Smiling at seeing a chance to hurt Diagla more now and to slow him. Goodra stopped fighting back and took the full power of the attack and was pushed into the ground. As he hit the ground sticky goo covered Diagla surprising him as it slowed him and he didn't feel the power boost come from his last attack. Looking down at Goodra was meet with a powerful bast of 'Flamethrower' to his face and chest burning him as he felt his energy going down fast and rolled away putting out the fire in the mud.

As Palkia was laughing at Diagla's misfortune, he failed to see Goodra coming in fast to the side and hit him hard with a strong 'Thunder Punch' as he felt more electricity flowing into him as he now remember what he was doing and fall over breathing fast. With his back to Diagla, Goodra didn't see him get up and was on him as he looked back in time to see 'Dragon Tail' to hit him in the back fly into the mountains wall face first going in. With Goodra out of it for a bit he took a quick breather and glare at Palkia for using 'Sunny Day' to help Goodra in a way but stop his healing trick with water. But got a face full of 'Dragon Breath' hurting him and felt his body locking up and cursed his luck at getting paralyzed now feeling it run through him. Falling over and joined Palkia on the ground as it rolled around and throw them about and into each other as the 'Earthquake' hit them both seeing Goodra standing out of the hole slamming his tail on the ground.

As Eris watched the larger Pokémon be thrown like dolls in a child's game, she shivered again at seeing her love show off his power at handling his older brothers in this match as he was getting stronger as the long years of fighting is showing its fruits now. And was ever so happy that she was on his and her new family's side.

As both Palkia and Diagla had enough of this, both float it up and fired their own 'Flamethrower' and hit him together bathing the area in flames. As the fire was hurting him badly, Goodra not wanting to go down just yet, pulled in power in his mouth and fired high up 'Draco Meteor' and the ball exposed and began raining down fiery balls of rocks on Palkia and Diagla pounding them as each rock was hurting them more and more. When the flamers of the fire went out around Goodra show he was badly burned and was on his knee gritting his teeth in pain and one eye closed. He look on at his brothers still in the smoke and waited to see if they were done or not. As time passed in seconds that felt like hours the smoke cleared and Diagla was out cold on the ground but Palkia was still up and was grinning at him unnerving Goodra as he saw his fist glowing in a pink light and power was coming off it. With a mighty swing, Palkia throw 'Special Rend' at him. And feeling weak all ready and can't dodge in time closed his eyes and waited for it to hit him, coming up fast it hit Goodra hard as space around him was warping and was coming back to him as his body was getting hit hard from all around making him scream out in pain. As Diagla came to, all three watched Goodra scream and hear his voice come out in a distorted way and watch him hit the ground unconscious. (End music)

As Palkia sits down to 'Rest' he closed his eyes and so does Diagla do the same laying down and recover to full health and status effects removed as well. While they snore quietly, Eris flow over to Goodra's side and keened down to look over him and all the new cuts and bruises. Picking up his head and letting it rest on her lap, she watched him with worry as he was unconscious for a while. As both Palkia and Diagla woke up and feeling more refresh from a quick nap, Goodra came to and looked up at Eris smiling to her as his did the same back and he closed his eyes and 'Rest' to and before her eyes all his injuries disappeared to and sparkling light washed over him healing to full health. As cute little snores came from him, Eris gently rub his cheek as her brothers got up and walked over to the both of them towering over them as they waited for him to wake up. Eris felt at ease with them near, but was nervous at their battle training destroyed half the mountain top and some areas still on fire. As the weather move timed out and 'Sunny Day' was not shining bright now, snow and cloud cover replace it and colder air moved in. Shaking her head a little with a sigh she snapped her cat fingers and with a flash of magic, the area was back to the way it was before the battle. As both Palkia and Diagla looked around at the power of Eris had done. They nodded in approval and looked at Goodra as he woke up from his nap and were happy to see that the cold is not bothering him as bad as it did 25 years ago when he came to the mountain top to train.

"A fine battle that was little brother! You have improved much but more you need to still do. For we didn't go all out at full power. We used only 35% our total power.” said Diagla as the air and time fought with his voice making him sound like it was coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Palkia nodded in agreement and smiled at him for a good battle anyway.

Noding Goodra sat there thinking to himself over the battle, but his thoughts came back on Eris and what she was again. He has been focus on his training as a Pokémon and getting stronger and stronger but after 275 years with her, it's been bugging him about her and this world. She's a draconaquis, that is what Discord is. One of Equestria's best villains in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. But... If he is here with her, where are the ponys? Is he even on Equis, or a different world. Thinking more on it was only giving him a headache and no answer and she may not know either. Sighing to himself and coming back to that question when something comes up or if him remembers it as he will must likely get distracted with other things to do and will just enjoy his time with her. As his eyes open wide as what Diagla said hit him and forgetting about MLP now, he screams internally at only fighting them at 35% and still getting his fat butt handed to him. But then he remembers something from their battle before the end and voice it.

"Wait!? If that is true. Then why did you fall over when I hit you with Draco Meteor then?" Goodra questioned tilted his head to the side as a eyebrow raised looking at Diagla for a answer.

Eris was curious too and Palkia was chucking into his hand looking away as Diagla tis at him looking away with a light blush.

"That would be only because before we came to test you, we were fighting each other and came weakened from it. It be the only reason you got lucky!"

"Well cheese doodles. So much for that then." Goodra felt sad at only getting lucky at dropping him was because they were at it again and had weakened opponents.

"Don't feel down young one. You did well enough to still bring me down and Palkia in a 2 vs 1 battle and almost win a two K.O knock out. Don't lose hope. Keep up your training and when the time comes we can truly test you at our fullest extent and then you will be able to stand on your own against almost anyone who dear want to lay harm to you or your family." Dialga said to uplift him at seeing him sad.

As Goodra thought it over more he smiled and nodded in understanding. Leaning towards Eris, he pulled her close and hugged her as she did the same putting her black and gold cat dog arms around him. Looking at the standard battlefield that was still visible he was lost in thought about new ways to battle and what will happen now, but most importantly... he was hungry and his belly let everyone know it to as the deep rumble rolled over in the freezend air as he drooled from the thought of tasty food. As the others laughed at his belly, Eris nuzzled him and still came back with out getting silmed from his goo, which no saw.

As Eris snapped her fingers again, food popped in front of them a plant for each nodded in thanks as Goodra kissed her cheek in his own thanks.


As Arceus floated in space over Equis looking down on it, he saw the forms of new evil raising up. And their site was on the peaceful ponys and would soon learn better, but it was what their site would be on next that worried him... Goodra. His training was going very well, but it may be his training that catches there attention faster if he gets more stronger. Sighing to himself as his eyes fall on the Zebras and new bug like ponys with them and to the Griffins in the far mountains and down deep in the other mountains the night ponys the batponys. He saw them and was sad to see others show hate to the poor fruit batponies for their looks alone. And maybe he could help them find the love they are looking for and acceptance. And then the true problem, the dragons in the volcano lands to the far East over the Sea. And the island in the bottom of the world had him tense at feeling the true evils that seem to roam under it. That will have to be look into and deal with it sooner than later. But a birthday is coming up and he has some gifts that need to be gotten from his world that Goodra seems to wants as he was trying to make but failed to do so. And see if any Pokémon want to go here or not as well.

Humming to himself as he thought on it with a smile and plans to do, a golden portal opened before him and he stepped through it and disappeared when it closed.

Author's Note:

:pinkiegasp::derpyderp1: da plot thickens!!! :derpytongue2: