• Published 21st Jun 2018
  • 672 Views, 2 Comments

Secure. Contain. PONIES. - Epsilon_Eleven



My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and The SCP Foundation, merged together into one.

  • ...
 2
 672

Chapter 2 : New Facility

Five days since your 'meeting' with the senior staff, Frank let out a small speech on the intercom, explaining everyone to double check with the new security standard and containment protocol. He seemed taking the whole 'Facility breach' very seriously, you can see most security guard now wears a standard Kevlar Vest or non-MTF standard Heavy Kevlar Vest. Some even armed with assault rifle and , but you shows no admiration from his work. It is useless to equip guard with such firepower with little training, you thought to yourself. You shrugged when you heard Frank blabbering about how important guard role was.

You heard the metal door of your office banging from the outside, you announced the pony outside to state their intention. Dr. Mayhooves voice was heard, she wanted to talk about the new facility and your 'honest' opinion about it.

You let out a sigh and press the button under your desk, sliding the metal door open. Dr. Mayhooves, a grey unicorn mare with red cherry mane, walked slowly into your room and greeted you. Her face were filled with enthusiasms, "Sooo, How's the new office coming along?"

You wasn't expect such friendly conversation with her, she seemed quite happy about the new facility and her suggestion to the O5 Council passed on. You asked Dr. Mayhooves about Frank involvement, about the guard new security protocol. She let out a sigh, and told you that she was has no part of it and she also told you that the new security protocol will only lasted a couple of weeks, due to the recent intensity among other Site, fearing another attack from the Insurgent.

"Is that all?" you said, letting out the same flat and calm expression.

"You showed a lot of disinterest about the facility, Captain. Tell me what's bothering you."

You looked into her, disgruntled and told her not to bother you about the new facility or anything more about it.

She neighed in disappointment as you waved her off your office, the metal door now slides into a close. You sighed, she is getting weirder ever since you and the others were reassigned on the newly built Facility. You doesn't understand the layout of the facility, and you seemed bothered by it. Not because you doubt the expertise of the one who layout the design, but it rather more confusing and almost identical hall, expressing a concern about the layout. You tried to suggest to Dr. Mayhooves -- the Facility manager -- to at least tell which room directed to go, this was tossed aside by her saying that the staff will get used to it, this is new Facility after all.

Your phone vibrate and and plays one of your favorite song, you quickly grab the phone, and check the phone screen, Blueswift was calling you. You quickly answered her call and then her voice are heard on the phone, she sounded a little distressed, "Captain, can you do me a favor? Small favor i asssure you."

You told her whats up, and she request you to take any guard to replace her post on Heavy Containment Zone. You told her its not possible to bring any guard to replace her post as you require Frank permission to do so. You are a captain after all but you have your own authority, and Security Department was not one of them.

You can hear her sigh from the phone, "Alright, then bring that new recruit Silver Spoon."

You sighed, and then told her that you're rank is "Squad Commander". Not the Commander, you have no authority over other Task Force member asides from any mission you were assigned.

"Captain, please... my post is the 'Plague Doctor', his tunnel alone made me shivers. Can you bring somepony, anypony?" She sounded even more desperate.

"Alright, alright... i see what i can do," you finally give in and decided to do her favor. "Expect any consequence or punishment, Blueswift."

Blueswift thanked you repeatedly on the phones, and said goodbye before ending the call, you can only sighed, "Well, seems like i need to find somepony. I should ask Frank though," you muttered.

You stood up from your chair, opened the metal door and then lock the door with your -- newly received -- code after you exited the office, then you saw a guard mare trotting around the hall, confused. You call out to the guard mare, asking what is she doing trotting around the hall. She apologized and when she realized you are one of the Mobile Task Force, she suddenly screamed in excitement.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I am talking to one of the MTF," she claimed. Before you could even speak, the guard saluted you, which you return the salute. And then quickly introduced her self, she is by the name Sunny Flare. You asked the guard mare what is she doing in the hallway, "Oh, uhh... i was gonna be on Heavy Containment Zone. But as you can see, i am lost."

You told her that you understand about the new facility, being lost is normal in this big facility. You also added that it would require at least a couple of weeks or days to know the way around, and then you asked her which post she was assigned to. You were answered with a shrug from her, she don't know really know where she was assigned. But she has orders to get to Heavy Containment Zone.

Smiles decorate your face as you find the guard pony you needed for Blueswift replacement. You told her that you might needed on one of the SCP's Chamber, she answered delightedly and ask you where around the Heavy Containment Zone, "I show you, but first we must get to the checkpoint." She quickly nodded and followed you as you trotted away, finding the Heavy Containment checkpoint.

*** *** ***

You both arrived at the checkpoint after being lost three times in the Entrance Zone(the zone that contains most of the office area). You turned to the operator pony from the right side of the checkpoint. Asking the operator to gain an entry to Heavy Containment Zone, the operator nodded and opened the checkpoint door after stating your intention of why you gone to the Heavy Containment. You and Sunny quickly enter the Checkpoint and noticed the sudden change of interior.

"Are each Zone has its own different kind of style thingy? Because HCZ interior sure are different from the Entrance Zone," she exclaimed as you and the guard mare trotting down and staring at the 'new looking' hallway. You turned your head to her and answered with a simple nod. And claimed that each zone has its own unique style, making the zone difference more clearer.

She then asked you of where are you taking her, to which kind of deadly SCP you will assigned her to, You answered her question with a quick explanation. "SCP Zero-Four-Nine, class Euclid. Don't be worry about him to much, he won't cause much trouble inside his chamber."

You two stumble upon an Engineer that had been finished, fixing a broken wall. The scratching of the wall are almost reached three meters in length. Sunny asked the Engineer of what kind of thing has caused the wall to be damaged like that, the Engineer simply replied, "Subject Able. Aka Zero-Seven-Six."

You frowned when hearing that Zero-Seven-Six was assigned to the Facility. Following your curiosity, you asked the engineer if Zero-Seven-Six was placed on this Facility, which the Engineer replied with a simple nod. You facehoofed as you heard it.

"Wait, what about that SCP?" Sunny asked trying to know why you facehoofed for.

You turned to her and stared at the confused mare, "Not your problem, I'm just... being pesimist."

Sunny then compliment the engineer about such attack to be fixed rather quickly, you can hear the Engineer chuckle. "Sunny, do you want to see the Plague Doctor or do you rather flirt with the stallion here?" you glared at Sunny, looking rather displeased. And then you trotted away from her which she calls out to you to wait for her. She chuckle lightly as she catch up to you and quickly apologized to you. You rolled your eyes, annoyed.

You two arrived at some kind of maintenance door, there is an elevator beside the door and you can see a sign about SCP Zero-Four-Nine. You trotted to the elevator, calling it. The elevator slides open and you two come inside, pressing the button again to go down. You swore, you can hear Sunny hummed a song. You asked her to stop that, but she refused to do so and asked you back if you want to get bored when waiting at the elevator. You sighed and allow her to keep humming a song.

Eventually the elevator slides open and reveal the same kind of hallway, except at the middle of the hallway there is large room in the middle separated it with the same door you seen above. The large door were guarded with two pony, one of them were wearing the standard MTF gear, which then looked at you and seemed relieved under the helmet, and then immediately call out your name. You recognize the voice, Blueswift was waving her hooves.

"Glad you can make it, Captain. I am thankful and owed you so much for this," Blueswift quickly shake your hooves rapidly, you ordered her to stop shaking your hooves. She replied with an "oops" and let go of your hand, "This is my replacement pony for the Plague Doctor?" she asked, which then you replied with a nod and then introduced Sunny.

Before you could introduced Sunny any further, an Intercom was broadcasted all over the facility calling out your name and ordered you to proceed to Light Containment Zone. You sighed and then waved a goodbye to the two and then proceeded to the other side of the hallway wheres the other elevator is waiting. You qurivedickly entered and press the button to go up again...

*** *** ***

...You arrived to the Light Containment without a problem, but a small detour on your way through. The operator quickly recognized you and open the checkpoint door, letting you through the Light Containment Zone. Again, the interior were changed, the wall looked same as the Entrance Zone. As you enter the hallway to LCZ, you were greeted with Dr. Harpie with two Security escort.

"Welcome to Light Containment Captain," she smiled as she see you walking up to her.

You sighed, looking very much disinterest on your face. Which she notice rather quickly, "Look, what do you 'nerds' wanted me to do?"

"Impatient, and ignorant as always. You seemed pays little attention regarding SCP testings," she said with utter disappointment on you.

You grunted lowly, and complain that if she can proceed already, she sigh heavily and ordered you to follow her. Walking down through Light Containment with an escort on your back, you finally arrived at SCP One-Seven-Three control room, overview the Containment Chamber.

"Why are we on the statue?" you asked Dr. Harpie of what in Equestria you've been dragged into.

"Frank are going to overview a test regarding SCP-One-Seven-Three," she paused for a moment between her all out flat expression. "Actually it wasn't a test, more like containment cleaning."

"Why i am being called in then?" you asked.

She turned to look at you and said with her flat out face, "You're attendance are requested by Frank himself, so accompany him as best as you can."

You rolled your eyes, you knew where are this is going to, "I've to become Frank personal bodyguard is it?"

She answered with a simple yes from her voice, "Alright then Captain, I think that is all for today."

You tossed aside her word, as she is mimicking your flat and calm tone, she seemed happy playing your own word against you. You told her when the cleaning are going to take time, she tells you to wait for an Intercom, you will be notified when your presence are required. Alright good enough, more time to know the layout of this damned maze. You thought to yourself as you exit the control room, one of the guard offered you to escort you back to your office. You refused flatly to the guard, and then told the guard to not get worried about you as you know your way back.

The guard nodded and walked away to return to its post, you sighed as you stroll around the hallway alone, while guard occasionally greeted you as you walk pass them. You stumble upon SCP-Nine-Seventy (The Recursive Room), no one is on the hallway though, everypony seemed to avoid this room. You casually walk through the hallway, giving no attention to the room in the middle of the hallway, and kept continuing 'exploring' Light Containment Zone.

The sound of the intercom broadcasting would be heard, saying that there is a been a little bit of problem at Heavy Containment Zone regarding something about an SCP trying to get out, it was inaudible but you payed no attention as you trotted to the Heavy Containment Zone.