• Published 21st Jun 2018
  • 674 Views, 2 Comments

Secure. Contain. PONIES. - Epsilon_Eleven



My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and The SCP Foundation, merged together into one.

  • ...
 2
 674

Chapter 1 : Small Problem

You sat quietly on your office, occasionally sipping your morning coffee. Your paperwork are stacked high on your desk, most of them are from Mobile Task Force Epsilon-Eleven "Nine Tailed Fox" action report about the containment breach on Site Fifty-Four. You sigh heavily and turn your attention on the clock that hanging on the right side of your office wall, "They're late..." You muttered, you waited. Eight minute passed but you still waited, you expect that your door to be knocked but it was only silence that filled your room, only the sound of your office clock ticks.

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick

Every second, every tick you heard, you grown very desperate and hoped the one you waited arrived, knocking on your door, and then gave you the reports you wanted. The report you wanted is a casualty list, you waited even more as three more minute passed down quietly. And suddenly three banging noise on your metal door a voice was heard from the outside, "Captain, may i come in?"

You quickly announced the pony outside your door to wait momentarily, you quickly pressed a small button under your desk, the metal door slides open revealing a Stallion earth pony wearing full special ops gear, the gun -- which you identified as PDW P90 -- safely slinged on his chest. The soldier saluted you, you return his salute and told him to report.

"Captain. Here is your casualties report on Site Fifty-one," The soldier let out a file from his pouch and gave it to you.

You quickly grab the file, opened it and then read it quietly, intensity on the room are filled every second you stood there with the soldier inside. The soldier awaited you to finish reading so he can continue his normal routine of whatever he was doing. The soldier name and Identification tags are located on his chest, bearing the name "Sirius" and a ten digit number. Sirius watched you read the casualties report, his face looked intense and concerned. Every second he stood there, increased his intensity and looked even more anxious as your eyes scrolled down through the casualty report.

"Is this all?" You said flat and calmly as possible.

Sirius nodded and asked you if he may dismissed from your office, you nodded in answer and told him to leave your office. Sirius did what you told him to do, he left the office. As the door slide into a close, the intensity still filled the air and every moment you stayed, the more tensed you are. You decided to take a break from all this paperwork and then put down the casualty report back to its file and put it on your drawer. You decided to go to the cafetaria and have something to drink, refreshing yourself and perhaps relieve yourself from what has just happened on Site Fifty-one.

Exiting your office, locking it with a code that given to you once a week. You then took a left as you see the first junction on the hall, you walked very slowly. Her name appeared on the report, but you tried to shake it off your head and continue walked down the empty hallway.

You arrived at the cafetaria sooner than you thought could be, the cafetaria were filled with many lives, around twenty souls excluding you. The cafetaria were below the walkway you were walking on, you took the stairs down into the front cafetaria, you can see many amounts of drinks or snacks you can choose from the vending machine. You even see the great SCP-Two-Nine-Four stood out in the corner of the cafetaria. Group of voice greeted you as you walk to the machine.

"Captain Rapid, how are you?" a Stallion Security Guard named "WillHooves" is the first one to greet you with an Enthusiastic tone.

"Ah, WillHooves. I'm fine just a little bit stressed out, thats all," you said in softly as you could, trying not to looked worried or concerned.

Blueswift, a mare wearing the navy blue Mobile Task Force uniform, looked at you anxiously and then asked you if you are okay.

You sighed heavily and reassured everyone on the group not to be worried about you. You're only getting refreshment from Two-Nine-Four and will be on your way, you said while continue to walk into the anomalous machine.

As you walk away, you could still hear the group talking about you. Concerned about you, they also heard from the recent Containment breach on Site Fifty-One. Your daughter... working with the foundation with you and was assigned on Site Fifty-One. Her name appeared on the Casualty list you read. You decided not to get emotional and continue on your work getting the refreshment you need. You stood quietly in front of SCP-Two-Nine-Four, you're coins already inserted to the machine, awaiting for you to type in something. You thinked something to drink while looking at the monitor.

Minutes passed on and you cannot think of any drink that could refresh your mind, your clearance are level-four so you don't have to be worried when someone caught you dispensing something from Two-Nine-Four. Instead you typed in "Red Wine" and pressed enter on the keyboard. The sound of the machine dispensing the drink you ordered, pouring it down into the already placed cup. You grab the drink and quickly drank it all in one sip, you looked freshen after drinking the sweet-sugary flavored red wine. But even so, your mind cannot get rid of her. Your daughter, died in the worst possible way you could even think of...

*** *** ***

...Woken up in your office, dizziness and a headache struck you almost immediately. You noticed an Ice pack on your forehead, you carefully put the ice pack down to your desk and looked at your surroundings. There's a small note on your desk, before you read it you already thought that you're in trouble, but the note only says, "I am very sorry of what happen to your daughter, may she rest well... and we also knew how much you cared for her, but no. You're not the only one that lost somepony on that facility, we all lost all of our best pony inside. REMEMBER THAT!" the bottom of the letter written a name, it was written "Security Chief Frank".

You want to scream in anger, but you held it to yourself. Frank was right, You are not the only one suffered from such event, those who survive even barely, must at least attend both physical and mental therapy after seeing such disastrous event that lead to a death of Forty -- probably more -- and injured dozen other pony that still trapped inside.

You cannot help it but to sighed heavily, you're may be the one of the Squad Commander of the famous Mobile Task Force Epsilon-Eleven or known as "Nine Tailed Fox". You cannot let your emotion fell over and controls you. You worked hard to get here, and you are not giving up now after hearing your daughter death.

Suddenly, you heard something from the intercom, calling out your name and ordered you to go to the meeting room. You stood up from your chair, disposed the ice pack to the nearby bin and walked to the metal door, exiting your office and started to trotted to the meeting room, knowing well the layout of the facility.

You come sooner quite faster before anypony even arrived to the meeting room, as you press the red button and the metal door slides open. You saw four pony silhouette came trotting down to the meeting room, you knew one of them was Frank but you deposed the other three. Frank noticed that you arrived earlier than anypony that were being called to the meeting.

"You're early, you recovered quite fast... should expect that from an Mobile Task Force member," Frank grinned and chuckle lightly.

You asked Frank straight to the point, "I've seemed to be unconscious at the cafetaria... care to give me some explanation of what happen to me?"

Frank sighed, "You suddenly fell to the floor, few minutes after you drink something from Two-Nine-Four," Frank paused for a moment before continuing, "I presume that you're brain had a lot of thinking to do, so your brain stopped functioning for a moment," Frank finished with a little sarcastic tone.

You looked down to the floor in disgrace, you can toss aside the sarcasm, but you swore to yourself to not let this happened again, your thoughts were interrupted as two pony came. Trotting slowly to the group. You recognized one of them are the Facility manager, "Doctor Harpie, Doctor Mayhooves glad to see you," Frank greeted them as they approached us slowly.

"Security Chief Frank, shall we begin our meeting?" said Dr. Mayhooves impatiently.

Frank sighed, "Being straight-forward as usual eh, Doc? Alright then we shall proceed. Everypony, inside the meeting room."

We entered the meeting room, all seven of us now took a sit on the chair. You sat beside Dr. Mayhooves, her presence alone gave you the chill down into your spine, she always gets to the point as most pony knew her to well on this facility, you are not an exception. After all of us were seated Frank opened the meeting, he allowed Dr. Mayhooves to speak for him.

"As you can see, Site Fifty-one were breached by multiple heavily armed personnel causing the facility to bee on lockdown into Category Y -Upsilon. Who are they? It is possible that they are the Chaos Insurgent... based on the security footage, we can confirm that. Onsite guard unable to withstand such attack because they were armed only with a small arm weaponry and light kevlar vest, in matter of minutes, the desperate defense broke down and the Insurgent crash and tore down the facility," Dr. Mayhooves paused for a moment to take a breather and then continued, Response team were alerted, but they were also struggling against them. MTF Nu-Seven Or should be known as "Hammer Down", were dispatched. Them alone weren't enough, as Keter-Euclid class SCP breached their containment, thus "Nine Tailed Fox" were called in," she finished and took a sip from a plastic glass that were already served on the table.

She started again after she finish her drink, "It caused many casualties, at least Twenty of our best Scientist were lost on that attack or simply faced their fate as the Keter class SCP ripe them to shred, but despite that. The combined force of MTF-Nu-Seven and Epsilon-Eleven, the threat of the Chaos Insurgent has been neutralized, making the lock down, decreased into δ-Delta and the SCP's are temporarily contained on their containment chamber," again she paused for a moment before continuing, "Such attack damaged multiple containment chamber, and I personally gave a suggestion straight to the Overseers. To build a new facility to temporarily housed the SCP until the old containment chamber were being fixed, that facility were being built as we speak. Well eighty percent of them anyway."

Dr. Harpie takes over, "Building a new Facility is easy, however transporting the SCP's into the same facility was not a good idea but we have no temporary containment chamber for them as they were damaged," Dr. Harpie paused and sighed. "We have no choice but to transport them to the new facility, thus reassigned most of you to the new Facility."

You quietly raised your hooves and asked Dr. Harpie without hesitation and doubt, "How many SCP's that Site Fifty-one housed?" You're very confident and eager for the answer.

Dr. Mayhooves and Dr. Harpie looked into each other, Dr. Harpie nodded and then turned into you and answering your question, "Dozen of Euclid, and Keter Class SCP not to mention a few Safe Class SCP. Basically, it housed most of Euclid-Keter Class SCP."

You could only gulped nervously as you heard it.

Author's Note:

Yes I know, these plot were taken straight from SCP: Containment Breach original game. I don't really copy-pasted all of it, some were original from SCP: CB. Most of the plot anyway, and Yes, You might have been realized it on some of the name as well. But i dont intend to stay true to the original plot, i wanted to make my own... So 106 is not going to be the Patient Zero, but 079 still being the one who were given control of the facility.


Spoilers for the game :
Well we do know that Dr. Maynard is a Chaos Insurgency agent with someone -- which name i don't know -- caused the whole 106 breached containment, 106 however successfully contained while the other guy, sent a message to Maynard that 106 is out so he can get to 079 and gave him a complete control over the facility.