• Published 22nd Jun 2018
  • 616 Views, 2 Comments

Simply one hell of a pony - discordandcelestia16



Hope you like Black Butler and Ciel stepping outside of his comfort zone for his Lizzy.

  • ...
3
 2
 616

chapter one

It was a typical day in the Everfree Forest, when a bunch of ponies came walking through the darkness of the forest. The group consisted of a male and female foal, one teenage alicorn, four adult alicorns, and two earth pony adults. The colt who was shorter than most unicorn colts his age had a dark blue coat and light blue tail and mane. He wore a black eye patch, a green jacket, black long sleeve undershirt, and a pair of green and black trousers. His eye that was uncovered was a deep blue.

The filly was a pegasus taller than the colt by a few inches. She had a pale pink coat and golden blonde mane and tail, her mane was in curly pig-tails, tied with pretty-pink ribbon. She wore a many layered blue dress with many laces and ribbons of the same colors. Her eyes were a beautiful emerald green.

As for the adult ponies, they were stallions, although one did look like he could be misunderstood to be a mare. The mare-like alicorn stallion had a light red coat and long crimson mane and tail, his horn was diamond sharp, his wings were bat-like, and he had shark-like teeth. He wore a pair of red rectangle-shaped glasses with a chain with little skulls, a long red coat that drooped under his shoulders, a dark crimson vest, a long sleeved white dress shirt, a pair of black suspenders that were connected to a pair of equally black slacks, and a white and red bow tie around his neck. His pupils were dark green, and his irises were light green. His figure was svelte and attractive.

Another alicorn stallion’s eyes had the same, but his style was much different from the red stallion. He had a light grey coat and neatly-combed dark brown mane and tail, his horn was rounded at the point, and his wings were feathered. He wore rectangle-shaped glasses with four decorative lines on each arm, a dark jacket, black tie, a long-sleeve white dress shirt, and black pants.

The third alicorn stallion had a dark grey coat and a long silver mane and tail, his mane was scruffy, unkept, and his bangs covered his eyes, his face had giant stitched scar across it, and he had a stitched scar on his neck as well. He wore a black robe that completely cover his front and hind legs, a long top hat, a grey scarf strapped around his chest and knotted by the hip, prayer beads around his neck, and a chain around his body with lockets.

The fourth alicorn stallion had a dark brown coat, long wavy plum purple mane and tail, his horn was curved at the point, his wings were noble and feathery, and his eyes were golden yellow. He wore golden earrings, a sizable scarf knotted at his hip and an off-white shawl held by a ruby brooch set in gold plant.

The fifth alicorn stallion had a pure white coat, jet set black man and tail, his horn was as sharp as knife, his wings were long and raven-like, and red snake-like eyes. He wore a long black tail-coat, grey vest, white dress shirt, black trouser, and a pin on his lapel. He had white gloves on as well.

The first earth pony stallion had the same color coat as the dark brown alicorn stallion, but his mane and tail were as white as snow and his eyes were slate grey. He wore plain white turban around his head, a green robe with white and gold sash over it, a silver earring, and a long gauze bandage on his right front leg and hoof.

The second earth pony stallion had snow white coat, shoulder-length silver mane, a long silver tail, red eyes with slit pupils, and fangs. He wore absolutely nothing except for a spiky buckle dog collar. His cutie mark was a was dog bone.

“Sebastien, by any chance do you know where we are and the reason why we have transformed into colorful equines,” the unicorn colt asked the alicorn stallion with the jet set hair.

“Unfortunately, no, my lord. I do not know the nature of our predicament, but I do know that Grell was trying to take your soul and somehow we ended up here in these quite bodies,” he replied.

“I don’t see what the harm of staying here for a day or two. I think we all look adorable. Also, I have never felt so free and agile, I feel like could fly through the sky like a bird,” the pegasus filly said with a big smile on her face as she was rapidly flapping her little wings. “And Ciel you do need a break from being the Queen’s Guard Dog to relax.”

The colt rolled his eye and said, “Lizzy, I do not need break. We just need to get back to our world and get back to work. London needs the Queen’s Guard Dog to protect it.”

“Maybe Lady Elizabeth is right. You have been going quite hard with case after case. Perhaps it is time for holiday,” Sebastien said agree with the pegasus filly named Lizzy. Ciel grumbled to himself.

They started walking towards Ponyville. The chill of the wind made the naked pony shiver. “Maybe you should turn into your dog and you can heat yourself up with your fire, Pluto,” the red alicorn stallion said to the naked pony. The unclothed pony then lifted his front leg and pointed to Lizzy. “Oh, you don’t want to frighten the little girl. Since she found out what you and Bassy are demons, she has been a bit scared of you, and yet she is fine with Bassy being around her fiancé.” Pluto hung his head in sadness.

The light grey alicorn stallion narrowed his eyes at the two of them. “Honestly, Grell, it is bad enough that you have an affinity towards these demon vermin, but you can at least save the flirting for when I’m not around. You know, how it disgusts me.”

“Oh, sorry. William, may I ask you why you hate demons?” Grell asked him.

William stopped in his tracks. “It is none of your concern, Sutcliff” he said to Grell while pushing up his glasses with hoof and started walking again. Grell and Pluto looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and went back to walking. After half an hour of walking they arrived just outside of Ponyville, they hid in the bushes that on the very edge of the forest.

“Sebastien, go ahead and see if they are hostile,” Ciel told him.

“Yes, my lord,” Sebastien replied before he ran over to Ponyville and came back after a few minutes. “Well, from what I saw, they are just creatures who seem to live and act just like humans. I do not think they are of any threat to us, and they some don’t wear clothes, so we might be a bit over dressed for this world.”

They looked at each other and shook their heads. “Bassy, as much as I would love to see you disrobe I think we should keep on our attire. Mainly because William has body issues,” Grell said while pointing at him.

Everyone started to giggle. William’s twitched his eye and said, “I do not have body issues, I just prefer to stay in uniform. Now can we please move on.”

They nodded started for Ponyville.

Author's Note:

I will mlp characters and more hilarious content in future chapter. Hope you like it don't forget to comment. I am simply one hell of an writer.